Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the quivering helpless mess that had been his teacher, he wondered if it had gone too far, too quickly. With little experience he had relied on what could be discovered on the Internet, not dreaming of results as devastating as this.

The hesitation lasted a second, although it seemed an age for both of them, for different reasons. He decided to take things a little further. While like this she might agree to anything.

"School is over, so we could have ten weeks together, of uninterrupted play. We can play naughty delicious games, my pet Cindy. Do you agree to stay here with me, for ten weeks? Do you agree?" he asked.

"Yes, of course I will, master," she agreed. A shiver ran up her spine. There was no way she could teach a class in the state she was in, that had been proven earlier. What would she be like in ten weeks of constant slavery? The thought of him controlling her, playing with her, stoked an already burning furnace.

Watching the vigorously nodding pet, swishing its tail, told him she was completely under his control. He slid off the easy chair onto the floor in front of her. She whined like a puppy in anticipation. He roughly pulled her legs apart and pushed his face into her closely shaved pussy.

He decided to take his time, however much she begged to be allowed to cum. He wanted to enter her tight pussy, feeling it clench upon his demanding cock. He wanted to fuck his sexy teacher hard.

"Yes, master, fuck your whore slave! Punish your bad teacher with your big cock. Hurt your slave, fuck me hard and fast," Hollie muttered deliriously.

"You'll stay with your master, for the summer, Cindy," he stated, while hesitating on a plunge into her.

"Yes, master, what ever you say master," Hollie shouted. "Fuck your slut-slave master, fuck your cunt hard," Hollie implored him.

Roger drilled into her, burying his hard cock deep. He speeded up ending the teacher's pathetic whispering. His teacher whimpered uncontrollably then gasped. It was his signal to cum.

***

Next day Hollie squatted on the floor of her apartment. She hadn't been back here for weeks. She glanced around noting her master had looked after the place, as well as collecting the mail. He had even watered the plants, though she had to admit, he had kept her wet too.

She held her head up, with shoulders squared, thrusting out her breasts. Her knees were pushed apart, almost sideways, showing off her smoothly shaved pussy. The position was well practised, for her master, though he was more interested in the computer at the moment.

She sighed heavily. Her hands were perched palm upward on her knees. They twitched, from wanting to play with her master's cunt. She thought of her body as belonging to him, as he had conquered it all, taken it all. Not completely though for she was still an anal virgin. She was twitching from thinking about him taking her in such a depraved way. She sighed again.

"Your not playing with yourself, are you, Cindy?" Roger asked, with a glance over his shoulder.

"No master," Hollie answered. She felt and sounded guilty, for she wanted to fiddle with her naughty bits.

This morning she felt happy about being a naughty slut. Last night they had made their way to the bedroom, and yet again had become uncontrollably aroused. He chased her around the apartment, while all the time she wanted to be caught. A delightful slow love making was enjoyed, taking an age to ripen.

"Master, master, I'm still here," she whined, for she needed his attention.

It was amazing how different she felt from the last time here, in her apartment. She had been the authority figure, a teacher, and a confident adult in charge of her life. This young man had been her student, unsure of himself when confronted with the fact that she was a teacher.

Over the last few weeks she had been the student, learning to let go of her inhibitions. Sometimes she was frightened he had made her into an uncontrollable slut. Most of the time, she revelled in the liberating feeling of being aroused out of control. He was now her master, controlling her life.

Hollie giggled, on realising the slave pose she automatically made, was a reflection of her new status. Her open mouth, breasts, and sex were thrust out, made available to him.

Under the deep influence of arousal she agreed to stay with him for the entire summer break. As much as it appealed, that was impossible, for she would be irreparably corrupted by then. Of course, she might not have a job to go back to, if just some of what had happened in class leaked out.

She thought of how much had leaked out of her pussy this morning, and giggled. She remembered waking up in the night, with his arms wrapped around her. She couldn't help herself; she had squirmed down the bed to wrap her lips around his cock. This morning she woke up with it growing in her mouth.

"Are you sure you're not playing with yourself, Cindy," Roger asked again. He turned back to the computer, satisfied that his slave was behaving herself.

She sighed heavily, exaggerating it to gain his attention. Was she already too far gone to recover enough for school? It was liberating being so out of control, yet sitting in class all day, fantasising about sex, wouldn't help the students much. They had enjoyed a quiet life the last week of school, but the new term would demand hard work.

Perhaps when his parents returned, she could book herself into a sex clinic. In the meantime she would just let herself go, after all what choice was there, she was nothing more than a humble, obedient slave.

Her master looked after everything. The sense of freedom from not having to think about problems, school politics, paying the rent on time, and even mundane tasks like what to cook for the evening meal, all was decided for her. Even what she was to wear had been decided by her master.

Roger answered the emails, having studied her style from those already sent. There were no bothersome relatives to think about, just an ageing aunt in her home town, too old to have an email account.

What pleased him so much was the one from the school board. They were unhappy about his teacher leaving, but appreciated the desire to return to her home town. They even wished her success for the future. The principle said the same thing, more or less.

Roger smiled at his teacher, or was she just a slave now?

She wasn't expected back at school, or anywhere else, and she had agreed to stay with him for the whole summer. He wondered if he could get away with keeping her longer than that. There were arrangements to be made, though the biggest problem would be his parents.

"Don't fidget slave girl. You're such sexy slut, Cindy. I can't leave you alone for a minute," he sternly said, with a smile that revealed how he really felt.

"Sorry master," Hollie dutifully replied.

Her face beamed up at him, with a look of devotion. This decided the issue.

He sent an email cancelling the apartment lease, and another arranging for the contents to be put into storage. Everything else could be dealt with later. His parents had been pleased with the way he kept his apartment, and more so with his grades. In return they granted him a generous allowance. Conveniently it had been increased to look after the house, while they were away.

The only expense he had was buying his slave clothes and toys. It was still cheaper than most other forms of entertainment, and much more fun. Perhaps he might suggest it to the students. Taking home a teacher as a slave for the summer might catch on. The teachers could have a rest and be looked after, while learning to respect their students. There were one or two lookers, though the rest could rest easy. He laughed at the idea.

"Come on Cindy, time to go shopping," he announced. He helped her up off the floor as she had become stiff, having to pose for so long. He gave her a big hug and kissed her long and deeply.

"Thank you, master! What did your slave do to deserve such a caring hug?" Hollie asked, pretending to be surprised.

"Just for being you," he stated. It was true, but there again it was from a warm feeling, after making plans for her. He wondered how and when he would tell her she was to become a permanent slave. The very idea of it thrilled him. He still wasn't sure if he could get away with it, though he would give it a try.

"You're forgetting yourself, slave Cindy," he scolded her, with a wiry grin on his face.

Hollie looked down to realise she had walked out with the dress still tucked around her waist. Without panties it would was so very rude, even in this new state of debauchery she had acquired.

They laughed together and climbed into his van.

***

He bought her a beautiful dress, in a style which was a little young for her, yet she easily got away with it. Besides, next to him, arm in arm, it was assumed she was his age. It gave her a buzz to be eighteen again, feeling young and carefree; it was fun and exciting.

She no longer had parents to keep her in control, but had a young attentive lover to keep her out of control. The best thing about being under a master's care, being told what to wear, was that he took an interest in her appearance.

"Master, I can't get away with that!" she complained.

"You have so far. Let's see how much people will judge you by the clothes you wear," he smiled.

Hollie already knew that if you dressed like a slut in the wrong place, they thought you were whore. In the right place, they just thought you were a young rebellious teenager. When she wore a business suit to school, they thought she was older and more fitting for responsibility. There had even been a rumour about her being offered a new position, as head of the history department.

Right now she had to try and dissuade him from dressing her like a young airhead.

Her authority as a teacher had already evaporated, and anything left of her dignity as an adult, was fast dissolving. She dare not look in the mirror outside the changing room. The 'A' line dress flowed out to just below her hips, showing off a decorative pair of frilly panties. The look was ridiculous, and any self respecting teen would throw-up over the whole outfit.

"Come on, we'll find some shoes for you," Roger laughed.

It was bad enough knowing she could get into teen sizes. Actually trying them on was a nightmare. Her master was putting her in her place big time. After this she wouldn't complain about anything he dressed her in, however lewd it was.

"You shouldn't be trying on panties, sir," a woman assistant helpfully informed Roger.

"I'm not trying them on, though I understand, sorry. Sis, you had better get them off, no complaints, just do as you are told," he heavily told her.

With a look of disbelief she looked around. They were a long way from the changing room. The panties were decorative and meant to be worn over a sensible pair, but she hadn't been allowed to wear any this morning. Shit! The damn dress floated around too high, it would reveal her naked bottom half.

She took a step toward the changing rooms, only to be grabbed.

"No running off, Cindy. Sorry about this, she runs off when she doesn't get her own way. I think it would be easier to keep her on a leash," he told the woman.

So this was to be her humiliation of the day. She reluctantly pulled the big frilly knickers down, while looking around to make sure no one witnessed her disgrace.

"Dear me, your little sister isn't wearing anything," Delores said.

"Whoops! She must have juiced them then thrown them away. She is such a little slut she gets wet and soaks her panties. That's why she has to be watched. We'll buy those fancy ones, but she'll need some proper ones too," Roger told the assistant.

Delores was used to all sorts over a long career in the same store. If the brother was prepared to parade his sister around, half undressed then who was she to complain. The floor manager often quoted the old phrase, 'the customer is always right'. He didn't have to cope with some of the weirdo's that walked in off the street.

"If you open them you have to pay for them, company rules," Delores stated.

"Are you going to cum in these too, Cindy?" Roger asked.

Hollie just shook her head. Her master was purposely embarrassing her, knowing how to put her in her place so well. How should she respond to his game, in front of this woman? She wanted to explain she was a teacher and a mature woman, though how could she. She cringed from the agony of being put down in front of a stranger.

There were few people around and none in this girly section of the department. Any moment people could flood in, catching her with her pants down. So thoroughly shaved was she, it was almost possible to believe she was a young teen.

"Could you take her to the ladies restroom, just in case," Roger asked.

The woman looked around at the empty department and shrugged her shoulders. A feeling came over her, of being set up for a practical joke. She wondered what mischievous game they were playing, but didn't care, so along as they paid and she earned a commission. Well so be it, she could use the restroom herself.

"Sure. You had better buy this stuff," Delores commented.

Hollie tried to keep the hem down, but it was supposed to be a cute party dress, showing off a pair of frilly panties. The mother from hell might dress up their daughter like this, together with ribbons in her hair. The mother should have been strangled at birth. Or better still, should be humiliated by being made to wear an adult size.

The woman had a hold of her hand making sure she didn't run off, so she couldn't hold down the back of the horrendous garment. She could feel her ass was on show as they left the girls teen section. The restroom was shared by the boy's section.

A bunch of young guys were trying on leather jackets, when they spotted her, and predictably their mouths fell open.

When they walked out of the restroom the young guys were ready. The woman didn't notice them and they hardly noticed her. They were taking a great interest in Hollies' bare ass, as the hem bounced up showing off everything below the hips. Holly tried to ignore them, but even with her back turned she could feel their attentive stares. It felt as though their hands were stroking her bottom, and the feeling was stoking her up.

They followed closely, until the two women were safely into the female section. A rack of bra's stood as a warning talisman, like a danger notice keeping them out. She heard them snickering horribly, walking off together, discussing her bare ass.

Once back at her master's side she was thankfully allowed to change. It was surprising how young she looked in the outfit she was allowed to wear.

"I'm your girlfriend now," Hollie beamed at Roger.

"No, Cindy, your much more than that, you're my slave-girl," he smiled back. "If we meet anyone I know, then you can be Cindy, my girlfriend," he told her.

Delores rolled her eyes and shook her head, as she watched them happily walk away. It seemed young people wanted to play games all the time. They just had too much money and time on their hands. Still, the commission would add to her vacation fund.

Hollie held onto his arm as they walked out of the store, feeling wonderful.

"Hi, Mrs. Gordon, how are you?" Roger asked.

"Hello Roger, I'm always just fine," Bridget smiled, and nodded to Hollie.

"This is Cindy, my, err, girlfriend," he said, almost giving the game away.

"Nice to meet you Cindy, you've been shopping early. Nice to see a young girl enjoying herself," Bridget said, with a strained smile. "I'm off on the trail of an outfit for a party. Must dash!" she added.

"Good hunting then," Roger said, as she turned to go.

He couldn't help looking at the departing woman's ass. It was she who left the set of butt plugs behind, in one of the guest bedrooms. He wondered what she would say, if he told her he had used them on his teacher. Perhaps she bought another set and was wearing one now?

"She's a beautiful woman, elegant too," Hollie commented.

"A friend of the family, a diplomat's wife," Roger explained.

"How friendly is she?" Hollie asked, surprised at the sharp tone of voice.

"Well, she lent me the butt plugs I used on you," he heavily said, meaning for her to be shocked.

"You're familiar with that woman's bottom?" Hollie asked, before she could stop herself. She quickly looked around in case someone had heard her outburst

The look of disappointment on her face was too much to bear, so he needed to explain. "It was my job to clear up the guestroom they used, and I found them. The packet was unopened. I've no idea if she was intending to use them," Roger said, trying to console her.

"Oh!" Hollie quietly uttered. She was silent, wondering if what he said was a good thing, or a bad thing.

They hadn't gone far when someone interrupted their contemplations.

"Ho Roger," Big Eddy, exclaimed. He couldn't speak normally he had to make everything sound exceptional.

"This is Cindy, my girlfriend," Roger said, introducing her.

"Wow! Nice girl! Luscious and fruity! Tasty and tangy!" he announced. "Looks like a fun girl, Roger," he said, nudging his friend, exaggerating a wink.

Too much of that and Hollie would have to give him detention. It wasn't the disrespect, for he thought she was a girlfriend, it was the over the top body language and speech. It wore you down.

"Got to go, we're looking for a party outfit," Roger eventually said.

Hollie breathed a sigh of relief, when the guy finished his parting routine. He was white, but dressed like a Rasta man. He bounced along as though on springs, rather than walk steadily. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Say nothing!" Roger warned. "We grew up together then he went his own individual way last year. Who knows what he's on," Roger said, and shrugged.

They drove to another mall, which Hollie recognised. She hoped he didn't have the intention of piercing her again. It was impossible to cover the big loops in her nipples as it was. When sitting down the fat loops in her lips were always felt. If she sat awkwardly they clashed with the loop in her clit. She imagined them locking together, which would cause some pain when trying to stand up.

The big slut earrings were embarrassing too. Though most of the time she hid them under her long hair.

A sigh of relief left her pouting lips, when they moved off in the other direction. Instead they walked into a sex store. Hollie guessed he was going to look for an outfit for the end of term party. It was organised by the older students, not by the school.

Hollie had refused to go as it would certainly sink her chances of continuing the contract. He had told her an outfit with a mask would be chosen, to protect her identity. She hoped it would protect the rest of her body.

Looking through the store was fascinating. She had never even thought of entering one, let alone shopping for a fancy dress costume. There were all sorts of devices and clothing, all aimed at some sort of perverse sexual gratification. She recognised a set of butt plugs for what they were and sharply turned her head, feeling embarrassed. She had thought a bar of chocolate was a sexual alternative, until meeting Roger.

There were plenty of things she didn't recognise, and dare not ask. If she did, would her master try them out on her? She of course noticed the shoes. There were some ridiculous high heels, though some did look nice, and even possible to wear.

"Take this into the changing cubicle," Roger said.

The all in one body suit looked too small. Nevertheless she pulled it on, managing to squeeze into it. For a moment she had to stoop over after pulling it over her shoulders. After a moment or two it stretched a little, allowing her to stand up straight.