Taming My Daughter's Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh..." Kimberly moaned as fingers slid where no fingers had slid ever before. She hid her face, wanting to crawl somewhere and die due to humiliation. She closed her mouth on what was quite a bit more of the silken undergarment than she'd planned, hoping to stifle the moan which seemed to spring forth from her lungs of it's own volition. Kimberly was mortified with the realization that the older woman must have surely discovered that was wet. Not merely wet, the petite red head was soaked.

She closed her thighs tight in order to minimize her mortification, but it was far to late for such half-measures. The best she could do was to get back to her feet as quickly as possible which proved impossible with her knees pressed tightly together. It was just as impossible as attempting to dodge or otherwise escape the finger that had penetrated her.

"Oh Kimmy-Kimmy," Anne admonished. "What am I going to do with you? You are as frigid as a nun. Here let me help you up before your thighs get stuck together like that."

Kimberly cheeks grew hot with shame as the older woman helped her to her feet; thankful as it was quite a chore without the use of her hands. Then the young girl gave a startled squeal, almost dropping the panties from her mouth as she felt her panties slid up deep into her crotch.

"There we go, back on your feet and ready to work," Anne said. "Not so helpful to close those thighs quite so tightly now was it?"

Kimberly looked down in dismay. Her panties had disappeared into her slit. Worse, the older woman still had hold of her panties and was using them to lead her into the laundry room. This was quite far enough for the eighteen year old. Yes, panties in her mouth, panties which stunk of stale sweat and tasted of sour salt, her arms tied behind her back, she'd had enough thank you very much. If this meant she'd be single forever, she was willing enough to do so. Cats? She loved cats. Being a crazy cat lady couldn't be so bad. She would make it known and take her leave just as soon as she had use of her mouth once more.

However, the young girl didn't reckon with the experience that comes with age, for Anne wasn't just leading, she was gently tugging as she pulled Kimberly's panties. Tug. Release. Tug. Release. Out of the bedroom, down the hall - Oh Lord - and then the stairs - each step down and shake of her hips sending cascades of pleasure deep into her loins.

Grunt. Gasp. Grunt. Gasp. Kimberly tried to keep the noises in her chest. She bit down hard on Mrs. Anderson's panties to stifle those errant noises but somehow they were intent on making themselves heard, even out of her nostrils if necessary. By the first landing, she given in. Her hips were moving of their own accord. Sliding and thrusting with every step - trying to drive her clit against the tight fabric of her bunched up panties. Her insides tingling. Nipples tightening into tiny hard nubs.

"You poor dear little unkept thing," Anne tutted. "Doesn't your mother ever take you for a wax and trim?"

"What?" Kimberly muttered, somehow losing track of depositing the panties she held so obediently into the wash and now standing there in the well lit dining room with her breasts exposed and nearly everything else too, for her panties had long since disappeared into the lips of her sex. Her fiery curls clashing with the white of her cotton undergarment. Her cheeks colored. The older woman was right, it didn't look very attractive down there at the moment.

"What do you mean, what?" Anne said. "Your bush is what. That look may have been all well and good in the 70's, but boys these days expect a little extra class and care for personal hygiene. This is so not in my job description. I did not know what I was getting into when I agreed to help you, no I did not. Well, there's no help for it. I'll have to do it myself. Wait there...I'll be right back."

The poor eighteen year old bit her lip nervously. She looked down at her crotch and blushed once more. She tried to fumble with her panties with her bound hands, but did little to help the situation. Her loins were still tingling with need - she wondered if there was a way to regain the feeling she'd had walking down the staircase. Hearing footsteps, she turned to the side to hide her crotch ... God, what had the woman said? Expect a little class and personal hygiene...

"Up on the table with you," Anne said, as she unceremoniously pulled down the eighteen year old's panties.

Her cheeks burning a bright red, Kimberly found herself on the dining room table, nude from the waist down. The blush traveled down to her chest when she realized that the shades weren't even pulled.

"Spread Kimmy," Anne said, sliding open the girl's slim thighs. "This job isn't going to do itself you know."

Job? What job? Oh God...Kimberly looked down at her lewd display. Her...lips were swollen and puffy. She was...wet down there. She burned from humiliation, but Anne seemed unfazed. Instead she...wow...mmmmm...what was that? Warm cream was being laved over her sex. It felt amazing. The tingling in her loins took on new urgency. Kimberly could no longer battle to keep her top half raised or protect her modesty. Giving in, she leaned back on the dining table, her back slightly arched due to her bound wrists.

"Now hold still," Anne purred. "This next part is tricky and you'd hate to get cut."

"mmm...what?" Kimberly gave a dazed gasp, then a sharp inhale. What was that!

"Now you've done it," Anne scolded. "I'm going to have to even this out or you'll look silly."

Then reality struck home. Kimberly was being shaved. Down there! Her loins still tingled, but the fuzziness had fled. "What do you mean by even it out?"

"Well, if you'd held still, it would have been fine." Anne scolded. "Do I look like I do this kind of thing for a living. I just took off a bit more than I planned when you gave another of your skittish little wriggles. Now hold still before you make it worse."

Kimberly held still this time. Very still. She even held her legs in the lewd positions that the older woman seemed intent on stretching her body to the limits of endurance to maintain. Wide. So very wide. And then back. And then one leg straight and trembling with the other bent. Then the other.

"If you'd done like this in the first place," Anne admonished. "You would have had a tight sexy little V. Hmmm..there...that's the best I can do."

"How bad is it?" Kimberly whispered. "Can I see it?"

"Sure." Anne said.

There was a flash and a click. A sound that Kimberly had heard before, but had never before sent her into a state of terror. She'd been photographed. Naked!

"Take a look." Anne said. "I was worried at first, but it's actually quite sexy now."

Oh God! Oh God! It was worse than she'd imagined. Kimberly had been denuded. She was bald. No, not quite bald, there was a tiny triangle of curls about the size of her thumbnail. A triangle that covered nothing. Her lips. Her clit. Her mons. Everything that mattered was lewdly displayed. A triangle. A triangle that wasn't even a triangle, but a small tiny, oddly shaped heart of fiery red curls.

Dear Lord, what had she let this infuriating woman do? She needed to put a stop to this before things got worse.

"Now that you are there," Anne said. "Let's have a little lesson about boys. See boys and girls are very similar. Right here..this would be a boys balls. They like having them pulled gently like so."

Oh... Kimberly's legs almost snapped together. when her labia were gently tugged. She needed to put a stop to this, she'd just said it to herself moments ago, but now the tingling in her loins had returned full force. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to wait a few more seconds. Soon she grew relaxed again as Mrs. Anderson continued with her expert touch.

"And this is a boys shaft," Anne said. "When you used your hands on a boy, you slide them up and down his shaft."

Oh God...Kimberly was being stroked up and down her slit. Her thighs opened of their own volition.

The urge to lick was almost too much for Anne to pass up, but she suppressed the urge, though it took a lot out of her.

"And this is the head of a boy's cock," Anne suggested. "It's the most sensitive spot. Gently gently...run your fingers around and around and you'll make the boys gasp and moan."

The slim girl was gasping and moaned and her hips were beginning to work in time to Anne's gentle ministrations.

"Are you paying attention?" Anne asked, in a none too gentle voice. In contrast to the gently play of her fingers which expertly worked Kimberly's clit.

"Ahh...." Kimberly gasped. All the touching for the hour or so she'd spent cleaning her friend's house while she was away on a date had taken a toll. While Lexi's boyfriend was probably leaned back in a car somewhere with Lexi...ahhh...with Lexi stroking his cock, working on the head, making him gasp and moan.. she was here...arms secured behind her...naked from the waist down..freshly shaved...and at the mercy of Lexi's mom..a kind and frustratingly domineering woman. Kimberly was supposed to be concentrating learning about boys, but instead...a warm heat rose from her loins. "No..no..no.."

"You're not even paying attention?" Anne scolded. "For such a smart girl, you don't take instruction very well. Pay attention closely now. Do his cock just like this and you'll be sure to get him hard for what comes next."

"Huhhngghh" Kimberly moaned as the heat welled up. She tried to stifle her body's reaction, but it was far too late. "Oh-god-oh-god-stop-stop-stop..ahhh...ohhh..Hi..Hi..Hi..Hi...woooo-woooo-"

With a look just as suitable for a crocodile as for an attractive woman, Anne flipped switch her camera to video and captured it forever.

"Oh Kimmy-Kimmy, I'm so disappointed in you." Anne said. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Poor Kimberly didn't have it in her to blush anymore. Not while she was experiencing her first ever orgasm. She rode it out, letting it wash over her. Let her legs be opened wide by the older woman.

