Taming My Daughter's Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could just stop tutoring Lexi or make Lexi come over to her house for tutoring. Then Kimberly could quit these so-called sex lessons. She watched boys and girls interactions with each other with a new critical eye. The boys didn't seem to act the way that Mrs. Anderson did. Their kisses were not so passionate or demanding. They didn't touch the way that Mrs. Anderson touched. They might reach their arms around their girlfriend and palm her bottom with their big hands, but she'd never seen one slip surreptitious fingers into a girl's bottom like Mrs. Anderson would.

There was one big problem, and the problem was pleasure. Kimberly had never known that ...well that sex could feel like this. That it could make your toes curl up and not think about global warming or the research paper that was due on Friday. A time when she didn't have to worry about anything but the need in her loins.

She'd tried to satisfy it at home; and she did, but it was never the same as when she was with that infuriating and demanding woman. A woman who could be cruel at times. A woman who called her Kimmy or degrading but cute pet names - even when Kimberly had always insisted that everyone - even her closest friends call her Kimberly.

However, there were so many things that it felt like she was losing control over. There were day old hand prints and belt marks. There were aching nipples where it hurt to put on a bra. And an aching sex, that reminded her of the previous days lessons. There were pictures. Jesus, there were even videos. Her mind, her rational mind told her she needed to stop.

Kimberly wasn't dumb, no matter if Mrs. Anderson seemed to think so. She made good grades. She was smart. Deep down she knew that the perverted things she was doing with a particularly infuriating older woman wasn't going to help her with boys. And yet she kept coming back for more. Like a moth to the flame. When Mrs. Anderson said "Lexi is on a date tonight," Kimberly found an excuse to visit for another lesson.

It was after...after she was back at home and not doing the sorts of things she was doing with Mrs. Anderson. That's when she had regrets. Tonight, she'd regret being put in a position quite as helpless and perverted as this one, for this particular position was quite a doozy.

For the petite red head was upside down on the couch with her head and shoulders bent, legs akimbo in the air. Mrs. Anderson had her arms around the thin girl, keeping her from falling. The older woman was also sitting on the young girl's face, and in turn, Kimberly's crotch was at the perfect angle for her to deliver her oral ministrations to as well.

It was times like this that Kimberly had a very hard time thinking of any thoughts more complicated than her body's urges. She'd never imagined that she was capable of such hunger and lust. But after being licked to the brink of orgasm three times this afternoon and stopping short each time...it was proving too much to bare.

What was it that Mrs. Anderson had said? Ah yes, We have a busy afternoon young lady. We are going to go over several types of blow jobs and new positions. So no climax until the end. It's bad enough we are having to do it like this instead of with your cock-we should be using your cock; it isn't going to fuck itself, you know."

We should be using your cock. How are you going to get a boyfriend if you don't want to practice with your cock? But each time Kimberly had tried these lessons using the cock, she'd felt sick and clammy. Now, it made her nervous and anxious just thinking about it. Worse, it made her feel nervous and even more scared than usual around boys - which was typically pretty damn nervous.

Even Kimberly's rational mind had to admit, her body now needed sexual satisfaction; and if a cock made her tremble with fear, that only left one obvious option - Mrs. Anderson - bossy, difficult, domineering - Mrs. Anderson.

"Don't disappoint me Kimmy." Mrs. Anderson continued.

"Yes ma'am," Kimberly dutifully replied, and she'd meant it too. But, that was before she'd been driven to the brink time and again. Before a hunger had been awakened in her loins. Worse, if she had it to do over again, she would have succumbed to her base desires back when Mrs. Anderson knelt between her lean thighs. Not now, while she hung upside down in such a ridiculous position. Not now, when the older woman was sitting on her helpless face. Not now, while she struggled to lick the obvious hole; when her...when her nose was firmly planted in the older woman's other hole and there was nothing she could do about it.

Oh yes, tonight her conscious would give her what for over this. It would berate her for not saying, no thanks Mrs. Anderson, this is not the sort of position I'll ever be in with a boyfriend or husband. I would rather be the cat lady than be someone so depraved and perverse as to climax with a woman sitting on my face, while my nose was embedded in such a mortifying location...oh no..

And with those thoughts it was too late. Too late for Kimberly to tell Mrs. Anderson that she was close. She began to moan. Her hips began to hump.

Later, when she was back safely at home, Kimberly's conscious would give her a real verbal lashing because it wasn't too late. She could even now at least try to push up with her hands and slide her head to the side and say that she was close to coming. At the very least she could straighten her legs and prevent the older woman from expertly tonguing her clit.

I'm helpless, she told herself. I'm..I'm a pervert. I'm a bad little Kimmy-slut. I'm pathetic. Oh God, what if - what if my nose accidentally just slipped; I wouldn't be responsible, in such an event, would I? And somehow just just the thought and her nose slipped further in that tight sweaty rear hole. Perhaps Mrs. Anderson wouldn't notice? But she heard a muffled, "Goddamn - you sweet slut." and her clit was attacked with renewed vigor.

By then it was too late. Kimberly was coming. Coming hard. Legs dancing, waving around in the air like some sort of ridiculous upside down marionette.

God I'm going to regret this later, Kimberly thought to herself. But for now, I'm just going to come down from this orgasm.

However, her regret came much harder and much faster than she'd anticipated.

"What the fuck! Mom, what the fuck! Who is that. Oh, I should have known. Kimberly! You are dead meat. You are so dead! You will not be able to set foot back in school when I'm done with you, you little bitch. I will ruin you."

"Lexi," Anne said calmly, extricating herself from the tangle of limbs she'd twisted her protege into. "You will do no such thing. Now calm down."

"I will not calm down and you can't stop me. Wait till they hear about this little slut. God, she looks like a boy, no wonder she couldn't get a real date."

"Take that back," Anne demanded. "First of all, I am a real date. And secondly Kimmy is beautiful in her own way. Just look at her."

Poor Kimberly wanted nothing of the sort. She wanted to run and get dressed. To flee and forget all this had happened. She certainly did not want her hands to be pulled down away from her breasts and sex. To be put on display. To have her chin lifted and to be forced to look Lexi, her friend, a girl she had betrayed in the eyes. She felt the corners of her lips quirk into a shy involuntary smile even though her blush had traveled down to her abdomen.

"Besides, I won't let you ruin her. You'll just have to go live with your father in that case."

"You can't do that," Lexi said, but the panic in her voice suggested that it could be done. "This is my senior year. You can't make me move to Boston just like that. I'm..I'm eighteen."

"I can Lexi." Anne said. "Not unless you have an apartment I don't know about. I'm sure your dad wouldn't mind if you went to live with him - it'd serve them right. The honeymoon is over."

"You don't know what it's like there...with Karen. They are so gross."

"They are in love - just like we are in love," Anne kissed Kimberly on her neck. "Isn't that right Kimmy?"

Kimberly wasn't in love, but the teeth on her neck and tongue in her ear got to her - it always got to her ... and made it impossible to think. She didn't want to be ruined and it seemed that Mrs. Anderson had enough leverage over her daughter to insure that wouldn't happen. So it seemed best to go alone with the pretense and sort things out later.

"Yes.. that's right." Kimberly stammered.

"See? Kimmy show a bit of modesty and put this dress back on." Anne handed the young red head a bit of lacy fabric.

Kimberly blushed. It wasn't a real dress, it was a very tight almost see-through lacy chemise. She turned around to preserve her modesty and shimmied her way in. She looked down...and shivered. It was as bad as she'd imagined. It did little to hide the pink of her nipples, but at least her sex was hidden - mostly; as long as she kept the hem pulled down.

When she turned around, Mrs. Anderson was tying the belt of her thin silk robe.

"She's my age mom." Lexi said. "You can't do this."

"Look, let's calm our tempers for just a moment." Anne said. "I love you Lexi and I've always loved you. You are my daughter, and I don't want you to go live with your father. That would be silly. You deserve to be happy and I also deserve to be happy. Kimmy deserves to be happy. Is this about your homework? I'm sure Kimmy will be glad to help you with your studies. Isn't that right Kimmy?"

"Yes." Kimberly nodded.

"And since Kimmy will be spending so much time here," Anne continued. "I'm sure she can even help with a few household chores. Isn't that right Kimmy?"

"Yes." Kimmy nodded once again, and not mentioning that she was already doing a lot of the Anderson household chores.

"While Kimmy is busy with her chores, I'll make sure we have quality mother daughter time. Maybe we'll go shopping or out for lunch? Does that sound nice?"

"That's all well and good - but" Lexi tried to get a word in edgewise.

Kimberly certainly couldn't interject her reservations in this arrangement. It didn't seem fair that she got stuck cleaning the house while these two go to go shop and eat at fancy restaurants.

"And Kimmy and I will make sure that no one knows we are lovers...at least until you are off to college. Is that fair?"

Lexi thought for a moment and weighed the pros and cons. Finally she nodded.

"In exchange," Anne's eyes danced as she wrapped up her dream and put a pretty bow on it. "Kimmy will be sleeping overnight sometimes. As far as her mom is concerned, you two are having sleepovers." To Kimberly: "Kimmy, be a dear and call your mom, ask if it's okay for your to have a sleep over with Lexi tonight."

"You are so gross!" Lexi's brow wrinkled with disgust.

"Lexi." Anne stated.

"Okay. Fine." Lexi pouted.

"Kimmy, give your mom a call and see you if its okay for you to stay for the night to have a sleepover with Lexi."

"Okay..but I don't think she'll let me. My mom is really strict." Kimberly hoped her mom would say no, so there'd be some time when she was alone to think about these new developments. Instead, her mom said okay and wanted to speak to Mrs. Anderson.

"Sure. It's no trouble. I'll be here all night. We'll be sure to take good care of your daughter."

Kimberly could only hear one side of the conversation, but it was obvious her mom had sold her down the river. Poor Kimberly had been patient. She'd been more than patient. Lexi thought she and Mrs. Anderson were lovers, but at least she'd stopped with the talk of ruining her at school. Mrs. Anderson acted like they were long lost lovers all night. To be honest there wasn't that much difference in the things they were doing. Kimberly was used to the intimate touching and kissing that made up her lessons for dating boys. However, there were differences too, like holding hands, simple things like Mrs. Anderson reaching over and pulling Kimberly's hair out of her eyes.

It felt nice. Yes, Kimberly could get used to being treated like this. And that was the problem, which made it so important to be alone with Mrs. Anderson and figure out exactly what she planned. Finally, the two retired to Mrs. Anderson's bed room.

"Mrs. Anderson.."

The older woman but a finger to Kimberly's full lips. "You have to start calling me Anne. Otherwise Lexi will figure out we aren't lovers. She won't do anything as long as she knows I'll protect you. But if she suspects that we aren't...well you know...she may not do anything immediately, but soon enough...she'll spread some awful things about you at school. Oh dear, I got a little ahead of myself. You may be okay with that...you may think it was terribly awful for me to jump up with this ridiculous plan. We can tell her the truth right now if you wish. I can take the repercussions."

"No," Kimberly whined. "I just...I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do."


"The first thing is to call me Anne and not Mrs. Anderson," Anne said. "And the second is really simple. We just continue your lessons, just like before. Just a little longer is all. Maybe a little more thorougly, now that we have longer, you can practice more, and not have to worry about being a disappointment."

"But Mrs. Anderson..." A disappointment. Poor Kimberly didn't want to disappoint anyone, but lately her fantasies had taken a turn for the worse. She used to daydream about boys and being taken to concerts, but now, at night when she lay in bed, she fantasized about Mrs. Anderson looking down at her with those demanding eyes. Oh Kimmyslut such a disappointing performance, did you pay attention to your lessons at all? The woman had already invaded her fantasies in these few weeks, what would happen after months of these lessons? Poor Kimberly needed to cut this short before it was too late.

"Anne." Corrected the older woman, kissing Kimberly deeply and working a thigh between the red head's lean legs, and guiding her up and down by her hips.

"There are a lot of months left until the end of the-"

"Start over and call me Anne." The older woman insisted, cruelly pinching Kimberly's nipples, causing a sharp intake of breath. "Are you a dummy Kimmy?"

"No Mrs. ..ouch!" Kimberly's nipples were pinched again. It hurt but it also stirred something up inside her. "I'm sorry. Ahhh..no Anne...I'm ...not...dumb."

"Now what were you saying Kimmy? What is it that's so important?" Anne asked in a dramatic tone.

"I-I-..I mean..it's.." By now Kimberly's traitorous hips began to work back and forth of their own volition, easing her too and fro on the older woman's thick thigh. "I..I.." What was her point? It was important, she was sure of it. And yet? And yet? For the life of her, all she could think of was the need in her loins.

"Say fuck me Anne." Mrs. Anderson ordered.

"I-I-...we need to talk..." If only the older woman would give her time to think. To give her a brief moment to get her mind off of what was happening to her sex and nipples.

"You're right. You DO need to talk. Say fuck me Anne. Kimmyslut needs a good hard fucking."

There was a long sigh of defeat. Perhaps they could talk after making love. Maybe then she'd be able to think about what was so important. Something or other about the future. "Please..make love...ouch!"

Anne cruelly tugged on the petite red head's hardened nipple. "You are a dummy aren't you Kimmy. Do I need to talk slower?"

Kimberly shook her head. "No Mrs. ...ouch! No Anne. You ahhh. don't need to talk slower."

"Say it then."

"Fuck me Anne...ouch..your...Kimmyslut..needs a good ...fucking." Kimberly whispered.

"So quiet. So shy. Louder, louder my little Kimmy-slut. Tell me what my Kimmyslut needs." Mrs. Anderson stripped the chemise from the petite eighteen year old and forcefully pushed her on the bed.

"Fuck me Anne, ahhh Oh God.." Kimberly moaned, as the older woman rode on top of her, fucking her pussy to pussy. "Your Kimmyslut needs a good fucking."

"Fast or slow." Anne ordered. "Tell me Kimslut."

"Slow...ouch! ahhh Fuck me slow...please..." Kimberly moaned. "Ahhh...just like that."

"Like what...use your words Kimslut."

"Fuck my...fuck my pussy with your ahh.. pussy...and ahh...pinch..pinch my nipples ... ouch ...but not so hard please.

"Is that better?" Anne asked, tweaking the petite red head's tender nipples.

"Ouch...more gently..please.."

"How's this?" Anne pinched them again, pulling them up and away from Kimberly's chest. "Sometimes I like to be mean Kimmy. I can't help myself."

"Oh God.." Kimberly moaned, letting the older woman have her way since her protests only seemed to encourage her. "Fuck my pussy...fuck it harder...please oh God...harder..faster..fuck..me..please."

"Then work those narrow hips of yours Kimmyslut." Anne panted. "Work them. I'm not going to do all the work you know."

The red head gave a mewl of frustration, but she'd long since reached the point of no return. The pale skinned beauty lifted her slim hips from the mattress and began to work them, rubbing her bare mound and wet lips over Mrs. Anderson's fur covered plump sex.

"You are such a slut Kimmy. You try to hide it but we both know better, don't we?"

"Yes. Please...please ...I'm so close...rub my pussy. Rub Kimmyslut's pussy with your pussy. Give it to me. Hard and fast. Please."

Anne was happy to oblige and gave Kimberly's nipples a stiff pinch and a hard tug in the process of really working her hips, driving her pussy into her protege's pussy.

Eyes rolling, toes flexing, toes flexing, hips working from beneath, Kimberly's nipples hurt and yet the pain in her sensitive nipples seemed to reach deep in her loins and summon her climax without the usual amount of stimulation.

"Oh no..oh no...oh no...ahhh..Hi..Hi..Hi..Hi...woooo-woooo-"

It was a weird combination of sound...in between a dog barking and a loud orgasm. It was silly almost laughable, but at the same time music to the ears of a particular older woman.

Anne sighed in satisfaction. It wasn't often that she could get to Kimmy like that and make her lose control, but lately these noisy orgasms were happening with increased frequency. She relished the power she had over the girl. Kissing her. Feeling her naked sweaty body beneath her own.

"I hope Lexi didn't hear your yips of pleasure." Anne giggled. "You are quite adorable my dear- but I don't know if everyone shares my opinion. She may think I've adopted a puppy instead of taken on a lover."

Kimberly felt her cheeks grow hot. She'd have to look Lexi in the eyes tomorrow, unless she managed to skulk out of the house before she woke up.

"Don't worry," Anne said, tucking a lock of red hair from Kimberly's eyes safely behind her ear. "I'll make sure she doesn't tell anyone else, just like I'll make sure that no one ever sees any of the cute little pictures I have of my little Kimmyslut."

Those words, spoken so innocently, so lovingly, and so close that she could feel the older woman's hot breath, struck home just how little control Kimberly had in this situation. It wasn't like Mrs. Anderson was threatening to blackmail her...she'd said just the opposite. Yet, Kimberly couldn't help be feel threatened.

"Now what do you say?" Anne asked.

It took a long moment for Kimberly to think of an answer. Eventually she managed to stammer, "Ahhh-thank you?"

"And?"

Kimberly thought harder. "I...I..." she had no idea. Then she saw Mrs. Anderson's lips move and read her lips.

"Love?" Kimberly felt lost as she said the word. Love. Because she was straight. Because she dreamed of having a boyfriend. And here she was saying she loved...loved love an older woman.

"You?" She was lost, because she knew the truth. While she dreamed of walking hand and hand with a boy, she had so many doubts. She couldn't even have anything cock shaped inside her without suffering cold sweats and feeling sick to her stomach for a half and hour. However, this woman, this older woman, with thick thighs, large breasts, this experienced woman could make her moan. A woman that could call her Kimpet or Kimslut..names that should be awful to hear, words that by contrast made Kimberly feel hot inside.