Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob didn't know what was going on. He held his mother tightly, but not too tightly. He kissed her hair, loving the smell of it. Her body shook with sobs and he felt her tears running down his chest and he didn't say anything, not really knowing what to say.

Soon, Rachel was done crying. She lifted her head, cheeks streaked with tears, and smiled at him, a big sunny day smile. She brought her lips to his, held his head with both of her hands and kissed her son with tender love.

"Do you really think we can make this work?" she asked simply.

Jacob was taken by surprise. He opened his mouth but nothing came out for a couple of seconds. "Uh, yeah! Yes, Mom, I really do think we can make this work. Uh, do you want to try?"

Rachel gave her son a shy smile. Her heart was beating hard. She was about to agree to have an incestuous affair with her only son, her only child, and, if he could be believed, it would be for life. She wanted to believe it. She would believe it. She knew Jacob was a good man.

She nodded. "Yes," she whispered. Then louder. "Yes, I do. Only I don't want to give it a try. I want to make it work."

"Oh hell yes, Mom," Jacob said with great joy then he kissed her again, wetly, passionately.

"Okay," Jacob said as he got to his feet. He held his hands out to his mother and helped her up. Then he embraced her as they stood there, pressing his body against hers as she pressed hers against his.

He surprised her again as he suddenly dipped and picked her up bodily, holding her with an arm under her knees and one behind her back. Rachel gave a little shriek then laughed. Jacob kissed her quickly on the mouth. Then he got his knees up on her bed still holding her in his arms. He set her down gently in the middle of the bed.

"Just relax and let me do the work, okay," he said as he leaned over her and gave her another short but sweet kiss.

Rachel, amused, thinking he was going to continue where he had left off, only this time on top of her, facing her. She smiled and nodded. But her son surprised her again.

Jacob quickly moved down and spread his mother's legs then lay down between them, his mouth right over her pussy.

Rachel had only had one man do to her what her son was about to do. And she still didn't know how she felt about it. She knew that people did it but... . "Jacob, uh... ."

"Relax Mom, I know what I'm doing." And with that he brought his mouth to her pussy and began to lightly lick it.

"Ahh!" Rachel gasped. Her son's tongue on her pussy sent an electric-like shock through her body and made her pussy spasm.

Jacob started licking with longer strokes and more force, but still going back to lighter quicker strokes. He nibbled and bit and sucked on her labia. He tickled her clitoris every now and then with the tip of his tongue. Then he slid two fingers into her pussy and pressed hard and when her vaginal muscles naturally contracted around his fingers he relaxed and then they relaxed, then he did it again.

He got a easy pace going. He pressed his finger into her pussy, it contracted, he relaxed, her pussy relaxed, then he repeated. At the same time he began licking the sensitive spot just below her clitoris. Lick, lick, push, contract, relax, relax, lick, lick, lick, push... . And so it went for several minutes.

"Oh Jacob, Jacob!" Rachel had her hands on her son's head and was pushing her pussy up to his mouth and fingers, his magical mouth and fingers that were making her feel so good.

"Oh yes, yes, Jacob!" Rachel all but screamed finally and her body convulsed in the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She was panting and grunting and finally had to twist her body away from his tongue and fingers as she shook with delirious pleasure throughout her body.

Jacob wiped his fingers off on his thigh and then wiped off his wet lips and chin before snuggling up beside his mother. She was laying on her side and still breathing deeply. As she felt her son moved up beside her, Rachel turned towards him. She kissed Jacob hard on the mouth her tongue seeking his, finding it, dancing with it.

"Oh my, Jacob," she said as she pulled her lips from his, "that was fantastic. How did you ever learn to do that?"

"Oh, I read a lot and, you know, you can learn stuff on the internet if you want too."

Rachel smiled and stroked her son's cheek. "Have you ever done that with any other woman... or girl?"

"Well, I guess a couple of times. I mean, I never thought I would get to be your lover and I do have a good sexual appetite. But, Mom, when I was making love to the others, I was always thinking about you. That wasn't fair to them, I know, but I couldn't help it. That's how I feel. I love you, Mom. You and no one else."

Rachel's eyes misted over and she got a lump in her throat. She searched her son's eyes. "Do you really think we can make this... us being lovers... do you really think we can make it work?"

"Yeah Mom, I do. I've got a couple of ideas, but that can wait 'til later, okay? Right now, my darling... ." Jacob paused to see how his use of the word darling would affect his mother.

Rachel's eyes widened then she smiled. "Well, I guess if we are going to be lovers... ." She paused, too, then took a deep breath and let it out. Lovers, she thought, if we're going to be lovers, my son and I. She closed her eyes and shook her head as if trying to clear it.

Jacob didn't say anything. He was holding his breath.

Jacob already fucked my pussy, Rachel was thinking, and even though he was very naughty about the way he did it, I did enjoy it. And then, with him going down on me and giving me such a wonderful orgasm. Oh hell, I have a healthy sexual appetite, too, it's just that I've only met dickheads and not any truly good men. I know Jacob is a truly good man and I know that he loves me.

And then she thought, God, it feels so good to be held against his naked body, to feel his strong arms around me and... here she opened her eyes and looked her son directly in the eyes.

"It seems, darling, that you have a hard problem here that needs attending to."

Rachel reached down between their bodies to grasp her son's hard cock and give it a good squeeze.

Jacob gave his mother a big, toothy grin. "Yes, darling, I do believe you're right. How shall we take care of it."

She called me darling. My mother called me darling. This is going to work. Oh my God I'm so happy!

Rachel, still holding on to her son's cock, turned her body and looked over her shoulder at the clock on her night stand.

"We're running late, dear. I would love for you to fuck me but I don't want to clean up after. How about a blow job." Rachel gave her son two quick eyebrow raises and grinned.

"Later, darling, tonight, we can make love and take our time at it," she continued. "Okay?"

Jacob leaned in for another taste of his mother's mouth and tongue, kissing her for several moments. He was totally excited by what his mother was saying and wanting to do.

"I would love that, Mom... if you're sure that's what you want to do."

"I'm sure, Jacob. Now, just lay back and let me do the work this time." She gave her son a quick kiss on the lips then positioned herself between his legs and looked down at his cock. It looked bigger than any of the cocks she had fucked before, but then she hadn't fucked many.

"Just how big are you, Jacob," she asked, looking up at him.

Jacob was propped up on his elbows excitedly anticipating watching his mother suck his cock. "Seven inches long," he answered.

"And kind of thick, too," Rachel said.

Jacob shrugged. "I guess so," he said.

Now that Rachel was looking at her son's hard cock, examining it actually, for the first time since he had been a little boy, she liked what she saw. It was very hard as she slowly stroked it and then squeezed it. The surface veins were full and bulging. The glans was swollen, tight, and large. Her body shivered with the thought of how that would feel, tonight, when they would make love again, only this time knowing it was coming and taking their time. Her son's cock was straight from side to side and had a slight upward curve to it. In her limited experience with cocks she thought it was beautiful.

"I think you have a beautiful cock, Jacob," Rachel said as she lowered her mouth to the head.

Jason's heart skipped a beat with joy. His cock was his cock. His old friend. He'd never thought that his mother might consider it beautiful. How cool was that!

There was a big, clear drop of pre-ejaculatory fluid about ready to escape from the end of his cock. Rachel started there with the tip of her tongue. She closed her eyes as she licked that drop from her son's cock then she slipped her mouth completely over his glans and swirled her tongue around it.

Jacob gasped with pleasure. The sight of his mother's mouth on his cock and the feeling of it was incredible to him. It was his fantasy come true and he could hardly believe it was really happening.

Rachel started sucking her son's cock in earnest using her hand to stroke it, following her lips up and down the shaft.

My God, she thought excitedly. I'm actually sucking my son's cock. She moaned deep in her throat. She was sucking her son's cock! It was so taboo yet now that she had decided to be his lover so sexually exciting. She actually loved the feeling of her mouth sliding up and down on his hard, warm cock.

Jacob's sexual excitement was rising quickly, like a tea kettle coming to a boil. Seeing and feeling his mother sucking his cock looked so beautiful and felt so fantastic. And hearing her moan while sucking his cock surprised him and aroused him even more.

Jacob's breathing got faster and he was quickly reaching the point of no return when it came to having an orgasm.

"Yes, Mom, that's it! That's it! Oh Mom, you're going to make me come."

He didn't know if she was going to let him come in her mouth or pull her mouth off and let his cum spew out over his body. Right now he didn't really care. He was going to come and it was going to be good, he just knew it.

Rachel realized that she hadn't planned on what to do when Jacob came. She knew she only had two choices, let him come in her mouth or pull her mouth off at the last minute. She choose to let him come in her mouth. For some deep-seated, unknown erotic reason she didn't have time to analyze, she wanted to taste her son's cum and, yes, swallow his sexual essence, his semen, his seed.

Suddenly, Jacob let out a short, sharp sound and Rachel felt his cock pulse in her hand and in her mouth and then his cum was filling her mouth, spurt after spurt. She kept sucking and stroking and swallowing until he was emptied.

Still holding her son's cock in her hand, Rachel pulled her mouth off of his cock and smiled. Jacob fallen back on the bed when he came, but now he raised his head and smiled back at his mother.

"Wow, Mom! That was so fantastic!"

Rachel raised her eyebrows quickly. "I'm glad you liked it, darling."

She looked down at his cock which was beginning to go soft and saw some more of his cum ready to drip out. She lowered her mouth to slurp it up then pulled her hand firmly up to the glans and was rewarded with another big drop of semen. She slurped that up quickly as well.

Rachel looked at the clock. "Okay, big boy. That's it... until tonight. We have to get dressed and get to the hospital. Then I have to get to work and you have to get to school.

Jacob sat up quickly and grabbed his mother by the shoulders. He kissed her on the mouth, darting his tongue into hers and then sucked on her tongue a bit before releasing her.

"I love you, Mom. I love you so much."

Rachel pushed her son onto his back and threw herself on top of him. They kissed again, sweetly, affectionately. "And I love you too, Jacob. So very much. Now let's get going.

"Oh, and Jacob?" Rachel said as she pushed up away from her son.

"Yes, Mom."

"Get under the bed and find my other earring, please... since that was what I was trying to do before you jumped me from behind."

Chapter 3.

They saw a foot of snow in the driveway when they opened the garage door. Obviously, Rachel's 350Z wasn't going to make it through that. It was thirty yards to the street and there was a three foot berm at the street that the snow plows had thrown up when clearing the streets last night and in the early morning hours.

Jacob had anticipated this. Of course his Jeep Wrangler had its winter top on. Something he did after the first good frost.

"Come on, Mom, I'll drive us to the hospital and take you to work. I'll only miss my first class. It'll be okay."

Rachel shrugged, she really didn't have a choice.

Jacob put the Wrangler into four-wheel drive and drove slowly up to the snow berm at the street. He looked both ways and didn't see another car coming from either direction.

"Okay, Mom, hold on," he said after backing up a few yards. He gunned the engine and hit the pile of snow and plowed right through it, then braked quickly. He looked over to his mother who was grinning.

"That was fun," Rachel said, "but was it absolutely necessary?"

"No. I could have crawled over it, but then it wouldn't have been fun. I've told you should go four-wheeling with me sometime, Mom."

"Yeah, well, maybe later. Let's just get to the hospital.

When Rachel and Jacob walked up to the nurses station to get a report about how Uncle Joe was doing, the supervising nurse gave them a grim smile.

"Your uncle slipped into a coma this morning. The doctor is in there right now."

As Rachel and Jacob approached the private room their uncle was in, Doctor Matthews came out.

"He's not doing well," he said. "He's in a coma now and... well, I don't give him much longer."

Rachel held back her tears. "That's okay Doctor Matthews, we were prepared for the worse. Uncle Joe and I have talked about this for several days now. Actually, I think he misses his wife, my Aunt Edna, and won't fight to stay alive. He wants to join her."

Rachel actually didn't believe in Heaven or Hell, punishment or reward for what one did in life. It was just too illogical when one really applied logic to the concept. Still, both Aunt Edna and Uncle Joe did and she was sure that her Uncle Joe was ready to let go and meet up with his wife again, in Heaven.

Rachel sat on Uncle Joe's right side and Jacob on his left. The tubes, the oxygen, the monitor that beeped, it was almost too much to bear. There was a no resuscitation order which Joe had signed when he was first admitted to the hospital. If he died there would be no "crash cart," no attempt to bring him back to life. He was eighty-five. He said that was enough. He was ready to go.

After several minutes of holding his hand, Rachel got up and leaned down to kiss her uncle on the forehead. "I love you Uncle Joe. And thank you so much for everything you did for me." A tear leaked out of both eyes and ran down her cheeks.

Jacob got up and also kissed his great-great-uncle on the forehead. "I love you Uncle Joe. You've been so good to me and taught me so many things. Go well into that good night."

Rachel looked up at her son at hearing the last thing he had said.

Jacob looked back. A tear also streaked down his left cheek. He shrugged and gave his mother a restrained smile as more tears spilled from his eyes.

It was three in the afternoon when Rachel got the call from the hospital... her uncle Joe had passed away without regaining consciousness. After crying quietly in her office for several minutes she called Jacob.

"He's gone," is all she said when he answered.

"I'm on my way, Mom," he said.

Rachel called in her assistant and told her to call in all the foremen.

"It's Uncle Joe, isn't," Cherise said. Everyone in the factory called Joe Smithfield, Uncle Joe. He encouraged it. He treated all of his employees as if they were family and they loved him.

Rachel, nodded, trying to hold back more tears. Cherise came around Rachel's desk and held her hands out to her, pulled her up and gave her a big, strong hug.

Several minutes later, Rachel informed all the foremen of her uncle's passing. "I will let you all know, and then you can tell everyone else, when and where the funeral will be and the memorial. There'll be a reception back at Uncle Joe's house. Everyone here, of course, is welcome.

Jacob arrived shortly thereafter and they went to the hospital to make arrangement to have his body picked up by the chosen funeral home. Then they went home, depressed and gloomy on a gloomy afternoon. It looked like it was going to snow again. The berm of snow thrown up by the city snow plows, as well as their drive way and sidewalk to the front door had been cleared. The same company that did their lawn service in the summer also did snow clearing in the winter.

It was nearly five o'clock and dark. They came in from the garage to the kitchen.

"You hungry," Rachel asked her son.

"Not really. Maybe later."

"Yeah, me too."

Rachel turned to her son. "You're my lover now, right?"

"Yeah, of course, Mom." Jacob took his mother in his arms and hugged her tight against his body. He felt her crying, her body sobbing as she clung to him, but no noise.

"We're all alone now, baby," Rachel said as she lifted her tear-stained cheeks to her son.

Jacob kissed his mother lightly on the lips. "It's going to be okay, Mom. We've got each other and that will be enough... more than enough."

"Oh darling," Rachel exclaimed as she pressed her face against her son's chest and hugged him with all the strength she could.

Jacob liked that his mother called him darling. He kissed the top of her head and held on to her nearly as tightly as she was holding on to him.

Rachel pushed back and tilted her head up. She kissed her son on the lips. "Come on let's go upstairs," she said. Then she took Jacob's hand and headed for the stairs.

At the top of the stairs Jacob started to go towards his room. Rachel held on to his hand tightly.

"No dear, come to my room. I need you to hold me."

Jacob's heart soared with love, in spite of the fact that Uncle Joe had just died.

Mother and son entered her bedroom.

"Darling, start a fire in the stove while I take a shower. Then you can take a shower and join me in bed, okay?"

Jacob took his mother in his arms again. "Sure, Mom, that'll be fine." He kissed her tenderly.

Rachel went into her bathroom. Jacob knelt down before the wood stove. There was a basket beside it with kindling and several stove-length pieces of wood.

By the time he had the fire going strongly and had closed the door to the stove his mother was finishing her shower. Jacob went to the window to look out into the darkness, seeing snowflakes swirling by the window. The fire, through the view pane cast a merry light into the room, although it was not a merry occasion. There was no other light in the room.

Rachel came out of the bathroom, nude. She walked up to her son and embraced him. "Hurry, Jacob. Take your shower. I need to feel your arms around me." She put her hands on either side of her son's face and pulled him to her for a short but affectionate kiss.

As Rachel climbed into bed Jacob went into the bathroom. His mother had left the shower running. He quickly stripped off his clothes and got into the shower. He also quickly showered, thoroughly, but without taking any extra time.

Within minutes he was showered and dried. He turn off the bathroom lights as he came back into the bedroom. The ruddy light of the fire from the wood stove danced around the room casting shadows. In the flickering light he saw his mother sitting up against the headboard of her big bed. The sheet and comforter covered her legs and waist, but her arms and upper body, including her breasts were bare.

Jacob's heart leap into his throat. His breath caught. This was his mother. This was the woman he loved. And this was the woman who now acknowledged him as her lover.