Teachers Bet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still got one more to give me whore and then it'll be the end of season bash!"

That was Holly's night over. She made a tearful exit from the bathrooms and quickly conveyed to her lover, Fern, that Price had taken his second payment and the two of them made hasty exits from the evening and returned to their love nest where Holly relived her ordeal and Fern ended up eating her out to 'make her forget about it'. The fact Holly was already pretty wet when she got down there did not prevent Fern from licking her to an orgasm.

*

The holidays and the term that followed passed quickly. The team's results varied but they were still in the hunt for the championship right the way up to the last match against the league leaders . If St. Cameron's could win they would leap to first place on the last day of the season, any other result would see them finish either second or third, either way Price would lose and Holly would gain her revenge. Price had dedicated his work to the team and his coaching and had barely seen Holly since their Christmas gobble but on the eve of the last, important match he sneaked into her room just after her last class of the day had ended. She didn't even need to ask what he was there for. She was pretty much already slipping to her knees when he stopped her.

"Not now, though it's nice to see you so keen Miss Will. No I thought we could finish things off where it'll all be decided tomorrow, on the football pitch. So I'll see you on the playing fields about 10 o'clock tonight. Unless you want to do it earlier in daylight? Ha! Thought you wouldn't be there bitch and then we'll see who wins this bet of yours."

Holly agreed. She had been on tenterhooks for weeks now, wondering when the bastard would ask for his last payment. Although she was not ecstatic of meeting him at night on the playing fields she did have to admit it was better than in her classroom or in some other public place where they may be discovered. Fern wanted her to turn him down at first but knew Holly had agreed to it and was not the type that baulked at her debts. She then wanted to accompany Holly but Holly dissuaded her of that too, insisting she didn't want her to see this, knowing that Fern was already worried about what they had to do if they lost and knowing that Price would make great play of that if Fern did come. And anyway it was unnecessary anyway as after the team failed the next day they wouldn't have to worry about the old pervert any more.

So on a mild and humid night Holly made her way to the school playing fields and headed out to the football pitches where she found Mr. Price waiting on her. The nets were already up in the goals for the next day's game and he pointed over towards one of the goals and directed her to it. He pushed her into the net and barked.

"Take your natural position bitch. On your knees and ready to suck!"

Holly grimaced at his words but was long past the point where she argued them. Envisaging him on his knees tomorrow and her sporting her big strap on was enough to get her through this ordeal so she thought of that and dropped to her knees on the damp, soft grass and mug in the goal mouth. He was stood on the other side of the net and pulled down his tracksuit bottoms to release his cock and reached through the net to pull Holly's face into it and jammed his dick into her mouth like that with the net pressed into her face between them. Holly just knelt there and took it, wanting this over with as soon as possible. Price, meantime, was intent on making it last as long as he could and was going deliberately slow in and out of her lips and taunting her as he did.

"I bet this brings luck to these goals for tomorrow eh? Can't wait to see footballs nestle in the net rather than just my balls! And oh boy wait until after, you're going to look good with that tattoo you know and wait until you see the whore I've got lined up to perform with you and Miss Cotton."

Holly tried to block his voice out, concentrate on making him cum and get out of here and pray his precious team lost the next day but it seemed like an age until finally he started to grunt and shudder and he pulled out this time to spray his lines of cum right into her face, spurting in her eye, on her nose, in her hair, just everywhere.

"Heh, been saving that up for you. Be seeing you tomorrow Miss Will, no doubt you'll be here to cheer the team on to victory, eh?"

*

In the end the match was a rout. The other team had their goalkeeper sent off early for fighting and St. Cameron's took full advantage. They were 4-0 up at half time and amidst the wild celebrations of the crowd stood two stunned, blonde teachers, holding hands and trying to reassure the other that it would be OK. There was a brief flicker of hope when the opponents made a comeback in the second half, reducing the deficit to 4-2 but that was it and St. Cameron's held on to win and to clinch the championship for the second year running.

Holly and Fern watched Coach Price wave at them and slowly make his way through the celebrating crowd toward them.

"We can't do this Holly. I can't do it!"

Holly squeezed her lover's hand tight to reassure her, even though it was Holly that had made the bigger bet and stood to face losing so much more, and just the thought of working with that sick bastard next year was almost too much to bear. But she had already proven she stuck to her bets and she would make sure Fern did too. But when Price stood before them she hated him and hated the fact she knew her panties were wet beneath her dress.

"Ladies, hope you enjoyed the game. No? Oh well. Now I've made the arrangements and you're to be at the PE block changing rooms at 10 tomorrow morning. As you know Miss Will from last year, Saturday mornings are nice and quiet so you ladies can put on your show for the team without interruption. And after that, Miss Will we can pay a little trip into town and get that body art sorted out for you."

It proved to be a restless and unsettled evening for the two female teachers. As Fern first refused to go through with things and then, when Holly persuaded her that she had to for her sake it became apparent that Holly was unable to stop herself and was on some base level looking forward to the humiliation. This could well be the wedge driven between them that could end their relationship and the thought of that was too much for Fern who then spent the night sobbing and promising she would do whatever Holly wanted.

*

The Senior team (all well over 18) were all sitting on their benches in the dressing room when Miss Will and Miss Cotton tentatively emerged into it. There was a cheer at their arrival though it was tinged with regret because they would not get the treat that last year's team got, that of the sexy Miss Will as a fuck doll for a few hours. Still they were looking forward to what the coach had lined up for them.

"Alright, Miss Will, Miss Cotton, now that you're finally here we can get started. I have to say though that the third member of your little act doesn't seem too happy that you've kept her waiting. I'll let her tell you, Ladies here is your Dominatrix for the morning!"

At that a short young woman clad in a form fitting black leather catsuit strutted out from his office. Holly and Fern stood agog, they knew that they would have to entertain the team with a hooker that Price would provide but not one that they would know, and have taught!

Because occupying the skin tight fetish wear was Leona Parker. A tarty, mouthy blonde 18 year old who was expelled from St. Cameron's only a year previously for various misdemeanours. Leona was a short blonde with a hot body and an even hotter temper and she was known throughout her tenure at the school for giving pretty much the entire female faculty a fucking hard time – most definitely including the better looking members like Holly and Fern.

"Right then bitches, put your eyes and your tongues back in and get naked, let us all see what you've got!"

Fern and Holly had discussed this on the way there that morning, again Fern sounding like she wanted to back out, Holly insistent that having made the bet they had to uphold their end, in fact she was adamant about it and in the end Fern agreed. But that had been before they had known who would be interacting with them, who would be bossing them about and no doubt humiliating them. Holly had thought it bad enough last year when Price and his charges had fucked her senseless but this was even more demeaning.

Leona smacked the riding crop she held on her own palm harshly and snarled.

"Are you bimbo cunts so fucking thick you don't understand me? Or maybe you aren't used to someone younger giving the orders? Well you'd better get used to it sluts, now get fucking undressed!"

She may not have been long out of education but young Leona had a certain impressive manner that put everyone on edge and a nervous atmosphere was already pervading the gym hall as everyone waited to see who blinked first.

It was Holly. She sighed and pulled her dress up and over her head and unveiled her white cotton bra and panties to her audience. Fern quickly followed suit to much wolf whistling from the football team. Leona grinned knowing that this was just the beginning of the embarrassment for this two older women and that having stripped now meant they, having shown their submission to her commands, would be all the easier to dominate.

"And the rest sluts, this isn't going to be some soft core playtime, this is going to be HARDCORE TO THE MAX!!"

Neither teacher liked the sound of that but both obeyed and reluctantly peeled off their underwear to stand bare naked before Leona, Mr Price and the crowd of senior boys. They tried to cover their boobs and their pussies with their hands but it was fairly pointless and anyway, such concerns over exposure were soon to be forgotten about.

"Now I want you to bitches on your hands and knees and to crawl over to me and you can each choose a boot to clean with your tongue."

