Ted Online Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

He caressed her hair as she smiled sultrily and looked up through her eyelashes. He could feel her warm breath on the tip of his cock as she pushed her tight red dress down around her waist, freeing her generous rounded C cups. Then he gasped as she licked the pre-cum off of his tip, and moaned in approval at his taste, all while she maintained the intense eye contact.

He stripped off his jacket and shirt, as she took him into her mouth.

What she did next could only be described as making love to his cock with her mouth. Her eyes were locked on his. He loved the soft feminine sounds of delight, approval, and lust, that fell from her lips, and the way she slowly slathered his cock and balls with her tongue, sucked lightly and swirled her tongue around the tip, all while she cupped his balls. The worshipful look on her face meant he wasn't going to last all that long.

There was no way he could look down at her and not know she was more than willing to suck him off. More than simply willing, she craved it, desired it, and wanted to be there on her knees for him.

She moaned deeply in approval, and started to deep throat him when she felt his balls tighten on her rolling palm.

He groaned, "Silvia, I'm..."

His words cut off as she started to hum and swallow around his tip which was buried in her throat, and he felt his knees go weak.

She backed off a little then, and jacked his shaft hard as her cheeks concaved from sucking him as hard as she could. She shivered in delight and moaned in approval, as he started to shoot into the back of her throat and onto her tongue. She continued to jack his base, and suck while she swallowed his load, her twinkling sexy eyes still locked on his. Once she was sure she got every drop, she took him out of her mouth and stood up.

He kissed her, while he peeled the dress down her body, and over her hips where it fell into a pile on the floor, pooling at her feet.

"I love you Silvia, that was..."

She giggled, "One of the best tests I ever ran."

He was confused for a minute, and then laughed when he realized she'd been comparing it to the blow jobs she'd given him in real life, "So... did it pass?"

She nodded, still smiling, "Couldn't tell the difference at all, of course I still have more research..."

She cut off with a squeal as he picked her up by her ass, and dropped her onto the bed.

He smiled and dove head first between her legs. It was his turn to moan in approval as his tongue lightly licked the juices gathered on her glistening labia. He smiled as her body twitched and squirmed under his tongue and the firm touch of his hands, and then he licked deeper inside of her, and then up to graze her sensitive nub.

He loved going down on her as much as she had him, and he worshipped her sex with his tongue, lips, and fingertips while she squirmed and ground against his face, her hands intertwined with his hair. He too was overcome with tenderness and love, as he worshipped and pleasured her body, along with a deep lust that pushed him to greater efforts as he took her toward her height.

Her gasping breaths, and mewls of pleasure as she grew moister under his ministrations spurred him on as he paid attention to what her body told him. She started to tremble and shake under his tongue, and then he slid two fingers deeply inside of her as he sucked her clit into his mouth, and batted the tip with his tongue a couple of times to push her over the edge.

Her hands tightened and pulled his hair as she gasped his name and ground against his face in ecstasy.

He sucked, licked, and drank his reward, as she exploded against his face. He brought her down and then crawled up her body, kissing her softly in random places. Her belly, waist, the bottom of her right breast, and then he teased her left nipple. He kissed his way up her chest, and then across her neck until his lips found hers. They kissed passionately, devouring each other as he lined up his swollen tip with her warm wet entrance.

She sighed in pleasure into his mouth, as his now fully recovered cock slid into her wet warm heaven. She was incredibly tight, and she gasped as she welcomed him into her body. She was so wet it happened with almost no effort, despite the vicelike tightness around his girth, and the walls of her sex started to flutter and pulse up and down his length.

Silvia said breathily, "Fuck me Ted, make love to me later but please, fuck me hard and fast. I want you to take me, I want to feel you get off in me, while I come apart around you."

He reached back and grabbed her legs, and pulled them up and in front of him, resting them on his shoulders, and then leaned forward so that she was almost bent in half and her ass was off the mattress. His cock reached further inside of her, fully buried, and he felt it twitch and surge at the feel of her around him.

