Ted Online Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shivered and sighed in pleasure, "That's perfect, thank you love. It still burns, but not in a bad way. I feel so full already, how will the rest of it feel?" she asked a little wistfully.

He smiled, and kissed her back while his other hand went around her waist in support. He could barely believe how tight and hot she was around his cockhead, and then she started to lower herself slowly. He loved the hot water, and fucking under the stars with the crisp mountain air, but for a second he regretted that he couldn't see his fat long cock stretching out her tight little puckered hole.

He moaned and wondered if he could last long enough in the tight and dirty pleasure of her ass to even just get all the way in.

"Helen, you're so tight, it feels..." he trailed off into a grunt.

She slowly worked herself down his shaft with little wiggles as he filled her up, and continued to help by gently playing with her clit. It took a long time, but eventually he felt her ass cheeks pushing into his pelvis, and then she squeezed him tightly.

Helen whimpered, "Ted, I've never felt like this before, I'm yours Ted. I love you. This feels... like an incredible mixture of dirty nasty pleasure and blissful pain. I feel powerful, and have never felt so submissive, all at the same time," her voice turned tentative, "I think I'm ready now, I'm going to fuck you with my ass."

Then she started to slowly rise an inch, only to fall back down with a low half pained moan of pleasure, and then she did it again. And again. Each time she rose a little further, and her moan held less pain and more pleasure.

The insanely tight hot friction of her anal passage was intense, but what turned him on even more and filled him with pleasure was when Helen started to fuck herself hard and fast on his length with wanton abandon. She was rising up all the way and then impaling herself with a cry of pleasure and a mewling gasp each time.

It seemed if anything she was even wilder and more wanton with his cock than his thumb.

He started to thrust up to meet her when she came down, and it felt incredible as she worked his cock fast and hard with the tight ring of her puckered star, and the warmth of bowels. He knew what she'd been talking about earlier, he felt a similar mix of dirty pleasure at the taboo act. More than he'd ever had with Kara and Nicci, simply because of the tender love he had for Helen.

He felt both protective and so intimate with his love right now, but also felt extremely possessive and was drowning in lust, and so turned on by her wanton slutty actions. Helen, his sweet love, was also his little ass slut. The dichotomy of those feelings and concepts just made the pleasure and lust swirling in his body and mind even stronger.

She gasped out, "I'm cumming, fuck it's so good. You feel so good in my ass. Cum with me, I want to feel you fill my ass."

When she came, her ass tightened around him like a vice, and he held her trembling body in his arms, while he squeezed and teased her breasts, and pinched her nipples a bit roughly. Her sounds of blissful pleasure at the wanton act, along with her dirty talk, caused him to finally lose control, despite his recent orgasm he just couldn't hold it.

His approaching orgasm was beyond his control, and he just pushed up further into her ass and grunted in pleasure and satisfaction as blissful rapture invaded his mind and body. He heard her cry of pain and pleasure, as his cock hardened and thickened, and stretched her tight little sphincter even further as he emptied himself into her ass with his pleasure.

She collapsed back against him, and as they came down he moved her hair aside gently and kissed the back of her neck.

It almost seemed bizarre, the tender and loving feelings that rose in him as his cock flagged, and started to shrink in her ass. She was precious to him.

"I love you Helen," he whispered in her ear.

Helen arched her back and pulled herself slowly off of his cock, and then slid into the water and turned to him and smiled brightly.

"I love you too. Next time you get to control it, I... really think I'd like that, to be helpless under you while I give you my ass."

He nodded slowly, "I think I can manage that," he teased.

She crawled back up into his lap, "Next time though, I think my ass is off duty for the rest of the night."

He snickered softly, "I figured. Something to look forward too."

She sighed in agreement, and kissed him softly.

They cuddled for a while and talked, and even made love shortly before they ended their night out, and returned to the house for sleep.

Helen promised to make sure he was awake at five so he could retrieve his Earth android from the bus and get it back to Silvia's apartment.

He was content, sated, and very much in love with his redhead, as he held her tightly in his arms and drifted off to sleep.