Leona wore spiked heeled leather jack boots, that looked amazing. Holly looked at Price, Fern looked at Holly but in the end they did what this little Madame told them to. Holly dropped to her knees and crawled over to her former pupil and burned with humiliation as she began to tentatively lick the toe of the boot that was thrust at her mouth. Fern did likewise and with their hands flat on the hard wooden floor of the gym changing rooms there was no further chance for them to hide their nakedness. The boys all crowded round for a close up inspection of these lovely, naked female teachers.

"Get the sole Miss Will, I think I trod in some dog shit coming over here!"

Holly scowled but as Leona lifted her boot Holly still dipped her head further and began licking the dirty sole of the boot. Minutes later Fern got the same message .

Once she was quite satisfied that she had exacted maximum humiliation for her former teachers from that scenario, Leona reached down with her hands and took a big handful of their hair and forcibly pulled them both up to their feet before dropped to her knees herself. And from there Leona then used the middle finger of each hand to thrust into Holly and Fern's pussies, both were wet, and her digit easily slipped in. She smirked up at the blushing teachers, knowing that on some level both were getting off on this and knowing this meant even more power for her. She certainly understood her sexual power dynamics.

With the team and Mr. Price egging her on she began to slowly push each finger in and out of their holes and slowly finger fucked them before their audience. Holly, more than Fern, could not prevent herself giving off soft little moans of pleasure but as soon as the young Dominatrix heard them she halted her actions.

"Don't want you two sluts enjoying ourselves too much, do we?" she teased as she removed her fingers from each of them and stood up before holding the fingers out to Holly and Fern's mouths for them to suck clean. Shamefacedly they did as bidden.

In their heightened state of sexual arousal Holly and Fern were noticeably becoming easier to dominate. Leona demonstrated this by holding their heads and slowly turning them so they faced each other and gently pressing them together. She spoke a single word.

"Kiss."

Within a second the team had taken up the word into a growing incessant chant.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Their lips came together and the crowd went quiet as the two blonde teachers began to snog, at first awkwardly but before long they appeared to be really getting into it, their tongues exploring each other's mouths and their hands roaming over their bodies until Leona grabbed a hold of their respective hair and literally tore their faces apart.

"Enough sluts. You, fatso (cruelly indicating Holly who was not fat but certainly the bustier of the two) get on your back. You skinny, on your knees over her and park that skinny arse on her nose. Now!"

They looked at each other in with misgiving but there was a dawning acceptance to them now, that they would do whatever it took to get this over with. Holly scowled at Leona as she carried out her instructions and lay flat on her back, naked, in the centre of the boys changing rooms. When she was positioned Fern gently lowered her pert little arse right onto Holly's face, squatting just over her to avoid putting any weight on her.

"On your knees bitch, don't make it easy for you cunt friend!"

Leona gave Fern a push so she fell forwards onto her knees and properly straddled Holly's face with her ass flesh.

"Now get licking fatty" bellowed an amused Leona to the struggling to hear Holly.

"But my pussy's not over her mouth" complained Fern.

"I fucking know that Miss Cotton, but your arsehole is, isn't it? She can fucking lick that first!"

Despite her position and restricted hearing, Holly gathered what was required of her and cleared enough space around her face to get her tongue out and extended it until it met Fern's tight, puckered arsehole and began to tentatively probe at it. Tasting her lover in a way she had never done with her before. Fern squirmed at the intrusion but it gave her a thrill that was hard to hide until Coach Price leered at her.

"She's good at that isn't she, I had the bitch do it to me last year when she lost too!"

Leona had them continue like that for a few minutes before instructing Fern to come forward and into a sixty nine position. This got a cheer from the watching boys, after all it was a fantasy for most to watch these two hot, blonde teachers in such a sexual activity. In truth Fen and Holly were relieved too. Sure they could have done without the audience but licking each other out was not new for them. Fern slowly fell forward until her face was pressed against Holly's surprisingly soaking pussy lips and this movement allowed Holly some much needed air and access to Fern's not quite as wet lips. From there both teachers knew what to do, and despite the humiliating circumstances they were soon emerged in their own little muff diving world as the licked each other closer and closer to orgasm.

Leona just stood over them and enjoyed the view, she wasn't finished with them yet by a long shot but she was keen for them to make each other cum so they wouldn't enjoy what came next.

Eventually their bodies began to buck and spasm, and their moans and whimpers grew loader and they each came over the others face within seconds of the other, to a rapturous round of applause from their audience. The clapping took them out of the little bubble they had retreated to and they both burned with embarrassment as she got to their knees, their faces glistening and shiny with the other's sex juices.

Leona smirked and grabbed Holly's hand as she went to wipe her face with it.

"No, No you just leave that there slut. In fact we're going to add to it. Boys! Have you heard about bukkake!"

Whether they knew anyway or had been primed wasn't clear, but what was clear was that they knew this was their cue to surge forward, their dicks out and to surround Miss Will and furiously masturbate. Fern just knelt to the side watching on stunned. Holly did nothing but kneel there and glance around at five, six young cocks all hard and all being pumped fast and aimed at her head.

Given the hot lesbian action they had been viewing for some time now, nearly all the team were just about ready to pop and in no time at all arcs of thick, white cum were flying and splattering on Holly's pretty, waiting face. She got streams in her hair, across her forehead, in her eyes (seemed to be a popular target), in her nostrils, on her lips, on her chin and finally onto those bounteously large bosoms. And it kept cumming. And each time Holly made to lift her hand to try and clear some of the sperm from her face Leona's hand caught it and restrained her until finally she produced a pair of handcuffs and used them on Holly's wrists behind her back, meaning she just had to kneel there and take load after load of hot cum on her features.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity to Holly the last boy finished up ( a limp dribble, but it was his second shot, that he squeezed into her right ear) and Coach Price was out with his phone to snap a few pictures and goad her some more.

"It's a good look for you Miss Will, hopefully it'll be good for your complexion too!"

"More importantly will they enjoy the taste" cut in Leona.

Fern glanced around at Leona at this and was aghast to see she had strapped on a double headed dildo around her crotch. Address her former teacher, Miss Cotton, Leona explained further.

"I'm going to ram this in both her asshole and cunt at the same time and fuck her and you Miss Cotton have a job to do if you want me to stop any time soon. You have to lick and suck all that cum from your friend's face and spit it into her mouth – I will not stop until you've hoovered up the lot!"

That took Fern aback and she just knelt there dazed as the young former pupil adjusted her strap on and dropped to her own keens behind the cum covered Miss Will. With her arms cuffed there was little she could do to prevent the young hooker slipping first one cock into her pussy and then the second, above it into her oh-so-tight arsehole. Holly gave a groan as she was double penetrated and then Leona started to fuck her.

"Come on! She's your girlfriend, do you like seeing her get satisfied like you could never manage? Well if you want to stop this you'd better getting sucking all that teenage cum off her and spit it into her mouth!"

'Christ! The crazy little bitch is serious' Fern thought to herself and so despite deep misgivings Miss Cotton scooted over on her knees and began the not simple task of sucking / licking all that sour tasting, hardening cum from her lover's face.

Of course, that bastard Price still had his camera out and was recording the three women in action. Leona ploughing into Holly, her shuddering with each thrust and Fern, desperately trying to suck up the cum and feed it messily back into Holly's mouth. It was quite the tableau.

After three mouthful's of cum had been placed in Holly's mouth both teachers were feeling pretty queasy and either could have puked up at any time but they held it together long enough for the sadistic Leona to finally be satisfied they had put enough cum into Holly's mouth. She pulled her double dildo from Holly's holes and held it aloft triumphantly whilst Holly and Fern knelt cowed at her feet.

Leona was done and handed out cards with her number on it to the boys before taking her leave. The boys too started to drift off, leaving Price to come and stand over the still kneeling bet losers.

"Well one more thing to do to make good on the bet Miss Will

In truth it was Fern that was more outraged by this final indignation.