Teachers Bet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got to be kidding! After all we've done, all she's done! You still want to make her get that tattoo?"

"That was the bet Miss Cotton, your little buddy didn't have to accept it and you can be damned sure he would have made me follow through with my terms if the team had come up short. Wouldn't you?"

Holly lifted her head and glowered at him.

"Damned right I would have."

"Only fair then, isn't it. Come on get washed and dressed and I'll take you to the tattoo parlour in town. Got him primed your coming."

"No! Isn't there something else? Come on Mr. Price, you can't!" wailed Fern unhappily.

"Fern, it's OK, leave it."

"No! It's not OK. Please!"

Price grinned at the two of them, like a cat that has a mouse captured with no hope of escape.

"Tell you what, you make a compelling argument. Maybe I could be persuaded to void that part of the bet. But you'd have to do something else in return."

Both blondes looked at him with differing levels of expectation. Fern thought they had a way out while Holly thought she knew better.

"I tell you, you see last year I sure did enjoy shaving that beautiful hair from your head Miss Will. But like I said at the start of the bet, I've done that, don't need to do it again. But maybe If I was to shave two heads of beautiful blonde hair I might be tempted. And if the owners of those heads were to agree to keep them bald until I leave employment at the school then, sure, I might be tempted to change the stipulations of the bet."

Fern let out a horrified gasp but Holly just continued to glare at Price and shook her head.

"No. Not going to happen. This isn't Fern's bet, it's mine, she's done more than enough. I'll get dressed and you can get your fucking tattoo carved into my ass. It'll serve as a permanent reminder of what I fool I am."

Fern tried to protest but they noticeably held less conviction than before, and by the time they had got up and struggled into the showers to wash off she had clearly accepted things as they were.

*

Fern waited at home all afternoon for Holly to come back, she had been reluctant to let her go off with Price alone but Holly had insisted and besides deep down she knew she could not have watched as Holly allowed her ass to be inked with the words "PROPERTY OF COACH PRICE" and a little picture of the old pervert above them. Instead Fern had yet another shower and had a quick sob about what had gone on that morning and then tidied up and braced herself for the return of her lover.

Holly returned after four and came into the flat like a zombie. She refused to talk at first and once she did she likewise refused to let Fern see the artwork. She saw it soon enough in the shower though and was aghast that Holly was now branded with that and had allowed herself to do it just because she had made the bet. It was a major factor in why they would have split up within three months.

*

The next Monday was the last before the Summer holidays and everyone at assembly got a surprise when, after giving a quick speech on how the team was delighted to have retained their trophy, it was with a little regret that Coach Ken Price was actually retiring and leaving the school.

Holly and Fern turned and stared at each other in shock. Then it dawned on them. The bastard was quitting anyway, if she had won the bet he was going to leave the school anyway, there was little advantage in it for her at all even if she had won. And if they had agreed to him shaving their hair the term of until he left the school would have been just one more week and by the time the holidays were over they would have had enough hair back to look pretty good, just as Holly had at the start of this term. Holly mechanically joined in the applause for the retiring coach and winced as he seemed to look directly at her and wave. Once again he had fucked her over royally.

THE END.