Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,584 Followers

The dusk deepened as we walked back to the cliff alcove where we'd left our stuff. The occasional bonfires became the main source of light as the sky darkened.

The fireworks started and all eyes on the beach turned toward the sky.

Taking advantage of the darkness and the distraction of the fireworks, first Randi, then Katie reached over and grabbed my protruding dick through the soft, thin fabric of my boxer shorts. My hands were already stretched around their waists, gently cupping their swollen bellies. My seed, I thought to myself. They're filled with MY SEED. My cock got even harder.

Earlier, while we were fucking in the surf, I had wondered: Does it get any better than this?

I guess it did. In the darkness and the jostling crowd, my devoted fuckbunny blonde daughter and her horny bisexual girlfriend were openly groping my hard cock. People were so distracted by the pyrotechnics in the sky that they didn't see a thing at waist level. My lovely submissive teens worked their hands as a team, twisting their wrists so perfectly that it was all I could do to keep from thrusting my pelvis as we walked. The crowd ooh-ed and aah-ed at the big bursts of sparklers in the sky. I reached my hands upward from my girls' pregnant bellies to their soft, lush tits and began squeezing and groping them through the tiny bikini tops that were too small for breasts that, thanks to their pregnancies, were growing bigger every week.

We reached a place along the shoreline parallel to the nook in the cliff where we'd put our gear. We turned away from the ocean and picked our way through the throng toward the looming cliff. Other partygoers looked elsewhere, toward the sky, while I played with my teenagers' big tits and they openly stroked my long hard cock. We lewdly promenaded through a completely oblivious crowd toward our picnic blanket.

Life was fucking perfect.

Everyone else on the beach had chosen spots out in the open, so that when the fireworks started they'd have a better view. But as far as I was concerned, the fireworks were a lot closer to earth.

We barely made it back to our outstretched blanket before both Katie and Randi sank to their knees before me. They didn't even have to pull down my swimsuit, but merely reached upward through the baggy leggings to pull out my hard cock and start sucking.

I looked up toward a burst of fireworks. At the same time, I reached down and stroked my teenagers' faces as they devotedly sucked their Daddy. "Good girls," I whispered soothingly. "Such good girls."

"Thank you, Daddy. Can we fuck you now?"

I lay down on the blanket and Randi mounted me cowgirl style. She was so wet that her usually tight pussy was able to take me in more smoothly than usual. Even so, it took several minutes of her easing herself centimeter by centimeter onto her Master's rod.

"Oh God, Mr. J," she gasped, "I don't think I'll ever get to the point of taking your big dick all at once -- and I hope I never do." Randi held her fuck-sister's hand for leverage as she raised herself up, then on the down-thrust brought herself gently down a little farther than her previous downstroke. "Aah! Aah! Aah!" she grunted. "So big! So big in my little cunt!" Another burst of fireworks exploded in the sky and Randi gasped with pleasure. "More!" she panted. "Give me more!"

After several minutes of pain/pleasure, Randi finally bottomed out on my rod and my fuckdoll began bouncing up and down rapidly. "So good!" she crooned. "Your big dick feels so good in my tight little pussy!"

Katie no longer had to sit beside her girlfriend to hold her up while Randi lowered herself gradually onto me. Instead my daughter lay by my side, her large breasts pressing against the side of my chest while she kissed my neck and mewled with sympathetic pleasure, taking joy in her girlfriend's orgasms. All the while, she still held Randi's hand -- tenderly, as if they were sharing a special moment together. "Daddy, we love you so much," she cooed. "Can I have turn now?"

"Of course you can, sweetie," I said.

Randi dutifully rose off of my cock and lay beside me, molding her body to mine as her foster sister/lover took her place riding me.

Katie was already so wet that her cunt glided down onto my shaft. Her pussy was a perfect fit -- it had never had anything but my cock inside it. Katie sighed with love and satisfaction as she felt me fill her pussy.

"I love Daddy cock," she sighed. As always, her high, girlish voice and her innocent face contrasting with her sexy body made me even hornier. Her beatific smile and half lidded eyes made her look as if she were experiencing some kind of religious ecstasy rather than having a carnal experience.

Katie began to ride me. Her luscious, huge tits began bouncing, barely constrained by the inadequate bikini top. Her teenage body, toned by so many years of dance lessons, had not an ounce of fat, yet her eye-popping tits and womanly hips, combined with her pregnancy bulge, made her an icon of sexual desire. Her blonde curls made the scene so perfect that I couldn't take my eyes off of her loveliness.

Over and over, Katie rose and fell on my cock. At first, she leaned forward, bracing her hands against my chest, making her big tits even more prominent as they bulged between her arms. Her tits slipped out of the inadequate bikini.

Then she made the tableau even better by sitting up and stretching her fingers to the sky. Her fingers wiggled as if she were presenting her body to the stars and inviting the gods to bless her fornication with her father. She was so ecstatic over being "allowed" to fuck me -- yeah, that's right, she thought of it as ME doing HER a favor -- that her face lit up with horny happiness. Her pelvis began making corkscrew motions around my dick while she twisted and bounced on my lap. Her breathtaking tits bounced up and down, side to side and in all directions. "Oh Daddy I love fucking you so much!" she squealed.

Then Randi, still hugging me on the side, whispered in my ear: "Cum in my fuck-sister's little cunt."

The sight of my sex goddess daughter bouncing happily on my rod was too much. I came in my darling daughter's tight pussy, a pussy that only I had ever entered and that was molded to fit only my cock. Waves of pleasure washed over me. My two teen girls moaned as they felt me cum.

"Thank you, Daddy," said Katie. "Thank you for cumming inside me! I love your big Daddy cock so much!"

She gently pulled herself off of my gradually softening cock and lay down beside me on the other side from where her best friend lay. She reached between her legs and scooped up a fingerful of cum, then fed it into my Asian sex kitten's open mouth.

Katie smiled and shivered with pleasure from the sensation of Randi licking her fingertips. "Daddy tastes so good, doesn't he?" she said. She began fingering herself dreamily as she licked her lips, savoring my taste.

Randi reached into her cunt and brought her fingers to her mouth, tasting her own juices. I glanced down and saw that now both girls were fingering themselves as they snuggled up to their Daddy.

We lay on our beach blanket for the next several minutes and watched the last of the fireworks. I relaxed with both my arms wrapped around the girls' shoulders, thinking to myself what a perfect Fourth of July it had been. The girls rested their heads on my shoulders and nuzzled my neck for a half hour while they masturbated. They stretched their legs over mine so that their toes met, and while they fingered themselves and whispered their adoration, they flirted with each other by playing footsie.

We watched the stars. The rest of the beachgoers gradually thinned out. I reveled in the feeling of their swollen breasts and pregnant bellies nestled against me. Occasionally, the girls kissed me, but mostly we simply lay quietly, staring at the Milky Way. They masturbated in my arms the entire time.

Every once in a while, one of the girls shivered in orgasm, gasping "Daddy!" in a ragged whisper, then kissed my cheek in gratitude and went back to frigging herself. After a few minutes, they began panting "Daddy!" more frequently and urgently as they gave in to their desire and devotion. They shivered all over in repeated orgasms while licking my neck and whimpering "Daddy! Daddy!!" over and over.

The feeling was fantastic. My girls -- my teenage harem -- had come to identify me so totally with their sexuality that when they were masturbating, the only image in their heads was me and my cock. So when they diddled their clits, they thanked ME for their orgasms. Their love for me and my hard cock was overwhelming them. I smiled and squeezed them tighter each time they came and whimpered, panted or gasped their devotion to me. "Good girls!" I whispered when they came.

After already cumming twice that afternoon, it took a lot to get me hard again. But it was such a turn-on having these two nymphs in my arms, cooing their love for me and calling my name as they masturbated that after a while my cock began to rise again.

"Look, Katie!" cried Randi, "Your Dad's hard again!"

"Oh God, Daddy!" gasped Katie as she reached for my shaft. Her other hand continued to diddle her clit.

Within seconds Randi's hand joined Katie's, and now both girls frigged themselves while they stroked me up and down. My arms cradled their shoulders as we lay on the beach blanket, hugging them tightly to me. Their bodies molded themselves to mine with their legs draped over mine, and they continued to giggle while playing with each other's feet.

"So warm! So alive in my hands! So hard!" said Katie. "I love you Daddy! I love your cock so much!" She shivered in another orgasm. "Just touching it makes me cum!"

"You're hard for us! All the time!" said Randi wonderingly.

After several minutes of the girls cooperating in jacking me off, Randi whispered in a little-girl voice, "Master, do you mind if I suck Daddy for a while? Please?"

I smiled at her subservient need to ask my permission before sucking my cock. I also noted for the first time that Randi seemed to be giving a special name to my cock -- "Daddy". "Go ahead, sweetie." I said. "Suck Daddy. Daddy in your mouth will make you feel good."

Randi repositioned herself to her hands and knees and began licking and sucking me. My hand drifted down to the top of her head to guide her, not that she needed any cues on how to please me after months of servicing me nearly every day.

Katie scooted further up so that she could kiss me on the lips while her best friend licked my rod. She continued to thrust her finger into her twat over and over. I lifted my hand from Randi's head and instead began caressing my daughter's hypersensitive breasts. Moving the tiny bikini top out of the way, I started tweaking her nipples, causing her to shiver and shake even more. Her fingers in her pussy began moving faster, more urgently.

"I love your tits," I whispered between kisses. "So large. So soft. Filling up with milk for my baby. You're so young -- so innocent and horny at the same time. Your huge tits look so perfect on your teenage body."

"They're growing, Daddy," she told me. "I hope you don't mind." She had a pleading tone in her voice as she continued, "Please tell me you still love me even if my tits get bigger! My bra size is now 32G."

32G! I thought to myself. She was unbelievably stacked! "I don't mind, baby," I said. Her words made me even hornier and I humped her girlfriend's mouth even harder. "I love you," I gasped, as my ass bounced up and down on the blanket, thrusting up into little Randi's eager mouth. "I love your big tits!" I held one of her huge tits and felt the supple titflesh overflow my hands. "32G!" I cried, wonderingly. My pelvis bounced up and down on the beach blanket frantically as I speared Randi's throat.

"Oh, Daddy," she breathed into my ear, "I'm so -- uh!! Uh!!" She orgasmed and began spasming. She stifled her own screams by clamping her mouth onto mine and moaning into my mouth. Her moans mingled with Randi's slurping in a symphony of lust.

When her spasms stopped, she scooted up farther on the beach blanket and presented one of her breasts to my mouth. I eagerly began kissing and nibbling on her nipple, feeling the full softness of her huge breasts cover my face. "Show me you love me and suck my big tits, Daddy! Oh please suck my tits!"

The moment my teeth grazed against my daughter's nipple, she began shaking all over in her biggest orgasm yet. With her body pressed against mine, I could feel every part of her twitching and shaking uncontrollably as she was overwhelmed by the sensations of her fingering herself coupled with my kissing her breasts.

It was too much for me. Feeling my daughter beside me nearly having a seizure from orgasming so hard made me cum hard. My pelvis lurched upward into Randi's mouth, causing her to gag and sputter. My cum rocketed out of my cock and into her little Asian mouth. Cum dribbled out of the corners of her mouth and down the sides of my rod.

I stroked Randi's hair. "Good girl," I murmured. "Good cocksucker!"

When we finally stood up, re-packed our gear and returned to the car, we were almost the only ones left on the beach. In the distance, I saw a few bonfires of families and friends who were enjoying the summer evening together. But they were far enough away that it was as if we were, all of us, in separate worlds.

When we got in the car, Katie took the back seat, while Randi rode alongside me. Once we were on the highway heading home, she turned to me. "Mr. J, I'd like to thank you for taking me out on such a perfect day," she said.

"Randi, there's no need . . ." I began.

"No, Mr. J, I insist," she said firmly as she reached for my belt.

She sucked me all the way home.

Thank God I have an automatic transmission. I was able to use one hand to steer while the other rested lovingly on the back of Randi's head, stroking her hair and occasionally urging her to suck me deeper or harder. "Good girl," I murmured encouragingly. "Good Daddy's girl. Good girls suck Daddy cocks."

"And am I being good, Daddy?" she asked teasingly.

"Oh yes. Very good," I said as I guided her head back to my cock. Resting my hand on the nape of her neck, I guided her head up and down on my pole.

I was reaching yet another climax just as we entered the driveway. I stopped the car and shut off the motor, then leaned back and gave in to the sensations. Thrusting my cock upward over and over into Randi's eager mouth, I gripped her head and fed her a mouthful of sperm. Randi gagged and sputtered.

She immediately sat up on the car seat and leaned over the backrest toward Katie. Katie moved toward her, and the two bikini-clad pregnant girls began kissing and moaning, swirling my sperm between their two mouths.

When we entered the house I was still wearing the swim trunks that showed the full outline of my cock through the lightweight fabric. My girls came through the door with me, then immediately began kissing me and fondling my cock and balls while we were still standing in the entranceway. But after a few kisses I squeezed their asses and told them it was bedtime. "Go upstairs and lick your sister to sleep," I instructed them.

I turned toward the living room where my wife Elaine was sitting. My cock making a huge tent in my shorts, I faced her and said simply, "Hi, honey. I'm home."

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,584 Followers