TCCS Pt. 02 Ch. 12: Hot Librarian Takes a Field Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Long seemed almost certain of it, but that's only as long as you come to school."

"I'm in," grunted Bron.

"Shit yeah bro," agreed Elton. "I'm in, in more ways than one," he added, squeezing the lovely

blondes tits as she rode his cock.

"We thought you might," said Bobbie Sue, wiggling her ass. "Now fuck my ass and fuck my pussy with those big black nigger cocks."

And they did just that fucking her hard and eventually filling both her holes with nearly a gallon of semen.

*************

Candy's cheeks bulged and she gulped Long's cum as fast as she could. She stroked the shaft, hungry for every drop of his seed. "I still can't believe how good your semen tastes," she muttered, sitting up in the car.

Willie just grunted in response. He stared out at the island through his binoculars. Mrs. Kindle was barely visible on the picnic table sandwiched between two of her black students. At the rate they were going, Bobbie Sue and her students weren't going to make it back to school by the final bell, but then neither was he.

"And here I thought you were being romantic, skipping work and taking me out to our spot by the lake," complained Candy. "And all you wanted to do was to check up on one of your teachers."

"Oh boy, honeymoon's over," said Willie, smiling as he put the binoculars down in his lap. "Sorry, but I gave Mrs. Kindle a specific set of instructions and wanted to make sure she was following them. It appears she's exceeding my expectations."

"You should have showed her this monster," said Candy, grabbing the base of his now floppy cock and shaking it. "She would have been so eager to please you, you wouldn't have needed to check up on her." Candy watched his giant black cock hardening in her hand as she shook it. "Jesus, you're amazing. How soon can you get us home?"

"On my way," said Long, backing out of the parking space, Candy kept her hand on his cock, slowly stroking it. "There's something I'd like you to do."

"Sure stud, but it's a little dangerous while driving." Candy leaned down and took the head of his cock in her mouth again.

"Not that," he said, adding, "but I'm not telling ya to stop. Just go slow, old Long's dong is hungry for some pussy." Willie slowly smiled as his girlfriend bobbed her head in his lap. It did make driving difficult since his cock was so big, her bobbing head blocked the lower part of his vision. "I was wondering Candy, since you have a background in care giving and nursing. I'd like you to volunteer at the Westside Healthcare Center."

Candy sat up. She kept one hand on his cock, stroking him. "Whatever for?"

"I know a lot of the old folks in there," he kept going. "Some vets like me, some old friends not blessed with good health like me. They could use someone special, someone like you, someone to comfort them, ease their pain a little."

Candy frowned. Westside Healthcare was a poor state funded facility that catered mostly to blacks from the Westside of town. It had its share of problems over the years, bad caregivers stealing from and abusing the residents. The teacher they'd just been watching, Mrs. Kindle had even helped with an expose in the Times on elderly abuse at Westside Healthcare that got two nurses and the management team fired. "You're not asking me to... to sleep with them, are you?"

"No, of course not," replied Willie, glancing over at her. No, he didn't want her sleeping. "Just ease their pain some, you know a hand job here, a blow job there. Fuck! Those old men would be thrilled just to play with them big white titties of yours."

Candy looked at him in horror. "I'm so shocked, I don't know what to say," she replied indignantly.

"Don't lie bitch, the thought excites you."

"It does not!"

An evil grin spread across Willies face, making his mustache curl up. "Look at your hand."

Candy looked down at her hand, still in his lap, rapidly stroking his giant cock as her excitement grew. "I'm not a slut... at least I'm... well, when I'm with you, I'm your slut."

"You are my slut and I want you to do this. Candy Cox, you are a loving compassionate woman and all I want for you to do is what comes natural. Show those old men some love and compassion. Don't do anything you don't want to do."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. It would make me very happy if you do this for me."

"Okay," she whispered. "If that's what you want." Anything to make him happy.

Long reached out and wrapped one big black hand around her neck, pulling her into him for a deep kiss, one eye closed and one eye watching the road.

Fifteen minutes later, her pussy was spasming like crazy around his cock as Willie slammed his mighty appendage in and out of her pussy while she laid on her... on their bed.