Tastes Like Candy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,923 Followers

Me and Brandy were a dangerous team. She would hang off my arm in public. She had a way of finding girls like her, nasty sluts, sluts that needed my brand of punishment. Girls like her, with daddy issues, who needed to experience the consequences of their actions. Brandy opened my eyes to so much. How girls like her loved men who were powerful. Like strong Daddy's. Or tough teachers. Or powerful coaches. And she was proven right. And thanks to Brandy, half of the cheerleaders for the football team would agree. That guy Raymond I had mentored before had good taste. His girlfriend Becky was an insatiable fuck. She told me she never put out for him. I smiled as I realized it only took a little bit of sweet talk from an older man like me to get that bitch to spread her legs. Sure, I had broken up a happy couple, but hey, how often do you get the chance to fuck the prom queen... on prom night? How often do you get a chance with the cheerleading captain? How often do you have a girl like her whispering tips in your ear about how to get balls deep in each of her slut cheerleader friends? How often could a guy like me leer at the cheerleaders and know that half of them had had my cum in them at some point in their lives? How often does the football coach get invited to the cheerleaders' parties?

We also traveled, quite a bit, using some of the money me and Linda had saved for our retirement. Traveled the world, seeing things I never had seen before, and that was just the things Brandy did in bed! My daughter was by my side as we traveled, seeing the sights, enjoying the many tropical settings along the way, occasionally picking up a local hottie and showing her the trouble we could get up to together. Like those two Brazilian beach babes, in their tiny little thongs. They were both up for a little Daddy-Daughter action, and holy fuck, those girls held up their end of the bargain. Hmmmmmm, that thing they did with their tongues... Like I said, Brandy and I were a dangerous team.

But with success comes attention, and the last thing I needed was someone digging into my personal life and finding out what I had been up to. I quickly realized that to be a success professionally, I needed to get my family in order.

Like a good daughter, Brandy was way ahead of me. She had already come to the same conclusion I had, and she had even come up with a solution. As she whispered it in my ear, I shivered. What she said was so shocking. So naughty. So perfect.

I made a phone call, a very important call, and the female voice on the other end was so happy to hear from me. She said she knew how badly mistaken I was when we parted last, and I agreed. I asked her if she wanted to come to my place, and she told me she could be here in a few hours.

A few hours passed when I finally heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door, opened it wide, revealing the woman I had called:

Regina Slater.

I let her in, putting my hand on her back as I guided her to the living room. She was dressed to kill, a low-cut blouse exposing the expansive flesh of her milky tits. Her tight jeans molded to her lower half, looking younger than her 40 years.

She sat in the loveseat and I sat on the couch across from her.

"I'm so glad you called me." Regina said, playing with her hair.

"I'm glad to see you again." I said. "You look great." I said, glancing at her tits.

"Oh, thank you." she said, not at all offended. What a fucking slut. "Is your wife here?" she asked, not like she cared. She was here to fuck me either way.

"No wife. I cut her loose." I replied with a smile.

"Really? That's good news." Regina replied, happy at the news. There was a long pause before she asked, "Is our daughter here?"

"Yes, she's in the kitchen, cooking dinner." I said.

"Oh really? I've never known her to cook in my life." Regina replied.

"Well, by cooking, I mean getting a piece of pizza we had delivered." I joked, causing Regina to laugh.

"That's the most cooking she'll ever do." Regina added with a smile.

"Well, Regina, here's the thing: I did it. I found a way to control her behavior. She's home when I tell her to be, and she does what I say. I might make something out of her yet." I told her proudly.

"You're joking." Regina said.

"Brandy, come here!" I called out. I heard my walking towards us. She emerged so her mother could see her. She was wearing tight, light blue jeans, painted on to her. She was wearing a pair of black Chuck Taylor sneakers, tied on tight. She was wearing a tight black tank top which molded to her expansive breasts. She also had on a grey pullover, which she left unzipped. She looked as pretty as ever, but none of these things were what Regina noticed first.

The first thing Regina noticed was that her daughter's belly was swollen outward, stretching out her tank top, bulging in her sixth month of pregnancy.

"Hi Mommy." Brandy said.

"Wow, Brandy. You've been busy." Regina joked. "So, Brandy is behaving herself, but she did get herself knocked up?" Regina asked jokingly.

"You want to see how I did it? How I got her to do what I say?" I asked firmly.

"Sure." Regina said curiously.

"Brandy, you know what to do." I told her, but she was way ahead of me. She unzipped her jeans, pulled them down to her thighs, and bent over my lap, resting her pregnant belly between my legs, her ass pointed up, wearing her favorite pink thong.

"What's this?" Regina asked, confused, but with hard nipples.

"This is how I punish her." I explained. "Brandy, how were you naughty today?" I asked, rearing back my hand.

SPANK!

"AHHHH! When I went out for groceries, I met this guy. He was shopping with his wife, but he kept-eye fucking me." Brandy said.

SPANK!

"FUHHHH! I headed towards the bathroom, and he snuck away to follow."

SPANK!

"SHITTTT! I stopped in the hallway to the restrooms, and there was no one there. I put my hands on the wall and waited for him."

SPANK!

"GAHHHH! He snuck up behind me and rubbed my pregnant belly. Then he cupped my tits for a little bit and humped my ass."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"I'M SORRY DADDY, I'M SO SORRY! I realized what I was doing and snuck away. Also, someone else showed up and interrupted, but I snuck away and came right home. I'm sorry."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Don't let it ever happen again!" I ordered.

"It won't Daddy, it won't." Brandy begged.

"What is this?" Regina asked, her eyes wide with shock.

"This is what happens to naughty girls who need punishment." I explained. I could see the wheels turning in Regina's head.

"Brandy, who's the father of your baby?" Regina asked.

"Why Daddy is, of course." Brandy giggled.

"What?" Regina gasped out.

"This is how Daddy keeps me behaved, Mommy. He knows I can't help but spread my legs to all the boys. So he keeps me satisfied. He made a huge sacrifice just for me. He dumped his wife for me. He punishes me for all the bad things I do. He fucks me in every hole, he spanks me, and knocks me up with his baby. That is how he got me to behave. That is how he got me to listen." Brandy explained.

"Brandy... this isn't right." Regina stammered, standing up. "You shouldn't be doing this."

"But Mommy, this is what I wanted." Brandy smiled evilly.

"Marcus, this is so wrong. You know better. I should report you both to the police." Regina said. Even though she was a slut, it seemed like even she had her limits.

"You know better than I do that getting knocked up changes a girl's attitude. Makes you straighten up and fly right. And look at her. She doesn't fuck around with half the guys in town anymore. She has grown up. She is loyal to one man, and that man is me. Her 'Daddy'. This is what we wanted. This is what an adult woman does. So is this wrong, Regina? Or is it possible that it is the only way to manage a little slut like our daughter dearest? Maybe this is what you needed. You needed a man to take over, punish you for all the naughty things you did, like tricking guys into getting you pregnant." I said. Her eyes met mine, her secret exposed.

"Regina, you need to make a choice right now. You have lived an undisciplined life for years, and look where you're at. Single, alone. I think you need someone to guide you, to make you fess up for all the naughty things you did." I said.

"Marcus, I never knew there was this side of you." she explained.

"I know how sluts like you think, Regina. You act mortified about the fact that I fucked our daughter, but I think that's a lie. You're fucking into it, aren't you? I bet your cunt is sopping wet." I said, on the offensive.

"No! Of course not!" Regina said, nipples showing through her top.

"I think you are. I think you are jealous. Jealous of your daughter because she did what it took to land me. She got me to willingly make a child with her, not trick me like you did. You want to prove that you're better. You want another chance with me. Well you can get it. You can slide down those jeans, expose your thong clad ass, and bend over my lap, like Brandy did. You need to accept your punishment. You know you want this. You find it so fucking hot that I'm fucking Brandy. You're a slut, and sluts like it nasty. You need to accept that. Then, me, you and Brandy, we can be the family we were meant to be." I explained.

Brandy got off my lap as I watched Regina. Her chest was heaving, her mature tits pouring from her top. Her chest was flushed, and her nipples were throbbing. She was clearly excited. I patted my thighs invitingly. Regina was looking at it, and my bulging dick. She looked me in the eyes.

Would she storm out, expose my secret affair, and ruin my new life? Or would she join us?

I watched her looking crossly at me, but I knew what she would do. Angrily, she unzipped her pants, lowered them to her thighs, and bent over my lap, exposing her ass to me.

"You want this don't you?" I asked, running my fingers over her firm, perky ass cheeks, and the white thong running between the cheeks. Her crotch and her thighs were absolutely soaked.

"FUCK YES! I need it. I want you, Marcus. I want in! I want you to punish me, punish me for all the bad things I did! It's so fucking hot that you're doing your own daughter. I love it! It's so nasty! And so am I! I need it! I need us to be together! I want us to be a family!" Regina pleaded, wiggling her ass on my lap.

"Oh, we will be." I said, smiling at Brandy. I hovered my hand over Regina's ass.

SPANK!

***********

(30 Minutes Later)

SPANK!

I slapped Regina's ass as I drove my cock into her. I ran my fingers over her creamy ass, now swollen red after what I did to it. I looked down at where her ass banged against my crotch. My now bare crotch, shaved of all hair at the suggestion of Brandy. There instead was a tattoo of a single word, tattooed in the same font as Brandy's ass tattoo. The word was:

Daddy.

"AHHH! It's so good!" Regina said, freeing her mouth for a second before going back to work.

I looked up to see Regina's head between the legs of her daughter, furiously licking Brandy's cunt. I looked up at Brandy, laid out peacefully, her hand on her mother's head as her mother sucked her pussy. Her swollen pregnant belly was bare and looked amazing. Her tits had swollen up even bigger than they had been before, and Brandy was playing with them, increasing her own pleasure. I watched her back arch as her talented mother made her cum with her lips, mouth and tongue.

"YESSSS!" Brandy screamed.

"You like this, Brandy? You need a mother, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes Daddy! I do need a good Mommy. I need a Mommy around the house, treating her daughter like a princess like Daddy does. Your life isn't about your pleasure anymore, bitch. It's about mine. You're here to make my life easier, Mommy. You're here to cook and clean for me and Daddy, cause I fucking hate that shit, so I need you to do it so I don't have to. You're here to eat my cunt, like you should have before. That's right, Mommy. You belong right here, sucking my sweet pussy. I taste like candy, don't I?" Brandy said.

"YESSPPH!" Regina said, muffled, her mouth full of cunt.

"You do what I say, Mommy. You're in me and Daddy's bed because I let you. Because that mouth of yours is built for something other than bitching at me. You get to fuck Daddy because I let you. You need to do your duty as a Mommy and fuck Daddy well so he can keep his hands off his little princess for a little bit so she can get shit done. So she can be a functioning member of society, and not be in bed all day. Just most of the day. Make no mistake, Mommy. I am Daddy's number one. I am his main squeeze. Don't forget that. Any dick you get, any babies he gives you, is only because I let you. And I will only let you if you do a good job." Brandy continued.

"You're here to make the sex I have with Daddy better, okay? If he's fucking my pussy, you'd better be eating my ass! If he's fucking my ass, you'd better be sucking my cunt. If Daddy's sucking one nipple, I want you sucking the other. Got it?" Brandy moaned out.

"YESS!" Regina moaned.

"It feels so good that you finally figured out that you belong at my feet, Mommy." Brandy added smugly.

I slid up Regina's back and reached under her, scooping up her mature but still amazingly perky tits into my hands.

"You like this?" I growled into her ear.

"Yes!" Regina gasped.

"You want me to cum in you, give you another baby?" I asked.

"YES! OH FUCK! YES!" Regina screamed, cumming all over my cock, her cunt quivering in pleasure. It was enough to send me over the edge.

"Well, you'll have to wait." I whispered. With that, I pulled out of Regina, and quickly crawled up the bed. I put the tip of my cock into my daughter's mouth.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled out, firing my cum into my daughter's mouth in waves, filling her mouth with my sperm.

It was always such a thrilling sight to watch my cum filling my sexy daughter's mouth. Just the idea of my creamy cum coating her tongue, filling her mouth to the brim, and watching her swirling it around, savoring it before swallowing it in one, big, cute gulp... wow, it was enough to keep my hard even after the strong orgasms she always gave me. It was enough of a thrill that I can't even count how many times I had forced her to her knees and had her suck me off. Suck me to completion, suck me till I coated her tongue with my thick seed. And she knew how much I enjoyed the sight. Sometimes, she toyed with me. She kept her mouth full of cum for what seemed like ages, teasing me by not swallowing my creamy, frothing load. She would smile smugly with her mouth full. She would sometimes let the cum dribble out of her mouth, coating her plump lower lip. It was the sexiest fucking sight. She would make me wait, draw it out and tease me, until finally, blessedly, she would swallow my thick seed in one, clean gulp. It always sent a shiver of lust through me.

Bandy changed it up, though. She swallowed my cum like a good slut straight from the source as it exploded out of me, as opposed to teasing me with it. My dick kept pumping as Brandy pulled it from her mouth. I looked down at her, curious as to what she was doing. She looked up at me, her eyes sparkling with playfulness that can only be shared by to perfectly matched lovers at the peak of their lust. Al look shared by two people who are up for anything.

"Coat my face, Daddy. Show Mommy I'm a Daddy's girl and cover my face with your cum." Brandy moaned out. I couldn't blame her for wanting to put up a show in front of her slut mother. I obeyed as she aimed my cannon at her face, the spurts of cum firing from it coating her cheeks in warm, hot, sticky cum. It was a vision of the pure, fucked up sex we both reveled in.

"It's not fair." Regina groaned, watching this depraved display of incest.

"If you can prove to us that you can change, stop being such a slut and devote yourself to one man, then I'll give you a baby. Give Brandy a little brother or sister. But until then, you have to wait. You got it?" I demanded.

"Yes... Daddy." Regina said, nodding in understanding.

I looked at my work. I had just pulled off the rare mother-daughter threesome, the nastiest threesome possible, with my own daughter and her mother, and in doing so, created the family that had been missing in my life. I need them both. I needed Brandy. I needed Regina. And these two sluts would be able to give me all the babies I could ask for. I was happy. I was fulfilled.

I had gone from, mere months ago, being happily married and childless to now having a threesome with my college fling and an 18 year old girl off the street who just happened to be my daughter.

What the fuck had just happened to me?

***********

(Linda)

I was in a pretty bad place for awhile. I got it in my head that for my own sake... I had to spy on Marcus. I had to find out what had happened, that maybe it wasn't me that was wrong. That maybe Marcus had changed. That Brandy had infected him with her corrupt, evil ways. I had to see if maybe, just maybe, I had not fucked up, I had not sabotaged my own life. That maybe Marcus was the one who had turned on me.

I still loved him and desperately wanted him back. I wanted the life we had before Brandy showed up and ruined everything. I wanted the Marcus that existed before he knew he had a daughter, and all of his loyalty shifted from me to her. I wasn't hoping that Marcus had become an evil asshole, I was hoping to see that it was Brandy who had changed him. I was hoping that he felt his duty as a father took precedence over me, that even though he loved me and preferred me, he felt obligated to side with her after I gave my ultimatum to him. I was hoping to see his face, and see that he felt regret over what had happened with us. I had to see him. I had to have a glimmer a hope that the love of my life still cared about me.

I kept driving past the house hoping to see them. For days I would drive past, but I never caught a glimpse of them. I just saw their cars, parked in the driveway, never leaving. There was another car there, one I didn't recognize, that was always there as well. I would drive past five times a day, hoping to just see something. The only action I did see was that one night, the house seemed to be hosting a very loud party with cars parked all along the street. I saw a lot of young people there about Brandy's age, so it seems Marcus was very lenient with her. I kept seeing girls going in and out of the house wearing these filthy, positively slutty outfits, making me wonder how any parent would let their daughter's go out in public dressed like that. These girls were drinking, smoking cigarettes and what appeared to be weed. Marcus was apparently very, very lenient. I probably could have called the cops and had them bust up the party, but I didn't want to get Marcus in trouble. I never dared approach the house either, in fear of getting caught. I just sat and watched.

For a long time, I just watched, never seeing any sign of them. Then one day, just like any other day, I was driving by the house. I saw no sign of them again but as I drove onward, I looked to the side and just like that, I saw Marcus and Brandy, walking ahead of me on the sidewalk. But they were not alone. There was someone else with them. A woman.

I gulped and pulled over to the side. As I turned to look at them, they turned and walked into a park. I lost sight of them, so feeling like I needed to take a risk to get a glimpse of Marcus, I slipped out of the car and went to follow them.

I entered the park from a different direction then they did so they wouldn't see me. It was a big park, so it was easy to hide. It was a nice, open park, with lots of grass and trees and places for people to relax. I walked around a bit, looking for them, until I looked across the park and saw them. I found a bench nearby and sat down to watch.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,923 Followers