Teacher's Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered why they were so still until a dreadful idea reawakened her senses. She had tried to switch off as though it were happening in a nightmare. The last of them was maneuvering between her legs from above moving closer into position.

"No!" She screamed. They were waiting for him to get into position, the most demeaning act she could imagine.

Only now the reality was so much more debasing with three strangers ready to take at once. They were youths, she was meant to control and direct them, yet they were about to use her naked body like some vile plastic doll.

She was terrified yet strangely excited. Her whole body was bathed in sweat. Her breasts were squashed against Rodriguez chest. She could feel her nipples swollen and stimulated. In disbelief she felt her pussy opening up for him. Her ass was still clamped tight her cheeks held firmly together but that barrier would be breached soon.

Lara wanted to cry out but her voice was muffled by his hand gripping her mouth. She would have been shocked at the words if she had been aware of them. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She repeated over and over again. "I need to be punished with your hard cocks for teasing you. Fill me up, please." She begged. The words were a jumble of sounds.

She writhed between them not knowing if she was to escape or entice them on. They still hadn't moved and she was ready. They had over come all her inhibitions, all moral values, everything she held dear in life. They had completely assassinated her self value leaving her to writhe in frustration.

As though from exhaustion one of them fell across her body crushing her onto Rodriguez lying below her. The breeze from a club swung low past her head and hit another of the attackers.

Lara was pulled off Rodriguez at the same time a blow hit his knee. Brian dropped the branch and half carried Lara into the trees. They disappeared into the undergrowth quickly trotting away.

If the three had a mind to they would have been able to follow the sounds of broken twigs snapping but they were recovering from the sudden attack. In any case they were too stunned at the suddenness of the attack to comprehend what had hit them.

Somehow the two runaways managed to stumble upon the clearing by the river they had found the night before. Brian guided Lara down into the stream and gently bathed her poor abused naked body.

This time they were under the warm sun its healing rays drying them. Brian pulled off his wet clothes and spread them over the grass and wild flowers of the knoll. He kneeled over her holding her head in the crook of his arm smoothing the hair away from her face.

Looking into his eyes she spoke quietly from a dry mouth. "Thank you my hero." She tried to smile, instead felt a lone tear tremble across her cheek. "You saved me again. It must have been awful for you to see what happened."

"I couldn't bear it. But that doesn't matter. What they did to you was disgusting." When she cringed at his words he lifted her into his arms to embrace her tight as though trying to squeeze the dreadful memory from her mind.

"I'm safe now with you my hero. Kiss me. Kiss away the bad men's existence from my body. Please, Brian." She whispered.

He kissed her full lips probing gently with his tongue finding hers and looping it softly. He laid her back on the grass and sweet smelling wild flowers. She closed her eyes only to be startled by those obscene and degrading images. Her eyes widened in panic.

Brian laid his head on her bare breasts and kissed a nipple. She was about to tell him not to. After all she was his teacher and this was wrong. They shouldn't be lying there naked together but she just couldn't summon the energy to resist. The gentleness of his caress was so much in contrast with the rough treatment of before, it felt somehow healing.

She watched him suckle a nipple and it seemed so natural and innocent she almost sobbed with the powerful emotions coursing through her, from relief and an overwhelming sadness.

"I'm going to kiss you better." He told her earnestly.

Feeling his lips caress her tummy working their way downward she had to interrupt the journey over her body. This is not what she had meant. "Just kiss my lips, my hero." She murmured.

Again he purposely misunderstood her words to lower his face between her thighs. She felt his lips touch hers and was transfixed. His tongue explored her until she was open wide ready for him. He sucked her lips into his mouth nibbling on them.

It was wrong what those three youths did to her but this too was wrong. She must summon the strength to stop him. He lifted her hips in his strong arms to place his hand between her cheeks and squeezed her bottom. His thumb nestled the little puckered hole that had almost been so sorely treated.

"You shouldn't see me like this Brian." She managed to say.

"I didn't expect to ever again. I thought it would never happen but I saved you and want to claim my reward." He whispered in her ear.

"You are my hero so you deserve a reward. Claim your reward my hero." She spoke with a sigh on a great outward breath. She reluctantly told him to take his reward knowing what that meant. She didn't want to but something deep within was overpowering her judgment.

It was unbearable to think so many others had been on their way to take her. He had saved her from them as well as the nasty three. She just lay there letting him take her as a reward.

On feeling his hardness so easily slip into to her pussy she realized how excited she was. A feeling of deep shame overwhelmed her. How could she be so excited from that earlier evil experience?

Lara felt his cock move slowly, carefully, deep inside. He was taking her so gently she wanted to cry out. "Take me my hero. Do it to me. Fill me up with your big cock, Brian." She heard her voice fill the clearing as though someone else was urging him on.

"Faster, my hero, pound my pussy with all your youthful strength. Drive out those three evil men from my body. Did I tease you? Did your naughty teacher tease you, my hero? I deserve to be fucked hard for teasing you, Brian. " She bleated in rhythm with each thrust.

"You're a tease! You're a tease!" He exclaimed.

"Tell me my hero. Your teacher deserves a good fucking." She breathed out in gasps.

"Teacher, you deserve a good fucking. I'm fucking my teacher. It's so good to feel your tight pussy gripping my cock. I'm fucking you Lara. I'm pounding you into the ground. You're a, cum slut teacher. You're my, cum slut. You're my very own teacher slut!" He gasped.

"Make me yours Brian. Fill me up with your cum. Replace the memory of those disgusting animals with your nice cum, my hero." She begged. Her hips played to his rhythm thrusting in time with every deep plunge. She felt the surge of his sperm cleansing her innermost soul.

She hugged him to her wrapping both legs tight about him digging her heels into the cheeks of his tight muscled bottom. Trying to meld the two bodies together she held onto him squeezing every last drop of his sperm with inner muscles. The tight walls of her vagina were clamping tight on his receding strength.

She felt his body become limp and welcomed the weight wanting to be crushed into mother earth to become one with her.

His youth enabled him to recover quickly and he slipped to her side and pulled her onto him. It was though he was preventing her form slipping away from him, that he meant to keep her for himself.

"You belong to me now." He told her. He held her tight. She could hardly breathe but didn't care; not needing her own life when his was enough for them both.

"I belong to you now. Yes. I'm yours, my hero. My hero will protect me and in return you can do whatever you like with me. Yes, I promise. You can have my body and soul, my very life. I am yours to command my hero." She whispered demurely. ***

Brian led her back to the cabin careful not to run into anyone for Lara was still naked. Outside the cabin a group of youths were gathered and they had to hide behind the corner of their cabin. Lara crouched low with cum leaking from her, feeling so dishonored she wanted to just sink into the ground.

She thought the ordeal would never end but he encouraged her and they crept into the cabin and her room. He helped her shower and tucked her into bed where she slept round the clock until next day.

The evil three made excuses to their friends about being attacked by a group of lads. They hadn't recognized who had attacked them but the frenzy of blows had made it seem like a wild bunch of youths. They eventually limped into camp and reported to Mister Enthusiasm that a teacher had helped them back.

He didn't question them closely but moved quickly on to someone else he thought needed organizing. ***

"I feel much better now Brian but I still feel so bad inside. I don't know what to do. I need to get a pill, a morning after pill. I can't become pregnant it's just so unbearable to contemplate." Lara sobbed.

"I have a friend who can get anything. Miguel will get some for you. He has a contact at a pharmacy. He used to sell drugs and got caught up in a gang war. My brother saved his life but died in hospital. He owes me big time and will help, I know he will."

"I'm so sorry about your brother, I didn't know. It must be awful to experience such a tragedy. I've not experienced anything awful in life until now. All my life I have been pampered by rich parents. Please try but don't get into trouble. I'm responsible for you as your teacher and a friend." She said.

"No! You gave yourself to me. Your mine now! I'm responsible for your safety and I'll do it. You remember what you said?" He told her.

"I know, I remember but it was in the heat of the moment. I'm your teacher and you're just a young man." She smiled trying to let him down gently. "You need a girlfriend your own age." She told him with a sad smile. She cupped his face with a hand and made a kissing sign with her lips. She didn't want to hurt his feelings but they couldn't go on like this.

"If you want that pill then you have to promise. You'll do as I say. You'll be mine to look after and to, well, play with." He blushed.

Lara couldn't resist the look of earnest innocence upon his face. Perhaps losing his brother meant he needed to look after her. "OK! I promise. I'm yours to do with as you want. I'll obey you as you so richly deserve for saving me. You're my hero, Brian. I'm yours, Brian." She sighed.

It was so easy giving in to him but he was right, she needed that pill and he was right. She had promised and he had done so much for her she owed him more than she wanted to contemplate, at the moment.

There had been a large group of youths on their way to join those horrible three Latino youths. She didn't want to contemplate the ordeal that might have happened at the hands of so many more rough lads.

Brian had suffered watching her being molested by them and risked himself saving her. Lara felt a bond with him from their lovemaking, or was it just sex, out in the woods. He had comforted her and now she would repay him, what ever it took.

Brian delivered the pills as promised and she renewed her pledge to him. Keeping a low profile Lara made it through the next few days until it was time to leave the camp. All the time she deferred to Brian allowing him to make arrangements with their group. They had the good sense to keep out of her way.

Lara wondered if she should run away back home but the feeling that she had somehow changed meant she had to stay and work it through. She felt that sex would never be the same again. Those evil three and the black group in the fort had done something terrible to her. She wondered how long it would take to get over it.

***

As promised Lara wore a light summer dress in class. Brian had called on the phone the day before starting school. Their conversation had been stilted for they didn't know each other and only had those terrible events at summer camp in common.

"Yes, Brian, you're still my hero and I'll keep my promise." She said. Lara wondered if she could ever wear anything that didn't cover her entire body ever again. Her hero was forcing her to wear the dress and she had submitted.

It was low cut and short but she wore a sensible bra and panties so felt reasonably secure. Perhaps it was a good test for her. Her father would have approved of getting back on the horse. She had always loved teasing and flirting so perhaps this was a way of getting back to her old self.

Careful not to stand by the window, in the sunlight, she got to know the class and taught the first lesson. Her nerves had steadied and she was feeling confident. The group that had stripped her in the cabin kept their heads down and behaved especially well.

The others gave her their full attention too. Perhaps she should wear something daring more often for they were so eager to please. She moved over to Brian to answer a question he had over a project he was working on.

At first she didn't get it but too late realized what he was doing. He was getting her to bend over his work book and the dress was too short for that. Lara was displaying far too much leg to those behind her. They could see her thighs and if she bent forward any more they would have a glimpse of her panties.

She looked up sensing something. The lads across the class room were taking sly looks across at her. They could see down the top of the dress, spying on her cleavage.

Lara blushed and strode back to her desk. She was going to have to be careful. Her promise to Brian couldn't be broken for he knew too much and the mistake of having sex with him just couldn't get out.

At last it was break time and they headed out to lunch. Brian hung back and shut the door on them. "Remember your promise?" he asked.

In this place, her classroom, it all seemed so different. She felt awkward. "I'm the teacher here and you are my pupil, Brian. OK! Yes, I remember my promise and I'll keep to it. You deserve a reward for saving me but there must be limits. I, know, I am yours, to do with as you want." She said, awkwardly.

It no longer seemed such a good idea but she was committed. He knew too much about her, so what was she to say?

He didn't say anything but led her to the stationery cupboard by the hand. With every step she tried to calm her breathing feeling so flustered she couldn't think straight. He closed the door behind them. There was enough light from under the door for her to see the determination in his face.

Lara wilted under his gaze. "Take off the dress teacher." He told her.

"I can't Brian. I'm your teacher and we are in class. This is not the time or place. Yes I know I promised but please, you can't expect me to..." She tried to say. "You will obey me teacher." He told her. His strong hands took a hold of her shoulders and bent her over a box of stationery.

"No, Brian. You mustn't do this to me, I'm your teacher. I'm the one in charge, not you." She whispered, not daring to make a noise. She felt his hand slap her bottom through the sensible white panties. It stung a little but nothing terrible.

She thought that was all, for it was enough to belittle her. This was the first day of her first class and the very first school since teacher training and she was bent over in the stationary cupboard having her ass slapped by a pupil. She felt so humiliated she wanted to simply disappear.

She felt her panties being pulled down and realized there was more to come. He was rubbing her bottom, teasingly close to her pussy, purposely missing. "You will do as I say teacher." He told her. Slap!

She felt it harder this time. "Yes sir. I will do as I am told." She said quickly hoping it would stop him.

"Take off your dress Miss Catalina. Then bend over the boxes." He told her.

Lara quickly pulled the dress over her head needing the ordeal to be over before the class returned. She bent over and looked back at him. "I'm sorry I've been such a tease, my hero. You must punish your teacher for being such a tease. Fuck your teacher, please Brian. Just fuck me!"

Her words came in ragged breaths. She was so excited she couldn't help herself. It no longer mattered she was naked and bent over before a pupil in class. She needed it. She needed her hero to fuck her and to rid her of these overwhelming feelings.

"Where do you want me to fuck you Miss Lara?" He teased her.

"My pussy, my ass, whatever you want. Just do it to me. Punish me for being such a tease. Please fuck me, Brian. You're my hero and deserve to punish me." She wailed.

She felt his stiff cock nudge her tight little ass and knew he was just teasing her. He pressed harder but didn't enter.

"Please, my hero, take your teacher. You're in charge now. You're the master. I deserve everything you want to do to me. Punish me for being such a slut with those disgusting young men." She cried.

He moved up and into her pussy and pounded her hard. "I'm going to fill you with cum. You're my cum slut teacher. Can you feel me inside you?" he demanded.

"Yes! I can feel you. Fill me up, my hero." She wailed. Her body was so hot the sweat ran from her body dripping from her nipples as they swung in rhythm with each thrust of his hips.

She felt every inch of his cock pounding at the tight walls of her vagina. Each thrust banged her head against the cupboard wall and crushed the boxes beneath her. All too soon he came. She wanted it to last forever but she too came with him. She lay panting overcome with satisfaction.

"Turn round and clean me up." He ordered.

Swiveling on her knees she faced him, red from exertion and embarrassment and excitement. Without a word she sucked his deflating cock into her mouth and sucked him dry. She needed every drop and milked him with a hand to his balls.

Would this exorcise those degrading acts performed in the summer camp? They had done this terrible thing to her. They had twisted her inside so she needed to be mistreated. The idea was cut short quickly tossed aside to think about the present.

She was a teacher on her knees before a student behaving like his whore. This must stop. She watched him pull his clothes together, tucking his cock back into his college uniform trousers.

"From now on you had better rub grease into your bottom every morning just in case I want it. No wait! You can get dressed when I say you can." He backed out of the door with it wide open.

'He is turning into a monster.' She thought. "Yes my hero." She agreed, to keep him happy. She had meant to tell him 'no', but she noticed he had her panties in his hand. The door was wide open and anyone at this side of the classroom would see her kneeling naked on the floor.

She heard the classroom door open and her class talking excitedly. Terrified of being seen naked by them she cringed on the floor not daring to move.

"OK! You can get dressed now." He casually told her.

Lara scrambled to her feet to pull the dress on and straighten herself ready for the class. There was no time to check much before they filed in and took to their seats. The door was wide open and she pretended to look for something.

Grabbing a handful of pens she scrambled back to her desk. She sat nervously with her thighs clamped together so awfully aware she wore no panties. His fluid was starting to leak onto her thighs and she found it so embarrassing yet so very exciting.

Again the words she had cried out reverberated through her mind. 'I deserve to be punished.' Those callous youths had done this to her. The experiences at camp had changed her so now she seemed addicted to being abused. Brian had sensed this and was fulfilling that sordid dirty need she had developed perhaps even furthering it.

Everyone had their heads down quietly studying. Brian beckoned her over and like a devoted maid she hurried over to him. At least he was at the back of the class now so no one would see her bare ass if she bent over.