TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 07: The Jones' Family Barbecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our COCKS are hard?

The four cheerleaders paused and held their hands to their ears for the crowd to shout.

The guests yelled, "TO BEAT!"

Our COCKS are hard?

"TO DEFEAT," shouted the crowd.

Our COCKS swell?

"WITH PRIDE!"

Kitty suddenly noticed the woman beside her and stumbled in her routine. "Grammy!" she mumbled, quickly recovering. Candy winked at her.

You're on the bottom and we're on top The mighty COCKS you cannot stop

Don't try to beat our COCKS. You know you can't compete! You never will defeat our COCKS. Our victory complete.

The COCKS are coming!

"GO COCKS!" shouted the Cox women.

"GO COCKS!" replied the crowd.

The girls quit cheering and bowed to much whistling and applause. Kitty stood up, looked over at her grandmother. "This family is sooooo embarrassing," she moaned, walking off.

"Watch out hon, looks like yo mama's giving you a run for your money," said Nathan. He looked his mother in law up and down, whistling and trying to be funny, but secretly taking in the older woman's hot body. Her daughters and granddaughter may have been embarrassed, but Candy looked great for her age and put many a younger woman to shame. He grinned, proud of the genetic line he had married into. Kat was probably going to look that good when she was twenty years older. Jenny too.

"Really mom," said Jenny, shaking her head.

Candy laughed. She posed hand on hip, large breasts thrust out and her other hand in her blonde hair. "You don't think I look good?"

"You look magnificent," said a voice behind her. Principal Long clapped his hands. "Bravo ladies. I say we get rid of the young upstarts and just use you three at our games from now on."

"Thank you, Mr. Long," said Jenny to her boss.

"And I mean it Candy," said Long, his eyes roaming down her body. "You really do look fantastic."

"Not bad for an old broad," replied Candy nervously. She felt half naked standing before the black man. He had provided her with a current cheerleading uniform for her little joke on her daughters. She didn't blame Kitty for being embarrassed by her. She felt slightly embarrassed wearing it. Her belly was bare. She needed the biggest size top to handle her breasts, but still her hefty bosom was displaying a lot of cleavage and even the undersides of her breasts were visible underneath the top. "I'd better go change."

"Don't be in such a rush," said Long, his eyes roamed her body again. "Keep the uniform as long as you'd like." He winked at her and walked off.

"Thanks Willie," she called. Candy froze. She suddenly felt a dampness in her panties. Her nipples had hardened too, straining against her tight bra. She was becoming aroused from having an old black man stare at her. Candy shuddered. She hadn't felt horny in ten years and now twice in just over a week. She'd woken horny as hell the morning of the heavy fog. All she'd remembered about her dream was she'd been wearing her cheerleading uniform from her high school days and on the middle of the old football field before they'd built the new school. It was night time and the chill had her nipples hard. A dark shadow man had stripped off her clothes and taken her with his monster cock. He took her to heaven and back in a variety of positions as the football field slowly morphed into a cotton field.

"I do believe old man Long was checking you out, mom," said Jenny.

"Nonsense dear," replied Candy, shivering again. "That wouldn't have been appropriate, though if ya ask me, the Negroes in this town have been getting awfully uppity as of late."

"They sure have," added Kat, shuddering at the memory of Hercules' big hand cupping her ass cheek.

"Don't be so sure about Long, mom," added Jenny. "I've caught the old fart ogling me, Ivana, Bobbie Sue, Bianca, and half the female students."

"Maybe you're right, poor man's been widowed for a while now," said Candy to her daughters.

"Let's go change," said Kat.

"You two go," said Candy with a grin. "I think I'll keep this on for a while. You know, traumatize the granddaughter some more."

Kat and Jenny raised their eyebrows at their mom before returning to the house to change. Candy followed them to the kitchen to pour herself another glass of wine. She couldn't get Willie Long out of her mind. They'd had an encounter back in 1972. He looked different then, not the gray haired old man with the bald pate. Candy remembered his cock most of all, not a day went by without her picturing the massive black snake as she'd held it in her little white hand. She'd spent her marriage to Marvin Cox, picturing Willie's ungodly huge black cock while she'd had sex with her husband. She'd probably even been fantasizing about Willie's cock when she conceived Jenny and Kat. She wondered if it had been Willie Long in her dream the other week, she'd dreamed about him before. Candy decided that it hadn't been as the man in her dream had been bearded where Willie only had a white mustache.

**********

The two sisters walked back downstairs in their regular clothes. They saw their mom throw back a glass of wine before refilling the drained glass.

"Don't you think you've had enough?" asked Kat. "You already killed half the bottle."

"Needed some liquid courage to pull off that cheerleading joke," said Candy. "Those uniforms get smaller every year. Besides, I'm a grown woman and your husband's taking me home."

Kat didn't argue with her mom. She glanced over at her older sister, who just shrugged in reply. She followed Jenny through the sliding glass door and into the backyard. There was some applause which made them smile. Kat turned to say something to Jenny, but her sister was already making a beeline for the Coach. Kat sighed. Jenny had never been particularly racist, but then she'd never been overly friendly towards niggers either. Of course, she had nothing to worry about with her happily married sister. It was her niece she worried about.

Kat looked around for Kitty. It had grown dark outside. The crowd was dwindling some. She didn't see Kitty anywhere. Nor was there any sign of Samson West or his obnoxious brother. Most of the remaining guests suddenly applauded. A few put fingers in their mouths and blew whistles. Kat turned to see that her mom had stepped outside. Candy smiled, tried to wave it off like the applause embarrassed her, but Kat knew it was all a show. Her mom loved the attention. Candy bowed, showing a lot more cleavage and spilling some of her drink before almost falling. Instead of taking this as a sign that she should slow down, Candy reentered the house and Kat knowing her mom all too well, knew she was topping off her wine glass. Kat shook her head and headed over to the keg for a drink herself.

Nathan was guarding the keg, joking with a couple of his coworkers. He pumped the keg a few times and held the tube out for his wife. The beer sputtered as it came out of the keg. Kat watched her beer slowly fill about a third of the cup. "KEGS KILLED," yelled Nathan. "PARTY'S OVER. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO HOME BUT YA'LL CAN'T STAY HERE."

"You sober enough to drive some guests home?" asked Kat, sipping her beer.

"Yeah, I'll get-R-done. By the looks of some of these fools, I'll have me a carload."

"Are you sure? You look pretty drunk to me. Another DUI could cost you your job."

"I got it, baby. I got it."

"Just save room for mom." Kat grimaced, always nervous when her husband drove after drinking. Truth be told he could drink like a fish and handle his beer pretty well, but he had gotten stopped by state police once and lost his license for a year. Now he was driving a cable truck and wouldn't be able to work if he couldn't drive.

"Can't Jenny take her home. She's out of the way." Nathan would need to go on I-69 to take his mother-in-law home and the state police regularly cruised the interstate increasing the risk of getting stopped.

"I'll check with her." Kat stalked through the party, looking for her sister. "Thanks for coming, ya'll," she told her departing guests. Kat neared her driveway and curb. The cars had thinned out some. She saw a familiar blonde figure getting into her car. "JENNY!" she yelled, waving. Jenny looked up and waved back, before slipping into her driver's seat. "JENNY!" she yelled again, but it was too late. Jenny pulled out into the street, Coach Black's car with its darkly tinted windows pulling out behind her. The two cars drove off. "Damn!" she muttered.

Kat passed the remaining exodus of guests, thanking them and exchanging pleasantries. She found her mother talking to Principal Long. "Ah our host," said Willie. "Thanks for letting me come to your party, Mrs. Jones. It was nice to get out and socialize with the community, but I think it's about time I was heading home.

"You're welcome, Mr. Long," she replied. Kat turned to her mother. "Can you crash here? I just missed Jenny and Nathan's got a full car load going to the other side of the county?"

"Oh dear!" Candy hiccoughed and covered her mouth. "I guess so dear. I had some plans in the morning, but they'll just have to wait or maybe you should try Jenny's cell"

Willie Long paused, a smile creeping across his face. "Why I'd be delighted to take you home," he told Candy.

"Oh, thank you, Mr. Long, but that won't be necessary," said Kat. "Mom can stay and help me clean up."

"I really would like to sleep in my own bed," said Candy thoughtfully, "But Kat's right. I can crash here, wouldn't be the first time."

"You sure?" asked Willie. "It's no trouble."

Candy frowned, sucking in her lower lip as she thought it through. Willie was staring at her, waiting for a decision. He suddenly didn't seem like such a skinny old man anymore, more like a predatory old wolf. Kat stared at her too, her eyes imploring her mother to say no, flickering over to the old black man that had dared to openly flirt with her mother. Candy knew she should probably say no, but she was drunk and really wanted to sleep in her own bed that night. Another part of her wondered if he really had been flirting with her earlier. She wondered if he'd do it again and at that thought, she felt her nipples growing again. "Well, if it's no trouble," she told him.

"Come on mom, the guest room's all ready for you and I really do need help cleaning up," said Kat, wondering what the hell her mom was thinking.

"I'll come by in the morning," said Candy. "I'm ready to leave when you are Willie."

"Let's go," said the high school principal. "This gives me a chance to return the favor."

Candy followed him towards the driveway. "What favor is that?" she asked confused.

"You rescued me 37 years ago, now I get to rescue you."

Candy felt the color drain from her face. He remembered!

Kat watched them leave together in horror, hoping none of the departing guests had noticed her mom leaving with a black man.

**********

Hercules West sat back and finished his beer. He was brooding in the far corner of the backyard, sitting on a plastic chair beside a table with an umbrella shading him. His dark skin and dark red shirt blended into the night and he was nearly invisible. He was angry, pissed off at the world. Just the sight of Jenny Summers made him angry. She'd suspended him from football ruining his chance at a scholarship and subsequently she was also responsible for him dropping out of high school. Coach Black wouldn't have let him get suspended, that brotha knew winning was everything, but the previous coach had been an education first kind of guy even if it meant the COCKS losing every game after his suspension.

He was angry that his fucking brother had ditched him at this party without a ride home. He was angry that his little brother was rubbing his new WHITE girlfriend in his face. Samson loved the fact that he was the first nigga in Coxville to get him a piece of hot white ass and maybe the first nigga in the entire county to ever get some white pussy. The women in this county were bombshells built for sex, put here by god to torture horny black men like him.

Herc watched the pudgy redneck husband gathering up the guests that he needed to take home. It was either swallow your pride and ask the redneck for a ride home or walk the thirty miles to the Westside of Coxville. Herc moved to stand up when he noticed the hot wife, Jenny's sister wandering around, putting empty cups into a garbage bag.

"I'll be back in about an hour and a half," said Nathan to his wife.

"Be careful," she replied, kissing him on the cheek.

"Don't worry about the mess," said Nathan. "We'll take care of it in the morning."

"Alright," she replied with a sigh. "I'll take care of the dishes at least and I'll see you in bed."

"I'll hurry back then," he chuckled. This time he kissed her on the lips. Nathan led the five drunk guests towards his truck.

Hercules sat back in the chair. He watched the redneck's truck back out into the street and pull away. Kat waved bye and he honked. She gathered up some of the dishes around the grill and then disappeared into the side doorway entering her kitchen and just like that, Hercules found himself alone with the lovely Mrs. Jones.

Herc stood up from the chair and strolled around to the kitchen window. He watched the beautiful Katherine Jones filling up the sink with water and cleaning the plates off. She appeared hot and sweaty, but the sheen was sexy as hell on her. As he watched, Kat swiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand. She then turned her attention to her dishes. Hercules West stared at her. He knew by her reaction to his grabbing her ass that he had exited her. She wanted it, wanted it bad, she might not know it yet and he wasn't sure how to start it. Herc hadn't paid much attention in school, but he did listen to his football coach before Black had replaced him. The coach had been fond of risky offensive maneuvers. What was it he always said? Some old Roman saying. Herc remembered it. "Fortune favors the bold," he muttered walking towards the side door to the kitchen. He was just going to walk right up to Kat and take what he wanted.

**********

Kat paused and wiped her brow again. The Jones' kept the air conditioning temperature up high to save money, though she liked to turn it down some when they went to bed. Kat turned her attention back to the dishes just as she heard the screen door open behind her. "You're back early," she said, thrilled Nathan had decided not to drive drunk after all. Kat was hot and sweaty and tired and most importantly, horny as hell. "You get someone else to take the drunks home?"

Nathan didn't answer her. He came up behind her, big strong hands gripping her shoulders, he began to rub them. Kat moaned. "That feels good," she muttered. Nate was definitely feeling frisky. Kat closed her eyes, moaning and throwing her head back. As much as she would have liked for the massage to continue, Nathan was never one for foreplay. He went right for the goodies. His hands slid down over her shoulder and then slid around her arms. His fingers pinched her nipples. Kat kept her eyes closed, feeling her nipples harden. This felt good too. Nathan was being very manly tonight, more aggressive than usual. He was squeezing her nipples more roughly then usual too and she wasn't complaining. Big lips kissed her neck, then cheek, then ear. Kat turned her head, eyes closed, his lips pressed down on hers, tongue aggressively pushing hers aside as it entered her mouth. Kat kissed him back passionately, she loved it when Nate took a dominate role.

Kat continued to kiss him back, her tongue twirling around his. Her husband's fingers began pinching her nipples, harder than he ever had before. Nathan brought his crotch up to her backside and pressed his bulge against her ass. He felt enormous, like he was hiding a rolling pin in his pants. At first, she thought it was a joke of some kind. Nathan was hiding something in his pants, he had to be. Then she felt it move, swelling even larger. She could feel it's heat even through several layers of clothing. Nate pinched her nipples even harder and yanked them outwards. Kat broke the kiss and opened her eyes.

She saw the brutish black face just inches from her own. Her eyes widened. She wanted to scream in fear, but all that came out was a loud squeal. "Shush baby," the black man whispered in her ear. "You know you want it." Kat tried to pull back, but she was trapped in the black man's arms. Worse, she found that her mental self and her physical self were responding differently to her strange circumstances. Her mind screamed in fear and shock for her to get away, but her body was reacting differently. Already horny before Hercules had snuck up behind her, her pussy gave a little squirt of excitement the moment she had opened her eyes and seen the black man staring into them and it was still gushing with her growing arousal. Her already semi-erect nipples had turned rock hard and suddenly become ultra-sensitive as Samson's brother continued to pinch them. Worse still, her rear end kept pushing back into that growing bulge under his pants. "Work that bubble butt against my black cock," he whispered, squeezing her breasts together. Kat's hands reached up to grab his wrists and pull his hands off her breasts, but instead she just held him, feeling the strength and power in his hands. Kat had been tensely standing on her toes. She relaxed and came down on her feet. "That's it baby, relax, get into it," he whispered again. This time he pulled her by her breasts back hard into the massive bulge in his crotch.

Kat moved her ass up and down the long shaft under his pants. What the fuck are you doing? She asked herself. "My husband?" she asked.

Herc's right hand slid down her tight shirt, pressing hard against her belly. His fingers slid under her tight shorts. "Won't be home for quite a while," said Hercules. His hand had slipped under her panties too, he could feel wisps of pubic hair against the tips of his fingers. Unfortunately, her shorts were too tight and his hand was too large for his fingers to reach all the way down to her wetness.

"We n-need to s-stop," she stuttered out, even as she stood up on her tip toes trying to get his fingers to move down further.

"STOP?" Hercules chuckled, pulling his hand up out of her shorts. This time his hand slid under her shirt. "Your acting like a bitch in heat to get some of this black cock." He pressed his bulge against her ass again, his hand squeezing Kat's bare breast underneath her shirt. His other hand slid under her shirt and grabbed her other breast.

"That... that thing can't be real," she gasped as he pinched her hard nipples again. His hand suddenly moved down to grab the hem of her shirt and he yanked her tee shirt up and over her bare breasts.

"It's real all right," he growled. Kat looked down to see his huge black hands were covering the pale white flesh of her heavy DD's. She never seen anything so hot in her life. "Girl, ya gots some big ass white titties."

"It's too big!" Kat exclaimed, moaning as Hercules kissed her neck. She leaned back into him. "Not real," she whispered. He kissed up her neck to her cheek. She turned her head so that her lips could meet his and she kissed him again, this time knowing who it was she was kissing.

Hercules broke their kiss. "If you don't believe it, then why don't you take it out and see fo yo self." He stepped back from her breaking their embrace.

Kat spun around and put her back against the sink. "If I look at it," she said bending her knees to stoop before him. "Then you'll leave?"

"We'll see," chuckled Herc. Her hand reached out to grab the hem of his long shorts as he placed his hands on the waist band to help her pull his shorts down.

"My husband will be home soon," she said, frowning as the thick root of his cock appeared. "I just want to see it." Inch after inch of thick black tube steak appeared, swollen and pulsing, straining to rise up out of his shorts. "Then ya'll gots to get out of here." The huge cock kept appearing, three times thicker then Nathan's and an inch longer then her husband's penis, no, two inches, three inches, twice Nathan's size and the head hadn't even appeared. "Oh my god!" she gasped as the swollen thick crown of his cock appeared. The hem of his shorts cleared his cock and the foot-long monster shot upwards to bob and weave directly in front of Kat's face. Without thinking she reached out and grabbed the thick shaft to steady it. "That's the biggest cock I ever seen!"