All Comments on 'Team Mascot'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Will there be a happy ending?

Surprised to see no previous comments. Interesting story. Will you be continuing it at some point. Your my favorite author on this sight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Surprised

I've enjoyed your serial-type stories and this had a great set-up for at least one if not a number of further installments...

Great writing as always, you do a very good job of character development. Giving a solid description of the principal players is key to a good mental image of the steamy sex, imo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

Awesome story. Enjoyed very much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Give me a G, give me an R... GRRRRRRRR..EAT!

As always a hot story and very well written. I guess it is a first installment of a next series, with lots of opportunities: fucking the whole (black) team, being a slave, some hot interludes in the ladies showers...

LOVE to see the next episodes. Dont wait too long BlewWater, I am eager to learn more ;-)

xxx

Kat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry You Never Came Back to This

I think this is my fav of your standalone stories. I would love if you came back to it one day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2591 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.