All Comments on 'Teddy and Kelly'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
addieQaddieQabout 16 years agoAuthor
from the author

I'm the author of this story. I just re-read it now that it's posted. I am sort of shocked at how intense it is. It was so weird for me to write it, because I just allowed myself to let the story go where-ever it wanted. And it ended up so weirdly perverted. Don't ask me why. Yes, I can see that some of the diolog seems to repeats itself, but I just couldn't help it.

There is a sad set of life experiences that are at the heart of this story. As weird as it is, it's strangly comforting and personal for me...

peace to anyone who reads it...

addieQ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow........

wow an amazing story to read, really emotional

tracysatintracysatinabout 16 years ago
Erotic

That was so erotic, it really was fantastic. More please

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
hey

though lenghty, i enjoyed it.

BrettJBrettJabout 16 years ago
From another author

Hi. BrettJ here, got your E-Mail asking me to read your latest. Sorry I didn't get to it until now, but I've been writing up a storm myself, mostly for the compnay I work with here in Canada. Anyway - done that [ and have a new one for LIT soon, but I digress ... ]

Peeing is not really my cup of tea, but the ear for dialog is quite good and you seem to have taken the story right in the path you wanted to reach. A well-written story, to be sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
One of The very Best writers in Literotica

The very best in Storyline, Interaction ,emotion, conversations and backgrounds of the characters..Amazing.,,,I could go on ....Keep up the good work Dear..You have a new Follower....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good but

good but on page one you say he is wearing light blue boxers but on page three it's white ones please keep track of your story it is very distracting to have to go back to verify what seems like a goof it stops the train of thought and interupts the flow and trance the reader is in so please reread several times before submitting to try to catch the goofs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
it was okay

i liked the story alot but tge onli thing i didnt like was that u kept repeatin the same thing it got really tired of readin the story after a while but towards the end it seemed to pick back up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Emotional Bliss

So many thoughts rushing though me.I'm just drained of my enter Emotion's. Flying so high it's Emotional Blitzzzzz.........

addieQaddieQabout 13 years agoAuthor
this one wrote itself

I am the author, and for reasons I don't understand - this story sort of wrote itself.

ambystohluteambystohluteabout 13 years ago
Amazing

The build up was perfect, i love your writing style. I love how you don't get into the action by snapping your fingers, you work on the story till the action is ready. 5 stars.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 10 years ago
Beautifully Weird

I was stunned by this story and its genuine emotion. From the moment I started to read it I was simply captured by the characters and the situation and didn't want to be released. The obsession with her belly which I can fully understand and the constant references to her baby fat actually gave me more of a thrill than most of the stories I often read on here but they held nothing on the climatic peeing sequeneces that heped bring the siblings to their close coupling finale. The weirdness of the witch doctors potions, the constant reference to the odour and oily feeling was so evocative I was sure I could smell and taste it myself by the end. I have read a couple of your stories previously and been impressed but this was truly amazing and worthy of the highest praise; I can understand how you have commented that this story wrote itself as I felt that I was running with it, under it's control as I read further and further. I wouldn't normally bother to comment on others comments but to those who feel it repetive I would point out life itself is very repetative and being reminded just how much someone feels for another and what is happening helps build us up for a stunning finale. For those who are bothered by either syntax or continuity then I would say learn to read with an open mind, you will find your brain has the capability to overide and make sense of any small errors and increase your enjoyment substatially. Once again thank you for this beautiful love story, it's one I will reread over and over again. Now I am off to explore more of your tales!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NEVER!

I never been into watersports or Golden Showers. But this seems so different. My girlfriend peed on me in the shower once, but it did nothing for me. But since it is part of Dr. Ruthie's cure it seems a good thing. I think she is a 'medicine woman' or 'wise women', or some society's have said 'plant woman', and in times past our forefathers would have pronounced her a 'witch'. She gave Kelly the special third pee as a lubricant, obviously. I wonder if Ruthie made it possible for her to get pregnant? I Like!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
So did Teddy?

End up conceiving his and Kelly's baby with Ruthies help?.Somehow I think Ruthie gave Kelly a potion to help realize she should only love and be with Teddy as soulmates and about how Teddy kept telling Kelly how beautiful her baby fat was,I think that was a reference to emphasize how gorgeous she will be when their baby starts growing in her womb.

Its obvious both Kelly and Teddy belong together,and Ruthie just gave them a nudge to help make it happen.Now I just hope they can become Husband and Wife and help their kids to become like them,a Loving Incestuous Sibling Family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way too over the top with cringey feeling rhetoric repeated over and over. Nobody talks/thinks like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous