Tanning Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers

"Uh, sure, why not?" He asked somewhat stupidly.

"You do think I'm good looking, don't you? I mean you enjoy how my body looks?" She asked, hiking the skirt up to expose her tiny tuft of blond curls.

"Oh yeah. VERY good looking." Jack responded emphatically. "I've always admired your curves."

"I thought as much." She said as she started walking backwards, leading him slowly toward the corner of the room. "It's almost the bewitching hour, midnight. I want you to cum in me exactly at midnight. How about it Jack? Can you do that? Can you fill my sweet little pussy with your cum exactly at midnight?"

"Sure, I'd love to." Jack replied eagerly. He'd jacked off to this beauty more than a few times and to really get to fuck her...well how could he ever turn that down.

She found a round table in the corner of the room and pushed the few items on it off onto the floor behind it and turned back to face him. She lifted herself up and sat on the edge of the table. Jack stepped between her legs as she lifted them, hooking them on his shoulders so her pussy was spread wide for him.

He stepped closer, pressing his shaft against her wet lips, grinding his cock against her clit as he reached up and untied the string around her neck, freeing the little band of material covering her nipples. "Nice." He muttered as he stared at her firm round tits, her nipples hard and extended with excitement. He pulled his hips back and rubbed his cock head up and down her wet lips, spreading them with the mushroom shape, finally letting it settle into the entrance to her tunnel.

"Before you press in there you might want to check and be sure you're not the only thing there." She whispered as he began to press his cock against her tunnel entrance.

With a confused look he looked down at her pussy and pulled his head back from between her lips. Noticing a small string sticking from her lips he reached down and gave it a gentle pull. Slowly a red plastic egg slipped from between her lips, which he held up, the red plastic device dangling from his fingers.

"Looks like you found the prize. Now fuck me before it's too late." She said almost urgently.

Jack set the egg aside and quickly lined his cock up with her again and pressed his fat cock into her, feeling her body expand to accept him, her soft smooth walls caressing his shaft as he began to stroke little short choppy strokes, working his full length into her as inch by inch it was lubricated with her juices. In and out he went, his strokes growing longer by the moment until he was stroking his full length into the soft sweet pussy he had fantasized about so many times.

"Oh god Jack, you're going to make me come. Come with me... please!" She moaned loudly.

"Uh huh." Jack grunted as he pounded his cock into her, enjoying the sensations of her tight tunnel caressing and teasing his head and shaft. Her little tits bounced and jiggled with each impact of his thighs against her bare ass, her clit smashing into the base of his cock at the end of the stroke. In and out Jack pumped, his desire climbing with the pitch and fervor of her cries of pleasure.

"Yes Jack, fuck me. Fuck me hard! Oh god yes make me cum. Make me cum all over your fat cock Jack!" She cried over and over as her body trembled and shuddered.

"UHHHHH FUCK!" Jack grunted as his cock unleashed a flood of cum into her pussy. Time and again his cock surged and his body bucked, driving his cock into her, practically lifting her ass off the table each time. He barely heard the huge clock on the other end of the room chiming its twelve gongs he was so engrossed in the climax that was filling her pussy.

"Perfect Jack." She moaned as he stood between her legs, his cock still twitching and oozing cum into her full pussy.

He stood there for long minutes before his softening cock slipped from her pussy and their combined cum drooled from her pussy, puddling on the floor between his feet, her feet still resting on his shoulders, her chest heaving as she worked to catch her breath after her own orgasm.

"So you found the prize. Shall we see what it was?" She asked quietly, lowering her feet off his shoulders to sit upright on the table.

Jack picked up the red egg shaped plastic object and turned it in his hands several times before realizing it was two pieces. He gripped the egg shaped container and pulled and twisted until suddenly it popped apart, revealing a small gold key of very unusual shape. The key, with a heart shaped gold handle had two prongs of different lengths, each prong containing a number of small indentations.

"You know, I think I saw a door that might have had a lock like that." She said quietly, looking at the unusual key.

"Really? Where?" He said encouraging her to show him what the key might fit.

The young lady pushed off the table and led him by the hand through the kitchen and down a long narrow hallway to a large heavy door. In the center of the door was a circular gold plate with a heart shape matching the handle of the key and two small holes that looked like the prongs might fit in it. Jack held up the key to the lock, pressed the prongs into the lock and turned. To his surprise the door opened almost on its own, revealing a long dark staircase.

"This is Exciting!" the young lady said, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Quick, kiss me for luck!" she begged.

Jack turned to her and gave her a quick kiss, anxious to see where the strange staircase led to. With the young lady in tow he started down the stair, lights coming on as he approached and going out again as he passed. The long staircase seemed to keep going and going, but then Jack was having a bit of trouble focusing.

"I feel kind of weird." He said as he neared the bottom of the steps, his head starting to spin and small prickles of light flashing across his darkening vision. "I really don't feel very...." He said as he collapsed on the floor.

Feeling returned to Jack slowly. The positon he was in feeling alien and uncomfortable as his body began to respond again to his requests. Jack looked around and found himself standing in a pool of light from a single overhead fixture, the area around him inky black compared to the harsh light above him. His wrists and ankles seemed to be attached to a huge wooden X shape behind him, the cuffs restraining him naked in the same X position, his arms high and back and his legs spread nearly two feet apart. He tugged on the cuffs on his wrists, the heavy leather preventing him from pulling free, yet the soft lining inside the leather strap preventing the leather from cutting into his skin.

"Well Jack." He heard a voice say, the same voice that had greeted him at the door to the mansion. He looked around and then ahead as the lights slowly brightened a pool of light over her. He recognized the temptress from the front door, the red hair up on her head as she sat completely naked behind a clear glass desk set up several feet high on a stage.

"What am I doing here?" Jack croaked, trying to pull at his bonds.

"Jack, Jack, Jack." She said quietly "You're here because of your misdeeds."

"What misdeeds?" Jack asked, tugging again at the restraints.

"Do you not remember me? Not at all?" She asked quietly.

"No, should I."

"You should. You took video of me visiting your little salon. In fact, you took video of all of us." She said waving a hand to her right and then to her left, lights brightening to show two more stages, one on either side of her, each stage filled with naked women sitting on chairs. Most were in their twenties, but some were older, and a few even older than that.

"I don't understand." Jack answered back.

"Look carefully. Are you sure you don't recognize any of these ladies?" The temptress said, holding her hands apart to indicate the women to either side of her.

To say the least there were a lot of them. Maybe as many as a hundred or even more. All naked, all sitting and staring at him. He looked more closely and saw the bee girl sitting in the front row of seats, an older woman, maybe fifty, sitting next to her with the same facial features and hair. Jack looked more and soon realized that many of the women were on the videos he had taken of the tanning salon.

"Jack, you stand accused of using our bodies, without permission for your own personal gratification. To be blunt, we were tools to be used and tossed away after you had your fun. None of us asked for that, none of us even realized we were fodder for your fantasies. So Jack, think carefully before you answer, it may mean a great difference in your situation. How do you plead to these charges?"

Jack didn't have to think long. He knew very well that most of these women were on his tapes, but going to jail? He wasn't prepared for that and he doubted these women could actually prove anything to send him to jail. "Not guilty." Jack said defiantly, standing tall against the rough wooden X.

"Very well. Amanda, would you be so kind?" The temptress said from her seat on the stage. A slender young woman with large breasts got up from the front row and wheeled a cart with a TV from the darkened edge of the room to the middle, placing it where both Jack and the ladies could see. She turned on the TV and then walked away.

It only took a few moments for the image to fill the screen of Jack sitting in his recliner, facing the big screen monitor, his body completely naked as he slowly stroked his cock, his eyes transfixed on the screen with bee girl slowly oiling her breasts. The video continued as she worked the rest of her body, Jack finally squirting a huge gush of cum into the air with a loud grunt.

"So Jack, do you wish to still plead not guilty? I have many more such images I can display to the jury."

"Jury? This isn't a trial. There isn't anything you can prove." Jack answered defiantly.

"Oh but it is. This isn't a court of law, but it is a court of justice. Jack, every lady at the party tonight was one of your victims. What you did was...naughty to say the least. Illegal as well. You might have even gotten away with it if you hadn't recorded me. But I could feel that I was being watched. I could sense that someone was watching me even long after I had left. Jack, you should never, ever, spy on a witch." She said sternly.

"So all of you are witches?" Jack asked incredulously.

"Oh, certainly not. But a few of us are, yes. The rest, just ordinary women who would like to see some justice. All of them here have agreed to abide by whatever justice I meet out for you for your transgressions. None will go tell the police of either this place or what has become of you. You are quite fully at my mercy, the mercy of my Coven Court, so to speak."

"You can't do anything to me!"

"Think again. You are far underground. Your screams wouldn't even penetrate the walls of this old mansion let along the dozens of feet deep of dirt. There is simply no escape for you. You have two choices, accept responsibility for what you have done, and with that the punishment, or...well there really isn't another choice."

Jack looked around the room as the lights came up around him. The room was like a dungeon, but a very well decorated one. The walls were of rough stone, yet elegant furniture sat around the room, along with display cases of all sorts of weapons, some for battle defense, some clearly for punishment. Jack didn't like the look of any of them and recoiled at the thought that maybe they would be used on him. Fear crept into his body and soul. Fear of what might happen to him, fear of what had already been done.

"You're right. I did record you. Maybe all of you, I'm not sure. I'm sorry. I know it was wrong."

"Thank you Jack," the temptress said as she got up from the glass desk, striding quickly across the stage and down the stairs. "that wasn't really so hard was it?"

"No." Jack said quietly.

"Good. So the first part of your punishment is complete. You've seen your fault and you regret your choice, even if a bit belatedly."

"So you'll let me go now?"

The Temptress laughed loudly, her big round tits wiggling slightly as she did. The other ladies joined in the laughter. "Jack, you can't really think that your punishment would be that simple, would you? Oh no. We have a much more fitting punishment for you. You've been recording women for three years. Three long years of abusing us without our knowledge. All things that go around come around. For the next three years you will be our entertainment. For the next three years you will stay here and pleasure each of us at any time we want and in any way we want. In addition we have some...friends, that like to watch. You will conduct yourself as they desire. If that means having sex with their spouse, or another equally agreeable individual while they watch, so be it. You are forbidden to come yourself until they give you permission. If you violate that, well, let's just say you don't want to." She said walking over to a glass case and looking at the variety of little clamps, chains, whips and paddles. "Do you understand Jack? For the next three years you will be used and abused every bit as much as all your victims were." She said as she walked over toward me. "Any questions?"

Jack looked at the gathering of women, most out of their chairs now, moving toward him, each holding a single long feather. "Is this for real? You can't do this!"

"Oh trust me Jack, it's very much for real. And since I figured you'd need to have more proof, I'm going to teach you that sometimes what feels pleasurable in small quantities can become torture. "Girls, he's all yours." She said as she turned and walked back toward the stage, reaching the first step as the first young woman stroked her feather between his legs. "Oh jack. You are so going to learn to be cooperative." She whispered as she sat down to watch Jack's first lesson in pleasurable torture.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers