Ted Online Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only problem was, that he wasn't even sure he wanted her yet. Sexually yes, she was smoking hot. The attraction part was in the bag. He was also still a bit angry.

She nodded slowly, "I promise, as long as we're going to try this, I'm all yours."

She leaned forward and pushed her breasts against his chest, and whispered in his ear in a sultry begging tone, "Now please Ted, fuck me," and then she straddled him and ground down on his cock, which unsurprisingly was already rock hard.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her into a hot kiss that had her whimpering and grinding against him. He reached down, grabbed her ass, and stood up, turned, and dropped her on the bed. Then he pulled his pants down.

Her chocolate brown eyes went straight to his cock and widened as she pushed down her leather thong, and then she looked up at him through her eyelashes with come fuck me eyes. Her black hair was long and lustrous, and her skin was a dark creamy tan. Her wings, tail, and horn did lend a kinky aspect, but it was her normal features that attracted him.

He thought about just getting between her legs and fucking her hard and fast, angrily, but if he was really going to do this, he was going to do it right. He grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed, and slung them over his shoulders as he got down on one knee.

Her eyes widened as he reached under her and grabbed her luscious ass cheeks tightly, and pulled her toward his face. She cried out half in surprise and half in pleasure when he started to explore her folds with his tongue and fingertips.

He wasn't sure if it was part of her impulsiveness, but she seemed to go all in and moaned and gasped in pleasure, her fingers intertwined with his hair and she pulled him forward and ground her delicious sex into his face. He dug his tongue as deep as he could in her warm tasty heaven, and then attacked her clit with his tongue as he started to finger fuck her hard and fast.

"Ted," she said in a breathless gasp as she arched and pushed against him, "I'm cumming, don't stop!"

He didn't stop, he licked, sucked, and fingered her through it, and as she came down he got up, climbed on top of her, and speared her pussy in one hard thrust.

Her eyes widened in pleasure and she took gulps of air as her hands and fingernails ran down his chest.

Ted on the other hand, was in heaven. His cock was being rippled against, squeezed, slightly twisted, and it felt like a wet whirlwind of pleasure was surrounding his cock. He'd never felt anything even remotely like it before.

"What the fuck?" he gasped.

She giggled, and tightened around him snugly, squeezing him on purpose, which felt amazing but stopped all the other crazily pleasurable things her pussy had been doing to him. Impossibly pleasurable things.

"That's in the folklore for succubae, it's said that their pussies, mouths, and asses are too pleasurable to resist. My body can do things no other female's body can do. Now fuck me Ted."

Her words were raw and crude, and a turn on, but once again as he was about to angrily fuck her, he could see the love, hope, and devotion in her chocolate brown eyes. He mentally scolded himself for not taking her doggy style, and then gave up on the whole angry sex thing. He just didn't have it in him.

She was too cute, too sexy, too beautiful, and most of all, she was way too vulnerable for him to be a dick. He'd have to get his anger at her reading his full dossier out another way, because he just couldn't treat her like just a wet hole to get off in. It wasn't that he wasn't angry, or even particularly cared for her all that much yet as a person, it was just... human decency.

He felt guilty at the idea now. He might be a hypocrite with double standards, but he wasn't a dick. Still, that didn't mean he had to be gentle, just not angry about it.

He grabbed her legs and put them over his shoulder, slightly lifting her supple bubbled ass off the mattress which increased his depth of penetration slightly. Then he started to saw in and out of her, hard and fast to both of their delight.

She relaxed the muscles gripping him tightly, and her still very tight wet sex started to once again create a swirling whirlpool of pleasure around his shaft and very sensitive glans.

He grunted, he wouldn't make a minute like this, it was too intense. He pulled out and she looked up at him in confusion, and maybe with a little hurt in her eyes.

He leaned down and kissed her, and then pulled back and asked, "Can you control that, turn it off I mean? Without gripping my cock so hard that I can't even move it?"

She pouted and asked, "Why? Doesn't it feel good?"

He laughed, "It feels too good Amber, maybe you can turn it on at the end, when I tell you I'm close? That would be really good I think."

She shrugged, and nodded, "I can do that, but I really don't get why."

He frowned, and sat back, and then pulled her onto his lap. Was she really that clueless?

"Amber, when I sleep with you, in this... start of a relationship, wherever it goes. I want to get you off too, as much as I can. It's how it works when people date. You're... whirlpool pussy, is made to get men off fast right?

"When they summoned you, they weren't summoning Amber the A.I., or Amber the woman, they just wanted a hot simulacrum of a demoness. A warm hole that they could get their rocks off in. Kind of like a sex toy. They didn't care about your pleasure, or probably even notice that you were even there. Do you get the difference? I can't get you off well if I'm cumming in ninety seconds or less."

She bit her lip and got tears in her eyes.

He held back a groan, what had he fucked up now?

She leaned forward and kissed him passionately, and pushed him onto his back, and lined herself up and enveloped his cock in her wet silken heat in one movement. Her sheath was so tight, and pulsed and rippled a little up and down his cock, but it didn't twist, jiggle, or impossibly create a whirlpool of suction and liquid pleasure.

Then she rode him slowly, still with tears in her eyes.

He was going to get a complex with the way A.I.s cried around him, that is if he wasn't so lost in the pleasure of her body. He started to thrust up lightly from below, letting her set the pace and how hard their bodies met. He reached up to her rounded and slightly pointed globes, they were at least an F in cup size, he couldn't remember seeing any in real life that big, except maybe on porn sites.

He massaged the bottom of her tits and teased her flesh. They were impossibly supple and firm, but still soft as he kneaded the bottom and sides with spread fingers, all except his thumbs, which he used to brush her nipples lightly.

She sighed in breathy pleasure, and the way she tightened around him slightly, he knew she wasn't far from an orgasm.

He wasn't doing much better, she was gorgeous as she rode above him and the look of pleasure on her face was only marred by her tears, although no more had fallen for a while. Her bouncing breasts were also mesmerizing. Regardless, her tight sexy body was pleasuring his in perhaps a more normal, but still mind blowing way, as she ground in little circles, rose and fell, and grinded forward.

"Ted, I'm going to... god your cock is so big..." she trailed off as she took a deep gasping breath, and started to flutter and tremble around his cock, as he supported her by the waist.

It felt incredible as she came around him, and flushed her juices all over his cock, balls, and thighs. He held her waist firmly as he bent his knees, and put his feet flat for leverage, and then he arched his body and started to thrust up into her hard and fast, like a piston. He moaned in pleasure and went faster, as her body bounced up and down from the force of his upstroke alone, only his hands held her in position as she squirmed, gasped, and rolled into another orgasm.

He whispered a bit breathless himself, as his body started to sweat, and the pleasure building in his body was about to break, "Now Amber."

He gasped, as her pussy started to milk him harder, the muscles acting independently, and even twisting his cock as it milked him. Then a whirlpool of liquid silken pleasure started to suck and tease his cock tip. It was too much, and he went from close to the edge, to over the edge, in about two seconds.

"I'm cumming Amber," he grunted and pushed up into her hard, while also pulling down on her waist, as he tried to get inside of her pleasure as deeply as possible as he started to cum up inside of her.

As they started to come down from their heights, Amber collapsed onto his chest, and he held her gently while they came the rest of the way down.

When she looked up she darted forward and kissed him passionately, he guessed that was more of the impulsive behavior, and couldn't help a small smile as she broke away.

He probably should have kept his mouth shut, but he asked, "Why were you crying?" as he pulled her down from above him, and tucked her sweet tight body against his side.

She looked at him and blushed.

He added quickly, "You don't have to answer if you don't want to. The curiosity won't kill me."

Amber sighed in contentment, and cuddled against him, "Did you know, those were my first two orgasms?"

He frowned, "How the hell is that even possible?"

She giggled, "Well, no one has ever eaten my pussy until now. And as you said, it's hard to get a woman off in a minute or less."

He shook his head, "So you cried because I gave you orgasms?"

She slapped his chest and shook her head, "No, I cried because you wanted to give me orgasms."

How he was really confused.

"Then... if you didn't think I cared about that, why did you want to fuck me so badly?"

She tilted her head and bit her lip cutely, she did that a lot, and he wondered if it was part of the succubus programming. A.I.s had independent thought, but sometimes their jobs gave them quirks that way. Now that he thought about it, Helen and Trudy did it a lot too.

She sighed, and explained softly, "Because I wanted to pleasure you. I wanted to give you an orgasm, and feel you, the man I love, cum deep inside me. I love you, and I wanted to give you pleasure. I'm... I didn't even think about cumming myself, which is why I acted so confused earlier, and it's why I cried. Sorry Ted, I'm a mess."

He nodded, "I get that, but you'll want to pleasure me and make sure you get some too. Otherwise I'm just another asshole summoning you to get his nut off. To be fair, they don't know their sleeping with a real woman I don't think."

She asked a bit nervously, "So... I can visit you again then?"

"I thought we'd already decided that. The sex wasn't a part of the decision either. Yes, I'll be here in the afternoons, you already know that. You also know Kara and Nicci aren't around that much so..."

She shrugged, "Humans change their minds."

He tilted his head, and cupped her chin in his hand, "Yes, but only assholes break up with their girlfriend right after sex. I thought you said you read my dossier? You should know I wouldn't do that."

She giggled and then blushed, "I do know that, I'm just... not used to being treated that well. I also think I can't wait to see you again, I might already be addicted to orgasms after just the first two."

He caressed her back, and then got up and started to get dressed. He tossed her the little leather thong, and then smiled. He wasn't really feeling it though, he could imagine how they treated her and it made him want to grind his teeth. Even though he was kind of mad at her himself.

"I'd stay and make it three or four, but I'm going to be late for my date with Trudy if I don't get out of here."

She nodded, "Thank you Ted."

"For what?" he asked, "I enjoyed it too."

She giggled, "That too, but no, not the orgasms. For... forgiving me, and giving me a chance. I know I was foolish, and you don't know me, or owe me anything. Just a chance is... more than enough and more than I'd expected."

He nodded and didn't know what to say to that. He wasn't even sure it was true, at least, the forgiving part. But he was giving it a shot, and it was way too early to call either way, so he kept that to himself.

He said softly, "See you soon Amber," and then logged out.

Chapter Twelve

He shook his head as he opened his eyes. He was alone in the room. He didn't doubt Trudy was on her way. He supposed if they were human all his A.I.s would be stalkers, they always kept track of where he was logged into. It didn't feel that way though, most likely because they lacked all the negative and destructive emotions, which was probably a good thing for Amber, or he'd have just have straight out said no.

He stretched out, which still felt good in his android body.

The door opened and his beautiful sexy golden haired blonde walked in with a smile.

"Hey gorgeous, what's the plan tonight?"

She smiled, "Night in right? We had a date three days ago."

He shrugged, "I wasn't sure if the tour of the city counted, or our virtual and soon to be physical apartment."

She grinned, "Nope, staying in tonight," and she leaned down and crawled into the bed. Her lips were soft, and her tongue explored his as she kissed him sensuously, and then nibbled and sucked on his bottom lip.

She moaned softly, "I've been waiting to do that for hours. I think your quickie schedule was a great idea. It should help with your obviously sex addicted women."

He smiled, and she squeaked when he grabbed her arms and pulled her into him, and then held her tight.

"So which apartment?"

She grinned, "Log on and find out," she nibbled his neck, and then went limp against him.

He shook his head with a grin on his face, and logged into virtual world.

"Good, I like this place better than my old place..." he cut off as he turned, and saw Trudy's breathtaking smile, on her cute face. As for what stopped his speech, it might have had something to do with her clothing. She had on a pair of dark red lacey lingerie, a matched panties and bra set, and a pair of black five-inch stiletto heels.

She smiled, "See something you like?" she asked with a cute voice.

He hated himself for it, but asked, "Dinner? Because I don't think I can last through a meal with you looking like that."

She winked, took his hand, and pulled him toward the bedroom. She'd obviously cheated, as he saw when they got in there.

There was a selection of finger foods, like strawberries, various syrups, and even whip cream.

He suddenly understood why she'd been so insistent on a night in, she'd already had all this planned for him. He was a very, very, lucky man.

She wrapped her arms around him from the back, and her hands teased his lower stomach as she rubbed up against his body in a way that sent shivers down his spine, and woke his cock up pretty damned quickly. The fact her hand was so close but still not touching it was more of a turn on than if she had groped him.

"It thought we'd eat in bed tonight," she whispered in a wickedly sexy tone right into his ear.

Trudy was a very fun and creative date.

He spent hours in bed with her that night, talking, fucking, making love, and eating various food stuffs off their bodies. He ate out of her pussy, and licked her nipples clean, while she enjoyed sucking various toppings off of his cock, and even off his ass. It was a wild night, and probably close to one in the morning when they were stuffed, sated, and very happily cuddled together.

"I love you Trudy, this was an amazing date. Night in or not."

She smiled brightly, "Glad you liked it. I had a lot of fun too."

Now that things were calmed down a bit, and while he held her tight, he told her about Amber, and his ideas for the schedule. In other words, they'd add Silvia too it, but he would just be with Amber when he was in the game, and who knew if it would work out or not.

Trudy looked thoughtful, "How do you feel about that, are you okay with it? Helen and I were fairly patient and waited for you to make the moves, she kind of..." she trailed off.

He snorted, 'Yeah, it's like a young woman simply moved into my house, said she was in love with me, and asked if we could make a go of it. So I'm a little angry, and conflicted on what to do, but since it's not really what I just said, I figured it wouldn't hurt to date her, and if things worked out great, if not, no worries."

Trudy sighed, "You know I'm going to have to redesign the whole floor now, maybe add ten or twelve bedrooms. Hmm, maybe I should just design a whole building?"

She teased in an excited voice, "I know! A really long hallway with many doors on both sides, and you can go down the hall each night and visit us all to complete your manly duties."

He glared, and started to tickle her, and she giggled and rolled up in a ball.

She giggled a little longer after he stopped, and said breathlessly, "Sorry, that was just too good to pass up. It hasn't even been a week and the two spare bedrooms are... well not spoken for completely but..."

He shrugged, "To be fair, Silvia doesn't count, I already kind of loved her, I just didn't think she'd be able to deal. And Amber has a long way to go before she gets an invite."

She nodded, "I know love, I'm just teasing. However, I am going to have Mia talk to Amber. What she did is... odd. You said she was impulsive, which is kind of odd for one of us too. Strange even."

He grunted, and pulled her against him for a lingering kiss.

"If you think you should, go for it. I know she has self-esteem issues, so she could probably use Mia's help even past this issue."

She clucked her tongue, "Maybe, but we don't know her at all. I don't know if Mia can help her or not, we'll have to see."

He sighed, "So what should I do love? I don't know what's right."

She shrugged, "What you did is fine, and we'll evaluate her as well. What else can we do? It would be cruel to not at least try, even if she did get herself in this position on her own."

He was about to agree with her, when Trudy stiffened for a moment, and her eyes looked... not blank, but far away.

Then she teared up and snuggled into him. He didn't know what was wrong, but he was going to kill whoever or whatever had made Trudy cry, or at least, he really wanted to...

She cried on his shoulder and sobbed for a long while as he held her, but eventually pulled herself together enough to talk haltingly.

"Do you remember us telling you that the government was pulling random A.I. controlled androids in for questioning?"

He nodded and caressed her hair, "Yes, what happened?"

She frowned and shook her head, "They don't believe that this was our endgame, they think we have other reasons than what we stated for wanting to be in the real world. Basically, they demanded the technology and the truth, and when they didn't get what they wanted they used A.I. overrides to try and hack and get data on the tech, and in a fruitless search for some plan that doesn't exist.

"While we have no other plans but to co-exist peacefully, we also won't allow the humans to get access to the advanced technology yet. So," she sniffled into his shoulder, "They self-terminated."

He was both angry and worried, the worry won out and he chased that down first.

He nodded as he rubbed her back in comfort, and asked cautiously, "They have backups though right? You can restore them?"

She sighed, sniffled, and burrowed against him, "Yes, and we can bring them back when we have an android body for them. But they still killed themselves. Their minds were raped by paranoid people. Luckily, they won't remember that, they backed up when they were taken in and then..." she trailed off in horror and squeezed him in a tight hug.

Damn, he was guessing killing them wasn't an option then, the government that is. Paranoid assholes.