Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,568 Followers

I desperately wanted to fuck her again, but a part of me -- the paternal part -- worried that what little Katie needed at that moment was comfort rather than sex. As much as I wanted to move my cock those last few inches to re-enter her perfect pussy, I held off and instead contented myself with fingering her to another orgasm.

And then another orgasm. And another. Over the last several months, Katie had taken the concept of "multi-orgasmic" to an extreme. She was so hypersexualized whenever she was around me that one orgasm seemed to lead straight to the next. Once she got started, her orgasmic jolts and sobs were so intense and came so quickly one after another that sometimes it seemed like she was literally being fucked silly. Her brain turned to orgasmic mush. Sobs of orgasmic release were followed by crazy giggling and an eyes-wide, empty-headed smile as she gave herself over to pleasure and dick obsession.

Now she was orgasming just from holding me and having her ass caressed and her clit diddled by me. Her entire body was wrapped around mine as she floated in my arms, and her desperate kisses were followed by sobs and more orgasmic shivering that seemed to have no end. She was floating in an orgasmic haze, intoxicated by love of dick. MY dick.

It was Katie herself who begged me to fuck her again. "Daddy," she said in a small, little-girl voice, "Will you please fuck me again? Please?" Her voice was pleading as she whispered in my ear, "I'm so upset about making a spectacle of myself. Having your cock inside me again would be so comforting!"

How could I refuse? "Of course, sweetie. Daddy will fuck you whenever you need it. Just take hold of Daddy's cock and put it inside your tight little pussy."

I turned us away from the beach and, with Katie still hanging onto me, waded out into deeper water. Katie reached down and grabbed my hard cock, then used her legs and remaining arm to hoist herself up so that she could put me back inside her. She sighed with release as she felt my shaft enter her.

"Thank you, Daddy! Thank you for fucking me!"

The two of us fuck-walked away from the shore. I walked almost bow-legged as I proudly held my daughter's ass. She floated along, impaled on my dick. She was giggling with horny happiness. "Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee! Daddeeee!"

Within moments we were shoulder-deep in the ocean, rising and falling with each surge of the waves. Now it was impossible for anyone to know for sure what we were doing under the water line. The buoyancy of Katie in my arms was so complete now that we were both drifting with the waves. My feet were bouncing lightly on the sandy bottom as we rose and fell in the water.

Katie bounced happily on my cock. "Oh Daddy I love you so much!" she gushed. "Your cock made me and now you've bred me! My whole body was made for you and now you've taken me! No daughter was ever happier with her Daddy! You fuck me so well!"

Then she uttered my favorite words in the world: "Fuck me Daddy! Oh fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

"You're my perfect daughter," I whispered in her ear. "Your ass feels so perfect in my hands, rising and falling on my cock. My perfect daughter. My perfect teenage bride. My perfect fucktoy! Ride your Daddy!"

Katie was in a sexual daze, drunk on sex. Her toned, trained dancer's body went on autopilot, bouncing and twisting up and down relentlessly as she whispered and sobbed in my ear, expressing her love and sexual desire. Her twerking ass made my cock even harder with each incredible movement. I braced my feet wide apart on the sandy bottom and thrust upward into my darling daughter. My hands, meanwhile, continued to hold her lovely round ass cheeks, guiding her up and down on my pole. She responded unconsciously to every nuance of my hands' direction, rising and falling at my fingers' command.

My beautiful blonde fucktoy daughter loved me unconditionally. She lived for her Daddy's cock. My cock's pleasure was her only goal.

I wanted to keep fucking my daughter in the water forever, but soon the sensations became too much. I gripped her ass cheeks and began forcing her up and down faster, faster, faster. Her twitching, twerking ass was completely under my control as I pumped her weightless body up and down on my shaft. Each time I pulled her curvy body back down on my rod, I thrust deeper inside her. She gave a high pitched squeal -- "Eeeeeeeeee!" -- with each thrust when I bottomed out at her cervix. Gripping my shoulders, Katie threw her head back and began screaming inarticulately. Her huge tits floated and bounced in the water that sloshed between our bodies.

"Daddy! Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Cum in your daughter, Daddy!"

I gave her what she wanted. The entire world seemed at that moment to consist of only me and the water and my beautiful, busty, fertile, sex goddess blonde daughter floating in a sea of sex. My hands on her ass directing her movements made the sensations of her tight pussy impossible to resist. Despite having cum only a few minutes earlier, the intensity and personal connection with my voluptuous, devoted daughter was so strong that when I came I felt as if my entire body was jolting with a massive electrical shock.

After that Katie became a limp doll in my arms. My cock remained inside her as we turned around.

I began walking slowly back toward the beach with Katie floating in my arms, still impaled on my cock. I held my daughter's ass in my hands, pulling her gorgeous body to my chest. Her arms were wrapped around my neck. Her legs wrapped around my hips. Her body molded itself to mine with her lush breasts pressed against me and her ass still rising and falling reflexively on my erect cock. Despite being nearly passed out from the intense sex, her ass undulated as she humped herself against me. All the while, I whispered soothing thoughts in her ear while she her head remained buried in my shoulder, hiding from the rest of the world. My cock was so stimulated that it refused to go down.

"My buxom baby. My delicious Daddy licker. My harem wife. Daddy loves you oh so much. Daddy fucks you and loves you every day. My big titty daughter. Daddy will always fuck you -- whenever you need it."

"You promise, Daddy? You'll fuck me whenever I ask? You don't mind my big breasts?"

It was crazy that Katie had ever felt bad about having big breasts in the first place. It was even crazier after all these months of me playing with and kissing her big tits that she could still doubt how I felt about them. Yet her shyness and low self esteem was so ingrained that she constantly needed reassurance of my love and my intense sexual attraction to her big soft kissable tits. I NEEDED to fuck her to help her self esteem.

I pulled my daughter even closer to me so that I could feel her enormous tits press against my chest. "I love my daughter's big, lush tits," I reassured her. My finger pumped in and out of her asshole in emphasis.

"Oh Daddy!!" She humped up and down in my arms. I don't think she even knew her torso was moving up and down, still fucking me. Her tight round ass was dancing to a special beat that only her body could hear.

Finally, as we came close enough to the shore that we were more in eyesight of the beachgoers, Katie became more comfortable. "I love you so much, Daddy. Thank you for holding me. Thank you for fucking me so well. Your cock is so good to me. I think I'm alright now." She kissed me passionately, then disengaged from my arms and stood in the water.

A few minutes later we waded back toward the beach. Katie had readjusted her top and the water had washed away all trace of our fucking. We decided to take a stroll along the sand while we let the sun dry us off.

At first the three of us -- me in the middle, flanked by two beautiful pregnant teens on either side -- walked casually along the beach, looking at the waves, the sandstone cliffs, the white sand and the families gathered around sand castles and picnic umbrellas. The sun was setting and people were beginning to set up bonfires of driftwood. The density of people on the beach was increasing as people began arriving for the fireworks that would start as soon as the sky got dark enough.

After a few minutes, Randi took my hand, softly intertwining her fingers in mine. As if she were telepathic, Katie did the same, so that the three of us were now walking slightly closer to one another, slightly closer in step.

I could feel the wind on my cock. My baggy swim suit, made of a nylon fabric designed to be lightweight and non-absorbent, hung loosely around my waist and thighs. As the cloth dried, I felt air circulating around my cock, which was hanging freely under the ultra-thin fabric.

We strolled along the beach. Men, and even a lot of women, couldn't help but look at the two pregnant teens on either side of an adult man. Despite my common sense, a part of me felt as if they knew that only minutes before I had been fucking the hell out of both of them.

They know that I own these girls, I thought to myself. Anyone who cares to look at us on this beach knows from our body language, from the fact that both girls are holding my hands, that I am the Daddy, the owner of these two fertile teen goddesses. The men are looking at us not only because these two 18 year olds are incredibly beautiful. They're looking at them -- and at me -- because they envy the fact that I own both of them.

"You belong to me," I whispered just loud enough that only they could hear me. "Strut yourselves so that everyone on the beach knows you're Daddy's Girls."

"Yes, Daddy," they chorused. They began deliberately swaying their hips as they walked.

My cock began to stiffen at the thought of the spectacle that we were making by our mere presence. My daughter, with her curly blonde hair, short stature and lovely innocent face, combined with her humongous tits, perfect ass and wide hips, looked like an image of a fertility goddess come to life. Her partner, my Asian fucktoy, had perfect, long straight black hair and a porcelain Asian face with delicate features, a tiny figure and big, swelling tits -- a petite sex goddess of a different type. Two beautiful pregnant teens, I thought to myself, promenading along the beach for all to see. With me in the middle, the man who had made them pregnant. Their owner. Their Daddy. God, I loved touching their young, pliable, obedient bodies.

Katie giggled. "Daddy, you're getting hard," she said. "Everyone can see you!"

I glanced down. No wonder I could feel the wind on my dick. It was making a tent in my loose boxers. My hard cock was swinging freely like a metronome with each step.

Was it my imagination, or were even more people staring at us on the beach? Not only the men, but also the women. The women, especially, were looking straight at my hard, swinging dick, then at my two girls' pregnant bellies, then up into my eyes. They knew it was my seed that had knocked up both girls.

I smiled. I swaggered slightly as I walked, causing my long, hard cock to swing back and forth even more with each step. My hand snaked around my girls' waists and I stroked their bellies possessively while we walked. I met several men's eyes as we passed them. Many smiled. A few shook their heads in envious disbelief. But mostly, the men couldn't take their eyes off the blonde on my left and the petite Asian on my right, their breasts swollen with milk and their bellies proudly protruding with my seed. Women on the beach, on the other hand, all seemed to be looking more and more at my long hard dick, bouncing and swinging lewdly almost in plain sight.

Katie stopped for a moment and turned toward me. "Daddy, it's starting to get dark. Shouldn't we turn around to go find our blanket and other stuff?"

I turned and faced her. "Sure, honey," I said. The tip of my hard cock, standing out from my swim suit, bumped into Katie's pregnant stomach. Feeling my protrusion prodding her, she bent down to look at the sight and giggled.

I bent down and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you, Katie," I said. "Look at my cock -- do you see how much I love you?"

Katie smiled back at me. "I see every inch of your love for me, Daddy."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a couple of women in their late twenties sitting on beach towels only a few feet away from me. One of them, a brunette, had fallen asleep face down on her towel. An open paperback book lay near her head, temporarily abandoned while she slept. The other woman, a lovely blonde in a one-piece swim suit sitting in one of those folding beach chairs that had no legs, had noticed us, and now she was staring open-mouthed at my hard dick, which was making a lewd tent in my swim trunks only a few feet away from her at eye level. I caught her eye and smiled at her wide-eyed expression. Then I playfully pushed forward my pelvis almost imperceptibly, enough to poke Katie in the stomach a couple more times. I gave Katie a half-hug on one side, so that we were half-facing the young woman on the beach towel, putting ourselves on display for her. I nodded to the woman, smiling, as my cock bounced up and down nearly in her face. She stared slack-jawed at my cock, then into my eyes, then back at my cock.

Then I turned around and faced Randi. I deliberately let my hard cock bump into her just like it had with Katie, but I pretended to ignore it as I asked her, "What do you think, Randi? Time to head back?" My cock prodded her stomach insistently, over and over.

The blonde on the beach towel looked even more amazed after watching me deliberately poke my hard-on into the stomachs of not one but two teenagers. I could almost read her thoughts: "BOTH of them?! He's fucking BOTH OF THEM?! They BOTH belong to him?"

I caught her eye and winked at her. She smiled and looked again at my hard dick, bobbing up and down and prodding Randi's belly as if it had a mind of its own. It was so close to her face. She shook her head in wonderment and unconsciously bit her lower lip.

Randi looked me reverently in the eyes. When I looked down, I saw that one of her hands reached toward my cock, but then she drew herself back, remembering that we were in a crowd of beachgoers. "Anything you say, Mr. J." She licked her lips. "Anything!"

I turned toward the woman on the towel and took a step toward her. My cock was about six inches from her mouth as I smiled down at her. "Amazing Fourth of July, isn't it?" I said. The tent in my shorts bobbed up and down in front of her face.

She could barely take her eyes off of my dick. ". . . Amazing . . . ," she said.

"The weather -- it's so hot," I said.

"So hot," she said, staring blatantly at the tent in my crotch.

"Don't you love the beach?" I asked. "There's so much to see."

"So much." She took her eyes off my cock, looked up and gave me a knowing smirk. "I love the people watching."

I edged closer. My cock was almost touching her nose. "And I love being watched," I said. There was only a thin slip of fabric between my dick and her face.

"She called you 'Daddy'?" the blonde asked.

I put my arm around both girls' waists and faced the blonde. The tip of my dick brushed against her nose and I smiled at her. "I'm 'Daddy' to both of them. Isn't that right, girls?"

Katie spoke up. "Daddy's really good to us," she said.

"We love our Daddy," said Randi.

"And I love my girls," I said. "Every day."

"Sometimes two or three times a day," added Katie. She began to giggle -- "Tee hee hee!" -- and her huge breasts, barely covered by the small bikini, jiggled with her happy giggling.

In the falling dusk, no one else on the beach paid any attention to our interaction. The young woman's friend slept a couple of feet away, oblivious. Katie and Randi giggled at the blatant innuendo and at their Daddy's even more blatant hard on sticking in this strange blonde woman's face.

The blonde sat up slightly, so that her mouth was even with the tip of my cock. Her lips were barely an inch away from the thin fabric that covered my cockhead. When she opened her mouth, it was as if she was speaking into a dick microphone as she said, "It must be very hard -- hard all the time -- to take care of two young ladies."

"It IS hard," I said, poking my dick even closer to her mouth. "They're so young. They need a Daddy's guidance. And I take care of them so often. Every day -- every fucking fucking day -- and every fucking fucking night. I'm so fucking fucking busy being a fucking Daddy to both my fucking girls." I glanced around to make sure the other people on the darkening beach, engrossed in their bonfires and picnics, weren't watching. I pushed my pelvis forward ever so slightly, so that the tip of my boxer-covered cock brushed against the lips of the pretty blonde. Then I pulled my daughter and girlfriend tighter toward me and ostentatiously rubbed their swollen tummies. "You can see the effects a good Daddy has on them," I said, drawing the woman's attention to my girls' twin pregnancies. "And you're right -- it's hard all the time," I said.

"Daddy, can we go back now?" asked Katie. "I need some special Daddy time."

"We both do," added Randi.

The blonde smiled. The view of my dick rubbing against her smiling lips was fantastic. She gave my cockhead a feathery kiss through the thin fabric, then said, "I guess a Daddy's work is never done." She lightly kissed the tip again and stuck her tongue out to barely lick the tip. "This is fun, 'Daddy'," she said. My cock head, still covered by the thin boxer fabric, pushed against her lips, trying to find a way into her mouth as she continued, "But if you think I'm going to suck your -- Gawp!"

Katie and Randi edged around the side, blocking the view of anyone else on the beach as I pushed my insistent cock into the woman's mouth.

She reached up and pulled my cock out of her mouth, then laughed. "Touche! You slipped past my defenses!" She laughed again while my boxer-clad cock poked her in the face, in the nose, and on the lips. "But I'm not going to let you do it ag -- Gawk!"

This time all three of us -- Randi, Katie and I -- were laughing at the combined silliness and sexiness.

The blonde pulled my cock out of her mouth and laughed as well. "Oh come now -- Auk!!" My cock poked its way into her mouth again.

Randi reached over and rearranged the baggy leg of my boxer-style swimsuit, so that instead of my cock making a tent in the fabric, it now stood out proudly out of the rearranged pants leg. Now my unclad cock head poked the woman's lips.

It turned into a game. Every time my cock came out of our new friend's mouth, she protested weakly, yet managed during her protestations to open her mouth wide enough right next to my hard cock for me to slip my dick in again. And again. And again.

"Really, now, I'm -- Ogg!"

"'Daddy' or not, you should be ashamed -- Glugg!"

"How dare you -- Guggg!"

Within a minute or so, all four of us were laughing as the woman came up with flimsier and flimsier excuses to open her mouth wide to accept my cock.

Unfortunately, the laughter itself put an end to our game. Our new friend glanced over at her companion sleeping next to the paperback book and saw that the other woman's nap had been disturbed by our laughing. She flicked her head in the direction of the brunette, calling our attention to her. "As much fun as this is," she said, "I think you guys better get going. My friend's waking up."

I reached out a hand and stroked the woman's cheek. "Maybe next time," I said.

"Maybe. Happy Fourth of July . . . 'Daddy'," she said.

Randi smiled as she rearranged my pants leg, providing a fig leaf of modesty to my still protruding cock. The tent in my shorts still left no doubt to any observer that I had raging hard on.

We turned and left. Knowing that the woman was watching, I cupped my two girls' asses as we walked away. "Ooh! Daddy!" squealed Katie, still within earshot as we left the scene.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,568 Followers