Talk To Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,726 Followers

"Finally I pull out and she unstraps the dildo. Then she gently pushes me down on my back and spreads my legs apart, once again expertly feasting on my pussy as she brings me to yet another sensational climax. And that, Tommy, is the end of my fantasy."

There was silence. Lynn couldn't believe she had shared this most recent fantasy of hers with her brother-in-law. She had been conjuring up this on for weeks now every time she masturbated.

"That is pretty incredible," Tommy said.

"My pussy's all wet. Telling you about it, confessing it to you, it wasso exciting!" Lynn confessed.

"And my cock was about to explode. I'm glad you came to an end when you did."

"Why? Don't you want your cock to explode?"

"Sure, but not yet. The night is young. I don't know about you, Lynn, but I have some time on my hands. Can you stand to be on the phone with me for a while longer?"

"As long as you want. Roger won't be back for hours."

"And Cathy not until late in the evening."

"How lucky for us," she purred.

"I'll say."

"Now I want you to tell me one ofyour
fantasies, Tommy. A really hot one. I just want to sit back and listen to you."

"And play with yourself while you're listening, I hope?"

"Of course! So go ahead and start talking."

"This is one I've had for a while, and it's about you and your sister," he said.

"Me and my sister!" she exclaimed, bristling with curiosity.

"You know how Cathy can be sometimes, real willful, like she owns the world--"

"A royal bitch, you mean," Lynn interrupted.

"Yeah, I was trying to be tactful," Tommy laughed.

"No need for that, I know her better than anyone," Lynn said. There was no love lost between the two sisters. In Lynn's view Cathy had always been a spoiled brat. She wanted things her way, and she never did her share. Lynn had often wondered how Tommy stood it sometimes, having been with them often, and seeing how dismissive and selfish her sister could so often be to her husband.

"Okay, here goes," he began. "I come home from work one day and walk upstairs to the bedroom. I hear the TV is on and figure Cathy is up there, as usual, watching a soap opera or something. And that's just what I find up there. Except Cathy isn't really watching TV. No, what she's doing is playing with herself, her legs spread wide apart. All she's wearing is a T-shirt.

"The room is a total mess, as usual. Cathy never cleans up anything herself. She waits for the cleaning lady to come by once a week. I glare at her but she ignores me.

" 'Look at this shithole!" I bark at her. 'Is this what you do all day? Lay around and jerk off instead of cleaning the place up?'

"She tells me to go fuck myself and quit bothering her. She's perfectly happy beating off and she'd rather not be disturbed. So I walk up to her slap her face, which shocks her. I tell her I'm sick and tired of all her games. Then I reach down and take hold of her T-shirt, tugging hard on it. She pulls away from me and so I tear it off her, the T-shirt ripping at the seams and exposing her breasts. She tells me to leave her alone and go jerk off myself. So now I grab hold of both of her exposed breasts, squeezing them hard, forcing her off the bed.

" 'Let go of my tits!'she yells at me but I ignore her, slapping her face again, harder this time. Then I push her to the floor, on her knees. Suddenly the challenge disappears from her expression as she goes limp and kneels in front of me. I rebuke her for the place being a fucking mess whenever I come home, while I slave away at work all day. She apologizes meekly, whispering that's she's sorry. I tell her that sorry isn't good enough, that she needs to be punished. Her eyes light up when she hears this.

" 'Punished?' she asks me. 'What do you mean?'

"I explain that she needs to be punished for laying around in all this filth playing with your pussy when she should be getting the place all nice and tidy and ready for her family. Then I sit down on the edge of the bed and tell her to get over my knees, which she obediently does. I stare down at her ass. It looks more appealing than ever, exposed and vulnerable like this, with her draped over my knees.

"Then I bring my hand down sharply on her taut buttocks as she winces and tells me it stings. I tell her it needs to sting some more and begin spanking her really hard until her quivering buttocks are a deep shade of pink.

"I ask her if she's sorry and she says she is, to please forgive her. I tell her I might, but only after she's been punished further. So now I push her down to the floor again and reach into my briefcase for a pair of handcuffs. She stares at them with wide-open eyes, trembling, as I cuff her wrists behind her back. Then I walk up in front of her and slap her tits again, calling her a filthy whore who loves to flaunt it, warning her never to flaunt it before anyone but her husband."

Her sister, Lynn knew, could be a merciful flirt, and she'd seen her flaunting it many, many times, though it was all show. Deep down, Lynn knew her sister was too timid to ever do anything about it.

"On her knees now, her wrists handcuffed behind her, she now shuffles over to me, dragging herself over on the rug, trying to reach for my cock with her mouth. I slap her face again, and ask her whether I've given her permission to suck my cock. She meekly admits that I haven't. I tell herI'll decide what she can and cannot suck and lick. So now I turn around and stick my butt in her face, reaching back to spread 'em, telling herthat's what I want her to lick.

"She gasps when she realizes what I'm commanding her to do."

Lynn knew her sister never went down on men's asses; she'd admitted that much to her, saying that was one thing she'd never do to a guy. Here was another way the two sisters were so very different. So Lynn understood why Tommy would be bringing this into his fantasy.

"She balks, so I slap her face again, then reach back to force her face between my buttocks. Suddenly she starts lapping away at my asshole, panting loudly, eager to obey now. Finally I reach back again and roughly push her away from my butt, turning to face her. She looks up at me pleadingly, down on her knees, her hands behind her, handcuffed. Now I wave my dick as I tell her to beg for it, which she does, pleading to have a taste of my cock. But I'm not ready to give it to her, instead slapping her face with it."

Lynn, excited beyond belief hearing all this, could only imagine such a scene. She knew her brother-in-law had a really big, thick, hard cock and the idea of him slapping her petulant, willful sister across the face with the rigid shaft made her own clit tingle.

"I tell her to stand up and bend over. She looks so utterly submissive now, her bottom pink from the spanking, her wrists cuffed behind her back. I ask Cathy to describe herself to me. She tells me she's just a slut, a tramp, a filthy, nasty little bitch who deserves to be treated like the whore that she is, to be punished and shown her place.

"I start spanking her again as she begs me to spank her harder. Then I reach into my briefcase and pull out a buttplug. Do you know what that is, Lynn?"

"Sure, Tommy, I know what a buttplug is," Lynn said. She'd never handled one or had one used on her. But she'd seen pictures of them in men's magazines and also seen them in those stores that sold sex toys.

"It's a big, fat buttplug too and I make sure Cathy has a good look. She trembles as she stares at it, asking me in an anxious voice what I'm going to do with it. I tell her to shut the fuck up and wait and see. I'll do what I want. Now I reach over to the dresser for Cathy's jar of Vaseline. She's always using it on her skin, though I've imagined better uses for it. Now I tip the buttplug into the Vaseline and tell her to bend over even more, until she's almost jackknifing her body.

"Her hands are handcuffed behind her but her fingertips are still free, so I tell her hold her cheeks open for me. Then I shove the big plug right up her ass as she squirms and squeals, telling me how big it is and how it's really filling her up. I tell her to shut the fuck up; I'll do all the talking.

"Now that the plug is inside her I walk up to her face and tell her that now she may suck my cock. She wraps her lips around it in a frenzy as I demand that she swallow it, pressing her head against it and forcing her to take it all the way down her throat. Finally I push her head away and tell her to bend way over again, so her head is almost touching the floor.

"I take a stiff leather paddle out of my briefcase and let her see it as she gasps at the sight, again asking me what I'm going to with it. And again I tell her to shut her big mouth. I stand behind her now, staring at the base of the plug sticking out her ass. And then I begin paddling her. She howls and squeals as I tenderize her bottom some more. Before she was a bright pink. Now her buns are turning a nice shade ofred.

"Then I go into my closet and take out four neckties. You know how the bed in our bedroom is a four-poster, Lynn? I remove the handcuffs as Cathy gets up on the bed on wobbly knees. I take two ties and tie them to her wrists, the other two ends to the bedposts. I do the same with the other two ties, attaching them to her ankles and the two posts. Now she is restrained in a spread-eagled position, her legs flexed all the way and spread wide apart, the black base of the buttplug visible between her cheeks.

"Finally I'm ready to give my wife another big surprise, and that means it's time for you to enter the fantasy, Lynn."

"Me? Little old me?" Lynn kidded, but in fact she was literally trembling with intense arousal and curiosity, hearing Tommy's story about dominating Cathy, putting her sister through the paces. He had said that Lynn was part of this fantasy, and she had been waiting to hear just what part she would play.

"Yes you, Lynn. I brought you home with me and you've been standing out in the hallway, watching all this through a crack in the door. Now I invite you to join me and my wife, spread-eagled, plugged, and thoroughly spanked and paddled, laying there utterly helpless and submissive. She gasps when she catches sight of you, her face turning red from the excruciating embarrassment of having herself seen by you like this, in such an utterly helpless state.

"You stand there imperiously, hands on your hips, smiling at her sneeringly. But you're not merely standing there, you also happen to be dressed for the occasion. You're wearing a garter belt and hose, and red patent leather stiletto high heels. And, on top, a lacy half-bra with your nipples showing."

Lynn's excitement went up another notch hearing her described decked out like this. She'd never dressed that way, but she'd fantasized it. And now here was her brother-in-law inserting her into his fantasy done up just that way.

"Your sister stares at you, a look of utter shock on her face. Now you and I turn to each other, Lynn, and start making love right in front of your sister. We take our time. You suck my cock and I lick your pussy, we make love lovingly, tenderly, we savor one another. We fuck in every possible position right next to Cathy, ignoring her as she watches, fascinated and horrified and helpless, bound and spread-eagled as she is forced to watch her husband have sex with her own sister. Finally I fuck you up the ass. When I pull out I bring my cock up to Cathy's face and tell her suck it. She complains that it's just been buried all the way up your ass. You sneer at her, telling her that's exactly why she should suck it. She hesitates. You slap her face, hard, and she obeys, sucking my cock as she stares at you in disbelief. You keep reminding her, as she sucks it, that it's just been buried all the way up your butt, and that it felt so good up there. That you, unlike your sister, were more than happy to take my cock up your ass. And that she's about to finally see for herself what that's like. The buttplug stuffed up her ass is just a foretaste.

"Finally I pull my cock away, reach into my briefcase and pull out something else, something that figured in your fantasy too, Lynn, a strap-on dildo. I ask you to strap it to yourself."

It was rather amazing, Lynn thought, that at the end of her own fantasy she, too, had a dildo strapped to herself and had fucked her slave girl with it, and in Tommy's fantasy she was now to be decked out with a rubber cock too. Lynn had never said anything to her sister about having sex with women and so Tommy had no reason to assume she ever had. He decided to make it up as part of his fantasy. The remarkable thing was that it fit in so well with her own. But Tommy must've guessed that the idea of punishing and dominating her older sister would've appealed deeply to Lynn. And having her join him in sexually tormenting his wife, donning a big rubber cock as part of it, seemed like a natural idea.

"You joke how you 'love having a cock,' saying you're hung almost as big as me. Cathy, meanwhile, can't keep her eyes off you and your cock, wondering what's in store for her. Well, a lot more is in store.

"Now, wearing your dildo, you pick up the paddle and whip the shit out of your sister's bottom. The way her ankles are attached to the bedposts, her butt is lifted high and nice and exposed for you as you tenderize it some more. Then you step to her face and shove your rubber cock between her lips, all the way down her throat, making her swallow it. She blushes a deep red as she mouths your cock and stares up at you."

Lynn's cunt was literally a waterfall as she listened to this astounding fantasy, a fantasy which was now placing her right in its center. Doing something she in fact would've loved to do, to sexually dominate and torment her overbearing sister.

"Then you pull that dildo strap aside and sit on Cathy's face, making her eat your ass. She tries to avoid that. It's one thing having her husband force her to eat his ass, but to have her younger sister feeding it to her is more than she can stand. But you don't give her much choice, pinching her nipples hard as she finally slides her wet tongue between your buttocks.

"After she's paid your ass sufficient tribute with her tongue, you bring the five-inch stiletto heel of your shoe to her mouth and make her suck it, as though she were sucking a cock. Another torment for Cathy, another she is forced to endure.

"And while she's licking the sole of your shoe, sucking its long heel, I tear the buttplug out of her ass, kneel between her legs and fuck her right up the ass. She howls when she feels my thick cock fill her ass. She's never taken it up the butt before, she'd always refused. But she's in no position to refuse anything now. Neither does she want to, transformed finally into an obedient, willing sex slave for her husband and her sister."

"I guess we both have fantasies about having sex slaves, huh Tommy?" Lynn said, pointing out that her fantasy also involved a woman who was there to sexually serve Lynn's whims.

"I guess so," Tommy said, then continued his depraved tale. "You watch me fuck Cathy's ass, content that first I fucked yours. Then I pull out, and suggest you take my place. You don't even bother with your sister's pussy, shoving it right up her ass instead, slapping her tits while you sodomize her. I lazily fist my cock as I watch you fuck my wife. Finally I take pity on my wife and free up one of her hands. Immediately she drops it to her pussy which she starts rubbing desperately as you continue to fuck her ass with your big rubber cock. A few more stokes and she brings herself to a violent climax, stronger than any she's ever experienced.

"You pull out of her and both of us bring our cocks up to her face. Now she is forced to suck your cock, one that's been up herown ass. Yesterday she would've fainted in shock just at the thought of it, but now she sucks away eagerly, even greedily. Meanwhile I lazily fist myself, cumming all over my wife's face as she continues to suck your dick. Now you unstrap the dildo and plant your pussy right over your sister's face. Her face is smothered with my cum, and you feel it on your pussy, sticky against your thighs, as she licks your cunt and beings you to another climax."

There was a moment of silence now.

"And that, Lynn, ismy fantasy,"

"Whew!" Lynn gasped. "Listening to you tell me all that, my pussy's as wet as a dishrag!"

"I wish I had that wet pussy of yours right here, right now," he told her.

"And I wish I had your hard cock right before my very eyes."

But Lynn was in Texas and Tommy was in Ohio. Hundreds of miles separated them from each other.

"What would you do to that cock if you had it over there now?" Tommy probed.

"Oh, Iknow what'd I'd do with it, alright. First I'd hold it in my hand and just stare at it, admiring it. Cathy once bragged you carried eight thick inches down there? That true?"

"Eight inches on the nose," he told her.

"Yeah, eightthick ones," she said. "First I'd kiss every one of those eight inches. Next I'd bring my tongue lower and start licking your balls, slowly dragging my tongue up the length of your shaft until I had my lips wrapped around you. ThenI'd give you a blow-job you'd never forget!"

Just mouthing those words, saying this to him, made her clit throb.

"After that I'd turn you over, spread apart those hard, smooth buns of yours I still remember from the beach that time--

Lynn was certain Tommy remembered that view they had of each other in the buff at the nude beach that time as vividly as she did.

"-- and gobble up your hot ass."

"You arenasty, Lynn, do you know that?"

"I know it!" she said. "At least I'm nasty with you, Tommy. I could never talk like this to my husband in a million years. But who knows, maybe I couldn't talk this way to you either if we were face to face right now. But on the phone, like this--

"All inhibitions are lifted, huh?" he said, completing her thought.

"Exactly... and you, Tommy? What would you do to my pussy?"

"Real, real slowly, I'd run my tongue up the smooth skin of your long legs, Lynn, until I had my face between them. And then I'd make a meal of you; I'd feast on you for hours--"

"Oh God, Tommy! It makes me so hot to hear you say that. Roger, he hardly ever goes down on me anymore."

"And then I'd turn you over--"

"And do what?" she interrupted, her voice trembling.

"I'ddrill your asshole with my tongue, I'd get it nice and ready."

"Ready for what?" she asked, nearly panting.

"Ready for mycock!" he hissed into the receiver. "But first I'd take good care of your pussy, Lynn. I'd fuck it in every position you ever imagined, and some you never even thought of."

"Oh Tommy! You're really freaking me out!"

"Do you want me tofuck you, Lynn?"

"Yes!!! Yes!!! Fuck the shit out of me!!! she howled into the phone.

"I'm fucking you, Lynn, I"ve got my cockdeep inside you."

"Do it, Tommy! Do it! Doit!"

"I'm doing it. Your legs are wrapped around me and you're digging your nails into my back. It's so deep, Lynn, it's sodeep."

"Do itdeeper!" she pleaded. "Deeper! Harder!"

She couldn't believe it! They were hundreds of miles from each other, and yet it felt to Lynn as though Tommy were right there, actually doing it to her,fucking her.

"Your cunt feels sotight, it feels sogood, Lynn," he whispered huskily into the mouthpiece.

"Oh Tommy! I'm cumming! You're making me cum!!! she panted into the phone. And then all he could hear was her moaning, her groans. She could hardly hold on to the phone, her knees week, her whole body trembling as she tried to catch her breath. And she wassoaked. Her pussy was like a wet swamp after a flood. Even her thighs were damp from all of that flowing down her legs.

libidinal
libidinal
2,726 Followers