All Comments on 'Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 10'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Extremely disappointed

I'm very disappointed in the direction this story has taken. A student/teacher dominance story has taken a very weird turn. Sorry, well written, just not my cup of tea.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 11 years ago
yes and no

Agree with the previous user, up to a point. Still enjoy the story very much, but it is losing its nc/reluctance tag. She is just becoming a cardboard cutout. Fight it, girl! We know you will lose, but so what. You cannot cave in like this!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Dissapointing

Sorry about the weird turn of events. Can't make it a dream, that would be too bad. Think that a different humiliation each week in class would make it repetitive, however 'hotly' it was written. A summer special then may be her master enrolls her in college, or gets her a teaching job in his college.

The story was written for someone close, and her desires, sorry it didn't meet yours. I think another story should be started, with a teacher becoming trapped into a situation. When the new year starts she thinks she is free, only his brother is sitting there smiling at her. OH! Shit! Not another year of torment and humiliation. A warm, wet patch forms in her panties, and it confirms it wasn't all his brothers fault, she needed to be humiliated. His teacher demurely smiled back at him, and he knew this last year in school would be fun. He looked his teacher over, noting her large breasts and slim waist, yes it would be FUN!

jleetechiejleetechieover 11 years ago
hey wait

Storywriter, don't let those other two comments be your guide. I like the story just as it is going. Nice pacing, a little fun each chapter, she still retains a little self-respect, though it is more imagined than real. Keep going. Looking forward to the party.

Amywow019Amywow019over 11 years ago
love it

please write more ASAP!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
agreed

with last two comments

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 11 years ago

Good stuff. The writing is fluid and clean, and the story is certainly interesting.

I can see this taking several different directions, but deciding on the best would be problematic.

When she finds out what he's done to her life, will she snap and run? Will he see her unhappiness and offer her a few grand (testing her desire to leave him forever) to start over, only to see her come crawling back after a few weeks/months of not having a master?

Will he introduce her as a slave to his parents only to have his parents come clean about the secret dom/sub life they've lived all these years?

Or, while the teach is away trying to start a new life, does she run into our female student and fall sway to her dominating ways? Will our once-proud teacher learn to become a submissive slut to a mean mistress? Will that mistress push the teacher to depths never seen?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Uh she doesn't have an apartment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7270 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES