Ted Online Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers

They'd decided to do it now, because Silvia was in her third trimester, and they wanted to be married before the kids were born. Jennifer too, had a small baby bump, but was only about five months along and just starting to show. They were both stunningly beautiful, and glowing. Nicci and Kara had ideas that way as well, but they were waiting until they graduated college with their degrees and moved to Mars.

They surrounded him in a sort of semi-circle, and although he knew they were there, he checked his pocket again for the box with the ten rings inside.

Empress Xenia smiled and said, "We are gathered here today..."

Afterword:

I hope you enjoyed the story. This wraps up Ted's story, I might revisit this universe in the future, there are a lot of possibilities left in it, but Ted's journey is complete. I actually already have ideas that way, but they'll probably change so I'll hold my tongue for now. I'll be focusing on a completely different world next however, so I'll have to see if it develops further in my mind or not.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,996 Followers