Tastes Like Candy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,926 Followers

My eyes bugged out as I stared at them for the first time, for a couple reasons. The first thing that caught my eye was Brandy's bulging belly. I gulped at this sight. Those old feelings of inadequacy boiled inside me again. The fact that that little bitch got to carry life in her belly, that she was living my dream, that she could so causally be pregnant, as if being pregnant was the cool, hip, trendy thing for girls her age to be doing. She was flouncing around, showing off her pregnant belly proudly in her tight tank top as if her pregnancy was a fashion statement. She didn't even care! She didn't earn the right to bear children! She was just a little slut who got knocked up by some idiot she'll never see again.

And the worst thing was that Brandy looked fucking spectacular. She looked radiant. She was glowing in her pregnancy, and it made her look even more beautiful than she did before. She still looked great in her fashionable clothing. Everything still fit her and flattered her body. She didn't get all fat and bloated like some women do. No, she just had a cute, bulging tummy. But other than that, she looked the same. What a fucking bitch.

I looked past her to Marcus. I looked at his handsome face, hoping to see the same regret that I felt. But I saw none of that. He looked incredibly self-assured, incredibly proud with himself, incredibly content, incredibly... happy. I had never seen him look so relaxed, so at peace with himself. This made my heart drop. I saw no regret. I saw no pining for his lost wife. He just looked happy with himself. Proud of his daughter. And I looked at his hand, and realized it was conjoined with the woman standing next to him.

I looked at her, and gulped again. My husband was with another woman, and she was gorgeous. She was beautiful, admittedly better looking than me. Her hair looked perfect, as if she spent lots of money keeping it perfectly styled. I looked down at her body, and it did not quit. Her breasts were enormous. She looked about my age, so it was shocking to me that her boobs could still be so firm and perky. Her white blouse was spread to show just a hint of her incredible cleavage. Her belly was fit and firm, and her legs were long and smooth. Her stylish jeans clung to her, showing off her long legs and when she turned to face Marcus, I noticed how the jeans clung to her incredible backside. I looked up just in time to see her get on her tiptoes and give him a soft kiss. A kiss that was obviously one shared by two lovers. Two people who were very intimate with each other.

I felt a knot in my stomach at this. The last thing he was thinking about was me. He had moved on. He was with this new woman and his skank of a daughter, and he couldn't be happier. He couldn't be more satisfied.

The woman turned around, and now Marcus was now flanked by the two women in his life. I stared at them both, and realized they had a lot of common. They had similar bodies, similar faces, similar eyes. They even had similar mannerisms.

Holy Shit! That's Regina Slater! That fucking slut that tricked my hubby into knocking her up in a drunken fling was now with my soul mate. They were now together. They were now dating. And judging by that lustful kiss they had just shared, they were now lovers. Marcus was with the mother of his child, forming this new, fucked up family. By all accounts, they looked like a perfect, beautiful family. But I knew how evil Brandy was, and her mother was no saint either. But Marcus had chosen them, and left me in the dust. It was madness!

I kept my eyes on them for a long time. I watched them walk lazily through the park. I watched as they were repeatedly stopped and joined in conversations with random people. I watched as girls Brandy's age stopped to chat. I watched happy couples stop and chat with this seemingly perfect family. These people joined in and laughed along with my husband's and Brandy's and Regina's infectious personalities. I watched as a professional-looking woman was sucked in by this seemingly loving, vivacious family. I watched this total professional get pulled in by Brandy's outgoing behavior. I watched as Brandy invited this woman to feel her pregnant belly. I watched this woman happily accept and happily feel this teenage girl's stomach. I watched her compliment Brandy, excited for her impending child birth. No one was looking down at Brandy for being a pregnant 18-year-old. No one was disgusted by this blatant act of irresponsibility. They were all excited for her. Happy that this teenage slut was bringing a new life in the world. Proud that this little slut had gotten knocked up.

I had to turn away. I stewed in my thoughts for a long time. It felt like the world had been turned around. All the rules I thought I understood were turned topsy-turvy. Brandy was a slut! Yet, no one seemed to mind. Everyone was happy for her. She was in no position to raise a child at her age. But they were all blinded to her flaws because of her good looks, great body, and her incredible charisma. I felt like I was the only sane person left. I was a logical, clear thinking person. But, this dumb little slut had invaded my life, pushed me out, took my place, and no one hated her for it! She had this perfect life. She had broken all the rules. She was a slut! A dropout! A mean, spiteful little whore! And she has the perfect life. She has a nice, big house and she had brought her parents back together, united for her. And she was glowing, pregnant with child. She had a loving family, a perfect house, a perfect life. And I was left in ruins, and I had tried to do all the right things. There was no justice here! This was so against everything I thought the world was about.

I had no one left for me. No family. No job. No friends. Brandy had friends. She had family. She had friends. She had love in her life that I didn't, and it made me so... frustrated! How did my life go wrong?

I was shaken from my thoughts when someone sat on the bench next to me. I looked up and my eyes widened as I realized that sitting next to me was Brandy. I stared at her like I was staring at a ghost. My mouth opened. I had no idea what to say.

"What are you doing here?" Brandy asked, looking disgusted. I didn't know how to respond. I looked past her to see Marcus and Regina far away talking to another couple.

"I... I... I..." I stammered.

"Are you, like, stalking us, or something? Are you being a creeper?" Brandy spat out.

"No, uh, it's just..." I stammered again. I had no response and she knew it.

"Did you want to see Daddy? Is that it?" Brandy asked, her tone softening. I looked over at him again, and she did the same.

"He's got everything he ever wanted. Daddy has never been happier." she said with a smile on her face, looking back at me, her words seemingly friendly, but I could sense the true malice in her words. I sensed the darkness and the evil inside of her. She saw my expression drop. I felt like a lead weight had been dropped in my stomach.

"Are you okay, Linda? Are you sad? You should be happy for him. He has everything he ever wanted. I know he had to dump you to get that, but you should still be so happy that he's happy. You know deep down he made the right decision for him. You should have hugged him and thanked him the instant he dumped you... when you saw how happy he was with me." Brandy said, again her sweet tone hiding her true darkness.

Tears welled in my eyes. I had nothing I could say to stand up to her. I don't know why I was so intimidated by this teenage girl. My eyes were drawn to her pregnant belly.

"Oh... you like?" Brandy said with a smile, showing off her bulging stomach. "I know I'm young, but I'm so ready to be a mommy! The doctor said I am, like, so super fertile. I guess I shouldn't have been so... reckless. But you know how it gets, when you lose all control. Well, maybe you don't. But Daddy is so happy for me. He can't wait to have a baby around the house. And Mommy is, like, so jealous. It's awesome!" she said excitedly.

She sat back and pulled up her top, exposing the bare skin of her stomach.

"Wanna feel?" she asked.

"Uh, I, uh, I don't, uh..." I stammered.

"Feel." she said firmly, almost a command. I couldn't move. She calmly moved forward, grabbed my wrists, and brought my hands to her pregnant stomach. My hands were spread on her stomach. I could immediately feel the life growing in her belly, swirling around. I felt the baby kick at my hands, and a tear went down my cheek. Feeling a baby kicking was something I always wanted to feel, but I couldn't. And I was now feeling this kicking in the belly of a teenage slut. My blood was boiling but I was still frozen.

"That's it. Keep feeling it, Linda." Brandy said.

"I don't want to see you again." Brandy said coldly. "You're being pretty creepy. Daddy's moved on, and I never needed you. This is as close to having a family you will ever have, you stupid bitch. So, I want you to be happy for me. Live vicariously through me. You will never have a baby, so the only thing women like you can do is look at us pretty young girls who get knocked up and wish to be us. We get to make the babies, we get to have the babies, and you don't. The only thing women like you can do is be happy for us, go through this experience from the sidelines, live it through us. You don't get to be us. You don't get to raise the baby. The only thing you can do is stay away. Gab to whatever friends you have left about me. Fucking idolize me, make it clear you wish you were me. Make it clear you idolize an 18-year-old girl to all your best friends, let them see how much of a loser you really are. You can send us money, send the baby gifts, send us a card at Christmas. But you will play no part in our lives. You don't get to come over. You don't get see the baby. You don't get to see Daddy. And that's for the best. Because seeing us will make it worse for you. All you can do is sit in your shitty little apartment and wish you had the life I do. That is as happy as you will ever get. That is as close as you will ever get to Daddy. This is as close as you will ever get to me. This is the last conversation we will ever have. The only thing you can do is send us gifts, be happy for the life we're living, and hope that maybe I change my mind."

I was frozen to the spot, unable to say a thing, taken aback by how truly cold she was.

"So feel my pregnant belly. Feel it good, bitch. Because it's as close as you're ever gonna get to having a baby. Remember this feeling and dream that it was you carrying the baby. Spend the rest of your life wishing you were me. Spend the rest of your life fantasizing about this feeling. Spend the rest of your life being jealous of me and the perfect life I have. So you're gonna thank me for the pleasure of feeling my belly. You're gonna congratulate me for getting pregnant. Got it?" Brandy said. She looked at me, waiting for a response as I my hands felt her belly.

I couldn't think. I was frozen, somehow intimidated by this 18-year-old cunt. But, she was right. I was jealous of her. I would trade it all to be in her shoes. With child, sharing a home with my love. She had it perfect and I fucking hated her for it. I would never get anything like the love I once had with Marcus. The only thing I could hope for is for Marcus to change his mind. And... the only way I could do that is to get close to them again. And the only way to do that was to give Brandy what she wanted.

"Congratulations Brandy." I croaked out. "Thanks for letting me feel your belly."

She smiled at me, smugly, as if she had won the war we had been waging. And she had won, easily, without a fight from me. I had no legs to stand on.

Brandy stood in front of me, pulling down her shirt over her belly, forcing me to look up at her. She looked back at me.

"Fuck off, Linda. Go home. I never want to see you again." Brandy said, sneering at me like I was garbage. She turned and bounced away towards her parents. I looked at her, and noticed how her thong was obscenely displayed above the hem of her pants, a whale-tail, fitting for a slut like her. Marcus allowed his daughter to dress this way. He was happy to let her dress like a slut. And she did, even in front of her own father. And he didn't mind. It didn't bother him at all. He didn't mind that his daughter proudly displayed that she was a huge slut. He didn't mind that he was forced daily to get eyefuls of her ridiculous body. My mind leapt to a strange conclusion. Could it be that... no, it's not possible. He had changed, but he had not become that depraved.

I had fantasized about what I would do when confronted with Brandy. I had fantasized all the things I would say to her. Yet when the moment came, I did nothing. I backed down, bent to the whim of an 18-year-old-girl. I felt so low. I felt like such a loser.

Her harsh words were true. I would never feel the joy she was feeling. I would never feel the gift of giving birth. I would go through my life, dreaming of a feeling I would never have. It was sad, but true.

I looked up to where Marcus and Regina were, but Brandy and them were long gone. Marcus was out of my life. He had moved on into a new life. He didn't even care about me. He felt no regret. He felt nothing for me anymore. The only man that ever knew the real me, the only man that cared enough to meet the real me, was gone. He had seen the real me and dumped my ass. He had seen the real me and rejected me. The only man who knew the real me wanted nothing to do with me anymore. I had never felt so low. So unwanted. So unneeded.

I sat in the park for a few hours, lost in my thoughts. No one spoke to me. No one acknowledged me.

I was alone.

*************

(5 months later)

(Brandy)

I never realized how important family was until I got a real one. And once I did, I wondered how I had gone so long without the loving family I desperately needed.

Baby Brandon was in the crib. People always made fun of those parents that named their kids similar to their own name. Calling them, you know, vain, self centered, but I always thought it was so cute. And Brandon was the most beautiful, healthy baby boy I had ever seen. So cute, so bashful, so peaceful. And he slept through the night almost every night. He would grow up and be big and strong like his father. I just knew it.

I was so lucky. I was a mother! And I had Daddy to thank for that.

Daddy was there for me. He held my hand as I gave birth. He held his baby son, and I had never seen him happier. I had given him what he always wanted. I had given my Daddy what no other woman had: the full experience of child birth, from conception to the birth. That's how close we were. That was a bond for life. We would be together forever.

I thought about his old wife, dumb, ugly Linda. Despite telling her otherwise, she did still follow us around. She had watched me, Mommy and Daddy walking around, Mommy pushing the baby in a stroller. She watched from far away like the coward she was. It didn't really bother me though. She was a wimp. She gave me a gift for the baby and a congratulations card, despite the fact that I had stolen her man. I fucking owned that bitch. I put her hands on my belly and made her congratulate me for getting knocked up by her man and made her thank me for the privilege. The thought of how much I had owned that bitch made my nipples hard.

Maybe I was just a lucky girl, maybe it was my kick ass genetics, but the baby weight literally melted off of me! I know, right. Now here I was, two months post baby, and I was back in fighting shape. The only extra weight I had left was in my tits. And guess who loved that! I had gone up a full cup size as my tits swelled with milk, as if I needed bigger boobs. And although Brandon was a very hungry baby, he had the impossible task of draining the milk from my giant jugs. My tits were overfilled, but luckily, he had some help.

So here I was, resting on the bed Daddy made me, completely nude, leaning against my headboard. On my left tit was my daddy, his cheeks hollowed as he drained my tit of its life giving milk. He knew the right way to do it too, squeezing my tits, funneling the milk out through the nipple and into his sucking mouth, flowing to his belly. My left tit was his favorite, as it put his head next to my heart. The beating of my excited heart soothed him as the act of nursing often eased him into a peaceful, post-sex slumber. And on my right tit was... my mommy.

Regina was just as excited as Daddy was, as she was voraciously sucking the milk from my hard nipples. I had tasted it, and I have to say, that stuff was good. Both Daddy and Mommy were always after my tits, claiming that my milk was addicting. I think they just liked being so close to their darling daughter, nibbling my awesome tits. I ran my fingers through their hair, proud that all the pieces had fallen into place.

Daddy had kept up the act for awhile, living out his little lie of 'punishing me' even though all it did was make me cum like crazy. I hadn't changed one bit. I was still a slut. I still flirted like crazy with all the boys. I never put out for any man, except for Daddy. Why should I when I'm getting pounded at home nearly all fucking day. Still... I did let some guys get close, like that married dad at the supermarket who felt me up and... well... let's just say he got a bit farther than I told Daddy about. But other than that, I was the same nasty slut I had always been. The same party girl.

Daddy was the one who changed. No longer was he the angry, guilty father fucking his daughter despite how wrong it was. He stopped finding excuses to punish me. It was hard to punish me when I barely had to leave the house. I spent most of my time draining Daddy's balls, so it was hard to get into too much trouble otherwise. The façade soon dropped. The act was dropped. The games disappeared. He felt no guilt at giving me control, letting me run the show, fucking me in the way I wanted to get fucked. He learned to do what I wanted him to without me even having to tell him what to do. I had molded him into the perfect doting daddy.

We both kept playing the game though, even though we knew it was a lie. He loved having a hot daughter to punish, and I loved seeing Daddy get so... passionate... with me.

I had a way of getting Daddy to do what I want. I loved showing off my big strong daddy. And I knew just the way to do it. Like this one time. He was out in the garage, building me a new dresser or something. He was shirtless, as the garage got really hot. So he had gotten all sweaty with his hard work, and the sweat dripped down his fit, sexy, 'Daddy' muscles, and all I could think about was licking the sweat off of his abs. I could go on about how sexy he was, but that was beside the point. I would prance out into the garage, and the clicking of my heels made him notice me. He would look to my high heels, up the white stockings clinging to my firm legs. Up to my bare thighs, so lewdly exposed. Up to the hem of my teeny, tiny schoolgirl skirt. Up to my bared stomach, my flat belly. Up to the tiny white t-shirt, tied tightly under my giant breasts. Up past my enormous cleavage to my gorgeous face, perfectly made-up, looking like a princess. My stylish hair was done up in two pigtails, completing the schoolgirl look. Daddy had learned to love the schoolgirl look.

"Daddy." I said, biting my lip, "I was thinking, I mean, I've been a bad girl. So I was thinking that maybe you could take me to the mall and make me walk around with you, looking like a schoolgirl slut. It would make me feel so nasty if I have to walk around with you, looking like this, so everyone would look at us and think that I'm your girlfriend and you're my boyfriend, even though you're really my daddy. Everyone would look at me and think that I'm your schoolgirl slut, because no dad would walk around with his daughter looking like this. No daddy would be so close to his naughty little girl. And they would all think that as soon as we left, we would be fucking like animals. Fucking the shit out of each other. Daddy... that would make me feel... so... very... nasty." I said, looking up at Daddy while his eyes feasted on my body.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,926 Followers