TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 07: The Jones' Family Barbecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Makes hubby look like a little boy I bet."

"Sure does," gasped Kat in disbelief feeling guilty for answering him. Kat pulled back suddenly. "Was that a car?"

Herc glanced out the window. "Nope. He ain't home yet, girl."

"Damn," she muttered, watching her hand glide up and down the giant black cock. Damn him, she thought. Why couldn't Nathan have had a cock as big as this nigger? Well not that big, no woman could handle something like what she was holding. The damn thing was hypnotizing her. She no longer trusted herself around it. Why couldn't Nathan come home and rescue her? Her mind ran through the list of drunks he'd taken home. Let's see, there was Tom Harper, the Martins, and Bill Barnes. Good god! Nathan would be at least another ninety minutes.

"Stroke it, baby," said Herc.

Jesus! She was stroking it! Her hand had started moving faster. Her fingers were sticky too. The big plum sized end of his cock was leaking large amounts of seminal fluid. He needed to leave. He needed to go. You need to go, she thought looking up from the big cock and into Hercules West's brooding black eyes. "You need to cum," she said.

"Ya got that right," he told her. "Try using your mouth." Hercules cupped the back of her head with one massive black palm and pulled her head into his cock.

"What! No... I can't," she complained as the huge black cock head smacked her under the nose. Kat moved her lips up and let her tongue slide along the smooth round surface at the tip of his cock. She tasted his precum on her tongue. The hand still stroking his cock, pulled the mighty shaft down an inch as she opened her mouth wide and let the big head slip between her lips. A loud lustful moan grew in the back of her throat as she sucked on the tip of Hercules West's cock. Her tongue was going crazy, circling around the bulbous cock head. She pushed down taking another inch of cock in her mouth.

"Girl, you is loving your first taste of dark meat."

Kat nodded her head and swallowed another inch. His cock head was in her throat now, stretching her throat out. She wanted to gag, but she fought it. Katherine Cox Jones had never been one for blow jobs. They were nasty and disgusting. Kat refused to swallow and didn't like the taste. She's sucked off one boy in high school before she had been willing to give up her pussy and she had sucked Nathan off twice when they were dating, once on his 21st birthday and her last time had been four years ago on his 30th birthday. Never had she enjoyed it or gotten into it like she was with the black man. Would a nigger's seed taste different? Would there be a lot of it? Probably, his balls were sized to go with his cock. Kat brought her hand up to cup and knead his bulging scrotum. Hercules moaned and she bobbed her head faster. His balls were heavy in her hand. It was like holding two small oranges too big for one hand. She would have needed both hands to hold his scrotum properly, one for each nut.

Kat pushed down, feeling his huge cock slide deeper down her throat. Up and down, up and down, the thick cock head moved through her throat. Kat coughed with the giant black cock in her throat. She fought not to gag. It was harder than the last time. The black monster seemed to be getting even bigger. Obviously, her husband was nowhere near this big, but neither had Nathan ever been close to this erect before even as a young man and since turning thirty his erections were always a little floppy. Hercules' cock was getting bigger and harder and just when she thought it was stretching her throat out to its limit, the mighty cock suddenly spasmed and the sperm filled balls in her hand bucked like oversize Mexican jumping beans.

Herc was cumming! Kat hadn't wanted to swallow a black man's seed, but already, it felt like her belly had filled with his cum. She pulled her head back, but Herc was bucking his hips, thrusting his cock up and down her throat. She released his ball sack and used both hands to push back on his hips. Finally, the wildly jerking cock exited her throat, her mouth immediately filling up with his semen. Any thought of spitting out Herc's semen fled her mind the second she tasted it. His cum was delicious! It filled her mouth until her cheeks bulged out and Kat willingly gulped it down to make room for more of the rich seed. Instead of spitting a teaspoon full of semen out into a Kleenex like she did with Nathan, she was rapidly using both her hands to jerk off the huge shaft, trying to milk every last drop of his sperm into her mouth. Kat drained the huge cock dry.

Kat finally pulled back and let the big cock head slip from her mouth. "What just happened?" she asked, staring hypnotically at the still erect black cock. Her hands continued stroking it. A final white pearl of sperm appeared in the urethra. She leaned forward and lapped it off with her tongue.

"Girl you went cock crazy," laughed Herc, breathing heavily as he recovered from his strong orgasm. "Crazy from yo first taste of black cock."

