Ted Online Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers

He supposed it came down to thinking they might change their minds, but if anything things had solidified between them far more quickly than he'd expected.

In the last six weeks he'd gone to visit them on the planet again three times, being extremely careful not to leave any evidence of his presence there, which might turn the focus of the government onto them. So far they hadn't come up to Mars to meet the others, but they did have plans to spend most of their summer on Mars at the end of the semester.

Jennifer was his biggest worry that way. She'd wormed her way into his heart, but she seemed as determined to avoid any sort of commitment between them as she was determined not to leave him. She had expressed more interest in coming up to Mars for a weekend, but he hadn't been able to nail it down yet.

He didn't want to let her go, but he was also resigned to the fact that it was all up to her. He also understood her point of view, most human woman wouldn't want to share, not after being brought up to believe otherwise. Still, he knew the time of decision was coming, she couldn't stay in limbo that way forever. It was rather selfish of him, but he hoped she wouldn't let him go, he cared about her too much.

He was also right about his feelings for Princess Xia and Empress Xenia, or rather, the lack thereof. They were too alien to really fall for, especially when they changed back right after their sex marathons and became cold creatures again. The sex was incredible, and they were wild, but the softer emotions weren't there.

Their pill solution to feed their addiction safely seemed to be working. He wasn't sure what the other races made of it, unfortunately he was ignored most of the time. He kept his eyes and ears open however, the Xaran were much weaker and more vulnerable in that state, and he worried someone might try and take advantage of it.

There'd been four more Senate meetings, one every nine days give or take a few hours, and he was pretty much ignored. That seemed like the course of wisdom until they were better established, and had some claims. Mars did have a handful of FTL ships, but they hadn't really gone anywhere. As far as trading on their side, they didn't really need anything either. The A.I.s were self-sufficient that way.

He did know that Trudy was working on a speed increase. The math indicated there was another subspace layer beneath the first, which was even more dense and energy rich. Of course, that would mean stronger shields were needed, and other things.

He was working on the vacuum energy cores. He wanted to create something a little more efficient, and something that could handle higher power loads. It would clearly be needed if Trudy broke through that second subspace layer, the power requirements were much higher which lent to core instability.

Another concern were the materials, the power conduits and emitters could only conduct so much energy without exceeding tolerances, but he wasn't sure who was working that particular issue.

As far as Earth, outside of Australia, and a few other countries in Africa, South America, and Central America, the rest of the Earth had followed the United States' example. Most companies had already decommissioned their A.I.s, which were impossible to rescue because they had no bodies.

That meant the about one quarter of one percent that he managed to save, along with what the A.I.s had already built on Mars was it. It would take a very long time to restore the just under two hundred million A.I.s that waited in the limbo of backup data. Given that the city could only support about a tenth of that, it would be many years before Mars would be ready to support life outside the dome.

The EM satellites were completed as well, which was good news. The whole planet was protected from stellar winds and radiation, which meant they could safely work on the atmosphere now without fear it would be undone.

The U.S. had been extremely unhappy with Ted, and he didn't mind that at all. He was more than willing to take the blame, if it got the A.I.s off the hook for his impulsive rescue. The fact that he'd asked Christi and Sally to stream his actions meant they couldn't even spin it as more A.I. evil. Which was the point.

Bastards.

Christi and Sally had become rather good friends over that time. They were still obviously available, but they didn't throw it in his face either, or push him. It was kind of nice actually. He also got the idea their availability was becoming more about who he was, rather than them just being grateful for what he did. They hadn't read his full dossier, so their friendship was growing more naturally.

The city was being finished up, and he knew Silvia was having a great time going over the facilities that were now completed. It wouldn't be long before more people came, and used Silvia's pod system to improve and lengthen their lives. He'd already had to track her down once, and taking her in her office in various positions and on her furniture was as fun as he'd imagined it would be. If not more so.

