Taming My Daughter's Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers

"Get dressed and clean up the mess you made on my tabletop." the older woman ordered. "I'll see you tomorrow night. Lexi has another date."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In the coming weeks the Kimberly learned that her friend Lexi went on a lot of dates, and that meant she was expected at Mrs. Anderson's house for a lot of lessons. Kimberly's mother grew suspicious and began asking questions about where she was spending her afternoons and nights.

Kimberly made up lies. She was tutoring. She was studying for quiz bowl. She was at the library with a friend. Instead she was at Miss Anderson's home. She was....

Looking in the dresser mirror Kimberly could barely recognize herself. She wore blush, shadow, and lip gloss. She wore a tiny little apron that covered almost nothing and a pair of heels.

"Is it clean Kimmy? You've been dusting that dresser for quite some time. Are you sure you aren't dilly-dallying?" Anne gave the petite red head a swat on her tight naked bottom for good measure.

"Yes ma'am." the slim redhead stammered. "I mean - no ma'am. I mean..."

It was so hard to think. In school she could simply study and do her homework. These tutoring sessions with Mrs. Anderson were much more complicated. Every act, even a simple act like dusting the dresser involved tons of multi-tasking. She had to balance on these damned towering heels. She had to make sure that she dusted every single crevice. For if she forgot one, for instead of those expert fingers down below giving her pleasure, the could also give her a swat.

"Which is it Kimmy? Yes or no?"

"Yes."

Smack! "You should know better than dilly dally."

"Ouch...I-I meant that I'm finished dusting your room."

"Are you certain?"

Kim felt a moment of panic. Whenever she seemed certain of anything Mrs. Anderson asked, she was usually wrong. Most times that got her a stern lecture, but lately it got her a swat. "I...I'm not sure."

"The legs and supports under the chair?"

"Sorry." Kimmy's face burned a bright red. "I forgot."

"Then what are you waiting for? Sometimes you are the slowest girl. It's like I have to tell you everything."

Kimmy went down on all fours to clean the undersides of the dresser chair.

"Arch your back Kimmy." Anne said, as her hungry eyes devoured the young red-head. "I can dust my own room. The point of this exercise is for you to learn to be sexy and navigate in a pair of heels."

"Yes ma'am." Kimberly replied, but she'd already obeyed. The infuriating woman gave so many orders and so quickly, her body had already determined it was far better to obey than to wait around for Kimberly's brain to catch up.

"Beautiful Kimmy," Anne purred. "Your pussy is very pretty at this angle. No, don't blush so. You should be proud. One day a lucky young man is going to appreciate this view and you are going to appreciate being appreciated. Here, let me show you. Arch just a bit more. Now back. No, more forward. Are you listening or daydreaming? Here, like this."

The firm hands took her hips, guiding and pushing; brushing against very sensitive spots. By now Kimberly had long since been broken of her tendency to ward off those hands. Even when the fingers grew more forward and were no longer merely touching, they were fingering her - she was being stirred up until her hips began to pump in response. Kimberly let them have their way with her until they were done. She wished they would keep going, but just when they'd stoked the heat in her loins almost to the point of an inferno, they stopped before the fires would rage.

"Perfect. Now look at me and give that cute doe-eyed take me now look."

By now Kimberly was used to the pictures, even if the thought of them ever finding their way to the internet scared the bejeezus out of her. She'd fought them for a short time, but Mrs. Anderson never argued with her. Instead the woman merely smiled and teased her - working her up to the point of climax and then stopping. Let me take a few pictures Kimmy, you look so pretty like that.

Followed by more teasing and more pictures, and in the end the pictures were far more lewd and pornographic than had she merely acquiesced in the first place.

"Look how sexy you look. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Stop blushing. "

Kimberly obeyed, though couldn't cool the heat from her cheeks, though she didn't share the older woman's enthusiasm. All she ever saw in the camera was a too skinny girl with too small breasts...with far too many freckles. She was not attractive and she was ignored by the boys at school. She was....

"Oh Kimmy, this one is a keeper. Look."

This time, when Kimberly looked at the camera, it was as if she was looking at someone else. A girl with the plump pink lips of her sex almost opening like a flower. Lips that were visibly wet as were her plump mons, almost like half moons framing her pink petals. Her nectar was dripping, dangling down from her slit. The pink crater of her arse winked luridly from above. Her bottom was a smooth white alabaster. Her curly red hair was the usual mess, but this time it looked somehow sexy. Her blue eyes look half-lidded, and very sensual. Her mouth had given up the usual grimace of yet another unwanted picture being taken and taken a softer and more inviting "O" of not quite surprise.

"I look...I look sexy."

Usually this admission required prodding from Mrs. Anderson. Teasing and stroking, and more prodding."Say it. Say it. Repeat after me, I look sexy. Come on Kimmy say it." but this time it came unbidden and unforced.

"You do look sexy. And your pussy is enough to make a grown woman feel envious." Anne said. "Now give yourself a kiss. Come on. You have to love yourself if you expect to be loved one day."

Cheeks burning a bright red, Kimmy puckered her lips and kissed the rear of the girl on the screen.

"Remember to smile. Always remember to smile."

Kimberly kissed the screen once more and gave a shy smile.

"Let's take another," Anne said. "Good, now spread. Wider. Do you need me to loosen you up? Is that it? I suppose I will...if I must. My Kimmy..you are very wet today. I wonder if you are ovulating. You have to be very careful what you do with boys when you are ovulating. I said spread Kimmy."

"Uhhphhff" Kimberly grunted in protest, she would have liked to have said more, but the infuriating woman never let her get a word in edgewise. Her hips ached as she strained to maintain the lewd position Anne forced her into. Back arched. Thighs spread impossibly wide. Being finger fucked. First with two fingers, then with three. Being taken to the brink. Being..being..

Kimberly made the mistake to look down beneath her. Down at the puddle of nectar between her legs. At the strand of honey dangling. Of Mrs. Anderson raising the camera.

No.

The petite red head closed her thighs and turned her head away from the camera.

"Kimmy! You ruined it." Anne scolded. It was followed by a slap on her bottom. "Now let's try again."

The scolding was followed by more fingering. More trembling. More gasping. A larger pile of nectar on the floor. Thicker ropes of honey. Thighs spread even wider than before. A hand print that wasn't there before now decorated the ivory flesh of her bottom.

"Look at me Kimmy," Mrs. Anderson ordered.

Kimberly looked up with wide blue submissive eyes.

"Don't move, that's perfect right there."

Flash.

"Once more...the flash washed everything out."

Click.

"Oh Kimmy look at this one. You look good enough to eat."

Please more. Just finish me off. I'm so close. Kimberly looked at the screen and didn't recognize the girl staring back at her sucking a lurid finger. She looked like someone else. Some creature designed for sex. Kimberly smiled at Anne and kissed the screen obediently - yes indeed, the girl looked good enough to eat.

"You've made good progress today Kimmy. I'm proud of you."

The petite red head's smile grew large.

The older woman's hand took Kimberly by the chin, tilting it up for a kiss, which she willingly accepted. She was used to practicing these kisses. In truth it was weird to have an older woman ravishing her mouth with her tongue, but the young red head knew it was for a good cause. Girl's her age were expected to know how to kiss. She was even used to it when the woman's fingers closed around her neck - firm, but not hard enough to choke her. However, it was enough to make the pulse pound in her head. Say what you like about the infuriating woman, but she knew how to kiss. They made Kimberly melt inside, and yet - she couldn't recall seeing a boy ever kiss a girl quite as possessively as Mrs. Anderson kissed her.

By the older woman's hard stare, it was obvious to Kimberly that she'd done something wrong. Ah that was right. She'd forgotten to smile after the kiss.

Kimberly's timid pink lips turned up obediently. She looked up with large blue expectant eyes and was rewarded by a flaring of the older woman's nostrils. Fingers slipped beneath her small apron and explored her.

"Don't be a tease." Anne scolded.

Ah, that was it; it wasn't the smile at all. She blushed for being so forgetful. Kimberly's fingers fumbled around until they found their way into the older woman's panties.

"You are soaked." Anne purred, stroking the young red head. "Are you eager today? Are you Kimmy?"

"I guess so." Kimberly blushed a bright red.

"An eager little beaver. Who's my soaking woaking little Kimmy Kim puss puss that has made a mess of my floor? Tell me who..."

"I am." Kimmy moaned. She had no idea why the older woman engaged in this filthy baby-talk. Part of her loathed the way she was treated in this fashion, but part of her..oh God...especially when she was being stirred up by those expert fingers. Fingers that could be a bit harsh and spank her right on her mons and lips, splattering her nectar on her thighs, or could be every so gentle and stop pause just when she was on the brink of orgasm. Hard gray eyes demanding that she answer just so. It was far better to give the correct answer in the first place, but sometimes Kimberly gave the wrong answer anyway; like now when she shrugged her narrow shoulders.

"I'm your...little Kimmy...ahh.Kim.. puss puss."

In turn she stroked the older woman with her own studied fingers; working diligently on her clit.

"Mmmm..." Anne moaned. "Who's my plump little beav-beav?"

"Oh God..." It was a hoarse whisper. "I'm your plump little beav-beav."

"My red haired little ginger slut."

"Your..." Kimmy was panting now. Her slim hips thrusting in time to Anne's fingers. She wasn't shy now, the flush on her cheeks was the flush of excitement. "I'm your...little...ginger...sl-Oh...Oh..going to come...going to come..."

"Then come for me." Anne purred as she reluctantly removed her fingers and stopped her ministrations. The older woman's face now within centimeters of the young eighteen year old's, her eyes demanding, almost taunting. "Show me how a girl orgasms when her boyfriend is a little premature as boys often are."

Kimberly gave a long drawn out deep sigh of desperation. She wanted so desperately to plead, but she knew better. Boys rarely last long enough for girls to experience climax - or so Mrs. Anderson said. As result, girls had to learn important lessons because the male ego is a fragile thing of how to make do - how to pretend. It sounded easy, but in practice it was difficult. Was this the feeling that came from being with a boy? How would she satisfy that maddening need? With much practice, obviously.

"Oh yes...mmmm...yess..." Kimberly mewled, while continuing to stroke the older woman, round and around, working her clit. Their tongues danced. Her big blue eyes watching intently, looking for signs that...there that creasing of the brow, the dilation of the pupil. She rubbed her sex on the woman's thigh hoping to get off on her own, only to be taken firmly by the hips and pulled away. Eyes closing in desperation Kimmy gave in, concentrating on the older woman's pleasure "Oh God...Oh God..." she gave a fake moan of pleasure.

It was tricky work trying to time her own climax to match anothers. Not just in catching the subtle signals and timing the right moans, pants, kisses, and hip thrusts. No, what made it so very difficult was that her own needs were so very strong. After many afternoons of being shown the bliss and utter pleasure of release, her body had begun to crave it and hunger for it. Having someone's body next to her own, stiffen, and tremble, and feel the sensation she was so desperate for, but helpless to share ... was its own kind of torment.

"Oh here it comes...here it comes...yes...yes..." Kimberly ejected in time to Anne's own spastic ejaculations - faking her orgasm, while she was so very jealous of Mrs. Anderson's obvious climax. "Fuck..fuck..fuck..ohhh..fuck.."

Enduring deep kisses, and fingers pressed into her mouth, Kimberly slowed her own dexterous manipulation. It was only when her passions cooled that she realized where Mrs. Anderson's fingers had been. Yuck. She was going to be glad when these particular lessons were over.

"Not bad," Anne said. "But I could hear your disappointment earlier, so you need to do better with that. Still, all in all, not too disappointing of a performance. As a matter of fact, was good enough that maybe we can begin some new lessons that you are going to love. Now close your eyes."

Kimberly closed her eyes obediently. She heard a drawer open and what sounded like a belt being drawn. Her sweat cooled and drew chills in anticipation. She'd felt a belt a time or two during these lessons already. Perhaps she'd be allowed to have the climax her body craved.

"Open your eyes Kimmy." Anne said.

There was a hiss of breath and blue eyes that were already large, grew even larger from shock. A very realistic phallus rose luridly from Mrs. Anderson's crotch.

"Surprise! I ordered this weeks ago." Mrs. Anderson moved to profile, modeling her extra equipment. "But delivery took ages. You probably were wondering what kind of dumb lessons you were taking if all we do is kiss and use fingers on each other, but at last you can begin to study on something a bit more realistic."

It was realistic alright. The older woman were a leather harness that looked extremely durable and attached to it was a dark brown cock, complete with veins, ridges, and a bulbous head that was a lighter color.

"They were out of white ones," Anne said. "I hope you aren't racist."

"No." Kimberly whispered, but indeed she was thinking this wasn't the most attractive of penises. Did they all look like this? Were they all this large? Did they all curve upwards like a banana? Did they all have such a large mushroom shaped head and weird thick veins and ridges?

"Come here lover," Anne said. "I've got one more surprise."

There on the dresser was an iPad. Anne pressed play and the cheesy music began. It was obviously a porno, for a cute girl was watching TV in her living room in her nightshirt and...masturbating. The doorbell rang. The girl got up to answer it.


Anne kicked the young red head's slim legs apart and pulled back on her hair to get her in the appropriate position.

"Turn that frown upside down." Anne warned, giving Kimberly a firm spank on her tight bottom. "You don't want your lover to see a face like that Kimmy. A boy wants a girl with a smile."

"Yes ma'am." Kimberly was terrified and her ass smarted, but she forced her mouth to smile. She couldn't help but think that, despite all these lessons, she was going to have sex like a woman has sex with a man -for the first time ever. Was it going to hurt? She wasn't sure it would since she'd lost her hymen to Anne's fingers weeks ago, but she had no idea; because according to Mrs. Anderson, it usually hurt.

Ufff...it didn't quite hurt, but it was uncomfortable. Oh God...filling her to the brim. She gave a hiss of discomfort and received comforting fingers run through her hair.

"Relax Kimmy. I'll go slow...much slower than some boy, just relax and enjoy it. This is how you have sex. Just watch the movie and let me do all the work."

The movie: The girl opened her wallet, but there was no money. The delivery man grew angry. He pushed her against the wall and then noticed the girl didn't have on any panties.

"See, I made sure you were nice and wet," Anne said. "But sometimes boys get a little over eager. In those cases, a woman has to spit on her fingers and try to lubricate as best as she's able."

Kimberly shuddered at the thought, still watching the video. The deliveryman smiled, his pants falling down to his ankles. Yuck. A potbelly and so much hair...even on his back.

"Isn't his cock magnificent," Anne purred.

"Ufff..." Kimberly grunted. The cock didn't look particularly attractive. She glanced back behind her. How much more before it was all the way in? God...it was only half way in. Luckily Anne was going slow, much slower than the man in the movie. She looked back down at the movie. The man was really plowing in. It looked painful. The girl winced. The girl looked...Kimberly felt warm...was she going to climax? It didn't quite feel like it. She felt hot. She was sweating furiously. She felt...

"Ughh...I don't feel so good." Kimberly groaned. "Please..enough..." and she fled to the bathroom.

"What's wrong? Kimmy? Kimmy?" Anne called after the fleeing naked girl. She looked in the mirror. Shit. She was smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

She shouldn't be gloating and fighting a smile. No, she should feel ashamed. A normal person would be ashamed to have done what she had done. For the older woman remembered the weeks before: Of laboriously coating the dildo with syrup of Ipecac and painstakingly letting each layer dry and even going so far as to test it on herself. Yes, she'd clutched the toilet and shivered feverishly for almost an hour. She cut the dose and did it once more to be sure. It was perfect.

It was an awful and shameful act of treachery, and Anne knew it. She may be able to succeed without resorting to such drastic measures, but she couldn't take that chance; she would do that and much more for this girl she'd fallen for.

A shy girl. A straight girl.

Anne Anderson was not straight. She'd married and had a child, but she'd always had urges. Wicked urges she'd never expected to fulfill - until now.

You'd think she'd be happy after conning Kimmy into these sex lessons, but instead she was terrified. Terrified of the day her Kimmy moved on and started dating...boys. Just as her husband had moved on.

Well, we'll see about that.

Still looking at the mirror, the older woman feigned a concerned look. There that was better. "Are you okay Kimmy?"

Kimmy wasn't. She was shivering in the bathroom. She felt awful, but Anne was gentle and held a cool washcloth to her forehead.

"There...there it'll be okay...maybe just some anxiety..." Anne tutted. "Nerves. I think I've heard of this sort of thing happening with girls their first time, but you needn't worry - it's not like this cock can get you pregnant or give you herpes. This is just man shaped. Next time will be better..you'll see - otherwise we'll just have to try something else. So, just put all this out of your little head Kimmy."

Kimberly tried to put it out of her head...oh how she tried, but every time she thought about the phallus or the couple in the video, a shiver of dismay would run down her spine.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sometimes Kimberly wondered about these lessons with Mrs. Anderson. Sometimes she thought - she shouldn't be going to the older woman's house. She shouldn't be doing these sorts of things with another woman. It turned out that Mrs. Anderson was divorced just like her mom. How was this woman going to show her about sex and relationships when she couldn't even stay married.

Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers