All Comments on 'Taylor Swift Strapon Kanye West'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lmao

i would've made kanye ass to mouth the strapon like the little bitch he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Samuelx

Your ratings have gone down the drain in Interracial Category and now you try to escape to Celebrities.One question for all your written works do you really think that Blacks is the supreme race in this world.?That Blacks should abandon their present religion!That your race should be seen as the world great cocks and fuckers!That the little head is better than the big head!And your education make you think all others are inferior to yourself and your stories belittle Arabs,Caucasian,Japanese ,etc men and make black men superior in all things connected to sex Such a pity a Haitian like you have to run to Canada for a living and leave Haiti with her misery.Deep in your heart you a pitiful racist .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Samuelx

Your ratings have gone down the drain in Interracial Category and now you try to escape to Celebrities.One question for all your written works do you really think that Blacks is the supreme race in this world.?That Blacks should abandon their present religion!That your race should be seen as the world great cocks and fuckers!That the little head is better than the big head!And your education make you think all others are inferior to yourself and your stories belittle Arabs,Caucasian,Japanese ,etc men and make black men superior in all things connected to sex Such a pity a Haitian like you have to run to Canada for a living and leave Haiti with her misery.Deep in your heart you a pitiful racist .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5 stars to...

...anonymous !!! Ass-to-mouth is perfect for Kanye - he'd have to learn to eat shit instead of spouting it !!!

jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTover 4 years ago
kanye is a bitch

i guess this what happened before he married kim and got cucked by her and that whole big ass family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2132 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...