Then he did what she'd asked, what she'd begged him to do. He pulled out almost all the way, and then stroked back in hard and fast. He took her at her word, and simply started to rut into her body, fucking her with abandon.

She was completely pinned down, and didn't really have the leverage to meet his thrusts, but she was able to roll her hips and grind each time their bodies slapped together. She encouraged him with breathy words to fuck her harder, and faster, and use her tight little pussy for his own pleasure. The more he seemed to lose control and rut her like an animal, the more she shivered and trembled in pleasure beneath him.

The pleasures of her body were indescribably blissful, but he gasped as she reached ecstasy below him from his hard pounding, and her pussy became a silken vice as she bathed his cock and balls in her juices. He struggled to hold himself back.

She whispered in a begging tone of voice that was his undoing, "Cum with me, fill me Ted, please?"

He exploded without warning, overtaken by the pleasures of her tight grasping sex and her needy words. He grunted, and buried himself deeply as his seed spurted inside of her. He never looked away from her eyes, and their connection was intense as they shared the ultimate pleasure together, and then came down.

He gently slid her legs off of his shoulders, and down to the bed as he pulled out, and then rolled to the side and pulled her tightly against him in the spooning position.

She whispered, "I love you Ted. That was... perfect."

He asked, "Felt the same?"

She giggled, "That too."

"So you think it's a success then."

She shrugged, "I think so, but I don't want to say until all the data is in."

He kissed her neck, "All the data?"

She nodded, and wiggled her ass against his cock.

She then said rather sultrily, "I do want you to make love to me tonight, but there's still one more hole to test first, Dr. Stedman."

His cock twitched...

Chapter Twenty-Seven

He woke up, his mind on last night's sex, and love making, with Silvia. It kind of made sense, during his backup and memory optimization he kind of relived the last day. It was also her scent in his nose, as he was spooling Silvia, while he felt Trudy's breasts pressed firmly against his back, and her warm heat against his ass as she spooned him.

He was both nervous and excited, Jennifer would be coming today. He hoped things went well in his absence, he had faith in Mia to handle things, she would know what Jen would need and would take care of it, even if it was to just take her back to Earth.

He got a popup, someone had touched his body on Xaran, no doubt wanting his participation the pre-senate meeting copulation. A part of him looked forward to wild and fun sex with the empress and princess, but truthfully he'd much rather be with one of the women he loved.

Not that it was a purely political act either, the Xarans in human form were endlessly inventive, enthusiastic, and very good in bed after all. They had no inhibitions, and if it felt good they were more than willing to try it. They were also incredibly beautiful, and sexy. It reminded him of the first few times with Kara and Nicci in a way.

The only difference of course, was that he wouldn't be falling in love with them.

He took a deep breath, and logged into his alternate android body...

He was confused at first.

He hardened quickly in Xia's warm wet mouth, he could tell because Xia, Xenia, and Xylla all had different styles. His tongue moved seemingly of its own accord, as Xia ground her wet pussy against his face and cried out in approval as his tongue invaded her sensitive folds. They were in a sixty-nine and he was on the bottom.

He heard right next to them on the bed, although he couldn't see them.

"Yes Xylla, fuck your empress, slam that cock into me harder."

He figured out quickly Xylla must be wearing a strap on. Based on the vibrator sounds, it must be a vibrating one. That was actually all really standard, what had him confused was there were two more breathy females on the other side of him, moaning and groaning, and if he wasn't mistaken, there were many others off the bed and on the floor. Just how many were there in this room?

He couldn't tell, all he could see was Xia's glistening wet and tasty sex as he worked her silken folds with his tongue, and when the princess took him into her throat, he couldn't help but arch his back and thrust up a little.

Not only didn't she mind getting face fucked, she liked it so much she immediately started to tremble above him, and he batted her clit hard to launch her into rapturous pleasure. He groaned into her pussy, as she sucked hard, and her throat vibrated around his cock at her muffled moans of pleasure.

At the same time, he heard about four others cry out in ecstasy, in the same voice as Xia's. His imagination of several copies of the women coming all at once threw him over the edge, and he exploded into her throat. Somehow, even while she came, she continued to suck and swallow enthusiastically as he filled her mouth.

As they started to come down, she left his face, and impaled herself on his highly sensitive cock.

He took a look around, and there were at least thirty copies of the incredibly beautiful woman. All of them had Kara's gorgeous red hair and fair skin, Nicci's sinfully curvy body, and Jennifer's cute face.

"Xia, what's going on?"

Xia started to bounce on his cock, and said, "Revolution."

His eyes widened in alarm, and he grabbed her hips and held her still, "What?"

Xia pouted and started to grind their bodies together, and gasped in delight before she started to explain in a breathy sultry voice.

"Three of the more aggressive races found out about our... off time hobby. There was an emergency that required the empress's attention right away, but she still had four hours as a human. Anyway, I can only assume..."

She stiffened, tightened around his cock, and came undone as she coated his cock and balls in her liquid satin pleasure.

She gasped and said breathily, "Fuck I love your cock Ted. It's so big, it fills me completely, and it feels like home when it's in me. What was I saying? Right, revolution. So they must have planned this and gotten the knowledge of the drug. We came to your room to meet you, and were shot with antidotes to the poison, and held at gun point. My mother bowed to their demands, being in the grip of her need for pleasure, and ordered all the Xarans in the palace to transform to human.

"Right now, I imagine they are trying to crack our data systems, and take over the empire. It won't work of course, our ship in orbit was destroyed, but in a few days, maybe four, our armada will come back and put them down, and possibly destroy this palace. Of course, that's why they're keeping me and my mother alive, in the hopes that my people won't strike before it's too late."

She leaned down and kissed him, and started to ride him like a jack hammer while his mind spun. Despite the seriousness of the situation, her pussy felt so good milking his cock as she fucked him hard and fast from above, he speared up into her meeting her thrusts, and when she gasped and froze above him, he held her waist and pounded into her a few more times, before he too fell over the edge and into ecstatic bliss...

He shook his head when he came down, and then sent a message to Mia, Trudy, Amber, and Helen.

"We need to figure out a way to get you all to change back so you can deal with them."

Xia shrugged, and crawled down his body, and started to clean their mixed liquid pleasure off of his cock.

He felt her gasp vibrate against his cock, and imagined one of her copies was doing the same for her dripping sex.

Xia moaned in approval at their mixed taste, and said, "This will help me think," and then she went back to pleasuring him with her mouth.

He asked, "What about the atmosphere, can we vent these rooms, let in a normal atmosphere?"

Xia shook her head subtly, and he heard Xenia say breathily as she was still being taken doggy style by Xylla.

"No, the computers are programmed to preserve life, without our full access to reprogram the DNA, they won't accept that command."

She leaned over, and kissed him passionately, while the princess sucked his cock and Xylla continued to ravage her from behind. It would almost be comical trying to plan a counter strike against revolutionaries while having an orgy, but it was a little too disturbing to really tickle his funny bone. If those species won, what would that mean for Earth and Mars?

He had a strong feeling it would be better not to find out.

Xia straddled him reverse cowgirl, and sunk down his shaft, her long red hair waved sensuously on her back, and ticked the top of her sexy ass, which was flush against his body.

He felt a tongue slather his balls, and that same tongue no doubt was licking the princess as well when he couldn't feel it, as she started to ride him again.

"How many are there?"

Xia said softly, "Three warships in orbit, twenty ground troops from each race. We believe they intend to form a triumvirate ruling council of some sort, but most likely they'll turn on each other sooner or later. They have weapons that would be very effective against this human form, as well as your android body."

He planned, or tried to, while the orgy continued. It went on for several hours, and there seemed to be no end in sight as he, Xia, Xenia, and Xylla went through several foursome positions. He wasn't sure, but it was several hours later and he was pretty certain he'd already filled all three of their holes, at least once, and possibly a few others as they were joined by more in the room occasionally.

It was crazy.

He considered using his android body to electrocute them, but he feared that might actually kill them before they could transform. He considered choking them as well, but he knew he could never really kill them, and he was sure they knew that too, which meant it wouldn't work. If they didn't believe they were about to die, they wouldn't change back.