"I asked a question," Anne said. "Why didn't you tell me you were going to climax?"

By now the orgasm that had overwhelmed all conscious thought was gone, though Kimberly's brain still felt fuzzy and strangely calm after losing control there in front of her classmate's mother.

"I-I didn't know," Kimberly admitted. "I mean...well..I've felt nice down there ..when I've done stuff before..but I've never felt anything like that."

Anne's smile grew larger if such a thing were possible. Her eyes blazed, as she moved from between the girl's thighs. "That was your first climax? Poor girl, you are so far behind, it makes me sad for you. Though with those yelps of yours I can see why you'd hesitate to rub one off at home when your parents were asleep. You sounded like a dog in heat. You are just the most adorable thing."

Poor Kimberly was mortified. She didn't even remember what sort of sounds she'd made. She just remember pleasure and losing control. She loved it, but she dreaded the thought of making noises like a dog. It didn't seem the sort of thing a proper girl would do, and Kimberly always tried to be a proper sort of girl.

Anne drew closer to her young charge. "Well then..lesson number two. When you make your man come, you have to be sure to give him a kiss after."

Kimberly was helpless to stop the kiss. Not that she really wanted to anyway. She was still not quite herself and to be honest, the kiss felt divine. The lips. The inquisitive tongue. The hair tickling her face. Soon her own tongue joined in the dance...but only a little.

Oh no you don't, Anne thought to herself. Her fingers found the tender flesh of a nipple and caressed it intimately. There. Now that shy little tongue was joining in on the fun. Perfect.

It was the older woman broke the kiss. "Finally, that wasn't a half bad kiss Kimmy. However, I don't think we can give you an orgasm every time you need to kiss a boy. And speaking of orgasms. You need to know when a boy orgasms. Yes, they come, but if it's inside you can't really tell. Or if they have a condom on. But their body reacts just like ours when they climax. Here let me show you."

She pressed play on her camera and showed the young redhead a video from a few moments before.

Kimberly looked on stunned. She almost didn't recognize the herself. She was used to having fiery red curls down below. However, the freckled thighs were a dead giveaway, if that was not enough, the voice gasping, "Oh-god-oh-god...." And then it was worse. She heard just what Mrs. Anderson had described as a dog in heat. Oh Jesus, had she really sounded like that? Would a boy every want to hear someone make noises like that?

Her face grew hot as she watched from a different vantage. This was much different than lying on her back and looking up at the chandelier. She could see her thighs grow taunt. She could see her hips thrusting, seeking more stimulation. Her toes curled. Oh God...what was that? It was as if her sex was twitching - almost drawing itself in and then moving back out. Fluids were leaking with every pulse of her sex. There was worse. Her blush spread to her chest. Her anus - her anus was doing the same sort of pulsation.

"See the contractions," Anne said. "You can feel them too. That's the way you can tell if a boy has had a real orgasm or if he's faking. First you'll learn to watch for those signs, and when you are an expert, you'll be able to feel them. Now let's get you down and untied. It's time to see if you were paying attention."

What do you mean, paying attention? Kimberly pondered momentarily, just glad to have her hands free once more. To be in a better position to rebel at Lexi's mother's teaching methods. To be able to make sure that such an embarrassing video was deleted forever. To be able to...what did this infuriating woman have in mind now? Kimberly's shirt and bra were abruptly stripped off and she was not just being helped down from the table...she was being directed further down with a gently push on her head. Worse, Mrs. Anderson reached beneath her robe and pulled down her panties and sat down in the chair with her legs spread.

"What are you waiting for?" Anne said. "Show me what you learned."

"I don't - I don't understand," Kimberly stammered. She felt very uncomfortable and felt trapped there under the kitchen table. She could - she could smell the musk from the older woman's sex. It was plump and full. It was not bald like hers, but groomed neatly. Unfortunately, there was no easy way to get out from underneath the table without first clearing up this misunderstanding. "I'm not...I'm not like that?"

"What are you talking about?" Anne said. "You are impossible. You act like I'm making a pass at you or something. Now stop being stupid and show me where a boy's balls would be."

"I - I ah..." Kimberly's face grew hot. She wasn't stupid. She was smarter than this woman's daughter, that was for certain. Remembering her lesson, she pointed to the woman's crinkled lips.

