Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,568 Followers

Elaine, meanwhile, had one hand on one of Randi's tits while her other hand gripped the back of Sharla's head, pulling my co-worker's face onto Randi's nipple. "Suck her!" she commanded. "Make her cum!"

Finally I couldn't stand being trapped in the chair. I had to take command of the pussy I was fucking. I picked Randi up from my lap and pushed her face-down onto my desk top, then stood behind her and began fucking her doggie-style. Sharla stood up from her crouching position on the ground and began kissing me. Then Elaine grabbed my face and turned me toward her and kissed me as well. I spent the next few minutes ramming my cock in and out of little Randi while going back and forth between the two adult women who stood on either side of me. I was kissing each of them and thrusting my tongue into each of their mouths even as I was thrusting my cock in and out of my little pregnant fuckdoll office aide.

After a few minutes Randi's cries of passion turned into whimpers, and finally exhausted, satisfied grunts. She had cum so many times she was becoming fucked out.

"My turn," said Sharla.

We switched positions, with Sharla now bent over the desk so I could fuck her nice and deep. Poor little Randi, exhausted, retreated to my swivel chair, where she sprawled, disheveled, her blouse unbuttoned and opened, her skirt flipped up to her waist, her legs splayed open and one shoe fallen off.

Despite Randi's exhausted state, though, Elaine was not done with her. "Lick my clit, dearie," she said.

Elaine moved over slightly and propped her ass up on my desk, so that now she and I were almost side by side, her sitting atop the desk with her legs wide open while I stood beside her facing the opposite direction, ramming my co-worker. Elaine used her toe to pull the swivel chair toward her, then grabbed Randi by the back of her head and pulled Randi's face into Elaine's crotch. "I said 'Lick me'!" Elaine commanded.

Elaine and I smiled at each other. We were exactly where we both wanted to be: her being eaten out by our little Asian fucktoy, and me fucking a new piece of ass.

"So big!" cried Sharla. "So good!"

"You cock tease!" I growled. "You've been asking for this for years!"

Sharla laughed in between her grunts. "Then why haven't you given it to me?"

"Fucking cock tease!"

"Yeah! Fucking cock teases deserve to get fucked! They NEED to get fucked!"

"You've been teasing me with those big tits of yours!"

"Then make me show 'em to you! Turn me over!"

I pulled my cock out and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her upright. She turned around and lay down again on the desk, this time on her back.

"Is that better, Mr. J? You like watching my titties bounce while you fuck me?"

"Daddy loves big titties, don't you, Daddy?" Elaine teased. She leaned forward and kissed me while Randi continued to eat her out, and while I continued to fuck Sharla.

Sharla screeched. "Eee yaaah! So full!" Her thighs hanging over the end of the desk began quivering as she was overcome with an orgasm.

Finally the sensations were too great. I pulled out of Sharla just before I came. My cock spewed white cum over Sharla's flat tummy. While Sharla's chest heaved in the aftermath of our fucking, I pulled Randi away from her clit licking. "Here, Randi," I said, "it's time to do your office duties. Clean up Sharla and me."

Randi began dutifully licking my sperm off of Sharla's torso.

Sharla looked at me and smiled. "Little Randi!" she said. "She's so good at her job!"

*********

Daddy Has a Fourth of July Beach Picnic With His Two Pregnant Teens

On the Fourth of July, I took my two pregnant teenage lovers to the beach to enjoy the late afternoon warmth and, after nightfall, to watch the fireworks. I deliberately chose a beach that was more than an hour's drive away -- both Katie and Randi were always too overwhelmed by shyness to want to go to anyplace nearby for fear of seeing someone they knew. At least, I thought to myself, they were getting over their reticence enough to be willing to be seen by strangers while dressed in bathing suits.

By that time, Randi and Katie were in their fifth and sixth months, respectively. Their bellies were swollen and obviously pregnant. The bikinis they wore displayed their pregnancies for all to see, and the bikini tops were already too small for their swelling breasts. In Katie's case, of course, even a modest bikini top would look lewd to the most innocent observer, but now her tits were getting even bigger and outgrowing her bathing suit top. Titflesh bulged out not only on the tops and sides of her bikini, but also even on the bottoms.

Though the beach had a lot of people, the real crowds hadn't yet arrived -- that would come at sunset, when people came to light bonfires and watch the fireworks. We set up a blanket and snacks in a quiet alcove sheltered by rocks from prying eyes, then left our stuff behind to play in the waves.

Playing in the water with my girls started out as innocent fun. Randi had been an informal part of the family since she was a little girl, and we had gone to the beach together a million times before. So wading out into the surf and splashing water at each other was not only a familiar activity, it was almost a family ritual. The water at that beach was extremely shallow, so that it was possible to wade far from shore before the water got very deep. The result was that families and friends spread out at different distances from the shore, playing in waist-deep water while still fairly far from the beach. While the white-capped waves splashed over us, we played tag, Marco Polo and all the other games that families play together in the water.

The game of tag evolved into me picking up my girls in the waist-deep water and tossing them into oncoming waves. Katie and Randi squealed in delight at having their bodies controlled by me and being thrown into the cool water.

Then I took Randi from behind and held her. We faced the open sea and I gently cradled her growing belly while the waves crashed against us. Randi leaned back against me, purring at being held and protected by me while the ocean waves splashed us.

She ground her tight little ass into my crotch. "I love you, Master," she cooed. "Hold me and protect me." Then, using the buoyancy of the water to hold herself up, she leaned forward into the waves while wrapping her legs around my ass. Holding onto Randi's pelvis, I began dry humping her in the water.

Katie came around to our front. With her back to the ocean, she held Randi's outstretched hands to help keep her head above water. I looked into my beautiful daughter's devoted eyes as I pumped her best friend in the refreshing waves.

I slipped my hard cock out of my swim trunks and maneuvered it around Randi's bikini briefs to enter her wet cunt. Randi gasped and laughed. More waves splashed against us.

I turned Randi over so that now she was floating on her back in the water. Katie held her shoulders while I held her by her pelvis. Randi was able to float freely in the water while I fucked the shit out of her.

The feeling was fantastic. Only a few dozen yards away, other families were cavorting in the surf. From a distance, we looked to be doing the same thing, and yet in fact we were reenacting our incestuous menage a trois right there in the water, almost within everyone's sight.

"Oh Katie! Your Dad is so great!" cried Randi. "Look at how he's fucking me in broad daylight!" Buoyed up by the water and by Katie and me holding her at either end, she was able to let go of herself. She was completely suspended in space. Her head began swaying back and forth in time with my thrusts. "Fuck me, Master! Fuck me Fuck Me FUCK ME!! My Master loves fucking me!!"

After a few minutes, I pulled my cock out of my little Asian fuckdoll. Randi hugged me and squealed in disappointment, but I told her that we had to play fair: it was Katie's turn to play with Daddy. Katie and I both stripped off our swimsuit bottoms and handed them to Randi.

We waded a little farther into the water, where the ocean came up almost to the middle of our chests. There, with even more buoyancy and the privacy of having our lower torsos sheltered by the water, I had Katie jump into my arms while facing the beach and wrap her legs around my ass while I began pumping my cock into her delicious pussy.

Katie took advantage of the water and rose and fell even higher and harder than usual, laughing the whole time. "Daddy! I love going to the beach!" she cried, loud enough for other swimmers to barely hear her over the sound of the crashing surf and turn toward us momentarily before going back to their own ocean games. Her big tits slipped out of her bikini top and bounced in the waves.

After a couple of minutes, she said, "Daddy you have to change positions -- the beach looks great from here. Fuck me from behind!"

We shifted around. Now I held her up by her thighs as she bounced happily on my dick. Both of us faced the beach. Luckily, we were far enough away that only someone with phenomenal eyesight would see that Katie was essentially topless, her bikini bra flapping uselessly around her neck while I bounced her up and down in the waves. Thanks to the water, she was practically weightless in my arms.

"Look, Daddy!" she cried. "Someone sees us!" She began waving to them happily with one outstretched arm while she continued rising and falling on my cock. A couple of people waved back. Katie obviously knew that, thankfully, we were far enough from the beach that no one could tell what we were doing. From that distance, people on the beach couldn't even tell that she was almost topless, much less that she was being fucked while she waved to them. She raised her other arm into the air, and now both arms stretched straight to the sky as she giggled, twisting her pelvis and dancing on my dick in the water. Pretending that she was announcing it to a world that in fact couldn't hear her due to the sound of the increasingly heavy waves, she screamed out, "Daddy Daddy Daddy! Look at me, everybody! My Daddy fucks me so good!" More people waved at her from the beach, oblivious to what we were doing.

Katie spent the next several minutes that way, splashing in the waves as I lifted her effortlessly up and down on my cock. The whole time, she laughed and waved her arms at the people on the beach. "I'M A FUCKBUNNY!" she screamed, laughing through one orgasm after another. The beachgoers smiled and waved back. The more people waved at her, the more she got off on exhibiting herself and the more intense her orgasms got.

I glanced over to the side and saw, several dozen yards away, a man and woman in their twenties standing in the surf, watching us. They were far enough away that, given the roar of the surf, they might not decipher everything Katie was screaming. But they were definitely close enough that, unlike the people on the beach, they could tell what we were doing.

Both the man and the woman were watching us, riveted. The woman was standing in front of the man, who had his arms around her midriff. As I watched, the man's arms rose up from her waist and started cupping her breasts. She arched her back, thrusting her tits into his hands while grinding her ass against his crotch. They were getting off on our display.

Katie, her eyes on the beach, didn't see the couple standing in the waves off to the side.

Then I saw another couple, off on the other side, doing the same. They, too, were close enough to see what we were really doing while Katie waved her arms at the people on the beach. As I watched, the man positioned himself behind his girlfriend. His hands disappeared under the waves for a second, then came back up and he held her around her bare midriff. She bounced upward as an incoming wave lifted them both in the water, and I watched as he held her up in his arms. She brought her arms downward, apparently adjusting something at crotch level under the water line.

Then she started bouncing up and down in the waves, just like Katie was doing. They were fucking.

I looked over at the first couple. The man had slipped his hands under his date's bikini top, and he was now openly mauling her tits while she leaned her head back against him, still watching Katie and me the whole time.

Katie remained unaware of the action happening nearby. Her eyes were still on the people on the distant beach. "Big dick!" she screamed. "Look at me getting fucked by a BIG DICK!" More waves from the happy, oblivious beachgoers.

"I'm getting fucked so good by my Daddy's BIG DICK! MY BIG DICK DADDY IS MY LOVER!!" Even more people waved to us.

"YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! WATCH MY DADDY MAKE ME CUM!"

Does it get any better than this? I wondered. Fucking my blonde, pregnant, fertility-goddess daughter almost in front of a crowd of beach goers?

I looked back and forth at the couples several yards away, all of us fucking our dates in the roaring surf. All of us watching each other as we rammed our women from behind. The other girls were good looking, but they hardly held a candle to the voluptuous blonde in my arms. Her big tits overflowed my hands. My cock was nearing the point of explosion.

Randi approached me from behind and gently pressed her pregnant belly against my back. She reached around me to caress my chest with one hand and massage my balls with the other. "Give her your cum," she whispered in my ear. "She wants it. You know how much she loves it when you cum inside her. Pump your daughter full of Daddy juice."

"Aagh!" I roared, my inarticulate cry melding with the crash of the waves around us. My head snapped backward as I lurched forward, cumming and plunging my cock as deep as I could into my daughter. As I came, I gripped Katie's thighs and instinctively pulled her ass toward me.

Water splashed all around us. The other couples were fucking maniacally. One of the men held his woman by the hips, while the other gripped his date's upper arms from behind and fucked her mercilessly. Both women thrashed helplessly like rag dolls, their mouths slack and open, while the water crashed over them. Over the roar of the waves I could vaguely hear a few feminine cries carried to us in snatches by the wind.

"Yes, Daddy, Yes!" Katie screamed. "I can feel your cum inside me!"

After I came, Katie came (slightly) back to earth. She glanced over to the side and saw the other couples close by, watching us and copying us by fucking in the surf. She saw, especially, that the other two men were staring enviously right at her and her huge, bouncing tits. "Oh, God!" she cried. "They saw us! It wasn't just a game -- those people over there really saw us!"

Her natural shyness quickly reasserted itself. She jumped off of my cock, which had not yet started to deflate. She turned around and hugged me, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my ass and burying her head in my shoulder as if she wanted to hide her entire body from the scrutiny of the other two couples and the world at large. "Oh Daddy, I'm so embarrassed!"

As sympathetic as I was to my lovely daughter and her shyness, it was still an incredible feeling having her clutch me like this. Thanks to the water, she felt weightless in my arms. My hands went instinctively to hold and caress her soft round ass cheeks, even though thanks to the water's buoyancy she hardly needed any support from me. My still-hard cock was bobbing in the water exactly at the level where her ass was, so I could still feel the fantastic sensation of her fine round ass cheeks rubbing against the top of my shaft. Her huge tits mashed against my chest. When she sobbed in distress, it was identical to the way she often sobbed in orgasmic release when we fucked.

"It's okay, sweetie," I said, soothingly. "No one on the beach could tell what we were doing. And those other people in the water? They liked it." I caressed the globes of her ass as I held her. My finger tips explored the crack of her ass and the folds of her vagina. "No one's upset with you. Daddy loves you."

"Hold me, Daddy. Hold me." She raised her face from my shoulder and kissed me passionately. My daughter reflexively humped against me as my fingers slipped in and out of her pussy.

We stood like that for a couple of minutes. She floated suspended in my arms, her legs tight around my ass and her arms around my neck. Her tongue danced in my mouth as she sobbed through her embarrassment. For my part, as much as I appreciated her shyness and mortification, I was still turned on by the way her entire body attached itself to me. The desperation of her embarrassment coupled with the tight bond she had with her Daddy was so strong that it felt like she would never let go, never stop kissing me, never stop desperately pressing the soft curves of gorgeous body into mine. Despite having just come, my cock remained hard as a rock.

I looked around at the other two couples. They were still fucking. I could see that while both men were servicing the girls they were with, their eyes were nevertheless riveted on Katie with her bright blonde hair and sexy curves. I smiled at them gloatingly, acknowledging that I had the best woman. She was the most beautiful, the most sexual, the horniest. My cock was buried in the best fuckdoll on the beach.

I have never been as intensely attracted to anyone as I have been to my beautiful daughter. Her curly blonde hair. Her huge rack, so breathtaking on her slight frame. Her perfectly proportioned dancer's body. And perhaps most of all, her lovely, innocent teenage face that beams love for me every time she glances in my direction.

And I knew that it was the same for her. Katie's natural devotion to the father she loved with all her heart had morphed in recent months. As her sexual urges emerged from her shy cocoon, they coalesced and concentrated into an intense Daddy fixation. Other men were almost invisible as far as she was concerned. But when I was in the room, she could barely take her eyes off of me. When I sat beside her, she could not keep her hands from touching my arm, stroking my thigh, and roaming toward my crotch. She desperately needed to touch and lick my cock every day. My hard Daddy dick had become the center of her world, and she often came from just kissing or even touching my shaft. I sometimes awoke in the middle of the night to find that she had snuck into my bedroom and was crouched on my bed, kissing my dick and rubbing it all over her face while mumbling to herself in an almost hypnotic haze. She was obsessed with me and worshiped my cock.

"Daddy!" she moaned. She pressed herself against me in a gesture that bespoke both sexiness and her need for the comfort only Daddy could give. I found it sexy as hell. Her ass positioned just above my erect cock, rubbing against the shaft as she humped me, was ecstasy itself.

"Daddy's right here," I said, holding her beautiful body against mine. I tickled and played with her fuckable ass. It felt as if electrical sparks were flashing between my fingertips and her ass. "Daddy will always be right here for you."

She humped me some more. "Touch me, Daddy," she pleaded. "Hold my ass!"

Finally she broke off our kiss and buried her head in my shoulder again, trying to hide from the scrutiny of the other couples fucking nearby. But then, a few moments later, she needed another kiss, and another after that. We alternated kissing and simply hugging for several minutes.

At last her shivering subsided. I continued to hold her perfect body in my arms, reveling in my teenage lover's soft curves and in the lightness of her fantastic ass floating in my hands as we bobbed up and down in the waves. Her entire body -- her ass, her tits, her mouth -- belonged to me. Her body was totally under my control as I held her in my arms. My fingertips circled around her clit, causing her to jerk and spasm in mini orgasms even as she sobbed and sought my comforting embrace.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,568 Followers