TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 07: The Jones' Family Barbecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hercules pulled back again until his cock almost cleared her pussy opening. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. "Time dat white pussy got some serious fucking," he growled.

"Yes," moaned Kat, writhing on the table. Hercules slammed his cock forward again. "Fuck me, fuck me, give me that big nigger cock." The big black man was pistoning his hips, slowly at first, picking up speed. Kat couldn't believe the pleasure it was giving her nor the way she was reacting to it. She never talked like this in bed, rarely cursed at all, yet the words flowed from her mouth. "Fuck my slut pussy. Give me that big nigger cock." Any further words choked in her throat as the orgasms started cumming. Every fifth stroke or so and she was orgasming again. Her belly was undulating as her hips bounced up off the table into his thrusts. No woman had ever been fucked so good. How could she have cum so many times? How could he last so long at so fast a pace without cumming? Without cumming? SHIT! "Aaah! Don'T... OOOH!... Cum...ah ah ah oh god...in me."

"What you saying, slut?"

Kat couldn't quit moaning or gasping for air long enough to form a sentence. She burst it out. "Don'tcuminme."

"Don't cum in you? You don't want me to nut yo pussy?"

"NO! Fert-aaaah-ility pills. Can'tgetpregnant."

Herc slammed his cock in and out of her pussy a half dozen more times before saying, "Too late." He buried his cock and blasted the first load into her womb.

"NO!" screamed Kat sitting up some as she felt his cock start jerking. There was a look of abject horror on her face, but as his sperm quickly filled her womb, the look of horror turned to one of awe. It felt like someone had stuck a hose in her pussy and turned the water up high. It resulted in her biggest orgasm yet. Her hands fumbled upwards, grabbing Hercules and pulling him down on top off her, their lips met as he continued cumming inside her pussy. His pumping cock had her cumming again and it was even bigger then the previous one. She felt her pussy contracting all around the spurting cock, milking it for every last drop of sperm. Katherine Cox Jones couldn't take the pleasure any more and she broke their kiss, collapsing on the table.

Kat couldn't have passed out long for his semi-hard black cock was still inside her as she came to her senses. "Sorry, I guess I was a little excited," apologized the black man.

"You shouldn't have cum inside me," she moaned with fright. "I might get pregnant."

"Fuck that," grunted Hercules. "Not my problem. I was apologizing for cumming so soon. I hope I knocked ya up. Give ya a little black bundle of joy to remember me by."

"Asshole," she snapped. "Get that thing out of me," she told him. Kat looked up at the clock. What did he mean, apologizing for cumming too soon? He had to have fucked her for a good forty minutes. Herc yanked his cock out. Once uncorked, her pussy turned into a veritable Niagara Falls as his voluminous seed spilled from her pussy. Kat sat up and on the edge of her table looking down between her legs. The cum leaking from her was fluid, sticky, no longer white, and for a moment she feared she might have emptied her bladder while she was passed out, but no it was all his sperm. His semen had completely liquefied as it pooled on her floor and she wondered exactly how long she had been passed out. She looked up from the pool of sperm to his magnificent cock, still long and plump and dangling down between his legs. Under her gaze, it suddenly rose an inch. "You should leave," she told his cock... she told him.

Hercules stooped and moved one strong arm under her knees. "Why Mrs. Jones," he said, lifting her off the table. "Hubby ain't coming home and we got all night." He carried her towards the stairs and started climbing them. "I can nut ya a couple more times in your marital bed." Hercules leaned down to kiss her as he climbed the stairs and she kissed him back.

**********

"FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG BLACK COCK!" screamed Jenny slamming her pussy down into Coach Black's shaft.

"Fuck me with that big nigger cock," screamed Kitty's voice from a few rooms down, her screams were fainter from the distance.

"NOBODY'S GOT A BIGGER COCK THEN YOU, COACH," cried Jenny, banging her hands down on the wall before grabbing her headboard.

"Samson West, you have the best cock in the world," echoed Kitty.

Beneath Jenny's wildly bouncing body, Coach Black grinned as he laid in Harold Summer's rightful place in Harold's marital bed, in Harold's house, fucking Harold's wife. Her big tits were slapping his face and he eagerly latched his mouth onto the nipple capping one of Jenny's magnificent breasts. "CUMMING!!" screamed his lover at the top of her voice.

"I'm cumming for you, my big black stud," screamed Kitty, her voice faint to Black and Jenny's ears.

The Coach grinned around Jenny's nipple. He wondered if Samson was enjoying this as much as he. The two Summer's women were competing with each other, both crying out the superiority of their lovers, both trying to out orgasm the other.

"Now take my white ass, Samson."

"I WANT YOUR BIG BLACK COCK UP MY ASS COACH," screamed Jenny louder then she needed to. She leaped off and assumed the position, burying her head in her pillow.

Well, you don't have to ask me twice, thought Black, kneeling behind her. He lined his foot-long cock up with her tight little sphincter. He suddenly grinned. "READY FOR SOME BLACK COCK UP THAT WHITE ASS, WHORE," he yelled towards Kitty's room.

"I'm a gonna fuck that tight ass of yours slut," repeated Samson's voice from down the hall.

Black laughed. Sure enough, his star player was enjoying this as much as he was.

**********

Meanwhile, Candy's other daughter was busy as well. "Fuckme fuckme fuckme fuckme fuckme fuckme fuckme," she repeated over and over again. Kat's face was buried in her pillows as Hercules took her from behind on her marital bed. She'd already cum twice more and she could feel his cock swelling. "Please," she cried, her voice muffled by the pillow. "Don't cum in me again. Too risky."

"Gonna cum in you, slut," growled Hercules. He wanted nothing more than to bust another nut in the married bitch's tight white pussy, but he knew an opportunity when he saw it. "But if ya doesn't want me cumming in yo pussy..." He pulled his cock out and quickly raised it up to the tight little rosebud of her sphincter.

"Whatthefuck?" whispered a surprised Kat as she felt the huge tip of Hercules' cock, pressing hard against her virgin ass. He was pressing hard against it and her ass was opening for him. Kat sat up to stop him, but ended up pushing her ass back into his cock. It felt like he had shoved a golf ball in her ass as the tip of his cock shot forward. "Aaargh!" she cried in pain.

"Relax," said Herc soothingly while grabbing her hips to hold her still. Kat struggled a little, but eventually calmed down and quit struggling.

"Holy crap," cried Kat, feeling her ass opening up for the huge shaft. He pushed it a little deeper. It still hurt, but it was only from the initial pain. The pain was just taking a while to fade, but it was fading. Once her rectum was open, the going was easier. Herc was working his cock around in her ass. He pulled back so that the flare on his helmeted cock head almost exited her sphincter, but then he pushed his cock back deep. With each thrust, his cock went deeper, forcing its way into her bowels. After the initial pain, Kat just felt overstretched and stuffed like she needed to go poop. She wasn't aware at what point it started feeling good. Her body had started pushing back against the strong black man every time he was forcing his cock in deeper. "Ohmygod," she moaned.

"That's what I'm talkin about," laughed Herc. "Slut's starting to like it."

Kat wasn't a slut, but she was starting to like it. She was being sodomized by a hung black man and she was enjoying it. "So wrong," she moaned, lifting her head off the pillows and getting on all fours so that she could push back into Herc's cock with more force. "Oh god, I love it," she mumbled. "Fuck it."

"Fuck what?"

Shit! Kat had hoped her hadn't heard her. "Nothing," she said.

"Say it, bitch. You said, Fuck it."

"I want you to fuck it." Tears started rolling down Kat's face from shame. Who was this woman letting some nigger fuck her ass? What kind of woman enjoyed having her butt stuffed with an oversize nigger cock?

"Say it, bitch," he growled, spanking her ass with a loud SLAP. "And don't make me repeat myself again."

"I want you to fuck it," she said again, this time louder so that he could hear.

"Fuck what?" SLAP! He struck her ass cheek hard again.

"MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS! I want you to fuck my ass with your big black cock. Fuck my white ass. Fuck my white slut ass, nigger" she cried, the words flowing from her mouth.

Hercules laughed in triumph. He stopped for a second, grabbing her hips. Then he started pounding her hard. His well lubricated cock was now sliding through her ass as quickly as if it were a wet pussy. "Fucking tight," he growled. "Gonna cum soon."

"Yes, cum in white ass," she whimpered. Kat's pussy was dripping with need for his cock. In desperation she held herself up with one hand while the other worked its way under her body. She felt her own heat as her fingers entered her wet pussy. That was all it took for her to cum again. "CCUUMMIINNGG!!" she screamed in pleasure.

"Cumming!" bellowed the big black man. His hot seed hosed the depth of her bowels. Her ass filled with his cum. He worked his cock a bit as he ejaculated then Herc pulled back until just the head of his cock was through her anus. He jerked the shaft off his cock, draining every last drop of his seed inside her ass.

Kat yelped slightly as the black golf ball exited her ass. A steady stream of sperm started running down to her labia until it dripped off her clit. The stream grew into a torrent as his semen welled up in her ass and leaked out of her, but Kat didn't have the strength to get off the bed. She heard a strong stream of piss striking the water in the toilet in the master bath, then sounds of washing hands. Hercules returned to the bedroom. She managed to look over at him. He was smirking arrogantly. His big banana cock was swinging freely between his legs, glistening in the light. He had washed it and it was the most beautiful sight she'd ever seen. Hercules spanked her ass again, but this time it was more playfully. "Go get cleaned up," he ordered her.

Kat groaned, but managed to roll off her marital bed. Her ass squished as she made her way to the toilet, frowning when she saw the yellow urine filling the bowl. He hadn't flushed. Nor had he lifted the lid for drops of urine covered her toilet seat. She wiped it down and then sat on her toilet. His sperm quickly began leaking from her ass as she peed which also pushed the sperm in her pussy out from earlier. Kat glanced over at the sink and saw her favorite washcloth wadded up on the edge. It was wet and had brown stains on it from where he'd used it to clean his cock off. Disgusting, but she knew she'd want a big cock up her ass again and it had prevented another seeding of her fertile womb.

When Kat returned to her bedroom, Hercules West was gently snoring on her husband's side of the bed. His head resting on her husband's pillow. She turned the lights off, lifted the covers and climbed in beside the black man. Herc grunted in his sleep, his muscular arm reached over her, hand coming to rest on her big breast possessively. He pulled her soft white body into his hard black one until his plump cock rested against her ass cheeks.

It felt so natural that Kat quickly fell asleep, nestled in the arms of her black lover.