Talk To Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Tommy. You got meoff! You got me off over the phone! I've never done anything like this. I guess this really must count ascheating, huh? My brother-in-law getting me off while my husband is away?"

"I think so, Lynn. That's probably the way my wife would look at it."

"Imagine, imagine if Cathy could hear us now."

They both laughed over that, enjoying the transgression, feeling good about it, about what they were doing.

"What about you, Tommy. You haven't cum yet, have you?"

"Oh, when I cum, you'll know it."

"Tommy, I'm going to pick up the cordless and go to the bathroom. I need to take a pee now that you made me cum. You can join me if you want."

And he did join her as she took the phone to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet.

"I'm pissing now, Tommy, can you hear it?" she asked.

"Yeah, I can hear it."

Somehow having Tommy 'listening' to her piss like this excited her, it seemed so intimate.

"Bet you wish you had that slave girl over there to wipe you dry with that soft, silk cloth?" he said, reminding her of her fantasy. She was impressed that he remembered that detail.

"Yeah, that might be nice."

"Or maybe my wife, down on her knees, wiping you dry with hertongue," he hissed at her, conjuring up a thoroughly obscene image.

"I'm sure Cathy would be very good at it," she said as they cackled wickedly, imagining the scene.

She wiped herself dry and returned to the bedroom.

"I'm back on my bed, what're we going to do now, Tommy?

Lynn liked the way she was constantly saying her brother-in-law's name and he was saying hers. It was bringing them even closer together, making all this even more intimate.

"I'm thinking of that pretty asshole of yours Lynn, the one I licked before," he said. "It's time to do somethingelse to it now."

"And I bet I know exactly what that something else is. So just tell me what you want me to do, what you want to do to me."

"Get up on your elbows and knees, and stick your bottom out for me."

"I'm doing it."

"Now spit into your hand and bring your hand back there, and rub it around."

He could hear her spit.

"I'm rubbing it, I'm rubbing it all over!"

"Okay Lynn, I'm getting behind you now. Reach back and spread them wide open for me now."

"I'm spreading 'em!"

"Here I go, I'm rubbing the tip all over your slick asshole."

"I feel it! I feel it!"

"Now I'm pushing it inside, I'm forcing it inside yourass!"

Having heard her fantasy about being sodomized by four men in succession earlier, Tommy knew this was something that would really push Lynn's button.

"Okay Lynn, what I want you to do now is to take a couple of your fingers and reach back and work them up into your asshole," he told her. Lynn loved this, being told what to do by him. She was having an actual part to play in this fantasy. And so she wet a couple of fingers in her pussy this time, still completely drenched, then brought those fingers back and slid them right up her ass.

"I'm doing it, I've got them inside!"

"Now make believe those fingers are my cock."

"They are, Tommy, they're yourcock. Fuck me with that cock now.Shove it up my ass! Slam it in there!"

And Lynn rammed her own fingers up her own ass, imagining those fingers were Tommy's eight inch dick.

"Your ass is so tight, Lynn, so warm, so cozy."

"It's tight foryou, Tommy. My husband, henever bothers to even think about fucking me like that anymore."

"How do you like it back there? Do you like it gentle, or do you like itrough, Lynn?"

"Rough! Rough! Fuck my ass like you mean it, Tommy! Don't show me any mercy! I want ithard and deep and nasty! So sodomize me, Tommy.Tear my asshole wide open!"

Digging two fingers of one hand up her ass, she had the other hand between her legs, three fingers inside the flooded vagina, her thumb rubbing her clit. She imagined Tommy now, his fist wrapped around the thick girth of his rigid cock.

"I'm close, Lynn, I'm going to cumdeep inside your ass!"

"Yes! yes! Cum Tommy, cum! I'm cumming too. I'm cumming again!"

"Here it is," he groaned.

"Do it! Do it! Fill my bottom with your spunk, Tommy!"

Back in Ohio the semen was squirting out of the tip of Tommy's cock, while down in Texas his sister-in-law was quivering like crazy, the spasms of her pleasure yet again completely overwhelming her.

"Did you get off really nicely?" she asked.

"Yeah, it wasso strong."

"So was mine,so was mine!"

They both went silent for a few moments, regaining their breath and their composure.

"This was something else, huh Tommy?"

"It sure was."

"We'll have to do it again."

"You just tell me when, Lynn."

"We'll work it out, you and I. The next time I know Roger's going out to play golf I'll let you know. Maybe you can get Cathy to go shopping or something and we can call each other?"

"Sounds like a plan."

"A good one, huh?"

Since that first, scorching session of phone-sex Lynn and her brother-in-law couldn't wait for those opportunities when they could be on the phone in private. The problem was that both Lynn's husband and Tommy's wife had to be away at the same time, and so only a few occasions for such conversations had arisen. But they sure were worth the wait, each a smoldering encounter of the hottest imaginable phone talk which left Lynn quaking from multiple climaxes and Tommy shooting huge loads into a towel.

They urged each other on, making believe they were doing it with one another, that's how it always ended up. But first, in keeping with a tradition that began with their first round of phone sex, they started off by sharing a fantasy. Now they were on the phone again, and once more it was time to share.

"You go first, Tommy," Lynn said. "I feel like listening to you. So go ahead and turn me on. Make my pussy wet."

"Okay," Tommy began, "This one's about my sister, Karen."


Karen was Tommy's younger sister, and she was a lesbian. Karen was a cute young thing too, though butch, with a short haircut and a boyish body. She never put on any make-up and always wore men's clothes. Lynn liked Karen and always got along with her. Though her sister and Tommy's did not get along at all. The two sisters-in-law never connected, and Cathy always used to make fun of Karen, calling her that 'little flat-chested dyke.' That was one more gripe Tommy had about his wife. He didn't appreciate the way she treated his sister, a sister to whom he felt very close.

"This may surprise you, and even shock you, Lynn, but I've always had a thing for my sister, though I've known all along that she was a dyke. Still I'd have these fantasies of making it with her and imagining that I'd be able to impress Karen with what a man could do for her. Of course it's always just been a fantasy. The other thing, Lynn, is that my sister really likes you. And not just likes you, she has a real crush on you, she's admitted as much to me."

This stunned Lynn a little, though she had noticed that Karen had always been very attentive to her, and seemed to brighten up whenever Lynn was around.

"I've teased Karen about it and she's told me that you really get her blood boiling, that she'd just love to have a piece of you if she could. Of course she hates Cathy, they don't get along at all."

This was beginning to soundvery interesting to Lynn.

"So my fantasy involves you and my sister, and it's pretty twisted."

"The more twisted the better, Tommy," Lynn told him, eager to hear about it. "Tell me more."

"Okay, my sister's been talking about you a lot, how you arouse her, how she'd give anything to have sex with you. Too bad you're married, she says. I've seen how she's undressed you with her eyes when you weren't looking so I know she's telling me the truth. So one day I tell her that I've been having an affair with you. She's shocked to hear it, but pleased, since she hates Cathy and me cheating on your sister makes her feel good. Then I tell her I think I can fix it so that you might be willing to make it with her. Naturally she's very curious to know more. So I tell her that I'm sure I can get you to do it with her, since I happen to know that you're bi and that you've said my sister turns you on.

"Karen is beside herself hearing this, but there's a catch, I tell her. I've teased her before about how she should try it with a man sometime, and that I'd be happy to volunteer. She's always taken such talk in good spirit, assuming, of course, that I was just kidding. And until right now, I have been. Karen and I have always been kind of fresh with each other like that. But now I tell her thatmaybe, if she was just willing to suck my cock, I'd see what I could do about getting you to let Karen eat your pussy.

"She laughs that off, telling me I'm being outrageous. I tell her I'm serious, but she still thinks I'm teasing, saying that, first, I'm her brother. And second, that she's a dyke. And dykes don't suck cock, they eat pussy. So I tell her to suit herself, but that it's too bad because you have a really tasty pussy, and I know how much Karen would love to go down on it. She slaps me playfully, telling me I'm a merciless tease. And I am.

"The next time I see you, Lynn, I tell you how I've teased my sister, how I told Karen she could share you with me, but only if she were willing to suck my cock. You love hearing this and tell me you think it's a great idea. I say too bad that's all it is, an idea. But you disagree. You say you think you can make Karen go along, you sense you have this power over her. So I challenge you to try.

"The next thing I know you pick up the phone and dial her number, telling me to listen closely, that you're going to get my sister to suck my dick. I'm amazed, and skeptical, but I'm keen to hear what you're going to say to her. You get right to the point, telling Karen that she turns you on, and that you've got a really pretty, sweet-tasting pussy for her. But if she wants to eat that pussy she's going to have to eat some cock along with it, my cock. You tell her it's big and hard and tasty, and that you're sure she'll love it once she tries it.

"She explains again that she's a true-blue dyke and that, besides, I'm her brother and that would be incest. You tell her you know all that, but the bottom line is that if she wants some of your fine pussy she's going to have to have some of my cock too.

"There's silence as she says something to you, then you hang up the phone and turn to me, with a very self-satisfied grin on your face. You tell me she's on her way over. I'm amazed at how you managed to seduce my sister with just few words over the phone.

"There's an absolutely wicked gleam in your eye as you tell me that sucking my dick isn't theonly thing my sister is going to do for me, far from it. That, in fact, Karen's going to doeverything you tell her to do. You know you have her in your sexual thrall and that she'll just be putty in your hands once she comes over.

"An hour later Karen shows up. You tell her to sit down and then before Karen knows what's happening you provocatively take off your clothes in front of her, showing off your sensational body. She's been dying to see it in the buff for years, and since she knew I was having an affair with you she's constantly been asking me to describe your body to her in detail. Now she can see it for herself. And the sight just about makes her drool. You make her drool even more by suddenly throwing yourself back on the bed, spreading your legs wide and showing off your pussy to my sister. The sight of it almost makes Karen faint.

"You ask her if she likes what she sees. My sister's speechless, moving towards your cunt in a trance. But you hold out an arm and stop her advance, telling her that for now she can look but not touch, and certainly not eat. Naturally she's disappointed, desperate to know what she needs to do to get at your prize. You tell her that if she wants some of what she so obviously desires, she's going to have to do something else first, she's going to have go down on me and suck my cock.

"That's my signal as I zip down my pants and show it off to my sister, nice and hard, at full mast. She gasps. She's never seen my cock before fully erect like this. She gazes at it numbly, standing there frozen, unsure whether she's up to the challenge. But you make up her mind for her, getting off the bed and shoving my sister down to her knees. You know she's at your mercy now, and will do what you ask, though she may complain and resist at first. Karen looks at you like you're an idol she would eagerly worship till the end of her days.

"You demand that she suck my dick, pressing her face to it. Dizzy with lust, unable to resist your demands, my sister wraps her lips around my cock and begins to suck it as you stand over her, watching, a satisfied smirk on your lips. You tease her, telling Karen how she seems to love the taste of my dick and that she probably can't wait to tell all her lesbian friends how she finally went down on aman, her ownbrother. For a dyke my sister seems to have a good instinct for sucking dick. But she's probably sucked her fair share of dildos.

"Now you tell Karen to kneel behind me and lick my ass. She protests that this going too far, that she thought all she'd have to do was to suck my cock a little. You sneer at her, showing off your cunt right to her face, telling her that if she has any hope of having some of that tasty dish for herself then she better do what you ask. So with a pained look and a deep breath, closing her eyes, she presses her face between my buttocks as you hold them open. She tentatively flickers her tongue against my hole but you tell her she better lick it like she means it, roughly shoving her face against it. Suddenly she's doing just that, lapping away at it skillfully. But, then again, my sister, always game for new girl-girl thrills, has probably licked countless female assholes by now.

"Now you tell her to get up on the bed on elbows and knees, and suggest I get behind my sister and fuck her. Again, she protests, claiming that sucking my cock and eating out my ass should've been enough. After all, she argues, she thought all she'd have to do was to suck my cock some to have a go at your pussy. You tell her you make the rules and the rules have changed. And that if she still wants your pussy, she's going to have to let me fuck her. Again she relents as I kneel behind her, staring down at the slick, inviting and very exposed pussy. Then I take hold of her hips and shove my cock inside.

"You cheer me on, urging me to fuck my sister. Karen can hardly believe what's happening to her but she isn’t protesting. Not at all. Her cunt is warm, wet, tight and inviting. While I'm fucking her you reach into a drawer for your trusty tube of lubricating jelly. My sister's asshole is exposed right above where my cock is filling her cunt, and you squeeze some jelly right out of the tube onto her asshole. She turns back in stunned surprise, wondering what's up. You tell her what's up, that now I'm going to pull it out of her cunt and then shove it right back in, up her ass this time. Now she really protests, saying that letting her own brother fuck her up the butt is going much too far. You try a different tactic now, bringing your lips to Karen's and giving her a warm, sensual kiss that takes her breath away. Then you lift one of your breasts to her face and let her suck the big, corky nipple. She's entranced and her resistance fades. Now I work the jelly around my sister's hole as you press her face to your breasts. She can't and doesn't want to resist any longer.

"You reach around to hold her cheeks open while she keeps sucking your nipples. I aim for the greased hole and slide it right inside. You tell her you're very pleased with her, taking my cock up her ass like this. Then you bring a hand between her legs and start to finger her clit as I fuck her butt. A few moments later she shrieks and howls and trembles as, together, we bring her to orgasm.

"Then you tell me to pull out of her ass, taking hold of my cock and asking my sister to bring her mouth down to it. This time she doesn't hesitate at all. She's drunk on pleasure now and a slave to your whims. You tell her to open her lips wide as you jerk me off into her mouth. My sister's face is covered with my semen and she looks thoroughly obscene. You make sure she can see how obscene she looks, holding a mirror up to her face. She's mesmerized by the sight and embarrassed too, as her cheeks flush pink.

"Finally you lay down on your back and spread your legs wide, telling my sister that now, finally, she is welcome to eat your pussy. She immediately digs in excitedly, going at your pussy like a kid would have a go at an ice cream cone on a hot summer day."

There was a pause as Tommy finished telling Lynn his newest fantasy.

"Wow!" Lynn gasped. "That sure got my blood boiling, and my pussy steaming too!"

"Now it's my turn to lay back and listen," Tommy reminded her.

"Yes, it is, isn't it?" she said. "I have a real twisted one for you too, I hope you're going to like it. This one assumes that you married me instead of my sister, and that we're a duo who now and then likes to mix it up with others. We've mixed it up with women and with other couples and now something else is going to happen. But before I go on, I have to ask you something Tommy. All your fantasies involve me having a go at another woman, your wife or your sister or someone else. Obviously you like the thought of me being bi, teaming up with you to do a chick. So let me ask you a question now, and I hope you don't mind. I know you're straight and everything, but have you ever made it with a man? And tell me the truth, okay?"

"No, I haven't. Honest I haven't," he said. "And that is the truth."

"Then I don't know what you're going to think about my fantasy. If it freaks you out too much just tell me to stop. But it's a fantasy I've been thinking about a lot lately, one thatreally turns me on."

"Well let me hear it, and we'll see," Tommy said, curious.

"Okay, here it is," Lynn began. "We've gone to the beach, you and me. A little while after we get there a young man lays his blanket not far from ours. He's a real cute young guy, sort of delicate, but with a nice, trim smooth body, hardly an ounce of fat on it. I start talking to him. Seems like he just turned eighteen and as a high school graduation gift his parents gave him an expensive touring bike. So he's been biking around the countryside for the past week, and has another week to go before he's done with this trip and has to start his freshman year in college.

"Finally he says goodbye, telling us he still has some miles to cover that day. A few minutes later he returns looking very upset. It seems that someone's taken his bike. We comfort him, telling him we'll give him a lift wherever he needs as soon as we report the theft at the lifeguard station. We decide to stop at our place so he can make some phone calls and figure out what he's going to do next.

"When we get back there's a message for us on the answering machine. It seems they've recovered Troy's bike. Someone just took it for a little joy ride. Naturally Troy is very relieved. But now it's getting dark and it's too late for him to ride anymore. So we tell him he can spend the night at our place, and then get an early start the next morning. He likes that idea and is very grateful, asking us if we'd mind if he used our shower. He's all sandy and salty from the beach. I tell him of course, and once he's in the shower I turn to you, a coy smile on my face.

"We've made it in front of chicks and other couples, but never in front of a guy. So now I hint that might be fun, maybe we can get to make it in front of Troy. He might it get a kick out of it, and I know I sure would. You, though, don't seem so sure. So I know I'm going to have to be the one to initiate this. I let him use the shower next to our bedroom. I bring you into the bedroom while he's still taking a shower and strip off all your clothes, then mine. Troy's clothes are there too so I know he'll have to leave the bathroom to get dressed. And that's what I want, for him to be surprised when he walks in naked and sees the two of us also naked, on our bed. And not just naked, but I want him to see us making it. I slide down and start sucking your cock when I hear him turn off the shower. Now he's drying himself off and I'm still sucking you. And when he walks in he sees me there with my lips wrapped around your dick, gulping you down.