Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she got much of a chance to examine it he pulled her out of the cubicle. "Come along, slave Cindy. Your master wants to look at you," Roger commanded.

In a mirror she caught sight of herself. Perhaps this was why there was no mirror in the changing room; she had thought it strange. If she had seen herself she would have put up a fight before being dragged out.

The thing was skin tight, pulling between her legs, threatening to slice her in two. It was too thin not to wear anything underneath. A body stocking at least was needed, though even that wouldn't hide her piercings.

It was some kind of clinging nylon, plastered against her body, from head to foot. The scooped neck showed her slave collar and name. If it had been skin coloured she would have looked naked from a only a short distance. Instead it was white, which showed up every fold between her legs.

"That's no good, we'll look for something else," Roger informed her.

Getting used to being dressed by a young guy was one thing, but being paraded around like this was impossible.

"Come along, I need you," he said.

"Master, I've nothing on under this!" Hollie quietly hissed. The look of astonishment on her face was meant to show unwillingness.

"I know, your master can see plainly enough. Now come along, slave," he ordered. When he grabbed her hand, she had no choice except to follow him back through the store.

Men were looking at her. There was a group of Goths looking at the inevitable black clothing, but they were into their own thing. The men were ogling her body, as everything was prominently on show. This time a light behind her wasn't needed, as everything was lewdly on display.

It covered her from shoulders down to her toes, but displayed everything as though she were naked. Every time they passed a mirror she caught a glimpse of the piercings between her legs. All three were pushing unmistakably at the fabric, as were her swollen lips.

She tumbled along behind him, hoping to quickly find something more suitable. The men were peering over the racks at her, making her self-conscious over the awful exposure.

"What do you think guys?" Roger asked.

Three turned away like naughty boys caught spying. Two of them were old enough not to care. "Nice. She's got a perfect body for that outfit," Joe smiled.

"Yea! Gotta say, if you got it, flaunt it," Eddie leered. A big smile lit his face when she turned around.

Hollie was highly embarrassed. Two older men were examining her body, with eyes all over her. Her body was being exhibited, which could have been exciting, though their comments hammered home embarrassment, like sharp pins stinging her awareness.

"Here, we'll try this," Roger smiled.

The look told her all she needed to know. Her master was playing with his slave, showing her off to everyone. It didn't matter what he had chosen, she would be glad to get back to the cubicle.

The tight black leather was shiny and so very tight. It had taken an age to get into, with powder liberally sprinkled over her naked body. The built in corset pushed her little breasts up and out. Somehow it made them look large, and she felt a surge of satisfaction.

Over her nipples it was red and thinner, not hiding the nipple rings at all. Between her legs it was thin too. Over her lips and asshole was red leather, emphasising her sex, in a vulgar display.

This outfit was tight but it wasn't see-through like the last one. Having to parade around like this before strangers would have been impossible, only the last one had de-sensitised her, and she had to obey her master. She left he cubicle feeling a little more confident.

After the two men had commented on her appearance, and weren't discouraged by Roger, the other three joined in, to admire the next parade.

"Walk up and down, Cindy," Roger firmly commanded. He watched her whole body wiggle on the high heels, as she sashayed before the group of admirers.

Hollie didn't want them to think she was playing up to these rude men, but couldn't help swaying her hips with each step in the high heels. She could feel her bottom scrunching to one side then the other. Even her swollen pussy lips were acting up, by wriggling around in the red leather.

"Is the leather riding up?" Roger asked one of the guys. They were all staring at her crotch, as she stood before them, with legs apart. Both lips were separated and cupped in thin red leather. Roger ran a fingernail from her crotch up to her tummy, leaving an indentation in the leather, and a scorching hot trail inside.

The guys almost applauded her reaction. Her whole body gave a distinctive little shiver, and she swayed forward on his finger. Despite her reservations, Hollie was very nearly at the point of losing the will to fight it. Her body would soon be reacting of its own free will, leaving her completely reliant on her master to control her. All self-control was evaporating in the red hot heat of desire.

"What do you think, is this better than the last outfit?" Roger asked. Roger pushed her forward, toward the gathering crowd. One step unbalanced her on the heels, so another was needed. The stumble was steadied by a hand. Belatedly others joined in, stretching the excuse of steadying her fall.

"Have you thought of having Cindy's tongue pierced? You can attach a chain from it to her pussy, she won't be able to move her head without pulling on her lips," one of the guys suggested.

She felt him tug on the piercing ring in her nipple and gasped.

Hollie felt the hands as though they were directly on her bare flesh. Stranger's hands were feeling and squeezing, touching her intimately. Unable to catch her breath she breathed deeply, when she should have warned them off. Panting short breaths encouraged them, as they recognised the signs of arousal. Besides, her body clearly broadcast all the signs of a near orgasm.

Roger eventually peeled her away from the groping. Sweating inside the leather had it plastered tighter around her body, so she could hardly move. She had been helpless in their hands. Instead of castigating Roger for pushing her into such a formidably embarrassing position, she was thankful to be under his control.

Once more safely in the cubicle, Roger helped unpeel the tight outfit, until she was naked. There seemed little point to covering her nakedness from the gaps around the short curtain after all had been revealed, in a far more lewd exhibition. It had felt as though her bottom and sex was being pulled open by the leather, as an offering to those grubby wandering hands.

Roger dressed her, while she lifted a foot, stretching, turning and bending as required. The light taffeta fluffed out around her body, in a vivid contrast to the tight black leather. As she walked through the store in white flat shoes, she felt like a little delicate fairy. The naughty imps were waiting to tease and spy upon her.

Through the veils of material a glimpse of nipple, a cheek, or flash of crotch was spied. The men appreciated this outfit too. Hollie lifted her hand to her collar to adjust it. The innocent movement took a hold of their attention, as the hem caught in a bracelet. The hem lifted up the side of her body, over a hip. Her sex and one cheek were revealed.

She knew something was up, on hearing a collective intake of breath, from the attentive men. She caught the bracelet in the collar and struggled a moment, until realising it hadn't just caught. The delicate bracelet wasn't just decorative, it was a cuff, designed to shackle her wrists. Together with the other cuff and ankle cuffs, she could be shackled tightly into position.

A clip on the cuff had locked itself to her slave collar. This one was serving a different purpose, as it gave the strangers an impromptu viewing of her naked body. With her free hand she tried to at least loosen the hem, only she was now lifting both sides of the dress. The more she struggled the more entangled the hem became. It was now around her hips, displaying her nakedness.

Roger looked at the mess she had made. "You silly little girl, Cindy. Stop struggling or you'll tear the dress," he scolded her.

The belittling words had her cringing with shame. Her free hand was clipped to the collar, by her master. She had to stand before strangers while they gawped at her naked body.

Something she had forgotten from years back flushed her face with embarrassment. An aunt had told her off when she slipped and fell in a restaurant.

"You naughty girl, where are your knickers," Aunt Mabel hissed. The people surrounding them ignored her inelegant lapse, showing off her sex. She had seen the sly looks men gave her, before they looked away, feigning disgust.

As an impressionable teenager she had been mortified. It had been unfair for she had told her aunt she had no clean ones, before they went out. Instead of lending a pair of her cousins, the irritable old woman had pulled her out the door.

A flash of insight had her thinking. At the time there had been another feeling, as well as the embarrassment. She had felt some sort of power, from having those men's guilty looks concentrated upon her body.

Roger led her away, with her feeling like a naughty little girl, after being scolded for letting her dress ride up. Showing off a pair of panties would be bad enough, yet she had shown off her shaved pussy, and her bare bottom. No-one there looked away to save her blushes, they took a long hard look. The stranger's stares seemed to penetrate her.

At last they were at the counter paying for the party outfit. The ones tried on had to be purchased too, but it was galling to find her master had already selected the party outfit. She hadn't even tried it on. The humiliating exhibition was for his amusement.

"I see you have these slave collars, do you have a spare key?" Roger asked, while holding on to his slave's collar.

"No spares. One collar one key, that's how it works," Bill explained.

"So, if I need a key I'd have to buy a collar too," Roger said.

"No, that's no good as each key is designed to fit the collar. You need to keep the key that came with that one real safe," Bill said, while totalling the bill.

"But I didn't get one!" Roger complained.

"Then it just doesn't come off. It's titanium, no way to burn it off without killing her. I guess the manufacturer could make another one. You could email them to find out," Bill suggested, trying to be helpful.

Hollie listened to their conversation with keen interest. Hearing about the collar and a lack of a key was bad news. Would she have to wear a slave collar for the rest of her life?

In his van Roger sat looking at his slave, wondering if he should tattoo her now or later. The store was a little further along, so it would be convenient to call in and brand her as his slave. He decided to wait until after he had told her she was staying with him for good.

"I thought that went well. I can see you enjoyed it too, slave Cindy," Roger said.

Hollie snatched her hand away from her crotch. The idle stroke of her bare pussy had been automatic, while day dreaming about what had happened, and might have happened in the store. All those men ogling her body, was both shameful and exciting.

She sat back in the seat, with the dress up around her waist, with legs parted. She had to sit like this so he could play with her if he chose to. It meant truck drivers sitting above them could see her shaved pussy, but that didn't happen often.

She tried to think of something other than sex, something that wouldn't heat her up. The name she hated was used so often, she had begun to respond to it more than her own. Everyone she met read it off the name tag, and of course her master used it to remind her of her lowly position.

She obediently sat there, waiting to please her master. She wondered if he might want her to suck his cock while he drove, or just play with it. She would have to be careful for he nearly ran off the road last time, for she had worked so hard. She had promised to be careful, and not make him cum until arriving home.

She sat there with a pleased look upon her face, knowing she had become a dutiful and obedient slave-girl. A shadow of doubt crossed her face. It had happened too soon! She was already too deeply into the role! Two whole weeks she had to get through before being set free.

'Hold on to your sanity, girl,' she silently said. She would have to be more careful, or lose her identity. Perhaps she should go back to her apartment for few days, to escape his influence. She couldn't think of an excuse, but then she was a mature adult, did she really need an excuse? She would just tell him, she needed to go to her apartment.

"Slave, Cindy, you know what to do," Roger said, pointing to his crotch.

"Yes, master," Hollie answered, and unzipped him, without a thought to where they were. As she settled into a steady routine, bobbing her head up and down, she had time to think. After the party tonight, I'll ask my master for permission to return to my apartment.