"Don't be an idiot," Anne scolded. "Will you point at your husband's cock on your wedding night? Is that how sex with you will happen? Maybe you can draw a picture of what you could do with it should you ever touch it? Hi honey, here is a picture of what a real woman does with a cock."

Kimberly grew angry. Angry enough to touch the woman's lips. Angry enough to even tug them- none too gently.

"Ouch!" Anne exclaimed. "You little brat. Get out. Get out of my house. Lessons are over. All lessons are over!"

Kimberly's anger dissipated just as quickly as it came on. "Wait."

Anne smiled, but kept it hidden from her lips. She'd expected to keep Kimberly nude and give her a good dressing down before the girl relented. This was quite a bit sooner and more easy than she expected.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you...I've just never done something like this before." The eighteen year old began to gently manipulate the older woman's labia, just as hers had been manipulated.

"You are lucky," Anne said. "If I were a boy, I'd be out of here already and telling every other boy I could what dunce you were, instead of giving you another chance....mmmmm...that's not bad Kimmy. You have soft fingers. Now show me where his cock would be."

Kimberly tried running her finger up and down Anne's slit.

"Gently. Don't stiffen your finger so much. Ahhh...that's a girl." Anne purred. "Keep going. One and up. And two and down. One and up. Two and down. A boy isn't going to tell you everything Kimmy, you have to learn to show some initiative."

And so Kimberly learned to stroke and rub, and while it wasn't on a boy, it was close enough. It felt a little weird kneeling there under the table. It felt even more weird when Mrs. Anderson's fingers gently ran through her hair. It somehow felt too...personal. No, that wasn't the word. It felt...nice, but at the same time it felt as if she were being petted. She imagined what it'd be like doing this for a boyfriend.

"Look at me Kimmy," Anne ordered. "The only way to know if you are pleasing your boyfriend is to look at him. That's it."

Kimberly looked up at the older woman with large blue innocent eyes. Somehow it was easier back when she was looking at the older woman's sex. She'd been blessed with a good imagination, so she could easily imagine the vagina she practiced on was a penis. But looking into the woman's eyes...it made her feel uneasy inside.

On the other hand, part of the young girl wanted approval from her friend's mother. It made her feel like she wasn't good enough or didn't measure up when the woman quirked her lips and gave a barely noticeable shake of her head. However, when Anne ran gently patted her curly red hair or gave a gently gasp of "That's it...that's it....just like that. Oh Kimmy your fingers of so soft. One day there will be a lucky boy who has a lover with such soft fingers."

It made her feel pride. It felt just like it did when she aced a test. It was nice. It was still weird, because the older woman placed one hand under Kimberly's chin, and the other tightening ...kind of grabbing the young girl's red hair instead of merely stroking it. Her chin being raised, pulled forward, and yet her head tilted back. She couldn't avoid the older woman's eyes - eyes that looked like a panther - even if she wanted too.

Kimberly could hear the wet squishy sounds of Mrs. Anderson's sex that was now just under the young girl's chin. She could smell the deep musk of sex.

"Don't stop..don't stop..don't you dare stop.." Anne repeated, gasping the words breathlessly.

Kimberly continued, watching as the older woman closed her eyes. Watching as the orbs appeared to roll up under her eye lids. Was the woman climaxing? Was this all she needed to do for a boy?

"Enough" Anne ordered as she came down from her orgasm, running her fingers possessively through the young girl's curly red hair. "Now kiss me. just like you learned."

It was an awkward experience. The poor girl was caught up under the table. The only way out was between Anne's thick thighs. Thighs that seemed in no hurry to make matters easy for Kimberly to exit. As a result, she had to perform contortions suited for Cirque de Sole in order to get out from beneath the table. Part of her wriggle brought her into contact, into a great deal more contact with the woman's very wet sex than Kimberly preferred. Her face had even touched the woman's fat nipples and heavy breasts that hung free from her robe. Her back ached. Her calves trembled from the strain. She tried not to think about the fact that her own sex now pressed against the older woman's stomach. She gave the woman a quick kiss.

"You really have to work on your kissing ability," Anne said scornfully, before gripping the young girl by the throat, and nudging her chin up with a thumb. She pulled the young girl's mouth against her own and assaulted it with her tongue. She could feel the tension in the young red head, and she kept up her kiss until it began to dissipate and the girl soon turned to putty in her hands.