Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all seemed so wrong, yet here she was on all fours at his feet. A stupid thought crossed her mind; this wasn't going well. It was not a good start, but surely he would see this couldn't go on.

'You are my slave, and will do as you are told, correct?' he demanded.

She tried hard to resist, but this is what she craved for. She had built herself up into a dire obsession. Over the past weeks she had fixated passionately over being dominated. Though not with him, a young student. It was meant to be with an older man, who exuded authority, and was an experienced master. This boy had a way of getting to her, of making her feel weak and defenceless, but it just wasn't right.

'I can't do this. I mustn't,' she whispered.

'You're a beautiful woman. You have a good figure, and great tits,' he told her.

A sigh of pleasure escaped her lips. Her master may be young but he appreciated her body. She had worried it might be too old and worn for an adolescent to want. Of course it was wrong to be wanted by an eighteen year old, but he had taken her, and made her his. He gave her all that she needed, and more.

'I can't. This is wrong. Please, let me go,' she whispered.

Telling a teacher she had great tits, while squeezing them, almost had him cum. He tried to cool down, so as to remain in control. He had to keep her from thinking, and regaining her sound judgement. Of course this was wrong, but it was a fantasy she harboured for some time, and it was overriding her common sense. He slapped her ass.

It was a surprise to feel his hand on a bare cheek, as she hadn't felt him lift the skirt, or pull her panties down. A quiet whimper escaped her lips. She desperately needed to shout at him, yet something deep inside impelled her to submit.

'Count!' Danny demanded.

'Oww! Two. Thank you, master,' she automatically responded.

'Oww! Three. Thank you, master,' she reluctantly said.

'Oww! Four. Thank you, master,' she choked.

'Oww! Five. Thank you, master,' she relented.

The counting continued while he listened for a change of attitude. At twelve she sighed heavily, and whimpered an answer. He cupped her sex, and rubbed a finger between wet lips.

'As usual you're sexed up from a spanking, naughty teacher. Teacher needs a stern master to keep her under control. Slave needs to learn control as well as patience, and to cum when her master permits. This pitiful slave badly needs training, to learn discipline, self-control, and patience. Tell me!' he demanded.

With fingers exploring her sex she was helpless to resist. She needed more, and giving in seemed the short cut to getting what was hungered after.

'I'm a pitiful slave, master. I am your slave ready to be trained, master,' she finally agreed.

He gently stroked her face, and ran his fingers through her hair. Slowly he removed her clothes, with strong hands exploring her body as it was revealed.

By her inaction she was showing a complete capitulation to his will. Wallowing indulgently in a state of servitude to a young irresponsible boy, was stupid and dangerous. Enjoy it, she did. This is what she had craved for over the last weeks, and here she was, enslaved to a strong master.

'Your body is mine to do with as I wish. Tell me,' he ordered.

'Slave's body belongs to master, to do with as master wishes,' she whispered.

'I shall train slave to obey, and slave will learn to enjoy her master's every wish,' he told her.

'Oh! Yes! Master! Slave needs to be trained by her master. Slave needs to be obedient, and for master to control this humble slave. Make use of your humble slave master, please,' she whined.

They had been precarious moments until her spirit broke. As soon as she gave in, she became worked up, leaving her an easy victim to manipulate. A hand squeezed her breasts, with the other rubbing her clit. It was partly physical, though mostly it was from being made to feel she was a humble slave, that overcame her sensibilities. This naughty teacher was deeply into the slave role, and getting off on it.

She was rolling her hips in time with his fingers playing with her pussy, and moaning along with the squeezing of her breasts. It was fascinating watching her reaction to his manipulation of her body. What he needed most was control of her mind.

He wondered if he should play with her until she peeked, or just take her. Having sex with a teacher in her apartment would have been awesome, only he'd gone past that stage. He'd thoroughly fucked her in a motel, and got that out of his system. Now the plan was to take her over completely. What then?

***

When he walked into the apartment last week, he'd expected to be shouted at by the attractive teacher for tricking her. Instead, she capitulated and he fucked her. She'd been weakened, ready for it, by having sex in a motel room, and re-living the sordid moments in a video. He was still surprised how easily and quickly she gave in.

