Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oww!'

A sharp pain was felt, as though her lip had been caught in a clamp. Then it stung, they both stung. The only reason she didn't scream out for them to stop was that she was a slave, and had to accept pain. She had to accept the humiliation of it too. The pain could be born, and it was subsiding. Her lips had swollen, far more than usual. He wiped away a spot of blood. She was relieved to see he used a sterile swab.

Another machine was brought over, and she figured no more could be withstood. This one was different.

'Ouch!' she loudly yelped.

'That's your personal registered slave number. So now you're permanently marked with a slave number. If someone finds you, they can look up on the internet who owns you, and return you to your master,' fat boy grinned.

That was the theory anyway. How was someone to know she was a runaway slave? When would someone get to see her shaved pussy that close to read the number. She shook her head of logic to sink once more into the fantasy.

She absorbed this piece of information, thinking of anything to minimise the stinging. It did little good. The pain kept rushing in to interrupt her thoughts.

'Owwww!' she wailed.

This time she merely looked down. A nipple had been pierced. Another wail announced the other nipple had been cruelly damaged. She watched her nipples swelling. The little rings through her nipples were fine titanium. The same as the ones through her lips.

'Titanium. Expensive, but impossible to cut. They can be burned through, but not while so close to the skin!' he laughed.

'The same as the collar, polished titanium. Can't be removed except with a torch, or a special key,' her master added.

Tittyanna felt trapped. She was trapped in the chair, between these too adolescents, but it was more than that. The slave role was closing in, permanently trapping her. She felt small, vulnerable, and too easily manipulated. More than at any other moment, she felt strongly that she was a mere object, a slave.

A feeling of euphoria washed through her mind, expunging the growing panic. She had achieved what she set out to accomplish. She was a slave. It wasn't legal but it was how she felt that was important. Although striving to reach this state, she hadn't thought it possible. Now there were no doubts, she had a master, and she was his slave.