Talk To Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I look up at him, my mouth stuffed with your cock. There he is, lean and young and naked, his long straight hair still a little wet. He stands there still as a stone, staring at us, his eyes zeroing in on my mouth saying a big, sloppy hello to your cock. I bet he'd like to say a big hello like that himself, since from the moment I laid my eyes on him I figured him to be gay.

"Now I pull away and cuddle up against you, spreading my legs. Your cock is big and hard, my wet pussy is exposed. Which is he looking at? I’m sure it's your cock. I guessed before that cock, not pussy, was his thing, and now I'm certain of it. You didn't think so. But then straight guys like you are often much worse at judging whether a guy is queer than some of us women. I take hold of your cock and fist it slowly, pressing my lips to your ear and whispering that It would really flip me out if I could watch Troy suck your cock. You look at me, shocked. I've shared my fantasy with you before about how sometimes I think about how exciting it would be to watch two men having sex. But you never thought it had anything to do with you since you're straight all the way.

"I keep whispering in your ear how much I'd love to see him go down on you, I can tell he wants to as badly as I want him to. You look at me strangely, like why am I even bringing this up when I know that you're straight? I try to reassure you, whispering that you won't stop being straight just because you let this young queer suck your cock. And besides, it would really excite the shit out of me to see him do that to you. You still resist, so I keep pleading and begging until you nod, relenting. Naturally I'm thrilled!

"Then I turn to Troy and ask him whether maybe he'd like to try 'sucking my husband's cock?' He blushes as he nods that he would. So I wave him forward, inviting him to our bed. He hesitates a moment, then he takes your cock in his hand and starts sucking it. You're shocked but your dick stays hard. I cuddle up against you and we kiss as I take one of your hands and put it on my breasts, wanting you to know how close I feel to you, how much you're turning me on right now by letting me see this queer suck your dick.

"His head is bobbing up and down, your cock in his mouth. I reach over with a hand and press down on his neck, forcing him to swallow your cock, to take it all the way down his throat. Men like him are supposed to do this all the time and I know how much you love that deep throat action. You drop a hand between my legs to see that I'm drenched and that my clit is as big and hard as a marble. That's because I'm so turned on seeing you get your dick sucked by this cute young queer. I almost feel like I'm gettingmy dick sucked too, that's how close I feel to you. You're myman, my sexy rugged man, with that big, thick, beautiful cock of yours. Troy's thequeer, lucky to get a taste of you, lucky that I'm willing to share.

"And now more luck is going to come his way.

"While he keeps giving you head I slide down behind him and spread open his buttocks. He's got silky smooth buns, like a boy's. I stare at his hole, thinking of all the stiff ones that have probably been forced up into it. Then I think that yours is going to be next, Tommy, your thick one. I smile to myself, knowing how much this cute queer is going to love having you slam it up his bottom. And how much I'm going to love seeing you do him like that. If you think watching him go down on you thrilled me, wait'll see you see how crazy it'll make me to see you fuck his hot, young ass!

"I hold him open and spit in into his crack. No mercy for Troy. I get all nice and greased and carefully prepped when you do my ass, but all Troy over here is going to get is a little of my saliva. I rub it in, ramming a stiff finger up his hole, then a second. He opens up for my probing fingers; the young slut is used to it.

"Then I get him up on his knees and tell him to raise it high. He looks so good like that, his smooth bottom exposed and vulnerable. You join me now, kneeling behind him, your cock so stiff it looks like it's going to burst. I take hold of your cock and rub the tip against his slick hole, telling you how much I want to see you fuck him, telling him to get ready to take a thick stiff one up his horny queer ass.

"'Shove it in, baby!' I hiss at you as you take hold of his hips and slam it right up his ass. No going slow and easy with this helpless young queer. No! You just screw the shit out of his tight little butt You love it, and he craves it, craves having your cock buried in his bottom. I hold him open so I can see his asshole stretched around your cock. I never get to see my own stretched like that when you screw my butt, so I really appreciate the sight. And while I'm having a good look and you're ravaging his bottom I reach down to see his cock is nice and stiff. The pretty queer has himself a big one too. I take pity on him and fist his stiff shaft while you keep screwing him and he pushes back frenziedly against your rugged thrusts. Young Troy is in heaven, taking it like a real champ from you while I give him a hand job. Having a woman fist his bone is not anything he expected, but he sure isn't complaining and he sure is staying nice and stiff.

"Now I reach into a drawer and take out my big strap-on, the one I like to use on women when you and I double up on a slut. Well this time we're doubling up on a male slut. I kneel by his face and feed him my big rubber dick while you and I share a satisfied smile, Tommy, a couple having fun with our young plaything. Now I ask if you'd mind stepping aside and letting me have a turn with him. Graciously, you pull out and I take over, slamming my rubber cock up his dilated hole, the one you opened up so nicely with your vicious thrusts.

"After I've had my way with him, I pull out and let you take over again. You shove it in hard, pushing him down off his knees and flat on his stomach. Now youreally pulverize his tight, young ass, doing push-ups on him as you pin him down. He groans and claws at the bed sheets as you fuck the shit out of his helpless, vulnerable ass. When you fuck my butt, even when you're rough, you're gentle. Not so with Troy. He's a stud, a queer eager to submit to your rough cockwork. You're in total control as you pummel him, savagely slamming it deep into his bottom. The poor thing is squirming like crazy as you jackhammer his butt.

"Now I unstrap the dildo and get on my knees next to Troy. I grease up my ass for you and beg you to fuck mine now. So you pull out of him and slide that cock of yours up my bottom. And that's what you keep on doing as the two of us just lie there, face down, at your mercy. You go back and forth, fucking our bottoms, giving your cock and our asses aserious workout. Troy and I look at each other as we're worked over in turn like this; we love submitting to your dual anal assault.

"Finally I can tell that you're close, so I have the two of you kneel by my face, taking your cocks in my hand. Now I suck Troy’s cock, showing him that a mouth is a mouth. He's not used to afemale going down on him, but he sure seems to have no problem with it now. Then I suck your cock, going back and forth between the two of you until, finally, at the same exact moment you blast your loads all over my face.

"I couldn't be happier. I've got two loads of cum splattered all over me. My ass has been ruggedly screwed. And I've had one of my big,big fantasies fulfilled. I've watched my horny, masculine stud fuck the shit out of a cute young queer."

There was a long silence after she finished.

"What do you think?" she asked, hoping she didn't freak him out too much.

"What do I think?" he repeated. "I think you have one hell of an imagination, Lynn."

"Why thank you, Tommy, you don't have so bad an imagination yourself," Lynn said, chuckling

"Okay, now that we've shared a couple of fantasies, what's next, Lynn?"

"What's next is that youfuck me, Tommy."

"Fuck you? How? Where?"

"Where? How about right in mybutt!" Lynn hissed at him, pure lust in her voice. "And how?Rough, that's how. And maybe you'd like to tie me up before you sodomize me. And for lubrication let's skip the grease or the jelly. Just spread open my cheeks andspit right on my asshole. Thenshove it all the way in, Tommy, and show me what your big cock can do for a nasty slut’s bottom. Ream out my asshole, stud! I want tofeel it, Tommy,really feel it!"