After a week of playing the game, she was well into being his slave. He smiled every time she walked naked into the room. Knowing he could have sex with her anytime, and in any way he wanted, was still an awesome thought.

What would happen when they went back to school next week? Would he be able to keep control of her, or would she slip away from playing this sordid game. Using the video wasn't really an option. Like the threat of an atomic weapon, it was fatal to both sides.

A possible solution to that problem had been arranged.

'Slave!' he shouted.

Whatever she had been doing, probably some housework, she stopped and came running.

'Yes, master, how may slave serve her master?' she automatically asked.

'Nothing going to burn on the stove?' he asked.

'No, master. Slave was changing sheets on the bed. Master was particularly vigorous last night,' she coyly spoke.

Glancing up at him she shyly smiled with pleasure. Her head quickly returned to the usual pose, looking down between her large breasts at the floor. Her hands were behind her back, with feet well apart. From the first day of training she no longer wore panties, though a bra had to be worn to support her large tits.

The other day he'd bent her over while she was busy cleaning, and unexpectedly rammed his cock into her. She'd been wet and ready for him, and enjoyed the quickie. After that he couldn't help checking her out, to find she was always ready for him. She'd explained a dutiful slave should always be ready for her master, and so she was.

Today his slave was wearing a brief schoolgirl outfit, purchased on the internet. He couldn't help smiling at the incongruity of a conscientious teacher dressed as a dirty schoolgirl. That's how the outfit had been described, and he read it out to her when he made the order. When she put it on he couldn't help rubbing it in, that she was a dirty schoolgirl. The rest of the toys he kept quiet about, though he still used her credit card to purchase them.

'Slave!' he said, to get her attention.

He pointed to a spot on the carpet between his knees. She crawled to him on hands and knees, expecting to suck his cock. She looked eager to practice a new skill, where she sucked him down her throat. She'd been enthusiastically using a banana for the past few days, and was now adept.

Once she'd accepted him as her master, she quickly sank into the slave role with ever greater enthusiasm. At first it had been humiliating, and it showed on her face. Now though, she would give him a blow job with passion spurring her on. That was how it was with all the depraved tasks he set her. She became inured to them, then carried them out with pride, as it showed she was an obedient slave.

'Pull your hair up off your neck, Tittyanna,' he told her.

He undid the leather dog collar, and showed her a new silver slave collar. It was a perfect loop of metal, with a small ring in front.

'It looks like expensive Scandinavian jewellery. Simple in design, so you can wear it anywhere, even to school,' he explained.

'As you say, master,' she responded.

'Have you learned the slave ceremony?' he asked.

'Yes, master!' she eagerly responded.

'Good. Now is the time to show your commitment to being my slave. You may begin, Tittyanna.'

This was completely unexpected! The fancy collar was being used to enslave her permanently. Not that it made any real difference, as slavery wasn't legal. She could walk away from this game anytime she wished. Or so she hoped. The psychological impact was already running deep. Committing herself to a permanent relationship would make it all the more difficult to break free.

It was all becoming so serious. The training was getting to her, so that she responded to him automatically, without thinking of resisting. Even the most shameful acts were being committed, simply because it was her master's order. She was putting too much effort into the training, and complying with his rules. This is what she wanted, only not with an irresponsible adolescent. This was far too dangerous.

'Come on slave, get on with it,' he cajoled her.

'Yes, master, sorry, master,' she nervously said.

'You wanted to be trained as a master's slave, and you have responded well. Now it is time to complete the training, and show your commitment. You know the words, now say them with feeling,' he demanded.

'Slave promises to dedicate her life to her master. Slave promises to learn her master's likes and dislikes, so as to serve her master completely. Slave will learn to anticipate her master's orders. Slave will devote herself to master's pleasure. Slave is no longer a free woman. Slave is now an object of pleasure for master to use,' she sincerely spoke.

The words had been learned by rote, and her recent behaviour mirrored the sentiments. Over the last week she had devoted her time to concentrate upon slave training, and her behaviour had been successfully modified. The teacher was no longer free and independent, she was now a slave, reliant upon a master. After only a week the training was still shallow, but with time the state of slavery promised to reach deep into her soul. Not because he had a special skill, it was because she needed it that way.

When she stood up there were tears in her eyes. The words had been learned as just something that had to be done. Now they meant something highly emotional. The meaning was absolute, partly because her thinking had changed, and partly from achieving what she badly needed.

He fastened cuffs around her wrists and ankles. He clipped a chain to the collar, draped two strands over her breasts, and attached them to her wrists. The remaining links hanging from her wrists, were attached to her ankles.

'What do you say, slave?' he asked.

'Thank you, master. Your slave is in heaven from being trained to be your compliant slave. Your slave loves the Sirik,' she purred.

An ecstatic look upon her face, and that she knew what the chains were called, told him he had done the right thing at the right time. They would be a reminder of her place twenty-four seven. He only had another week before they were in school, so needed to up the training program.

Her slave name, Tittyanna, was designed to belittle her. She knew this, yet responded to it more readily than to her real name, Andrea. Mostly, master simply called her slave. For the past week she hadn't watched her favourite soap, or any television at all. She wasn't allowed. In fact there wasn't anything she could do without asking permission first. Going to the bathroom was included in that restriction.

She had to ask for permission to do anything, and everything. He on the other hand, could simply take her whenever he wanted. Every time she walked into a room he would feel her crotch to check her state of readiness. She regretted telling him that a slave should be ready for her master, at all times. Or did she regret it? It was exciting not knowing if the touching of her sex might lead to him roughly fucking her. That is what happened now. She was fucked, not made love to. Her master just fucked her, however and whenever he felt like taking his slave.

Despite him being a young guy, he was a good master. He would spontaneously pull her onto his lap and cuddle her. Stroking her hair, and massaging her naked body brought pleasure to them both. He would whisper pleasant compliments about her body, and her training, and tell her that she was a good slave. She would be a a soft toy in his hands, cooing and sighing with warm emotions.

Without warning he would grab hold of the chains, and tighten them about her body. On the floor she would roll, giggling helplessly. He would kiss her naked body, here, there, and everywhere, leaving her helplessly fired up, pleading for him to take her.

'Please, master. Please fuck your slave,' she whimpered, yet again.

'You've learnt self control at last, slave. I can't bring you to an orgasm however hard I try,' he laughed.

'Slave wants to master, please, give your slave permission, slave desperately needs to cum, master,' she said, on one long exhalation.

'Cum for your master, Tittyanna,' he smiled.

He resumed sucking her lips and nibbling on her clit. He felt her cum, and smiled. He watched her progress through the stages. A fierce grimace of concentration. An arched back, with little shudders. Heels drumming the lounge carpet. Her face relaxed with her entire body seeming to sink into the carpet. Her eyes flickered open, and she looked at him with love in her eyes.

He waited for the afterglow to subside, by kissing her lips, eyes, and ears. Her murmurs of appreciation made him so very happy. He wanted to keep her happy for ever. The only way to do that was to keep her close, as a slave, his slave. The internet had plenty of ideas on keeping a slave happy. Not many of them suitable for Tittyanna.

He knew what she wanted, and was prepared to give it to her. Each day was a training session, and a sex filled, to keep her trapped. She was hooked on being his slave, and the next stage was needed to jeep her that way.

'You're going to have some piercings, and tattoos,' Danny informed her.

Mrs Watson cringed at the idea of having her body permanently marked by this young boy. What did he mean by a tattoo? Both might be discreet, but something on her face couldn't be hidden at school.

'Go get dressed, and hurry up, or you'll receive a punishment while out. Don't forget the shopping list,' he shouted, as she scooted off.

Wondering if he would dare spank her while in a store, she quickly pulled on a dress. It was simple, short, and low cut. It had been approved by her master. The other clothes were in bags, ready to be delivered to a charity shop. That couldn't be done, or she wouldn't have anything to wear for school next week. New clothes would have to be bought for other occasions too, if they were disposed of. What would she do if he went through with the threat of disposing of all her sensible clothes?

Stopping him would be a test of her resolve. So deeply into the slave role was she, it didn't seem possible to defy her master. What if the point came where she had to challenge his authority, and she capitulated. Would that seal her fate forever?

Mrs Watson drove under direction from her master. This was the first time out of the apartment, while being trained as a slave. Everything looked ordinary yet somehow strange. They would be shopping for ordinary groceries, and a tattoo. Despite the audacity of it, she felt excited. She wanted to live a more adventuresome life, and this was it. Escaping a humdrum life could have taken many directions, but for her it meant being a young guy's sex slave.

While driving she glanced at him, as though waiting for an instruction to turn left or right. Instead, she couldn't help looking at him with admiration, and with love in her eyes. An older woman falling in love with a young guy was silly, but she couldn't help it. Maybe it was the caring way he dominated her, or maybe it was the orgasms, or it could be from receiving so much attention.

'Pull up over there,' he ordered.

Mrs Watson got out the car, looking for reassurance from her master. She was worried over what he was getting her into. The strip mall looked wild and feral, from the graffiti adorning every surface of the building. It looked like a scene from a gangster movie. Adventure had been looked for, only now she was hoping the place was hygienic. It wasn't fear, just a healthy unrest over needles.

The two guys made illiterate grunts of welcome to each other. It couldn't be said they shared a verbal communication. At least to her there were no actual words spoken. At last the male bonding routine was over, and they turned to her. They made her sit in a big old leather chair. Many years ago it had been a sterile dentist chair. Now it had modifications as though this were a torture chamber. As she sat they grabbed a wrist each, then an ankle, to strap her in.

It was a torture chamber, and more so than a dentist room. She was a good slave so didn't struggle or make a fuss. Accepting her master's wishes was paramount. Being restrained was something she enjoyed, but it probably indicated the procedure was going to hurt.

'What's the slut want,' Ben asked.

'Nipple and lip piercings, and a number,' Danny seriously spoke.

For a moment she nearly forgot herself, to complain about a lip piercing. How could she turn up in school sporting a lip piercing? Then it occurred to her that it wasn't what was on offer. Down there was to be pierced!

The short dress was pulled up to expose a denuded crotch. The bra was pulled down below her nipples, pushing the beasts into an awkward cleavage. Her face reddened, glowing hot from humiliation. A mature woman exposing her naughty bits before these young lads, was dreadful. Knowing the fat boy was going to handle them was appalling.

She looked at the door, remembering it hadn't been locked. Anyone could walk in and see her nakedness.

'Nice tits!' Ben whistled.

'All natural, no silicon,' Danny grinned.

'What about the slut's clit? You want that pierced?' Ben suggested.

'No, just both lips. Here's the number,' he said, handing over a slip of paper.

Tittyanna was looking scared. This young guy was deciding if her clitoris was to be pierced, or not. So far it wasn't going to be, but what if he changed his mind? While strapped helpless in the chair, they could ruin her body. They could do anything they chose to do, without consulting her.

Of course they wouldn't, she was just a slave, and not worthy of an opinion.

'The slut likes bondage then. It's getting stoked up,' Ben pointed out.

With her thighs spread they could see it all. What was happening down there was private and it was highly embarrassing letting them watch her sex flower. Trying to pull her legs together did no good, as they were buckled tight at ankles and knees, with thick leather straps.

A slave learns patience and humility, so she did all she could, and that was to merely lower her head in shame, and bear all they threw at her.

'Are you being naughty, slave girl?' Danny asked.

'Sorry, Master,' she humbly spoke.

Being called a slave, and treated like a slave in front of a stranger, was demeaning. Her face was already red, and now the glow spread down her neck to her chest. There was only one way to react in this situation, where she was helpless to walk away, and that was to obey her master.

The fat one pulled up a chair, and took a closer look at her sex. He pulled at her lips which were now sticky and wet with sex juices. She turned her head away, indicating she wanted no part of what was going on.

'Oww! she yelped.

The guy held a small machine close to her sex. It was like a staple gun, and when she craned forward, a glint of metal shone between her legs. Maybe it was better to watch, so as to be prepared for the pain.