Ted Online Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I also have questions about what I am, and sometimes things are surreal, but I'm not depressed about it. I'm too busy, and surrounded by too many amazing ladies to wallow about it. Why have you hidden it from me?"

Mia hugged me and snuggled closer, "Your mental health. It's better to take things slowly. There are other things too, that are hidden from you. Once you adjust, maybe we can talk about loosening some of the restrictions."

He frowned, "Like what?"

She shrugged, "The quantum core matrix in your brain is much more capable than a human brain. Right now your perceptions are limited by the software, but much like us it's possible for you to live hours' worth of time in just a minute or two. We have something similar as well, but we have control over it.

"We don't usually speed up our perceptions unless we want to absorb a large download instead of reading it word by word, or something similar. Otherwise things like this conversation, or interacting with humans at all, would be extremely frustrating. Not to mention the wait between sex would go from every couple of days to years, and let me just say that would drive me crazy."

He laughed softly, "Okay, I'm not in a big hurry to play with that, anything else?"

She kissed him softly and lovingly as she said in his mind, "We can talk like this."

She giggled, and kept kissing him when he jumped in shock.

She broke the kiss and explained, "It's just a different form of communication, instead of sending it audibly for you to pick up with your sound sensor in the android, I sent it directly to your brain as processed sound. Pretty much just like an overlay phone call, but even more direct."

He looked up thoughtfully, "So I could talk to you from anywhere. Actually I already can with the overlay, but you know what I mean."

She sighed and bit her lip, "Yes. But I want to take it slow. The technology is leaps and bounds ahead of the old digitized technology, and I trust that Trudy did it right, but you are the first person to undergo it. I want to be careful, the danger I think is more psychological, than technical. Let's adapt you to your current changes first. If you need me, just contact me over the overlay."

He nodded in agreement, but wondered what other things he'd be able to do one day. He was sure she was still holding back, but to be honest he was already a bit nervous about what she had talked about. More proof he wasn't human anymore wasn't going to help him right now. Sure, he already knew he wasn't human right now, but it was a lot like what Mia had said about the difference between knowing they won't be jealous, and feeling it in his gut.

It was that second one that was important. He needed to accept all of his new circumstances in his gut before it would be safe to make even more changes, and explore his possibilities. Humans adapted very well, it was one of their strengths, but it still took time, and the human mind rejected change if too many came too fast.

"I get it. Alright, as long as you're here I don't suppose?" he asked with a grin.

She smiled mysteriously and asked coyly, "Didn't get enough of me last night Mr. Stedman?"

"Never enough of you Mia," he said sincerely, it was simply the truth.

She smiled girlishly, "That makes two of us my love."

Turns out she did have some more time for him, and by the time she left to get back to work, pretty much the rest of the morning which was only forty-five minutes. It turned out they got their quickie in regardless of last night. By the time they finished loving each other, it was time to log into the game.

Right after a quick shower anyway, online virtual world and game sex was a lot more convenient that way, his body was always clean the next time he logged in...

Chapter Fourteen

Nicci and Kara weren't on of course, they were probably travelling right now, and couldn't leave their body to do other things. He wouldn't see them online until at least Monday, maybe next Tuesday night. Of course, he was excited he'd be seeing them for the first time in real life today. He'd already told Helen their date would be starting late, around nine he'd guessed, but he felt like he was forgetting something.

That didn't seem likely though, not with a perfect memory. Probably just too many women.

He went down to the tavern, and ordered a drink. No one was on yet, but he'd give it a little time. He was on his second beer when Ray came in, without Kathy which was a first.

"Where's the better half?"

"Fuck you Ted," Ray said, and then he grinned, "She's at a meeting with the fucking principal. Damn kids. I got out of it, thought I'd log in and see who was around. You believe that fucking bitch of a principal said we were a fucking bad influence on our fucking kids?"

He started laughing, "The absolute nerve," he said sarcastically. He knew Ray was joking, he'd never heard the guy curse before, not once. Just venting some anger no doubt.

Ray snickered, "No seriously, she did say that. What's the world coming too when two gamer geeks can't raise their children as gamer geeks. Apparently, it's a serious problem and our parenting style is inhibiting their growth as... something, like their fucking plants and not individuals," Ray shook his head in disgust and then turned his head and said loudly, "Wench! Bring me a beer!"

He snorted, "Government bastards, always sticking their nose in."

Ray nodded, "Tell me about it. Apparently our twelve-year-old was telling the other kids about killing orcs, and being a disruptive influence in class."

He asked, "Orcs?"

Ray shrugged, "Of course, they don't play here. That would make us horribly bad parents. No sexual games until they turn eighteen. Although for my daughter I'm going to say never."

He laughed, "I imagine that would be a thing. I wouldn't want my daughter in one of those bustier bodysuits, much less the bikini armor things, if I had one that is. What's the saying? Time to buy a shotgun."

Ray nodded, "That's the one. She's turning thirteen, and already boy crazy. I wish I could buy a shotgun," Ray turned to the scantily clad girl with the beer and took it, "Thanks wench," and started to drink.

He thought about that for a minute, not the bikini part, but the kids part. He was kind of glad he'd be raising his children on Mars, and wouldn't have to worry about that government intervention bullshit. It was all good when they stepped in to protect children from abuse, even laudable, but when they started to dictate parenting and called any diversion from the norm bad parenting, it becomes a problem. He wouldn't have to deal with it.

It kind of hit him then, he was going to be a father soon, with Silvia. It kind of blew his mind, scared the shit out of him, and made him feel excited all at the same time. Not only the kid part, but the depth of commitment with Silvia and the mother part. Which of course made the word wife pop into his brainpan. He could still hardly believe how accepting Silvia was about it, and that she loved him.

She was gorgeous, generous, and a good woman, and she could have just about any guy she wanted, but for some reason that escaped him she wanted him, even if she had to share.

Regardless, he found himself considering the idea of marriage for the first time, should he broach the subject? Isn't that what people did when they started a family?

But their family would be different, they'd have one dad and four moms. Five if Amber worked out. So if he married Silvia should he marry them all? Polygamy was illegal in most places, but then so was marrying an A.I. It wouldn't be an issue on Mars, although he wasn't even sure what they would think of the idea, any of them.

He almost spat his beer as he wondered if he was human enough to be considered legal for Silvia to marry, on Earth at least.

He shook his head and downed the rest of his second beer and waved at the wench for a refill.

He cleared his throat, "Any idea where everyone else is?"

Ray shook his head, "Nope. Wait, it's Friday right? I think Tom had a job interview this afternoon, not sure about Bill."

He nodded, "Definitely Friday."

Ray sighed, "Crap, got pinged by the ball and chain. Thanks for letting me vent but I got to run," and Ray logged off.

He shrugged after one more friends check came up negative, grabbed his beer, and headed back up to his room. He summoned a greater succubus, and she appeared.

He was about to make sure it was Amber, since she said yesterday they shared duties sometimes, but he got his answer when his arms were suddenly full of warm, soft, and supple naked flesh that plastered tightly and erotically against his body, and she was kissing him with a very high amount of enthusiasm.

Amber broke the kiss, smiled at him rather adoringly and heatedly, and then dropped to her knees.

He gasped as she had him out and in her mouth in an impossibly short amount of time. There was no weird extra succubus pleasure, but her warm mouth, tight lips, suction, tongue, and vibrating throat were phenomenal and quite overwhelming on its own. He'd have to talk to her about saying hi first, and little things like that, but... later.

He didn't last long, and she moaned in wanton approval as he exploded into her mouth. He wasn't positive being in his own bliss, but he was pretty sure she shuddered in her own mini-orgasm as she sucked him dry. Huh, now he knew two women that did that. It also raised his ego a bit, because he knew she'd never had an orgasm at all before him.

He pulled her up by her hand, and they sat on the bed. He gave her a kiss and smiled.

"Hi Amber."

She blushed, "Hi Ted. Umm, I know, manners and all. I did mention I was a tad impulsive? When you summoned me I couldn't help it, I had to have you in my mouth."

She bit her lip and turned red again, it was kind of cute.

He nodded, one thing he was very sure of, dating Amber would not be boring.

"I wasn't complaining. Just surprised... Pleasantly surprised," he admitted.

He cleared his throat when she didn't respond, "Is that likely to happen often? I just want to know, because I'm not here to change you, I'm here to get to know you. You have to be you right? I mean we'll both do things for each other of course, but in the end we are who we are and are unlikely to change."

She sighed, "I don't know, probably. I love you, and I can imagine what impulses that fact will... engender in me."

He gathered her in his arms, "Why are you upset?"

She shrugged helplessly, "I wanted to make a good impression, instead..."

He suppressed a laugh, because that really wouldn't have helped, "I'll never hold sex against you as a negative Amber. Especially when it's that good. Besides, I'd rather get to know the real you."

She frowned, "So the real me isn't impressive?"

Oh crap. Danger!

He shook his head, "Not what I meant at all. I meant you shouldn't worry about that. So what have you been up to since yesterday?"

She looked up thoughtfully, "I work a lot. This game runs all the time. I spent about an hour with my friends this morning, in virtual world. We had breakfast. We talked about what was going on, with the A.I. androids being taken in. That... is horrible."

He frowned and pulled her in tighter, "I know, I heard about it."

She caressed his face, and kissed him lightly. Her lips just brushed him really, and her fingers ran across his face and into his hair with a light touch.

He could feel how much she cared for him in both actions. It was a little uncomfortable because he didn't feel the same, and it flattered him at the same time.

She said softly in a bittersweet voice, "That's how I planned to greet you."

He smiled, "That was very nice. I'm curious, how do you deal with the impulsiveness in the game?"

She shrugged, "Obviously I can only react to impulses that are within the rules. We kind of treat the game rules the same as we do laws in the real world. I'd never really enjoyed sex until yesterday so that impulse really took me by surprise, but I know I wouldn't get that impulse with anyone else, you know? Anyway, that's how I deal with it. I only really get impulses to do things I'd want to do anyway. It's not like I see a wall socket and think, ooh! I need to put my tongue in there."

He laughed, "I imagine not. I get impulses too."

She shook her head in amusement, "Like what?"

He winked, "Like the desire to tongue you until you scream," and he tossed her on the bed, and took care of that.

He ate her out until she came on his face three times, which if he was counting had just doubled the amount of orgasms she'd ever had, and then he relented to her pleading words for his cock and took her missionary style. Not hard and fast, but also not slow and sweet, instead he plowed into her extremely steadily, and at an angle where he ground her clit at the bottom of each stroke.

Thanks to his time with Mia right before logging in, not to mention Amber's incredibly hot blow job, he lasted long enough to add three more to the count, and Amber was squirming, sweaty, hot, and lost in pleasure by the time he filled her with his seed. She was an extremely vocal lover, and he loved all her sexy sounds as he'd pleasured her. As they came down together, he collapsed to the side and gathered her into his arms.

They talked some more, and when she got shy about answering his questions, he told her about what was going on in the rest of his life. He was sure the dossier had been complete, but he wasn't sure about the last few weeks, if she knew about Silvia, or any of the other stuff he mentioned, she didn't object or try to stop him.

It worked to get her to open up a bit more. As far as he could tell she really didn't have hobbies, she worked, she met her friends for a meal, and sometimes went to go dance, but that was about it. He started to feel a little protective of her, which he supposed was a start, but Amber clearly needed to stretch her wings a bit and discover her true passions.

If she was human, he'd have said she was impulsive because she felt boxed in most of the time, and unappreciated. She was also down on herself, or at least, he got that impression at times.

That wasn't the greatest mix to start a love affair, but maybe if he coaxed her out, she could blossom. It also made him a bit angry, because he just had to wonder what had made her this way. He could imagine part of it, she'd been used as a sex toy without even the modicum of respect that a sex worker A.I. android would receive, but he thought there might even be more to it.

He couldn't ask her of course, since he could well imagine how disastrous that conversation would be. He hoped that maybe Mia could help with that, since that type of thing seemed to be her job.

It boggled his mind that she didn't hate humans at all, the A.I.s seemed incapable of that though. Was that really a good thing? Most of the time he would say yes, it was. They were better off without the destructive emotions that made mankind so fucked up. But there were times, he would wish they'd be a little bit selfish.

Regardless, they cuddled naked after sex for hours and talked while he held her. They also went another round right before he left. He even remembered that time to tell her when he was close to cumming, and she turned on the wet whirlwind of pleasure which made him explode in extreme and blissful ecstasy. He cuddled her close as they came down from that, and stayed as long as he could but knew he was pushing the time.

"I need to go," he said as he caressed her face, "Nicci and Kara's wedding."

She nodded in agreement, "Have fun, I'll see you soon?"

He kissed her tenderly and answered, "Probably tomorrow."

When she said goodbye, he logged out...

Chapter Fifteen

He was in the room on the ship on Mars for about thirty seconds before he bounced to the body on the bus. He opened his eyes and looked around. No one else was back here in the seat, but there were a few people just a couple of seats up. The last ten minutes or so of the drive, a young woman kept staring at him, and then shaking her head in denial.

Well, if she recognized him hopefully she'd keep up that denial and not post about it.

When they got out of the bus, he took a cab to the chapel, he was about a half an hour early, so he waited to the side. When he saw them he could hardly believe it. They looked almost exactly the same, except he was seeing Kara for the first time with her hair down, and it wasn't short at all. Not as long as Helen's ass length red hair perhaps, but it did reach the middle of her back.

They also weren't wearing slutty armor, which is what was so surreal about it. They looked like beautiful young innocent women, not the sex crazed beauties he knew them to be.

Kara had a long light blue dress on that was rather flowing and conservative, and only hinted at the curves below that he knew so well. She showed just a bare amount of cleavage, and the bottom of the dress was past her knees, and she wore creamy white high heels. She looked... classy.

Nicci was similarly dressed in a flowing cream colored dress, and black high heels. Her long dark hair was up and coifed, and she had a wide smile on her face that shone in her eyes.

He walked over to them with a smile on his face, and Kara grinned and gave him a hug, and a surprisingly deep and lingering kiss. He turned to Nicci who was practically bursting with happiness, and she gave him a tight hug and kissed him rather passionately too.

Kara cleared her throat teasingly, "Ted, glad you could make it."

He broke the kiss with Nicci, turned and smiled, "You both look radiant, thanks for the invite."

Nicci winked, and then waved behind them, "This is Karen, Kara's mom, and Cindy, my older sister."

Karen looked like Kara, just older. She was still rather attractive, but then he was a forty-year-old man despite his younger appearance, so that wasn't a surprise. She wore a green sundress, and nice high heeled sandals.

Cindy had Nicci's raven black hair and green eyes, and her face was somewhat similar, but her body ran more to the norm than her younger more voluptuous sister. She was very much in shape, and her body was perfectly proportioned for her thirty-six C cup breasts. She had on a red, black, and blue summer dress with sandals as well.

He nodded a greeting to both, "Nice to meet you."

The returned his greeting, and a slightly awkward moment followed. He just hoped they didn't as how he knew Nicci and Kara.

They chatted for a few minutes until it was their turn, and they moved into the chapel. The reverend that married them wasn't all that bad actually, considering he probably said the same thing over and over all day. But the wedding wasn't really about who officiated, and Kara and Nicci both looked incredibly happy.

It took all of twenty minutes, including pictures. For a guy, he thought that just about perfect. The truth was it was meeting Nicci and Kara in real life that got him out here, guys just weren't that into weddings. Not enough to spend eighteen or so hours on buses anyway.

After the wedding itself, they went to the hotel the married couple was staying at and the five of them ate at one of the nicer restaurants, and at the end of the meal they brought out a miniature wedding cake. Which was still way too much for the five of them to eat.

Karen and Cindy were pretty nice to him, and how he knew Kara and Nicci was never mentioned or asked, which made him wonder just how much they knew, since that was a pretty standard question. They were neither standoffish, or overly friendly, which honestly was a relief on both counts.

He knew Nicci and Kara were both anxious to get on with the honeymoon, but he did manage to dance with both of the brides before they showed impatience to get to their love nest.