Tales of Lustville Scene 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better cum fast then, Mom," he rasped at her. "Cuz I don't think I can hold out much longer!"

"Then cum in me, baby. Shoot your hot jizz in mom's pussy! Cream my hot little cunt, then we can rest a little, and I'll suck your cock till it gets hard enough for you to fuck me in the ass. We have all night, honey. And tomorrow, and the next..."

She trailed off, flexing her cunt muscles around his stabbing cockshaft, working her ass in time with his flailing hips, whimpering and whining with delight as he fucked her with furious energy.

His cock swelled suddenly inside her, and he felt his balls tighten up at the base of his cock. He whined pitifully as his balls spasmed, and he felt his cum racing up the length of his plunging cockstalk.

"Fu...fuck, Mom! I ca...can't hold it an...anymore! I'm gonna cum, Mom! Oh fuck! He...here it cums, Mom! Cummmmmmiiinnnnggg!"

"Oh yeah, baby!" his mother cooed in his ear as she felt the first scalding jets of jizz spurt into her quivering cunt channel. "Gimme that hot cum, honey! Oh shit, it feels so good creaming my cunt! Shoot it, baby! Flood my cunt with that hot juice!"

Phil was humping into her as hard and fast as he could, his cock spitting out thick wads of spunk on every stroke. He buried his cock to the balls and collapsed on top of his mother, his ass still jerking, driving his cock into her pussy with short, stabbing strokes. His cum was spurting directly against the mouth of her womb, and he could feel her cervix massaging his cockhead as his jizz spat from it.

"That's it, baby. Empty your balls in my pussy. Mom's loves her big dicked baby's cum filling her cunt so much! Oh god, Phil, your cocks feel so good in my pussy! It's so long and fat! I've never had a cock as big as yours in me before!"

Her son finally let his ass slow to a stop, and just laid on her, his cock twitching and jerking in her cream soaked cunt, still spitting out the last of his load.

Lois was stroking him softly, planting soft kisses on his face, neck and shoulders. Purring happily in his ear, she held him as he came down from his climax.

"I can't breathe, honey," she whispered to her son after a couple minutes. "But I don't want you to take your cock out yet. Can you roll us over?"

He nodded into her neck, and wrapped his arms tighter around her. He rocked back and forth a couple times, then flipped them over quickly, his cock barely moving from her pussy. He stretched out on his back, letting his legs fall open, then opened his eyes and looked up at his mother.

"Pillow."

Raising up on her elbows, she looked down at him.

"What?"

"Put a pillow under my head...slave."

She grabbed a pillow and slid it under his head as her raised it for her. Then she squeezed her cunt muscles around his cock, feeling it softening inside her. She knew she wouldn't be able to move around much, for fear that it might slip out of her.

"Slave, huh? Lemme tell you something Mr. Soontobe Limp Dick! You ain't nowhere near as good as you think you are! I've got my work cut out for me if I decide to let you keep fucking me! You got a lot to learn, let me tell you!"

"Don't count me out yet, Mom." he muttered, his eyes closing as he lay back, savoring the moment. "You forget that I'm a teenager, at the peak of my sexual prowess. My powers of recovery will astound you!"

"Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it!" she said as she laid her head on his chest.

They laid quietly for a few minutes, and Lois noticed her son's breathing becoming deep and regular. She thought he had fallen asleep, but his cock hadn't gotten soft inside her. If anything, it had gotten harder. She raised her head and looked at him.

"Phil?"

"Yeah, Mom?" he answered, almost on the edge of sleep.

"Um, your dick is still hard, honey." she said.

Her pussy muscles squeezed around his stiff cock again, making her clasping cunt channel suck on it rhythmically. She moved her hips slowly on top of him, letting him feel her juice filled pussy slide up and down over his throbbing cock meat.

"I noticed that too." he said, flexing his groin muscles so his prick swelled and twitched inside her.

"Oooooohhhh! Do that again!" she giggled. "That felt good!"

Tightening his groin muscles again, he made his cock jerk and pulse inside her. She was squirming on top of him, and his hips humped up at her lazily, making their loins slide sloppily against each other.

"I guess this means we're ready for round three?"

"I guess so." she said, smiling down at him. "And I see what you mean about your powers of recovery! I think I'm going to like this live-in stud thing!"

His hands came up and caressed her cheeks, then pulled her face down to his. Their lips met in a soft kiss that quickly escalated into a full blown spit swapping contest.

Lois ground her lips against her son's, her tongue darting into his mouth, then retreating as his tongue invaded her mouth in return. She was humping her pussy on his stiff cock again, feeling it slip and slide through of her quivering cuntlips, making a fresh flood of pussy juice pour down around the length of his shaft.

Phil lay under her, letting herself fuck his cock, enjoying the way she was squirming and writhing on top of him. He liked the way her petite body felt pressed against his. Reaching down, he grabbed the cheeks of her ass and squeezed them in his hands, massaging the tight round globes with his fingers.

He turned his head, breaking their kiss for a moment as he brought one hand up to his face. He slipped two fingers into his mouth, sucking on them for a moment, covering them with his saliva. He pressed his lips back to his mother's as he moved his hand back down, easing it into the crack of her ass.

"Oooooohhhh!" his mother gasped as she felt his spit slickened fingers press against her asshole. She kept kissing him eagerly as she felt his fingers tracing slow circles around her tight, wrinkled ass ring.

When Phil thought he'd wet her asshole enough, he eased one finger inside slowly. He stopped when he had it in to the first knuckle, twisting it back and forth slowly, lubing her asshole up with his spit.

Lois humped her ass back at his finger, tightening, then relaxing her asshole around it. Her pussy tunnel spasmed around his cock, and a shiver ran through her as she felt him pressing his finger deeper.

"Oh shit, baby!" she grunted, still kissing his sloppily. "That feels really good! Oh fuck, stick it in deeper! Stick your whole finger up my ass! Oh god, move your cock too! Fuck my pussy while you fingerfuck my asshole!"

Phil started humping his cock up into her cunt chute, digging his finger into her asshole at the same time. He kept pressing it deeper, not stopping until it was buried to the root in her quaking ass guts.

His mother whimpered as he held his finger deep in her asshole. She raised up and spat on her fingers, then reached back and smeared it around over her asshole. When he pulled his finger slowly from her tightly clenched ass ring, she smeared it all over his finger too.

"Pu...push it back in, honey." she panted, plastering her mouth back against his, her tongue dive bombing back into his throat passionately. Her ass was humping onto his finger as he pressed it into her asshole again. Her legs shook as she pumped her pussy up and down on his cock, picking up speed, starting to cum on the dual invasion of her hot little fuck holes.

Her son felt her cunt sucking and squeezing around his cock, and realized that she was cumming again. He started fucking her faster, his cock pulling out till just the fat knob was trapped between her puffy pussylips, then slamming it back in to the balls. He fucked her hard and fast as he stroked his finger into her asshole at the same pace.

He let his finger slip from her ass, making his mother groan at the loss. Pressing two fingers together, he twisted them back and forth against her wrinkled ass ring, forcing them inside, then started pumping them in and out, stretching her ass tunnel around them.

"Unh! Easy, honey!" she grunted. "Let me get used to it first! Oh shit! That fucking hurts! Oh god!"

Her asshole clenched and spasmed around his stiffened digits, and she whined pitifully as he pressed them deeper. The pain was fading slowly, and she wiggled her hips, pushing her ass down onto his fingers.

"Go slow, honey. But give me a little more now...Mmmmmmm, that's better. I think you can go a little faster now."

Phil pumped his fingers in a little deeper, pulled them almost all the way out, then back in again. He fucked his fingers into her asshole faster, his cock still moving smoothly in her pussy hole. He was panting into her mouth, kissing her as he filled both her holes.

"Pu...put them in al...all the way, honey. Stick them in all the way and hold them inside me! Oh shit! It feels good now. No! Don't move them, just hold them in me! I'll be ready to take your cock faster if you just hold them inside me like that!"

Phil held his fingers buried to the knuckles in her spasming ass channel, wiggling them back and forth inside her. He was fucking his cock in and out of her at the same time, and he felt her cunt creaming around his cockshaft again.

"Cum, Mom," he grunted as he fucked his cock up into her faster. "Go ahead and cum on my cock before I stick it up your ass!"

"Wh...what the fu...fuck are you talking about?" she gasped.

Her pussy was moving up and down smoothly on his cock, her asshole clenching and relaxing rhythmically around his fingers. She giggled as she looked down at him.

"I...I've been cumming since you touched my asshole! Nunh! Shit! I think I'm ready for it now. Come on, let's do it! Fuck my little asshole with your big cock, baby!"

She slid up over his body, groaning as his cock slipped from her pussy, then scrambled over onto the bed, getting up onto her knees and reaching back to spread her asscheeks with her fingers.

"Come on, honey!" she whined, looking back at him over her shoulder. "Stick your dick in my asshole! I want it in me! I want you to fuck my hot little asshole for me!"

Unable to resist the sight of her ass spread wide in front of him, her juicy pussy dripping right beneath it, Phil rolled up on his knees behind her and grabbed her asscheeks, holding them open as he pressed his face into her musky smelling asscrack. His tongue lashed out, lapping and laving at the tight, wrinkled ring of her ass pucker, them dipped inside, slurping up her ass juices as he sucked at her asshole.

"Oh fuck, baby! Lick Mom's asshole! Stick your fucking tongue up my ass and rim me. Nunh! it feels so fucking good! Don't stop! Keep licking me!"

Phil munched at her asshole eagerly, his tongue probing deep in her spasming shitter. He pulled back, puckering his lips against her ass ring, and spat into her shit chute, forcing his saliva up inside her. He leaned back and looked at her dripping asshole, then leaned back in, running his tongue up the length of her ass crack one last time.

"Time for the main attraction, Mom!" he grunted as he raised up behind her, shuffling forward, holding his cock in his fist. He aimed it at the tiny wrinkled ring of her asshole. "Ready to take my cock up your hot little ass?"

"Oh god, yes!" she panted.

Dropping her shoulders onto the bed, and raising her ass up as high as she could, she spread her asscheeks wider, wiggling her hips, eagerly awaiting the invasion of her son's humongous hunk of cock meat.

Phil pressed the tip of his cock against the tightly muscled ring of her asshole, leaning forward, bringing his free hand up and grabbing onto her shoulder with it. He started pushing, forcing the fat knob of his cock into the tight opening of her ass, watching in amazement as his cockhead spread the clenched ring slowly, then finally popped through. Her ass ring closed around his cockkknob, and he held it there, shuddering as he felt her inner muscles spasming and sucking around it.

"S...so b...big! Oh fuck, it feels so big in my asshole!" his mother groaned.

Her legs were shaking as wiggled her ass around on his cockhead. Her ass muscles tightened and relaxed unconsciously, milking his cockknob rhythmically. Hunching her hips back at him, she felt more of his meaty cockstalk plow up her asshole.

"Stick it in, baby! Come on, stick that fat fucking cock up my asshole and fuck me with it!" she whimpered. "I want it! I want your big dick reaming out my asshole, honey! Oh please! Fuck meeeeeee!"

Phil let go of his cock and put both hands on her hips, pulling her back slowly as he eased more of his cock into her ass channel. He started stroking in and out slowly, pulling back till just the head was inside her, then pressing forward, feeding more of his throbbing meat into her quaking ass guts. He had almost half his cock inside her now, and she was gasping and moaning under him, begging him for more.

Lois moved her hands under her body, one moving to cup her tits, and the other making a beeline for her throbbing clit bud. She mashed her clit under her fingers, and her body shook from a sudden burst of ecstasy. She knew she wouldn't be able to stay up on her knees like this when he started fucking her, so she grabbed a pillow and pulled it under her hips, letting her body fall down onto it.

Her son lost his balance as she dropped out from under him, and he came crashing down on top of her, her cock plowing full length into her tightly sucking asshole, knocking the wind out of her.

"Oooommmph!" she grunted as he fell on top of her. She squealed as she felt the bowel filling bulk of his cock slam into her quivering ass tunnel, and she arched her ass up at him, welcoming the sudden intrusion for his enormous cockstalk.

"Oh yeah! Now fuck me with it baby! It feels like you got it in to the balls! And I fucking love it!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck your Mom's hot little asshole. Come on, fuck the shit out of me, baby! I want it so bad!"

Listening to her babbling like a sex crazed slut was driving her son out of his mind. He started humping on top of her, feeding his fat cock into her asshole in long, tip to root lunges. Every time she squealed her delight, he increased the power of his strokes, until he was ramming his cock up her ass as hard and as fast as he could.

"Oh god! Oh fuck! Give it to me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck mmeeeeee!" she squealed as she felt her asshole cumming around his pile driving prickshaft.

She spread her legs wider, opening herself up for his heaving cockshaft as she ground her ass up at him eagerly. Her fingers strummed across her clit non-stop, keeping her at a fevers pitch of orgasm as her son fucked her ass like a wild man.

Phil slid his hands under her, squeezing her tits roughly as he pounded his cock in and out of her asshole. he was gasping and panting in her ear, his hot breath burning her skin.

"G...gooonnna, unh! Oh fuck! gonna shoot, Mom. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum in your asshole, Mom. Oh fuck, here it cuuuuummmmmmmsss!"

Hot spunk spurted from his piss slit in mid-stroke, spewing deep into her spasming ass channel. Jet after jet of scalding hot jizz erupted from his winking piss hole, flooding her bowels.

"Yeeesssss!" she screamed as she felt his hot cum pouring into her aching ass channel. "Shoot your cum in my asshole, baby! Oh no, don't stop fucking me! Gimme all that hot cum, but don't stop fucking me, honey! Pump Mom's asshole full of jizz! Come on! Fuck me! Fuck me and dump your load up my ass!"

He was shooting thick wads of cloying cock cream in her asshole, and he could feel it dripping out of her twitching ass pucker around his cock as he plowed it in and out of her brutally. He was gripping her tits tightly, her nipples poking between his fingers as he ground his hips down at her ass.

It felt like his cockhead was going to explode in her hotly sucking asshole, his cock was throbbing so hard. He whined in his throat as he felt the almost painful spasms in his cock easing, the flow of cum spurting from his piss slit slowing to a dribbling ooze. He collapsed on top of her, his cock still buried to the balls in her ass.

"So good. Oh my god! Your cock feels so good in my asshole, honey!" she panted, grinding and wiggling her hips up at him. " Don't take it out yet! Oh fuck! I love the way your fat fucking cock feels filling my horny little asshole!"

Her fingers were still flailing away on her clit, and she moved her other hand down, stuffing three fingers into her gaping cunt gash. She started fucking them in and out as hard and fast as she could, writhing spastically under her son's sweat covered body.

Raising up on his elbows and knees, Phil kept his cock buried to the root in her hungrily sucking ass passage. Squeezing her tits in his hands, he pinched her nipples between his fingers as she twitched and spasmed under him.

"That's right, Mom. Milk it out, cum all over my fucking cock." he whispered, licking the dainty curve of her ear, then nibbling on the fleshy lobe. "Do it for me. Cum on my cock like a good little slut. Suck your son's dick with your jizzy asshole!"

Hot tears burst from Lois's eyes and streamed down her cheeks as an orgasm unlike anything she'd ever experienced surged through her, overwhelming her senses. Her body shivered and shook uncontrollably, her asshole sucking and quivering around his enormous cock meat. Finally, unable to grasp what was happening to her, she felt the world go black around her.

Phil felt his mother's body go limp beneath him, and he looked at her face carefully, searching for signs of distress. He could see that she was breathing steadily, so as gently as he could, he eased his cock out of her, smiling as a faint whimper escaped her lips. He moved onto the bed next to her, and cradled her small body against his, waiting patiently for her to come around again.

Lois felt her son's strong arms holding her gently, and heard his soft words as he whispered in her ear before she opened her eyes. She turned her head, looking back over her shoulder at him, smiling when her kissed her cheek lightly.

Closing her eyes, she snuggled closer, bringing his hand up to her lips and kissing his fingers.

"H...How long..."

"A couple of minute's maybe. No more than five. I really wasn't watching the clock, you know? You gonna be okay?"

"I...I think so." she said, moving his arm and trying to sit up. "But I really have to pee."

She grunted as she rolled over to the edge of the bed, then swung her legs over the edge. Her feet hit the floor with a dull thud. Her head was spinning, and she didn't appear to have control of her body yet.

"Help me, honey." she whined, waving her arm in his direction. "Help me get up, or I'm gonna pee all over your bed. I really have to go!"

Phil laughed and slid off the end of the bed, coming around to stand in front of her. He leaned down, wrapping his arms around her, and lifted her to her feet. She started to sink toward the floor as he released her, so he turned her around in his arms, holding her up as they walked toward the door.

At the doorway, Lois grabbed onto the frame, steadying herself, and leaned back into her son's chest.

"I...I think I'm good now. Turn me loose and let's see what happens."

Phil relaxed his grip on her, but kept his arms around her, and she stayed on her feet, swaying slightly.

"Okay. Kiss me goodnight, baby. I'm gonna sleep in my own bed if you don't mind."

"Okay, Mom." he laughed, kissing her softly on the cheek. "Don't forget to pee. In the toilet. In the bathroom. I'll check on you in a little while if you don't mind."

"Thass fine, honey." she mumbled as she staggered into hall, holding on to the wall to support herself.

Phil watched as she made her way slowly down the hall, and into the bathroom. Grinning like an idiot, he flopped on his bed and reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the roach and his phone. He started flipping through the pictures he'd taken as he lit the joint again.