"Oh my god!" Kat gasped in horror and released the cock in her hand. "JESUS! I just sucked off a NIGGER!"

"Watch it," growled Hercules West. "And you loved every minute of it, every inch of this here nigger cock and every drop of this here nigger's cum."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Kat reared back from the foot-long black cock. "Oh my god! I can't... This didn't... What the? Fuck! Fuck!

"Yeah baby, we'll fuck," said Herc, reaching down to pull Kat to her feet. Her eyes were wide open in shock and she looked dazed. "Why don't you get up on this table?"

Kat felt herself being led a few steps away to her kitchen table. The young black man towered over her as he placed his hands on her hips and lifted her up onto the table. "Dreaming?" she mumbled, recalling her dream of the previous week when a hugely hung dark man had fucked her on the same table. The only thing different was that her dream lover had a beard and Herc was smoothly shaven.

Herc pushed her back on the table and undid the buttons on her shorts. "Yeah baby, this is a dream come true," he said, tugging her shorts down. He pulled the shorts off over her sneakers, but left her shoes on, too eager to get started to strip her entirely. The shirt had to come off though. Herc stepped between her legs and grabbed her still bared breasts, squeezing them and teasing her nipples before reaching out to the sides and pulling her top off over her head.

Kat looked down between their bodies. Hercules' monster cock hadn't shrunken an inch after cumming. The foot-long black cock was bobbing above her crotch and belly alternating between rearing upwards and resting against her pale white skin. He squeezed her breasts again, this time hunching over and taking one nipple between his thick dark lips. Kat groaned and pulled his head tight against her breast. Never particularly sensitive, her nipples were sending spasms of pleasure straight down to her pussy. Each time his tongue flickered over the hard-pink nub of her nipple, she felt a fresh wave of lubrication leak out of her pussy and run down the crack of her ass. She'd never felt so alive.

"Ready baby?" asked Herc, standing up and stepping back so that he could line his dark plumsized cock head up with her hungry pussy.

"Can't," she said, sobering up to what was about to happen. "I'm married." Kat looked down at the black cock bigger than a baby's arm. "Plus, there's no way I could take that thing."

"You'd be amazed at what your tight little pussy can take."

"We can't fuck," said Kat firmly, her mind wondering how many inches of that monster she could have taken inside her. Just the head would have stretched her out more than she was used to. "My husband will be home soon."

For a second, Herc looked angry and pissed like he might take Kat anyway against her will. His features softened and a smile spread across his face. "Well, ya gots to let me repay you at least." His muscular torso lowered itself as he stooped and then kneeled at the foot of the table. Kat felt hands on her ankles, pulling, and then she slid forward and inch or two so that her crotch was sitting right on the edge of the table. His hot breath hit her soaking labia and her entire body suddenly trembled.

"Not necessary," she said, softly. "I don't think this is such a good idea." and then his large flat tongue was pressing against her anus, only to slide upward, reaching her labia and then flickering over her clit. "Don't! I mean... oh god. YES!" Kat writhed on the table, her hips lifting into his tongue. His tongue wormed its way into her pussy, in and out, in and out, only to slide back down to her rectum and disgusting as that sounded, it too felt good. His mouth pressed down hard against the top of her pussy and sucked her clit between his lips, tongue flickering over her large distended clit. "JESUS! Gonna... gonna..." Kat's body trembled as her orgasm approached. She tensed up and then... Herc pulled back and kissed her inner thigh. What might have been the biggest orgasm of her life faded, her pending scream of pleasure turning to a whimper of frustration. Then his mouth and tongue were back and she felt the orgasm building again. She whined and whimpered, groaning with pleasure. Her hands gripped the ends of the table, her muscles tensing. "Aargh!" she groaned as he stopped again. "Please?" she begged, needing to cum. At that point she didn't care if Nathan walked in on her or not. Either Hercules was too inexperienced or he knew exactly what he was doing and was getting back at her for not letting him fuck her.

His tongue returned, wriggling inside her. He stuck it out, holding it still, his body frozen. Kat's body did the rest, her hips rising and falling as she desperately humped the rigid tongue. It felt great, but wasn't enough to get her off. Then the married white wife felt one strong black hand sliding up her hip. Over her undulating belly and then it was on her breast, squeezing, pinching and tugging on her nipples. Kat moaned with pleasure as the impending orgasm returned. Herc sucked her clit again. This time something else pushed into her needy pussy. Two black fingers thrust forward deep inside her. Combined they were larger then Nathan's penis and they did the trick. This time Kat did scream out her pleasure as her orgasm finally burst from her body, her juices soaked his hand as she came all over his fingers and mouth. Her vision filled with stars and then everything went black.

Kat slowly came to her senses, her eyes closed, a satisfied smile across her lips. Her ears were ringing. She slowly opened her eyes, the overhead light appearing as a sun-like glow before it came into focus. Her entire body still felt alive, every nerve ending tingling with electricity. She stretched out on the hard surface of her table, slowly becoming aware that the pleasure wasn't over, nor had her hips stopped moving. He was still in her pussy, only this time it didn't feel like fingers or a tongue and Herc's strong hands were gripping her ankles, holding her legs spread open. BEEP. Kat slowly lifted her head, looking between the valley of her large breasts and across the fit, flat plain of her belly, over the tightly shaved blond hairs of her bush and at the nearly foot long thick shaft of black cock sticking out of her pussy. The only thing missing was his huge cock head. "WOW!" she cried at the sight and pleasure she felt from just having the plum sized tip of his cock in her. Her hips were rising up into it and moving in little circles, but Herc wasn't pushing any more inside her. BEEP.

"You like that baby? Feels good, does it? How about I push another couple inches into ya?" Herc pushed his hips forward and his cock head pushed deeper. "I knew you'd like that," he said in response to her loud moan. "Ya gots to let me fuck you, baby. Your white pussy feels so good around this big black nigger cock, so snug and tight." He pushed another inch in and Kat felt she might actually cum again right then and there. "Yo pussys on fire around my cock. Come on baby, let's fuck."

BEEP. "But I'm married," groaned Kat. "Nathan will be home any second."

Hercules released her ankles, her legs immediately closing to wrap around his hips. "Is it cause you're married or cause you're afraid of getting caught?" He pulled the five or six inches of cock meat out of her pussy until the flared ridge of his cock head spread her pussy lips open and then he pushed it in again.

"Both," she replied, knowing she was lying.

"Bull shit! You're loving your first taste of a real man's cock. You think my fingers made you cum good. Just think what getting fucked by a big nigger cock can do? Come on you know you want it?" BEEP.

"Jesus," groaned Kat, her hips lifting up into his cock as he withdrew and thrust it forwards again. He was as deep as her husband had ever been or would ever go and it was only half Hercules's cock. "We gotta stop," she moaned without conviction.

"Say it bitch," he growled. Hercules was getting meaner, probably because she was thwarting his wishes. "Say you'd fuck me if you weren't afraid of hubby coming home."

"Alright, alright," cried Kat. "I'd fuck you, but you need to get dressed. Nathan will be home any minute."

Hercules stood up straight and started slowly withdrawing the six inches of cock in her pussy. Kat whimpered not wanting him to pull it out. She felt empty inside as inch after inch of thick nigger cock exited her tight pussy. Her legs tightened around his hips, not wanting him to pull it all the way out. Herc was too strong for her. His cock head cleared her pussy, the mighty shaft rearing up, the top half shining in the light from her pussy juices. He stepped away from the table. Kat didn't know whether she should be relieved or disappointed. She was mostly disappointed.

Herc grinned down at her nearly completely nude body. BEEP. He walked over towards the phone hanging on the wall. The answering machine light was flickering. She'd been aware of the annoying beep, but hadn't paid much attention to it. The nude black man pressed the button on the machine and walked back towards her.

"You have one new message," said the machine.

Her husband's voice came out from the machine. "Hi honey," said Nathan. "I got good news and bad news." Kat realized that the ringing in her ears after her orgasm must have been the phone ringing. "Um, I got stopped again." Kat's stomach sank. Another DUI and Nathan might lose his job. "But the good news is that it was Peter that stopped me." Kat sighed with relief. Peter was the sheriff and a friend. If it had been a state cop, Nathan would have been in trouble. "Pete's making me sleep it off in a cell tonight and you can come get me in the morning when the police department opens at 9:00. Sorry, I love you and it won't happen again." The message ended with a click and a last BEEP.

"End of new messages," said the machine.

Kat sat up on the edge of the table. Hercules stepped up to her, a grin spread across his face. He was holding the base of his still rampant cock. He'd tricked her and he looked triumphant and cocky. She blocked her pussy with her hand and the cocky grin dropped from his face. She reached out and grabbed the end of his huge shaft, letting her hand stoke it a few times. Kat spread her legs and pulled his cock over towards her pussy. She looked into his eyes as his bulbous cock head pushed inside her once again. His cocky grin was returning. "Alright nigger," she said, "Lets fuck."

**********

Kat sat up on the edge of her kitchen table and felt Hercules mighty cock thrusting back and forth through her fist. She bent the hard shaft down and guided it into her pussy. She whimpered in awe as the big black cock head speared between her pussy lips and pushed back inside her. He fucked her with just the head for a few thrusts. Kat didn't want to let go of the hot throbbing shaft. It fascinated her as it slid between her fist. Finally, she laid back down on her table and just stared up at the overhead light as Herc worked his foot-long black cock deeper into her pussy.

Hercules' cock slid as deep as it had been before. He seemed eager to bury his cock inside her. Kat's moans turned to grunts as the plum sized cock head rammed its way deeper and deeper inside her. Her hands gripped the sides of the table, knuckles turning white as the cock pushed deeper still. Sweat broke out on Kat's forehead from the strain. "OH! GOD! You're... you're really... opening me up," she gasped.

"Shit girl," cursed Hercules West with a broad grin on his face. "I'm resizing that white pussy of yours. Claiming it for the black man."

"No," she squealed in protest and Herc just laughed in response. His cock head plowed its way deeper and Kat began to believe him. She'd never feel her husband inside her again. She feared she'd always crave something longer, something thicker, something bigger... blacker. She winced with pain and her body tried to jerk away from his cock as his cock head banged on her cervix. Kat leaned up enough to look down between her breasts. There was still an inch or two of thick black shaft sticking out from her pussy. She hadn't quite taken it all.

"Just relax and let your pussy resize itself," he said.

Kat flashed him a dirty look and then stared back up at the ceiling. Her insides hugged and conformed itself to the thick shaft penetrating her. She could feel it's heat, it's pulse or was that her pulse? The two pulses seemed linked. Herc wasn't fucking her with his cock, just holding it buried, the urethra pressed hard against her cervix. His cock was jerking every five seconds or so. It was spitting it's precum, coating her cervix with the viscous liquid. Her cervix relaxed and softened. Then it slowly began to open for the cock head pressing so hard against it. Hercules buried the remaining inch of his cock inside her.

Kat laid flat on the table and stared at the ceiling. She felt stuffed, bloated. There was no pleasure having him stuffed inside her, though the little pain she had felt was fading. She began to have some regrets. A tear formed in her eye as she thought of her poor husband, sitting alone in a jail cell while she cheated with another man, a black man no less. She was a sinner, the whore of Babylon. Her pussy spasmed around the massive black cock stuffing it. Her juices were rapidly lubricating the shaft to the point where fluid was dripping from their conjoined crotches to soak Hercules' heavy balls. She should stop this. Stop this sin before it went further. Hercules' cock jerked in her pussy as he flexed his powerful muscle. Kat gasped as pleasure rocked her body. "No!" she muttered in denial at how good it felt. He jerked his cock again and her crotch leaped up off the table. "No," she whispered looking at the smirking black man. Their eyes met and he jerked his cock again. Kat came hard all over his bucking cock. All thoughts of her husband, all thoughts that this was wrong disappeared from her mind as he began moving his cock.

At first, the flared head of his cock caught inside her cervix as he tried to remove his shaft from her womb, but then it pulled though and pushed back in. Her body accepted his size, growing used to having a foot-long cock fucking it. Herc teased her with his cock. He'd pull most of it out, then slowly bury it. He pulled back until his cock head pulled free between her swollen labia. He rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her swollen pussy lips. She bucked her hips, trying to get the head back inside her. "Put it back in," she moaned.

"Beg for it bitch," growled Hercules.

"Please! Please, put it back in," cried Kat, whimpering with desperation for his cock. "Please, I need it."

"Need what?"

"Your CAAWK," she cried. Kat could feel the bulbous head pressing hard against her pussy lips. Her knuckles were white where they gripped the sides of the table. She pulled on the table, sliding herself into his cock enough that half the knobby head entered her pussy. Kat moaned with relief then whimpered as Hercules pulled it back out. Why wasn't he fucking her? Kat whined in frustration before screaming. "I need your black cock. Please fuck me with your big black cock." The orgasm exploded from her body as Hercules' shaft buried itself in her womb.