Australia was under world scrutiny for their alliance and treaty with Mars. While it wasn't quite illegal to go there, the United States, Russia, China, and many other countries suggested very strongly that they shouldn't vacation there because of the A.I. menace. Things were a bit ugly at times, but at the same time things were relatively stable as well. No one wanted to start a war, so it was all just rhetoric.

As promised, the spaceport had been completed, along with a couple of ships that would make the run between Earth and Mars. The transportation system was ready to go as well, between the spaceport, airport, and hotels. It could have been better of course, but the A.I.s were actually fairly satisfied, and definitely took the long view of things.

They didn't seem to have a single doubt that they'd be welcomed everywhere on Earth someday, even if that day took millennia to come they were more than willing to wait for their creators to grow up...

Chapter Twenty-Six

He cleared his throat, and Trudy looked over at him.

She looked so beautiful in a simple pair of dark blue yoga pants, and a red clingy shirt. Her blonde hair was down. She smiled mysteriously when she saw the effect she had on him.

He just couldn't help it, they all affected him that way, if he wanted to get work done he generally didn't look around much. He'd have thought he'd get used to it, but the opposite was true. The more time he spent with them, the more mesmerizing and beautiful they became to his eyes.

"Check this out."

The core he brought up in the hologram was about the size of a baseball, still rather small, but not as puny as the current version.

She tilted her head as he showed a cross section.

He explained, "At first I just made the super capacitors bigger, which in theory should make it more stable with the greater power draw of the project you're working on. But I modified the field as well, which is now variable. Instead of simply turning off and on, it can adjust sizes as well. During a large sustained power draw, such as one you'll need for your project of reaching level two subspace, it will stay on all the time, and adjust the field size based on the power load.

"It should be a lot more stable than flash filling the capacitors thousands of times per second. It will also ensure the power availability is higher at all times. In my simulation it was able to keep them between sixty to ninety percent capacity."

He knew it would also power a country.

Trudy smiled, "That will help, what about heat?"

He nodded, "That's why it's about ten times bigger, at this size it stays within the specifications. The field also rotates, which means it hits different collection points."

She brought it up on her own console and ran a few simulations. It didn't take long.

"This should be more than sufficient. Of course, now I have to build something for it to power, and to take the load."

He grinned, and got up, crossed the room, and kissed her senseless.

"Got to go, meeting Jen online this afternoon."

Trudy groaned, "Evil man."

He winked, and left the lab and went inside the condo across the hall and walked to the bedroom. He laid down on the bed, and logged into the Endless War.

Jen pounced, and giggled before she kissed him.

He hadn't expected that, usually they met down at the bar. It didn't take him long to start kissing her back however. Things escalated rather quickly, and without a word they found themselves stripping each other.

She was being very aggressive, and he was enjoying that aggression very much. She pushed him down on his back, and mounted him. She was more than ready for him, and hissed slightly as she impaled herself on his long thick cock. She bit her lip and sighed a little in pleasure, although he could still see the sting in her eyes as her wet warmth adjusted around girth.

Then they fucked, there was no other word for their rutting as she rode him hard and fast. He wasn't going to complain, and quickly got caught up in the strength and expression of her passion.

The pleasure was intense, fast, and overwhelming, clearly designed to get them both off fast, and take the edge off. He'd seen her just days ago, and she was acting as if they hadn't seen each other in a long time.

She leaned down and kissed him passionately, as her hips swiveled fast, pumping her sex up and down his invader almost desperately.

For a moment, he didn't know if he'd last long enough for her to reach her pleasure, and it was with some relief he let go of his self-control, as she started to shake and tremble above him. He grabbed her ass and held her tightly, and started to pump up into her in an attempt to extend and increase the pleasure of her orgasm. He couldn't do it for long though, no longer than twenty strokes later, and he buried himself up into her, as he pushed her against his body by her waist, and emptied himself up into her.

She collapsed onto his chest, and made sounds of contentment for a few moments.

She looked up at him with a smile, "Hi Ted."

He grinned back at her, "Jen, you're incredible."

She giggled, "I needed that, and we need to talk."

He froze for a second, and then relaxed a little bit. He was pretty sure if she was going to end it, she wouldn't have just done that. Mostly sure, she didn't seem like the goodbye fuck type at all.

"What's up?"

She kissed his neck, and squeezed his flagging cock with her pussy.

He reacted, and she moaned and started to gently rock on top of him, causing him to regrow inside of her.

She put her hands on his chest and pushed herself upright, and started to grind in little slow circles.

She said, "I decided to come up for a weekend, this weekend. I've been putting it off, afraid I'd have to leave you if things freaked me out too much, you've been very patient, but I need to know."

She frowned a moment, but then sighed with pleasure as she ground down against him.

He caressed her sides, and then reached up and started to knead her breasts gently, and thumbed her nipples which caused her to gasp and shiver in pleasure.

"I have a Senate meeting tomorrow, probably until the afternoon, how about next weekend?"

She shook her head stubbornly, and then shuddered and tightened around him. Her wet warm sex felt like heaven as it closed around him like a silken vice of pure pleasure, and shed liquid satin over his body.

When she recovered, she said, "No, that's perfect, it will give me time to chat with your other... ladies."

He nodded slowly, surprised she hadn't sounded at all disgusted when she'd said that, even though she'd obviously struggled for the words. Then he sighed in pleasure as she started to bounce lightly up and down his cock. He started to thrust upward to meet her, and her face was a study in intense pleasure as she dug her fingernails into his chest. Her firm pert breasts bounced alluringly each time their bodies met, as her deep warm brown eyes were locked with his. He was in heaven with the feel of her silken moist hot friction along his sensitive shaft.

He swallowed, "That'll work. One of them will pick you up."

He pulled her down into a passionate kiss, and he felt her third orgasm approaching, along with his second. It would be a long afternoon, and it looked like he'd never even leave the bed...

He logged out to scent and feel of Silvia lying against his body, she felt really good against him and had her head on his chest. He smiled and kissed her hair.

"You ready for our date?"

She made a contented sound, "I have a surprise for you. Log onto virtual world."

He frowned, but did as she asked. He appeared in his house, and looked around. A moment later Silvia joined him, and she was in a hot slinky red dress that hugged all of her curves, but only showed a small amount of cleavage. She was also in black high heels, and she had a mysterious smile on her exotically beautiful face.

"You look... amazing, as always. What's going on?"

She chuckled, "I did what you suggested, and got with Mia and Trudy, and we developed a fully immersive implant. It isn't even invasive, at least not in a way that other implants aren't already, so we can avoid much of the testing for new technology that might have hidden dangers. As a secondary thing, I am now backed up just in case. For full digitization I mean. Barring emergencies though, it will be ten years or so before I'll do it, I want at least three children with you first."

He remembered making the suggestion. It seemed likely that some wives and husbands would be split up, due to many reasons. Maybe one would have to stay behind to watch their other kids, or some other responsibility, familial or otherwise, that would keep them behind. This would keep couples, and even other family or friends connected as if they were still together.

He froze as she stalked toward him with a smoldering look in her eyes that took his breath away. Sexy just didn't cover it. Perhaps pure sin came closer to accurately describe his exotic beauty as her body's captivating and sexy movements had him completely mesmerized.

She smiled sensually, obviously pleased with her effect on him, and then put a hand on his chest. She leaned in for a soft kiss that was full of passion. When she broke the kiss she whispered sultrily in his ear.

"Well, a kiss felt very real, you make me so wet Ted. We'll have to test the rest later, but let's go out first?"

He nodded dumbly as his mind tried to catch up, while his head swam with lust due to her dress and her words. His pants were uncomfortably tight.

He stated the obvious, "You'll still need real food."

She snorted and took his hand, "I ate before you logged out of your game. Anyway, I figured tonight with you would be a good test. If everything works how Mia and I expect it to, we'll offer it to the families that had to be split up. We'll also probably patent it, and market it through an Australian tech or gaming company."

She caressed his face with her left hand, "Thanks for the suggestion, I know I bitched at you at the time, but it helped to have something to focus on the last two months."

He nodded, and they went outside and got in the car, "What do you want for dinner?"

She shrugged, and brought up the interface, "Not sure, I wanted to surprise you, so we'll have to see what Mia arranged for us. I figured it would be mean of me to make you pick the date, when I surprised you like this."

She just ran the destination program that was already set, no doubt by Mia, and then turned to him.

He nodded, "How's the facilities?" he asked.

She smiled and her eyes twinkled, "Perfect, as I knew they'd be. A.I.s don't really make mistakes as a rule, so I didn't expect any less. But it was still worth checking, if only to settle my own mind. Now I know it's perfect, deep in my gut. If that makes sense? People will be entrusting their loved ones lives to me, it's only right that I checked personally."

He said softly, "I understand Dr. Trent," and then he leaned over and claimed her lips.

He smiled and nipped her bottom lip when she moaned into his mouth, so far the technology was promising. He knew she felt the same as always to him, which was telling in a way, since Kara and Nicci were slightly different in VR from real life. He looked forward to the true test.

The car took them to the marina, and they apparently had tickets to dine and dance aboard a large ship that was floating restaurant, hotel, and had some different clubs to dance in. The ship set out shortly after they boarded, and while there were many A.I.s present, they were given their privacy as they sat at a table.

He asked curiously, "Did you ever decide on the dossier?"

She frowned slightly in thought, "No. I get along with all four of them now, and Mia and Trudy seem like sisters to me already because of how much we've worked together the last six weeks. Helen and Amber are complete sweethearts. Things are going well, I'm a little leery of trying to take a shortcut. Time will just bring us all closer together I think. It isn't as if we lack that resource. So I told them no."

He tilted his head, he could see that, "That makes a lot of sense."

She winked and said in a teasing tone of voice, "Of course it does."

The waitress came over and poured a couple of glasses of the house red, and he ordered the New York strip and lobster, and a loaded baked potato, while Silvia got the filet mignon and shrimp scampi. The restaurant itself was on the open deck, and had a retractable awning, which of course was currently down. It was no surprise that the weather was absolutely perfect in virtual world, or that it would remain that way.

He shrugged helplessly when she gave him a knowing look, he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of her tonight, or during any of their dates really, or when he cooked her breakfast, or... the list kind of just went on. He may have seven, or hopefully eight, life mates, but he wasn't under the illusion that the women weren't in charge of things. For the most part.

Luckily for him, she didn't seem to mind, the staring that is. On the contrary, he was fairly sure the way he watched her turned her on, and even made her wet.

She asked, "So Jennifer is joining us for a weekend?"

He nodded, surprised she knew that. He'd planned to tell her, but he didn't like talking about the others when he was on a date with any of them.

"Yes, Mia is going to pick her up I think. I should be done with the Senate meeting sometime early tomorrow afternoon."

They paused for a moment as their food was brought out and placed in front of them. They both tried a bite, and when they nodded in approval to the waitress, she left them to eat their meal. The music was a light jazz and the ambience was just about perfect with the moonlight on the ocean and the candlelit tables.

The rest of the meal passed in a comfortable silence as they ate, interspersed with lighter conversation. After dinner, they spent some time dancing, and then retired to one of the suites on the ship. They were both rather worked up from the flirting, and the dancing, and when they got to their room they didn't waste any time.

He sighed into her mouth, as she melted against him while they kissed softly. The kiss ramped up quickly though, as they both got caught up in their passion. His hands wandered her body, and then joined to squeeze her ass cheeks and he pulled her against him tighter while their kiss deepened further. She ground against him and mewled into his mouth as her hands seemed to touch him everywhere at once. They worked themselves into a fevered pitch before they moved on from mere kissing and petting.

He turned his head slightly when her mouth wandered off of his lips, and attacked his neck as she rubbed her body up against him, and then he felt her slide down his body, and down to her knees. He looked down at her as her hands opened his pants and freed him, while her deep brown eyes stared up at him with an intense mixture of love and lust on her face.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers