Teacher's Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been kidnapped, stripped of her clothes, and driven naked across town with no idea where she was. How could she run around without clothes even if there were the chance to escape?

They led her by the rope around her neck up the steps into the building. "No! Please cover me up. You can't let those lads see me like this." She protested. Digging in her heels she tried to stop them taking her further into the warehouse.

The heavy fire door almost swung shut with Rodriguez on the inside and one of his young thugs with her on the outside. The older one was still in the car. She pushed backward at the one holding the rope and they almost fell down the steps.

Rodriguez grabbed the rope and she tumbled in through the door choking. He led her past the line of young lads silently watching the naked woman. They were mesmerized by the sight of her breasts bouncing as she tried to keep up.

"Down on your knees teacher." He pushed her to the floor where she gave a little whimper at being so degraded before the rough looking youths.

'He seems determined to humiliate me. What is he going to do with me next?' She wondered in fear.

"Listen up guys. As promised I've delivered the white bitch to you." The line of young men suddenly came back to life with a ragged cheer, whistles and derogatory shouts.

"Get your money ready and hand it over to Tony. No credit. Remember the venue changes each night so stay in touch to find out where we meet tomorrow. Another rule, don't tell anyone about this without asking me first or you get kicked off the list. We don't bother with anyone under eighteen, and no one over nineteen. Ok let's party." Rodriguez shouted at the line of young men. He didn't want anyone his older brother's age finding out or the guy would take over this operation before he made any money.

Lara had to crawl past them while they commented on her swinging breasts and her wiggling bottom as her hips swayed with each movement. As she went past them they attempted to touch her but their hands were batted aside by Tony following her. Some made it and she felt her body squeezed as she went by.

Lara was led into a room still wondering what was going on. Was this some illegal party venue and if so what was she doing here. Perhaps he just wanted to show her off to everyone as some sort of trophy.

There was a big bed in the centre of the room. On seeing it Lara gave a start and refused to crawl any further.

"What are you going to do to me? No! You can't do this I'm a teacher for pity's sake, you should show me some respect. You're just vile youths you cant, no, I won't."

The two of them grabbed her by the hair and forced her onto it. A rope was twisted around her wrists and back to the iron bed head forcing her arms above her head. They grabbed her flailing ankles and tied them to the foot of the bed with a rope around each bed leg. She lay sprawled in the centre of the bed panting from the exertion of the useless resistance.

Rodriguez sat on the edge of the bed smiling at her. She was infuriated at his insolence, at being so easily trapped, and how stupid she had been for not reporting him at summer camp. Her father was a rich banker and she was a teacher surely this forded some protection, some respect, from these animals.

She brought her breathing under control enough to speak. The same mistake wouldn't be made again. She would try to be reasonable and not insult them so it was important not to lose her temper, besides she was in no position to anger them. This was far worse than being helpless in camp.

"Just let me go. Untie me please. I promise not to escape. At least throw something over me, to cover my body. What are you going to do with me?" She asked, as though it were a mystery.

"I thought of this when we found out you were teaching at that rich college. I thought it would be a good idea if the poor kids in this city had a chance for you to teach them something." He chuckled.

"I sent a message round for them to bring their pocket money over to be taught by a sexy white teacher. You can teach them here in bed. All of them are ready for you Miss, all excited and waiting for their teacher. They were punctual and eager to learn Miss." He said. Leaning forward he brushed a lock of auburn hair away form her eyes.

"What do you mean? I can't see them like this. They are young men, they'll see between my legs. Please let me go. I promise not to say anything. I didn't tell on you last time did I! My father is rich so he'll pay you to release me. Whatever you ask, just tell me." She pleaded.

"Not so fast teacher. Don't you want to teach these poor kids? I shall let you go eventually. My older brother runs a couple of whores so I know what I'm doing. You're going to be a pocket money whore teacher. These guys can't afford college but they can afford you. They pick up a little pocket money from part time jobs or running messages. They bring their money and they get to fuck you."

"No! You can't do that to me please, please, please. I beg you let me go." She cried in alarm. She stared with eyes wide open, her nostrils flaring, not believing what she heard. She watched his pudgy lips move confirming it was this monster saying those terrible things.

"Sure, I'll untie you when we're finished tonight. After a week or so you'll get used to it and I won't have to tie you to the bed. I've seen it before, your all self righteous now but soon you'll get used to it and settle down. You'll just give in and do as you're told. If it takes longer then I'll get you on drugs. I've got plans for you teacher.

When you're worn out I'll get someone else. Thanks for the reminder though. I'll contact your dad and get him to pay you out of here, when I'm finished with you. He can have what's left of you, for a price. There are a lot of them waiting for you so make yourself ready." He told her with stern look.

Lara whimpered quietly. "No! Please tell me you're joking, trying to frighten me. Don't do this. I haven't done anything to you. Please, I'll pleasure you like no one has ever done it to you before. I'll give you everything, do anything you want. I promise it will be good." She said while squirming at the bonds spreading her across the bed.

"It's five dollars to fuck your mouth. Those juicy red lips will look so tempting I'm sure you'll get some buyers for that. It's ten for your pussy and twenty for your tight little ass. I'm going for quantity not quality, or rather you are. So now you know how cheap you are pretty white teacher. You're a real cheap whore. Very soon you won't need to be tied up because you'll give up the struggle and won't care what happens. You'll just fuck whoever comes in however they like it."

Lara was stunned. She was to be used as a cheap whore. Was it possible he was going to turn her from a respectable teacher into a cheap prostitute? She could imagine it was possible. She had already been affected by what happened at the summer camp. A dozen of these animals taking her every night would be devastating. He said she would be 'worn out', did that mean physically or mentally, or both.

Her only hope was for Brian to rescue her for no one knew she was missing. 'Damn!' She thought. That was another mistake. She had told the school she was going to her fathers and had told him she was going on a sabbatical. If anyone contacted him he would think she had run away from some difficulty as usual.

It was no use she was there to stay. She knew why that line of youths was there and wondered how many there were. It seemed like more than a dozen of them were outside when she crawled past them. How could she cope with all of them in one night? She would be ravaged by all that young virility, all that youthful energy and all that sperm.

She closed her eyes trying not to cry, meaning to remain in control with some hope of talking them out of it. They were young and inexperienced perhaps they wouldn't manage to take her. She thought of the mess she would be in if they all fucked her poor little white pussy and heaved a dry sob.

She felt a hand over her pussy and opened her eyes in disgust at the touch.

"Your nice white skin looks so perfect, unblemished, it needs some decoration. I think I'll have you tattooed. I haven't made my mind up yet, perhaps just 'slut hole' will do or something more fancy. Something that says you are owned by Rodriguez. You need to be pierced too. Some rings through your clit and nipples for a start." He laughed and walked out. ***

It had been easy to enter the battered old door where he told a young thug he had been invited by Rodriguez. The bastard had gone downstairs to count his money, which was fortunate. Brian joined the end of the queue. He counted twelve of them before him and cringed at the idea they would be in there before him.

"How much money have you got?" Another young thug asked.

"I've got ten dollars." He answered wondering if it was enough.

"That will buy you the white bitch's mouth for a blow job or her pussy." He said.

Brian just stood there in denial. His emotions wavered between anger and disgust. How could they do this to his wonderful teacher? He wanted to rush to her but knew that would just get him kicked out. His friend was waiting around the back so it was up to him now. He was her hero and he would save her.

The fire alarm started ringing and a dribble of water pathetically dropped from a point in the ceiling. Everyone stood gaping wondering what to do. "It's a fire alarm." Someone said. Pelted with vile comments he backed up against the wall.

Brian spoke up. "The fire department and the cops will be on their way I guess." He said casually. The thug taking their money and keeping the line in order swore and ran for the stairs to get his boss.

At that the others panicked and ran after him. Brian whooped and ran for the door where his beloved teacher was. He ignored her indelicate position more concerned with getting her out before Rodriguez turned up.

Brian sliced through the rope and she curled up into a tight ball hugging her naked body squeezing it hard with her arms, pinching it with her fingers. He put his arms around her to comfort her. "It's me. It's Brian. I'm here to rescue you. Come on lets go, now!"

He guided her to the door taking as much of her weight as he could. They could hear Rodriquez and his gang pounding up the stairs. Brian half dragged her down the corridor in the other direction around the corner toward the fire escape. He was sop relieved to see his friend there as he couldn't struggle with her weight anymore.

They carried her down the fire escape almost dropping her the last few feet to the ground only she had become animated wanting to fight them off. She jumped and tumbled into the dirt. A shout form the fire escape gave them fresh energy to stumble to the fence.

Heedless of cut feet she let them pull her through a hole into the street and into the car. She was free but didn't seem to notice while curled up in a ball on the back seat crying.