He could go out there and try to fight, he was faster and stronger than any human in his android body. But he was a power systems engineer and inventor, who once played football maybe, but those were hardened warriors with real weapons. If he had a weapon his speed might make up that difference, but he didn't have a weapon.

So he had sex with them, for hours, while his mind went in circles trying to figure out a way out. He'd suggested that maybe him and one other could sneak out, where the atmosphere would cause that one Xaran to change back, who could then flood the palace with a poison to both kill the invaders and force the other Xarans to change.

There were two big snags in that plan. One, there were guards right outside the door, who had peeked in a few times to check on them. There was just no way to sneak out of the room. He might be able to overpower them with surprise, but that was a rather desperate idea. The second problem of course, was that the three warships in orbit held the strategic ground, if they managed to take out the enemy ground team in a counteroffensive, the enemy ships would simply wipe out the palace, and perhaps the whole city.

They wanted the city and palace now, for various reasons. It held advanced technological knowledge, and it was a convenient place to rule from, since it was already the center of the empire. But now they were committed, if they lost the low ground they'd most likely just take it out, rather than chance losing.

He wasn't sure, but it was just over five hours later that something happened in their favor. His overlay activated, and he saw Christi, Sally, and about forty other A.I. androids in the background.

Sally winked, "We'll be there in twenty seconds, it will take a little time to secure the palace, you might want to barricade the door, if you can get those women off your cock I mean."

Christi snickered, and then the visual of them dropped, and was replaced by the eddying currents of energy in subspace.

He pushed the empress rather rudely off of his cock, and she gasped as she fell of the bed. He got up and pulled Xia and Xylla off as well, firmly but as gently as possible. Then he pulled the mattress off and destroyed the metal bedframe. He tried not to think about how easy and effortless it was now, to call on the greater strength available to him in this body.

It even felt natural.

He grabbed a few metal bars, and then used them as crude braces to lock the door. It might buy them a second or two. Then he picked a sturdy looking piece about three feet long, and wielded it like a bat and put his back to the wall right next to the door.

He managed with some stern words, to get a few groups to move their orgy to the side of the room, so if they opened the door with a blaster of some kind they wouldn't be hit by door shrapnel or energy.

Xenia walked over to him with a strange look on her face, and then dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth.

She moaned softly, as she suckled on his cock, and Xylla laid down on the floor and shimmied between her legs, and then started to lick the empresses hot wet sex as she sucked him off. The princess in turn started to service Xylla with her mouth, and he shook his head at the absurdity of the moment.

He was guarding the door with a very primitive weapon and barricade, while he got a blow job. Life truly was stranger than fiction.

Then the overlay changed. Subspace disappeared, and impossibly, they seemed to be around the planet already. How was that possible? It should take three days in subspace, unless they'd already cracked the second level problem? He knew his new power core design was the biggest breakthrough toward that, they already knew how after all, they just needed components to handle the higher stresses of power.

That they must have finished up in just a day was rather... impressive. It was the only way to explain how they'd gotten here in five hours.

Christi's face came on the overlay, but it was stern, a look he'd never seen her wear before.

He knew if it had been directed his way, he'd have thought twice about trying to stand in her way. He knew his thoughts were a bit muddled with the empress giving him a world class blowjob, but he also thought Christi's stern look turned him on more than a little bit.

Christi said in a determined voice, "War vessels currently in orbit around Xaran, this is the Mars vessel Stedman. You will immediately desist all aggressive actions and recall your people from the surface. Any deviation from my orders or any aggressive actions you take will be met by the same."

Wait, what? Stedman? Christi and Sally had named their ship after him?

He groaned and gasped when Xenia slipped a slick finger into his ass, and started to massage his prostate as she worked him expertly with her hot wet mouth and tongue. He moaned a curse, and hoped they wouldn't choose that moment to rush into the room, as he exploded into orgasm and started to fill Xenia's greedy mouth as she sucked, slurped, and milked him dry.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers