Tastes Like Candy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,940 Followers

Needless to say, a couple hours later, we would be walking out of the mall, bags full of new things for me, shaking my butt as I walked next to Daddy, making all the old wives look at me with disgust while their men looked for a peek of my thong under my tiny dress. And, needless to say, me and Daddy would be so hot for each other that he would spend the rest of the day pounding the ever-loving shit out of me.

At this point, we were more than just a daddy and a daughter. We were basically boyfriend and girlfriend. Naughty lovers. Practically husband and wife. Definitely soul-mates.

I loved sharing my Daddy with other girls. I loved seeing the looks on so many girls' faces as Daddy made them cum. I was so proud! Alison and Carlee, Trina and Becky, those two Brazilian sluts, that businesswoman who loved feeling my pregnant belly, that one teacher at Daddy's high school who did that thing with her tongue... hey, I love cock as much as anyone, but I would be a fool to miss out on all the excellent pussy out there. Like this one older girl we met, who was gorgeous but a total dyke who had sworn off men. She just had to have me, but I let her know I don't go anywhere without my daddy. Despite her dislike of men, she was so hot for me that she was willing to do anything to get me between the sheets. That was how I ended up laying on top of that woman, her thick-strap-on buried up my ass while Daddy pounded his thick dick into me. Being sandwiched between Daddy and a gorgeous woman... bliss.

And then there was Regina. My mommy. I hated that bitch for the longest time. Combined with the fact that I had no plans to cook or clean or work, like, ever. I had to find someone who would. That's where Mommy came in. That bitch had made my life hell for years. She was never the mommy I needed her to be. So... she would pay. I would make her into a good mommy.

I put the bug in Daddy's ear, and like a good Daddy, he made it happen. He lured Mommy here, and that whore was happy to jump back into bed with him. And I didn't know just how much of a slut she was until she was nibbling at my pregnant pussy. I knew she was nasty, but to eat your pregnant daughter's pussy, that's just fucking filthy.

Mommy had to pay. For the years of hell, where she treated me like her inferior. For the years she was away from Daddy. For the years she kept me a secret from Daddy. Like I told him, Regina needed to learn her place.

And to my surprise, she had! My slut mommy became a little homemaker. Suddenly, Mommy could cook like the world's best chef. She was happy to go shopping. She was happy to do what me and Daddy told her. She was happy to keep up appearances, that we were one big happy family. She was the perfect wife. The doting wife to Daddy, at least legally. She kept any prying eyes away, allowing Daddy to dote on his number one girl: Me.

Mommy had opened up a whole new world for us. Me and Daddy were sometimes able to literally fuck all day. Mommy kept us fed, hydrated, and stimulated. She was becoming a good mommy.

She was there for me during the entirety of my pregnancy. She was happy to rub my aching feet, massage my aching back, lick my aching pussy and kiss my tasty asshole. She was a good mommy. And what did it take to get Mommy to agree with this? Let's just say, it's amazing what a little teen pussy and a fat, mature dick will do to you.

Mommy had done a good job, so I relented and let her get a piece of Daddy's cock on a regular basis. And I told her in no uncertain terms that whether or not Daddy gave her a baby was up to me, so she had better do a good fucking job at being a mommy. And for a baby-crazed bitch like her, that was all it took.

I had to admit, Mommy could still go. She was an excellent fuck. I could give her credit for that. I had inherited her sex genes as well as Daddy's. But when compared to me, and the way I fuck, no one would blame Daddy for giving me his absolute best and giving her whatever he had left over. Luckily for her, Daddy was a machine. But most of Mommy's work in the bed focused on me. Eating Daddy's sperm from my cunt so I didn't get pregnant. Licking out the sperm from my ass just to be safe. Sucking my jiggling tits while Daddy pounded me.

So, I guess she deserved a baby. She had done everything we asked of her. And, without knowing any specifics, with the way her belly was starting to swell, I figured Daddy had planted the seed in her again.

I smiled at the thought of Daddy's ex-wife seeing both me and Mommy pushing our babies in strollers through the park. She would sigh and cry from the sidelines, looking at the life she couldn't have. And maybe me and Mommy's bellies would be pregnant again, showing off to Linda how fuckable we both were and how much Daddy loved having babies. But I try not to think of that dumb bitch ex-wife of his anymore.

I didn't care that Mommy was pregnant. I was too turned on to care. I was living the dream. Mommy and Daddy, both naked, sucking at my tits, draining me of my milk. My cunt was full of sperm, and part of me suspected Daddy had done the trick with me yet again.

Mommy had gotten lazy! Since my tits had swelled with milk, Mommy forgot all about her normal bedtime meal of sperm-filled pussy and focused more on my nutritious milk instead. It was her fault her daughter was knocked up again.

But why would I be upset? Mommy and Daddy did everything for me, gave me everything I wanted, whether it was clothes, jewelry, or babies. I didn't have to work. I didn't have to lift a fucking finger. I just got to stay home all day and get fucked. Immeasurable bliss. I got to lie around and let my horny parents suck my giant tits, suckling the milk from me, filling their bellies every night before falling asleep. And this is how I would drift to a peaceful sleep. Freshly fucked, my tits being cared for, my baby fast asleep, my family all together, in one home. I was the one in charge. I was in control. And they would never dream of leaving me.

My life was perfect.

*

(Author's Note: And that's a wrap on "Tastes Like Candy". I may revisit these characters in the future. I can imagine both Marcus and Brandy having many filthy adventures together. But that's in the future. Thanks for reading through this story. More stories coming soon.)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,940 Followers