Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

After breaking the kiss, Rachel pushed back and sat up all the way over her son's hips, with his hard cock feeling so lovely pressing deep up inside her pussy. She grinned at Jacob.

"That was fun," she said simply.

Jacob laughed. "Yes it was. Are you ready for more?"

"More," Rachel's eyes went wide in mock amazement, "may I please?" she said then laughed.

She squealed in surprise as her son rolled his body up quickly, crossing his legs and pulling them in close to his body. He had his mother on her back instantly. He leaned in to kiss her several times, sucking on her tongue, delighting in the pressure of her lips as they molded and un-molded against his, loving the wetness, the slickness, the taste of her mouth... and, as he got his legs straightened out, he began fucking her.

Rachel pulled her lips from Jacob's, placed her arms around his neck, and looked him straight in the eyes. "Oh yes, Jacob. Oh yes," she said then pulled him down tightly on top of her as he continued thrusting his overly stimulated cock hard and fast in and out of her sweet, tight pussy, as tight as any girl he'd ever fucked.

Nothing was said now for several minutes. Their passion and sexual tension was building second by second.

Then, "Mom! Mom! I'm going to come, Mom."

"Yeah, baby, let me have it! Come in my pussy, Jacob."

Rachel was totally into having sex with her son now and totally into having him coming in her pussy. It was terribly exciting and wonderfully arousing to feel him, his body, his arms around her, his hips thrusting, and his cock plunging in and out of her, when he was coming. It thrilled her to her core. And, further, knowing her son would be filling her pussy with his semen, that this was incest, that it was her son who was fucking her so delightfully, added to her excitement, thrilled her more than she could have ever imagined. But then, she did love him, as her son of course, so very much, but now... now, as her lover also—and she was completely accepting of that—loving him in a new way and just as strongly. It made the sex for her more exciting and her orgasms stronger.

Jacob groaned as his hips pounded hard between his mother's wide-spread legs. "Uhhh! Yeah! Mom! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

"Oh baby!" Rachel cried out and her eyes filled with tears as she felt her son coming, fucking her, fucking her pussy and shooting his hot, thick cum deep up inside it... and then she was coming to, filled with love and, yes, lust for her son and what they were doing.

"I love you, Jacob! I love you baby!" Rachel managed to cry out as the wonderful pulsing pleasure of her climax pushed all other thoughts out of her mind.

Both mother and son were panting, perspiring, holding each other tightly as the last of their orgasms faded leaving them with that wonderful warm feeling that good sex and a great orgasm leaves behind.

"Oh, Mom," Jacob said as he raised his head from her shoulder where it had been resting. "I can't begin to tell you just how much I love you." He paused. "And the sex is pretty good, too."

Rachel felt her son's body shake as he quietly chuckled.

"Dickhead!" she exclaimed then laughed and kiss him affectionately for a long time.

"Yes, darling," she said when Jacob broke the kiss to look lovingly down into his mother's eyes, "the sex is pretty good and I love you so very much too."

And then she sighed. "But I still am worried about our age difference.

"Well, Mom, Ashton Kutcher married Demi Moore and there were more years separating them than us."

"Duh! And after five years they separated then divorced."

"Hey, Mom, that's Hollywood. How many marriages in Hollywood last five years."

Rachel laughed and kiss her son sweetly on the mouth.

"Besides, Mom, I've been researching it on the internet... older women and younger men... and... I want you to know, I don't think of you as older."

"Yet," Rachel commented.

"Or ever will. But, what I've found out is that there are more than a few marriages of older women and younger men, ten to twenty years difference in ages, that have lasting up to twenty years or more.

"Mom, I think you're beautiful. And, yes, I know you think you're probably not even pretty. But you are. And don't say anything," Jacob said as he saw his mother begin to respond.

"I love you not just for your physical beauty but for the whole woman that you are, the whole you. Yes, I see a lot of beautiful young women and I've dated a few. But, Mom, I can't explain it logically. I feel it and I can only tell you what I feel. You've got my heart. You are the only woman for me. I mean that with all my heart and soul. I've tortured myself about this for a very long time now. And I know what I feel and I've looked far forward into the future and I'm ready to go there with you. And, damn, Mom, it feels so good to be able to tell you how I really feel, what's inside me, how much I love you for the complete and whole beautiful woman that you are and how much I want to be... well, not just your lover, but your husband in every sense of the word."

Tears were welling up in Rachel's eyes. "Oh Jacob, is this true? Is this how your really and truly feel. Are you really sure this is what you want?"

Tears were now beginning to roll down Rachel's cheeks. Could her son, her Jacob, be her one and true love? Yes, he was her son, and she loved him as her son, but now she was loving him as a man. Oh how she wanted to believe that what he was saying was true.

"Yes, Mom, I swear to you it's true. You are and have been the woman that I love so much that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, as your husband, loving you, laughing with you, sharing everything we can, building a life together."

Jacob began kissing the tears from his mother's cheeks. "I do love you, Mom. And this is no idle fantasy. Like I've told you, I've known I've been in love with you for years now and only last night was I able to tell you and only this morning was I able to act upon it... although that was probably not the right way to go about it."

Rachel laughed and hugged Jacob to her. "I don't know how else you could have gone about it. And look. Look where your impetuous actions have brought us. Here, as lovers and... ." She looked seriously into her son's eyes. "And as true lovers... for life?"

"Yes, mother, as true lovers for life." Jacob hugged her and kissed her several times.

"But still, there is the age difference, Jacob. I worry about that," Rachel said.

"Well, Mom, if anyone asks we can tell them I'm twenty-two or twenty-three and you're twenty-six or twenty-seven. That's only three or four years difference. Not a big deal, right? Because, Mom, you know you can pass for twenty-six and I could be a couple of years older. It's not like anyone we meet is going to demand to see our ID's to see how old we are, or ask to see my birth certificate to see who my mother is. Plus, we already have the same last name on the ID's we do have. So, we're Mr. And Mrs. Landers as far as anyone is concerned once we leave here and find a place to resettle."

Rachel sniffed back the last of her tears, caused by her son's declaration of lasting love for her, and nodded. "Yeah, you're right. That could work." Then she smiled.

"So, are you willing to come sail away with me, Rachel?"

"Rachel, not Mom?"

"Not if we are going to be husband and wife, Rachel. Okay?"

Rachel put her hand behind her son's head and pulled him to her for a long kiss. "Yes, dear," she said simply when she broke the kiss.

Mother and son grinned at each other and kissed again.

"Now, I'm going to freshen up." Rachel said. "You can wait for me or go down the hall to the other bathroom, but I expect you back in this bed as soon as you're done. I want to sleep with my... husband tonight and every night that we can."

"Oh Mom, you've made me so happy," Jacob exclaimed as he hugged his mother tightly.

Rachel kissed her son. "And you've made me so happy, too, Jacob.

And he had. She wasn't totally sure this would work out, all things considered. But she thought it was a workable idea and she was going to do everything in her power to make sure all would go well. As she entered her bathroom she made a mental note for them to get her an engagement ring and wedding bands for both of them. If this was going to work, then the rings would a nice touch, maybe even necessary since they would be, all things considered, rich.

She thought of Uncle Joe then and she felt the sadness of missing that wonderful, jolly, and loving old man who, with Aunt Edna, had done so much for her and Jacob and now, in death, was doing even more. "I love you Uncle Joe," Rachel whispered. A tear trickled down her cheek. "Say hi to Aunt Edna for me. I miss you both, we miss you both so much."

Chapter 4.

Rachel woke up feeling relaxed. She yawned and stretched, smiling as she remembered that Jacob was sleeping with her and that they were now lovers. He was sleeping on his right side, next to her, and she turned to spoon up against his back. She slipped her hand through an opening between his arm and his body and let her fingers lightly stroked across his chest and belly. Her face was pressed against the warm skin between his shoulder blades and she inhaled the fragrance of it, deciding she liked his natural smell a lot.

Then the reality of Uncle Joe's passing caught up with her and she stifled a sob. But the thought of the death of her beloved uncle was too much for her and her body began to shake with more sobs. Rachel started to pull away from her son, not wanting to wake him up.

"Mom!" Jacob said, coming awake instantly. He turned his body around in bed quickly and caught his mother up in his arms.

"Mom, what's the matter?"

"I thought you were going to call me Rachel from now on, darling," Rachel said with a tear-streaked smile.

"Well, I... forgot. I heard... felt you crying and I was concerned and I... ."

"Oh, Jacob, I was just thinking of Uncle Joe. I know he was old and I know he wanted to, as he put it, go join Edna in heaven. But it still makes me so sad that he's gone now, too. Now we're all alone, Jacob. It's just you and me... as far as family goes."

When Jacob was five, Edna had tried to convince her niece, Rachel's mother, to come to Winnetka to visit and see her grandson. Rachel's father had said absolutely not. If his daughter would put the bastard up for adoption and then get married proper, he might allow her to come home. Well, that was that. And neither Rachel nor her Aunt Edna tried to contact them again.

"So," Rachel continued as she wiped the tears from her cheeks and gave her son a gentle smile, "it was good timing on our part to become lovers, eh?" Now she did smile brightly.

Rachel put her arms around Jacob's neck and pulled him to her to kiss him lightly, sweetly, several times.

"Now I have to go pee," Rachel said. "And you probably do too, but hurry back to bed, darling. I want you to make love to me again." She reached her hand down to her son's groin and, to her surprise, found he had a full erection.

"Oh my, are you ready already?"

Jacob chuckled. "No, Mom. Evidently you haven't have much experience with young men."

"Not waking up in bed with them." Rachel said, puzzled.

"I wake up every morning, or nearly so, with a hard-on."

"Really? And is that just you or... ."

"To the best of my knowledge and belief, that's all or most young men. It's our raging hormones, you know.

"But then I go pee and lose the erection. Actually, I have to relax and lose the erection, or most of it, before I pee. It's damned hard to pee with a full hard-on."

"But it will come back, right?"

Jacob laughed and gave his mother a kiss on the lips as he threw back the bed covers prior to getting out of bed. His hard cock was standing straight up from his body.

"Oh yeah, Rachel, it'll come back. With a little kissing and hugging it'll be as good as new in no time. Hell, I'll probably get half-hard, if not fully hard before I get back into bed just thinking about making love with you again, darling."

Rachel was staring at her son's erect cock. She hadn't really taken the time to get a good look at it yesterday when she sucked him off. She had been in somewhat of a hurry then. And last night in the dim, ruddy light given off by the wood stove, she'd felt it more than seen it when it was fully hard.

She reached out her hand and lightly ran her fingertips up and down her son's swollen member. She let them play so softly around the firm cock head before she grasped her son's cock gently then tugged up and down on it. In the bright early morning light coming in from the windows it looked thicker and longer than she had imagined.

Jacob sucked air in through pursed lips and his body shivered from the delightful feeling of his mother's hand and fingers on his cock.

I had this lovely big cock in my pussy, filling me, fucking me, she told herself. I had it in my mouth, sucking it. But it's bigger than any cock I've ever had... not that I've had that many. Still, I'm amazed. Oh yes, I want to feel Jacob's cock fucking me again!

Rachel shifted her body, got to her knees and leaned down to take her son's cock in her mouth.

"Oh Rachel," Jacob swallowed. "I really do need to go pee."

Rachel didn't stop bringing her mouth down to her son's cock. "Oh, darling, just a tease, okay? Your cock is so beautiful when it's big and hard like this, with all the veins full and bulging and the head so swollen." Then she brought her mouth down over that swollen head and slid her lips down over the vein-bulging shaft.

Jacob gasped at the utterly wonderful feeling of his mother's warm, wet, silky smooth mouth as it slid up and down on his cock. He forgot about everything else but how good his mother's cocksucking mouth felt.

Then Jacob groaned his disappointment as Rachel pulled her mouth off of his erection and sat back on her heels. She grinned at her son mischievously. "Okay, darling, you can go pee now. But do hurry back. I want to play with your beautiful cock some more."

Jacob laughed weakly. "Yeah, well now it might take a little longer for me to get it to go down, now that you've stimulated it so much."

Rachel laughed brightly and leaned over to kiss her son on the mouth. "I have every confidence you can get the job done, dear.

With that she pushed herself back to the edge of the bed and stood up. Still facing Jacob, Rachel laced her fingers together and raised her arms high above her head as she stretched her body fully, bending backwards as she did so.

Jacob had yet to move despite all his protestation about having to go pee. The sight of his fully naked mother stretching her beautiful, willowy body like that in front of him had him captivated. His eyes took her in from her lovely shoulders and collar bones—that he always thought looked so sexy—to her small but firm and well-shaped breasts and pretty pink areola with their sensitive nipples, down over the cavity her rib cage was making from being stretched back, then over her sexy navel and flat stomach to her projecting pubic bone covered with closely trimmed light brown hair, with her sexual cleft just below it, and on down over her firm and well-defined thighs to her knees. She look a dream.

When she finished stretching, Rachel tilted her head down and to the side a little. "Still here?" She gave her son a playful smile before turning and walking to her bathroom.

Jacob still didn't move. Now the sight of his mother from behind—broad shoulders; long, lean back; narrow waist, lovely swell of womanly hips; firm buttocks; and long, shapely, tapered legs—was a wonderful sight to behold.

As his mother closed the bathroom door, without a backward glance, Jacob sighed then got up and headed for the hall bathroom to take care of his morning needs.

Rachel came out of her bathroom and went to stand by the window nearest her side of the bed... . My side of the bed, she thought and smiled. She'd never shared a bed with anyone, except with Jacob when he was very young and became frightened of thunderstorms.

It was another bright, clear morning. It had only snowed another three inches or so. Later today she and Jacob had an appointment at the funeral parlor. She sighed. Sad, but necessary. They'd get through this.

Rachel had just gotten back into bed when her son came walking through the door. He grinned at his mother. His hand on his half erect cock, which he flapped up and down making Rachel laugh.

He's definitely not a pretty boy, she thought to herself. Ruggedly handsome, I guess. Her son stood six feet tall in his bare feet. He had a gymnast's body. His hair was a rich, thick brown, and just a bit shaggy, she thought, but it looked good on him. He had dark green eyes with flecks of brown in them. She knew which one of the two brothers was likely to be his father, but neither one of them stepped up to help her out when she needed them to.

Rachel suppressed a sigh. That was long ago and far away. Now she and her son were going to make a new life for themselves and that was just fine with her, better than just fine. She gave her son a big smile as he climbed into bed next to her... from his side of the bed.

"You look beautiful," Rachel said.

Jacob gave his mother a bemused look. "Beautiful?"

"Well, maybe not beautiful, but very male and handsome in a rugged sort of way... . But you look beautiful to me." She saw she'd made her son blush and loved him even more for it.

Rachel laid back and held her arms out to her son. He came into them and mother and son traded several sweet kisses, slipping their tongues in and out of each other's mouths, sucking on them, molding lips together and twisting wet, slick tongue around wet, slick tongue.

"Oh my!" Rachel exclaimed when she pulled her mouth away from Jacob's, "just holding you and kissing you is making my pussy wet."

Jacob chuckled. "Put your hand on my cock, Mom."

She did. "Ooo! Wonderful, it's all big and hard again... . And you just called me 'Mom' again."

Jacob opened his mouth to say something but Rachel continued before he could. "But that's okay, darling. It'll just take a while for you to get used to calling me by my name."

"Right... Rachel," Jacob said before giving his mother a quick kiss.

Rachel then threw the covers back and quickly moved her body to kneel between her son's legs. She held his cock by the base with her right hand while her left hand cupped and gently massaged his balls. She looked up at him and smiled.

"I want to suck your cock for a bit, but then I want you to fuck me, okay?"

"Jesus, Mom... yeah, okay!" Jacob exclaimed. He didn't think his cock could get any harder, hearing her tell him that, but then when her smooth as silk, warm, wet mouth engulfed the end of his cock and her lips continued way, way down on his shaft, he felt his cock get hard as steel.

Rachel began bobbing her head up and down, moving her tight lips and sucking mouth up and down on her son's cock. She absolutely loved the feeling of his thick, hard shaft and bulbous head moving in and out of her mouth. She took her mouth completely off his cock then swirled her saliva-thick tongue around and around the inflated glans. She heard her son gasp and saw his body shiver with pleasure.

She wondered how long it would take her son to get hard again if she decided to suck him off and have him come in her mouth as she had done yesterday morning. The thought excited her tremendously. He was a young man and could probably recover quickly. He could lick her pussy in the meantime and make her come with his mouth, too. They had plenty of time. It was still early. Okay, she decided, that's the plan.

Rachel took her mouth off of her son's cock. It was slick and shiny from her saliva. "Jacob, I've changed my mind."

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers
1...34567...18