Team Mascot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kissing ended when Tory lifted her up so she hovered menacingly over the head of his big cock. Carey looked down to see the mammoth cock twitching with pent up desire. Her mouth instantly became wet and she licked her lips looking at it. She strangely no longer feared it inside her. She had to have it. Please him. Let him impale her on his turgid pole. Let him make her his.

"Put it inside you," Tory said.

Carey aligned her cunt hole with the head of his cock and pressed down. She had ridden a cock before but this was different. This one threatened to stretch and tear her poor little pussy. The cocks that she had taken were small or average and she had not had sex in two months. The head lodged tight in the slight opening of her cunt. Her legs and his arms held her perched like a bird sitting on a stick.

"Oh, god," Carey hissed, as the cockhead stretched her opening. "It's so big, master."

"Take your time," Tory agreed.

Carey slowly let more of her weight down on the cock. The cockhead still hadn't completely entered her. It pushed against the opening making it expand to accept it. Carey pressed down some more when she felt more relaxed. It was starting to hurt but she was determined to accept him inside her. One more push and the head popped past the tightly stretched ring of muscle at her cunt opening and moved inside.

"Oh, fuck," Carey howled. "It's so fuckin' big. It hurts."

"Go slow, little one," Tory said.

He had no desire to hurt her or certainly not to do permanent damage to her. However, he had fucked many tight cunts before and knew she could handle him given enough time to adjust. Besides her pussy was squeezing the head of his cock like a vise and it felt incredible as each inch entered her.

"Damn...shit," Carey bellowed, as the spear she was sitting on pushed up inside her body.

Carey looked down and only a couple inches were inside her cunt. She felt so full. She wasn't sure how much more of his cock she could take. Tory helped hold her up. He also sucked on her nipples. The pleasureful stimulation to her nipples helped with the pain spreading from her pussy.

Carey settled down once again and more slid up inside her. Luckily she had been extremely wet from all the foreplay and her orgasm. She tried not to think what pain he could have given her if he had just shoved his cock insider her. 'I might have passed out,' Carey said to herself.

A bit more sank into her. "Oh, mother," Carey bellowed.

"God, you're tight, girl," Tory moaned too.

"Holy shit! You feel like a telephone pole inside me," Carey grunted.

"Pull off a little and then push down again," Tory stated.

Carey did as she was told. When she pushed back down the fullness was intense. She started slowly fucking herself on the huge cock. Only about an inch or two moved inside her at first but eventually more and more eased in. After about five minutes of fucking over half his cock was buried inside her on the down stroke.

"Oh, mother of god," Carey growled, as his giant dick stretched her completely.

'Now I know what having a baby feels like,' Carey said to herself.

A few more minutes of fucking and her pussy began to get used to the massive intruder. It moistened as the pain turned to pleasure. Slowly more cock entered her until most of his cock was inside her. Carey rode him but her legs were starting to tire. Tory sensed this and picked her up in his arms. He carried her to his bedroom still impaled on his big cock. He slowly lowered her to the big bed. He didn't bother to worry about the comforter as he started fucking her now.

"Oh, god," Carey moaned, as the wonderfully huge dick spread her pussy wide open each time it descended inside her.

'He's going to destroy my insides with that huge cock,' she secretly worried.

"Damn, you're tight, slave," Tory growled.

"Master, your cock feels huge inside me," Carey moaned.

Tory started picking up speed when he felt she was more relaxed. Her pussy had stretched to accept the big cock. Carey began to feel a delicious sensation in the core of her sex. It started to intensify and spread as he fucked her. Soon she was pushing her cunt up to meet his downward thrusts. The longer they fucked the more intense the feeling grew until she knew an orgasm was seconds away.

"Oh, god! Fuck me, master," Carey hollered.

"Take my big cock, my little slave," Tory growled back.

"Give it to me, master. Make your little whore slave cum, please."

"Oh, fuck," Tory groaned. "I sure will, slave cunt."

Tory pumped his cock into Carey until she went over the edge. She howled as he speared her. Her climax wracked her body like a hurricane. She had never felt such bliss. This was even better than the tonguing he had given her before. This was a deep, all penetrating cum that grew from her toes and froze in her brain. She gasped for air as the waves of bliss tore through her. Her mouth hung open in a scream where no sound escaped.

Tory kept fucking her even as she came down off her climax. She barely had time to recover when she felt another approaching orgasm. Tory was fucking her more urgently. Carey had no idea what made her remember this at that instant but she did.

"Master, I'm not on the pill," Carey moaned.

"Oh, fuck," Tory howled, as his own orgasm grew just below the surface.

His balls were tight to his body and boiling his seed for release. Now he had to find another place to put it besides inside her. That is unless he wanted to risk getting her pregnant on the first fuck. He pounded into her until she came again. She trembled beneath him with the intensity of a wonderful cum. Her juices soaked his cock making squishing sounds as he fucked her.

Tory went till he knew the end was near. He pulled out of her at almost the last second.

"Suck it, bitch!" he yelled.

Carey may have been a novice at sex but she had done this once before. Her last boyfriend liked to cum in her mouth after fucking and before he came. She slid off the bed and attached herself like a leech to his cock just before he bellowed his release.

Carey had always been able to handle her boyfriend's discharge of cum. She wasn't prepared for the deluge of cum about to invade her mouth. The first blast filled the back of her mouth and coated her tongue. The second pulse was every bit as big or bigger and filled her mouth to capacity. She tried to swallow as the third shot out. She managed to get her throat open to swallow the load in her mouth, which she did. However, the third blast caught her with an open throat and shot right down making her choke. She coughed out cum as the big dick discharged another massive load into her mouth. Carey continued to cough until after Tory stopped cumming. Her chin and tits were covered in cum that had spewed from her mouth.

Tory pulled his cock out of the choking girl's mouth. He looked down at her as she tried to clear her throat and recover. His cum dripped off her chin in erotic ropes of jizz. Her cute little tits looked sexy covered in his sperm. He smiled down at her as she managed to recover.

"You okay?" Tory asked.

"Yes, master," Carey replied weakly, still gasping for air.

"Lie back on the bed, slave."

"Yes, master."

Tory inspected her cunt. It was still gaped open from the recent massive intruder. He could see a spot of blood on the comforter and on the very bottom of her gash. He would have to give her a day or so to heal before fucking her again.

"What is it, master?" Carey asked.

"You're fine. Just a slight tear. You'll be okay in a day or two."

"Oh," Carey moaned.

She could feel the stretched condition of her pussy. It did hurt a little but it also somewhat longed for the fullness that big cock gave her. She almost wished he wanted to fuck her more.

"Let's go shower together in my shower," Tory said.

"Yes, master," Carey agreed.