TCCS Pt. 02 Ch. 12: Hot Librarian Takes a Field Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know you got what it takes?" asked Bobbie Sue.

"I got what it takes," he replied, grabbing himself.

"Show the lady some respect, fucker," growled Omar.

Bobbie stared at the outline of a huge cock beneath Bron's pants. "You obviously have the right equipment Bron, but what about acting classes? What about transportation to California? What about living expenses until you get on your feet? I can assure you that the cost of living in Los Angeles is a lot higher than it is in Coxville. All I'm saying, is that as long as you're ignorant, the man will be able to keep you down. That's all there is to it."

"That's it?' asked Bron. "We came all the way out here for that speech?"

"Principal Long's concerned about your future," she told him. "He believes you need incentive, motivation to learn."

"What's he know?" asked Bron, following Bobbie Sue down the trail back to the canoes.

"You'd be surprised what Principal Long knows young man," she snapped at him. "Principal Long is a great man," she said adoringly. "He has a plan to change this town and it's going to work. You'll see. Right now you three are underachievers and with the right motivation, you can graduate next year and meet your potential. He has faith in you. I have faith in you."

"Thank you, Mrs. Kindle," said Omar, meaning it and she meant it too, he could see it in her eyes. No one had ever told him directly that they had faith in him. His whore of a mother had told him she had faith in him once, faith he'd be sharing a jail cell with his dad. Maybe she was right? Maybe drugs weren't the right way to go? Could he change? Did he really want to straighten up? They exited the woods to the beach with their two canoes.

"Omar, grab the picnic basket," said Bobbie Sue. "There's some picnic tables around the bend."

Omar retrieved their lunch basket from the canoe and joined the other two black men and their beautiful teacher. Elton and Bron looked like they were starving. The three black men sat at the nearest table. Omar fished around for some bottled water and their sandwiches. "Cold sloppy Joes," he said, opening his foil. "Coxville High's finest. Better food might be good motivation to stay in school."

"Good point," laughed Bobbie Sue. "I'll bring it up with Principal Long."

"Here's yours," said Omar, holding a sandwich out for her.

"No thanks," said Bobbie Sue, holding her hand over her stomach still full of her boss's sperm. "I'm not hungry." She paused as Elton grabbed the sandwich out of Omar's hand and placed it beside his already half eaten sandwich. She continued, "We have the rest of the afternoon boys. I think I'll go for a swim."

Six dark eyes focused on her as she began undoing her blouse. She noticed them staring and turned around. Bobbie Sue opened her blouse, looking out over the lake. She folded it over her arm as she began undoing her shorts. She opened them, bending over as she slid the shorts down her legs. Behind her someone choked. There was also a snort and a "Dayumn, look at dat shit." Bobbie Sue's bikini was a thong and the three black seniors had just gotten a good look at her full moon. She untied her walking sneakers and slipped them off her dainty feet. Bobbie Sue knew that from the back, she looked practically naked. There were small black strings around her hips and rising from her ass cheeks, as well as a tied string around her back and one around her neck, hidden by her hair. Bobbie walked forwards, slipping into the cool waters of Lake Cox, wading out to a point where she could dive forwards into the water.

The water felt good, cooling her body from the hot Southern heat. Bobbie Sue turned around and looked at the three black students sitting at the picnic table staring in amazement at their half naked teacher swimming around in the lake. They were finished eating, none were moving, just watching her. She swam forwards and slowly rose. Her hair was now wet and clinging to her body. As her torso appeared, Elton openly grabbed himself and appeared to stroke his penis through his pants. Omar leaned forward staring intently, his eyes widening as her long flat white belly appeared, then her bikini bottoms. The bikini had been her gift from Long the first time they had fucked several days ago. It was obscenely small and oddly shaped. The cups were black spades like one would see on a deck of cards and they only covered maybe a third of her prodigious bosom. The cold water had turned her nipples hard and not just the pointy nipples were prominent, but her entire puffed out areola. The bottom was also a black spade, the string holding it on riding wide on her hips. It was just a small patch covering her pubes and she'd had to trim her pussy hair, both sides and top to wear it.

"Does that bikini mean what I thinks it means?" asked Omar, greedily eyeing her buxom young body.

"What do you think it means, Omar?" she replied.

"The spade is a symbol of women who... prefer...," he stuttered out.

"Prefer what Omar?" she asked, smiling.

"Prefer the company of... Fuck! Where did you get it?"

"It was a gift from Principal Long. He even requested that I wear it for this trip."

Now it was Omar's turn to smile. "I see," he said, not quite believing that a stunning young woman, married and white at that, would be fucking the old black principal. Of course, this whole situation was an unbelievable one. Having Mrs. Kindle standing before him, wet and glistening, borderline nude in a tiny bikini that suggested she preferred black men was the last place he had expected to be today.

"SHIT!" cried Elton, jumping up. It was the first thing he'd said all day. He was looking down at his lap.

Bobbie Sue's eyes followed his and she could see the outline of an apparently massive trouser snake pressing against the front of his saggy pants. He was reaching into his pants and for a moment, she thought he was about to yank his huge cock out, but instead his hand came out with something pinched between his fingers and he flicked it away from him. "What is it?" she asked.

"Fuckin Tick," he grunted, shaking a little. Bron snorted back a laugh at the giant black man's distaste at a little tiny bug.

"This is serious guys," she told them. "Better strip down to your underwear and let me check you for ticks."

"For real?" asked Bron.

"You heard the lady," said Omar, suspecting what was up. "Let her check us for ticks."

"Yeah," grunted Elton, shivering again and pulling his tee shirt up over his chest.

"Lyme disease is a serious threat in this area," she reminded them.

"One problem, Mrs. Kindle," said Omar. "I ain't wearing underwear." He pushed his pants down his legs.

Bobbie Sue smirked. She could plainly see white briefs in his pants as he pushed them down together. None of that mattered when his nearly fully erect black cock sprang up. She approached Omar as the other two black men stripped. Elton clearly had a semi-erect monster cock straining his yellow stained underwear. Bron had boxers on and clearly had a big banana cock flopping around, but it wasn't erect yet and he appeared shocked and nervous by the situation. "Let me check you first," she told Omar.

"Be my guest," replied the short black man.

Bobbie Sue couldn't take her eyes off his hard hammer of a cock. It was a thick blunt club like instrument. He was very thick and hard much like Omar's squat little body, but there was nothing short about his cock. It was around a foot long, much like her first black lover, Melvin's cock. The wrist thick shaft merged perfectly with his cock head making his cock a streamlined club. Bobbie Sue put her hands on his compact over muscled torso, starting with his chest. Her hands looked small and pale against his dark black skin. "Your chest is so hard," she whispered.

"That's not the only thing hard," he whispered back, loud enough for his mates to hear.

"I see," said Bobbie Sue. Her hands ran down his hard-abdominal muscles to his solid stomach. His cock had now risen up parallel to the ground and was pointed right at the spade on her bikini bottoms. The head was only a few inches away. "No ticks here," she told him. "Let's check lower." Bobbie Sue kneeled in the sandy dirt. His cock was now inches from her nose. Her hand ran down his broad hips and over towards his crotch and lower over his thighs. "Don't see any ticks here either," she said.

"Check under my cock," said Omar.

"Good idea," said Bobbie Sue. Her right hand now came up to grab the base of his shaft. She lifted his mighty cock up, her hand running up and down the shaft. "No ticks under here either, just a pair of the biggest testicles I've ever seen." His balls were big, grapefruit sized and they looked bigger on Omar's squat frame.

"You should check under them," said Omar.

Bobbie Sue's right hand was now slowly jerking his big shaft. Her left hand came up and cupped his balls, kneading and hefting them. She took her eyes off his cock long enough to stare at the other black men, staring back at her with stupid expressions on their faces. "I need to be thorough with you two also. Take your underwear off too boys." Her eyes followed Bron's hand down to his boxers. His cock plopped out as he pulled his underwear down. It was swelling and rising now that his initial shock was over. It was about as long as Omar's, not as thick, but the head was bulbous and round, making his cock look like a club compared to Omar's streamlined shaft. It was her eyes that widened when Elton's cock finally sprang free. It was a monster that fit well with the black giant's seven-foot frame. He was nearly as big as Long's cock and it seemed like it took a lot of blood flowing to make his cock rise. It was almost evil looking, reminding her of a black snake, a hooded cobra, the long serpentine head emerging from a thick wrinkled foreskin. She wanted it.

"OH FUCK!" groaned Omar.

Bobbie Sue had been so focused on the other two cocks, that she hadn't been paying attention to the one in her hand. She picked up speed, rapidly giving the poor boy a hand job now. "I'll be right with you two, but right now there's something I need to take care of." She pulled Omar's cock down towards her mouth and wrapped her lips around the sleek head.

Omar groaned as her felt her tongue twirl around his cock head, caressing his helmeted head and teasing his pee slit. Then his cock started pushing deeper as her head bobbed over his cock. "Bitch knows how to suck a black cock," he grunted.

"You got that right," said Bron, staring in awe. "Doesn't seem fair though."

"You'll get your turn I think," said Omar and Bobbie Sue nodded her head vigorously with half his foot-long shaft down her throat.

"Not that," said Bron. "It's not fair that we have to be naked and she gets to wear that bikini. He came over behind the young teacher and pulled the thin black string at her back. It fell open and his hand next lifted her hair and pulled the string around her neck.

"Fuckin big ass white titties," said an awed Elton, stooping to look at her now revealed breasts as she sucked the black off Omar's dick. Her lips were kissing his pubes now. "You missed one B," said Elton leaning out and pulling the string on her hip.

"I got the other one," said Bron, pulling the string on the other hip. He reached under her and caught the falling black bottom in his hand, his fingers brushing her pussy. "The ho's pussy is soaked," he said, pressing his fingers against the opening of her pussy. She moaned and pushed down in response as the tips of his fingers entered her.

"Nipples is hard too," said Elton reaching out to pinch one of her long nipples.

Bobbie Sue was in heaven. She'd known the pleasures of two black cocks, but now she was about to be serviced by three black studs. Maybe the Cox family's slave breeding program wasn't such a bad thing after all. Just as she was picturing where in her body three large black cocks could go, Bron stuck two fingers deep in her pussy and she came all over them, nearly gagging on Omar's cock as she tried to cry out in pleasure.

"Bitch, just soaked my fingers," said Bron behind her.

When Bobbie Sue opened her eyes, Elton's cock head was looming huge off to the right of her vision. It was such a perfect monster cock, she quickly pulled back until Omar's cock sprang free and she put her lips around the end of Elton's shaft. She immediately felt bad for Omar so she raised her fist and started jerking off his cock while she went down on the giant black boy. His cock reminded her so much of Principal Long's and once Long had gotten his cock in her, she'd given up all pretense of returning to a normal life with her husband. He wanted her to service the underachieving black students, she'd service the underachieving black students. Hell, if he wanted her to service every black student in the school she'd do it for her boss and she'd like it. She moaned as Elton's cock head pushed deep down her throat, going and going.

"Holy shit!" Elton looked completely stunned as his teacher's lips suddenly kissed his pubic hairs. "She swallowed the whole thing. No ho has ever done that before." He looked down at his beautiful English teacher, now even more stunning with his dick down her throat. Mrs. Kindle batted her eyelashes and winked at him before she began working his cock in and out of her throat. She was keeping nearly a foot of his cock down her throat and only working about three inches in and out of her mouth. If felt amazing to the young mostly inexperienced black man. "Her fucking throat muscles are milking my cock." Suddenly, Bobbie Sue's face pushed forward hard and her nose slammed into his pubic hair. She gagged almost choking, struggling for air, but

she was stuck fast. Elton looked up. "Goddammit B!"

Bron just held his cock buried to the balls in the wettest sweetest most accommodating pussy his cock had ever felt. "Sorry bro, but you two fucks was getting all the attention."

Bobbie Sue forced herself to relax, her nose hurt and she was trying not to sneeze. Bron had been a little rough, pushing his mighty cock into her with one thrust, but her pussy was hungry for him and it was hard to be mad at him when she was already building to another orgasm. He started working his cock in and out of her as she slowly recovered and began to blow Elton again. Her left hand never left Omar's cock.

"Shit! I can't wait," growled Bron. He started fucking her faster. Bobbie Sue came all over his thrusting cock until her juices were dripping down his balls. He chuckled enjoying the feelings of her contracting pussy. He was eager to get off on her pussy and just kept pounding away. In her experience black men could fuck forever if they wanted to, but Bron seemed desperate to get his rocks off as if this were all a dream he might wake up from at any moment. He came quickly, for a black man. Her husband would have ejaculated a long time ago at the pace Bron had fucked her, but then he wasn't black. She came again as his sperm flooded her womb.

"FUCK SLUT!" Elton grabbed her head and pulled her nose back into his pubes. His cock violently shook in her throat and stomach as he came. His balls pumped and pumped filling her stomach with his seed mixing with Long's previous load. Finally, he withdrew it and Bobbie Sue gasped for air as his fat cock head cleared her lips. He held his vast cock in his hand, jerking the small amount of remaining seed left in the long shaft out and onto her outstretched tongue. The wad that dripped down onto her tongue was all that was left of Elton's big load, but it was still more than her husband came in a dozen orgasms. She let it roll on her tongue, tasting its richness, wishing he had more to give her.

The cock she was furiously stroking was swelling even larger. She turned to stare at Omar's big black cock. It was bigger and it looked like his cock head might burst at any moment. She wanted his seed. She wanted to feel his cock jerking in her mouth. She wanted to taste more delicious black sperm. After sucking Long earlier and the equally voluminous load of Elton's seed, her belly was full to the point she might vomit if she drank anything else. "Cum on my tits," she told Omar looking up at him. He grunted in response as she arched her back thrusting her big milky white breasts out towards him. He stared in awe at her white bosom, grunting again as his cock exploded all over her tits flesh, soaking her breasts, nipples, and chest with his white semen. His cock jerked in her hand at least five times shooting out a shot glasses worth of cum each time. Bobbie Sue couldn't resist, bending his steel hard shaft back into her mouth and letting it fill with his tasty seed. She forced herself to swallow one last mouthful into her already full stomach. Bobbie Sue licked her lips, not releasing his cock. "Sorry Omar, I wanted to do this cock justice."

"So' right," he grunted, as she still stroked his sensitive cock. It went from rock hard to plump and floppy after a few seconds.

"I mean it. Next time, we'll get together, just the two of us."

"I'd like that," he told her, feeling the blood flowing back into his dick.

"And I'll do whatever you want. I mean it, ANYTHING."

"Yeah, I'd really like that," he growled imagining his hot teacher as his own personal fuck toy for a few hours. His cock swelled to full erection once again. She squealed with delight. "Up on that table," he ordered her.

Bobbie Sue stood and then climbed onto the picnic table, sitting with her legs dangling over the edge. Bron was standing nearby, his cock plump but limp, swaying like a brown banana between his legs, still dripping their combined juices. Elton's was similar, but his cock wasn't dripping and the huge head nearly reached his knees. Omar moved between her legs and guided his cock into her sloppy pussy. She moaned as his began fucking her slowly. He moved his face closer to hers and she moved her lips to meet him, but his head came down on her neck, kissing and sucking her there, not wanting to kiss her after she'd swallowed Elton. His hands did eagerly fondle her semen covered breasts, but it was his own sperm he was rubbing into her tits like it was skin cream. Bobbie Sue came twice on Omar's hard cock and a third time that left her dazed when he shot his load in her womb, his seed mixing with Bron's. When he pulled out, Bron's cock was standing at full attention while Elton's was sticking straight out, trying to rise, but a victim of its own large size.

"Get off," ordered Elton watching her shakily jump off the table. The enormous black man climbed onto the picnic table and laid down on his back, his cock near the edge as his legs dangled off. "Ride me."

Bobbie Sue stepped on the bench and then up onto the table, straddling the giant black man. His sixteen-inch black cock nearly reaching her pussy where she was standing. "How's this for incentive to come to school," she said to all three as she lowered herself down over Elton's cock. It took her a good five minutes to get the enormous black man's dick inside her, but eventually she found herself sitting in his lap, the round white globes of her ass hanging off the edge of the table. Bron stepped up behind her and pushed his hard cock down until the head rested on her rosebud. He pressed down hard and her ass opened for him as his cock pushed deep inside her ass. He hadn't asked, but then maybe he could tell by looking that she wasn't an anal virgin anymore and she was no longer feeling any pain when a black man took her in the ass anyway. "Fuck! You guys are good," moaned the well stuffed woman. "Principal Long thinks, he'll have a few more teachers come over to our point of view."

"Even Coach Summers?" asked both Bron and Elton at the same time while Omar said Mrs. Instead of Coach.