Tales of Lustville Scene 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Un-fucking-believable." he muttered as he hit the doob and looked at his mother's jizz coated face.

After she pee'd, Lois went down the hall to her bedroom, waving at her son as she passed his open door. She flopped on her bed, reaching over to the nightstand and grabbing her own phone. She pressed Tracy's picture on the speed dial, and held the phone up to her ear.

It rang once, twice, a third time, then Tracy's voice came on. "Can't talk, leave a message, call you back." Click.

"Hi, Tracy, it's Lois." she giggled. "I'm sorry for calling so late, but I'm really stoned, and still a little drunk too, I think. Anyway, I was...well, I was kind of hoping you'd come over and suck Phil's cum out of my asshole for me. I figure you owe me one since I sucked Kyle's cum out of your pussy this morning, and oh god, that was so fucking hot! I loved eating your pussy, and his jizz tasted so good! Anyway, Phil just fucked the shit out of me, literally, and your tongue up my ass would just be the perfect end to an almost perfect day, ya know?"

She paused for a moment, laying back on her bed, her fingers moving down between her legs to stroke her clit.

"Mmmmmmm, I feel so good right now!" she purred. "I wish it was your mouth on my pussy instead of my fingers. Your tongue would feel so much better on my little clit! Oooooohhhh! That's it, get your tongue in my cunt, baby! suck my cunt fo..."

The phone fell from her hand as she started to cum again, and she moved that hand down between her legs, jamming three fingers into her cum filled cunt. She heaved and writhed happily as her orgasm roared over her, grunting and sighing loudly, completely unaware that she was still live on Tracy's voicemail.

Her fingers still buried in her pussy slit, she drifted off to sleep, her mind and body overwhelmed by the events of the day.

End Scene Four

*****

Send comments, suggestions and ideas to the contact on my profile.