All Comments on 'Teacher's Trip Ch. 03'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Change

The "hero's" name changed between the 2nd and 3rd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story!

great story like how it is shapeing up the name change could do with sorting though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love the humiliation

Love the total humiliation but would love to have more on Brian and teacher. Does he get her to submit to inspection before class...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Teacher's Trip

A slow start while the characters and plot are defined but it does promise to be an excellent perhaps even a classic transformation story. I'm looking forward to reading future chapters.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
over the top vilest imagination of one helluva jerk writer!! ;))

ending it with a tear jerker,does not make it any less of a jerk's work through all the previous chapters!! ;))over the top vilest imagination of one helluva jerk writer!! ;))

But hero Brian cute and adorable..must admit!! muuaaahh!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very interesting story so far. I really hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Begs for sequel ...

... attractive subs are in strong demand ... indeed plausible competition ... how does the plot continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is so boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

RUBBISH. To much Brian , this was looking good untill the end . She needed to be used so you should of let her. Disappointed.

kaele24kaele245 months ago

Cool Story, hope there will be more ;-) thank you for it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES