Teddy and Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

"It's so - I don't know, so personal!"

"I'm sorry."

"No - it's okay - don't feel bad..."

"I was just worried, I'm sorry."

Teddy sounded so sad, and I knew he was really and truly concerned.

Finally I said, "Well, I mean - since I have been drinking so much this last week, everything has changed. Right now, peeing feels really good, I mean, compared to how I felt before - it's really satisfying for me."

"Like how?"

"I guess that before, peeing was something I dreaded, it felt uneasy, and it scared me. But now, I feel like I am happy to pee, it feels good - and I get all eager when I feel the urge. Which is good because I've been peeing a lot."

"Kelly, that's nice - that sounds really nice."

I giggled, "It's sounds so funny to say it, but now, I guess I like to pee!"

Teddy smiled and said, "Good for you."

Fro the next few minutes we just sort of giggled - both of us - and it was a really nice relief from everything, I finally felt healthy.

"I even look forward to peeing, it's something - I guess - well, it's satisfying for me..."

It was so nice to share this with him, and I wanted to tell him how nice the oil medicine makes me feel. How it makes my peeing feel so smooth and slippery, but that was just TOO personal. It was hard NOT to tell Teddy about the liquid buttery feeling I get from the oil, but he seemed so happy just to know I was feeling better, so I didn't say anything.

Teddy said, "I'm glad you are getting so much better."

I told Teddy, "And I have to thank you, for me being all better."

"You should thank Ruthie."

I giggled, "No - It's YOU! You're the one bringing it to me - here in bed!"

"Does it help?"

"It does, it's easy to drink. And it tastes good, and the lemon and ginger really helps me..."

And I sort of trailed off. It felt funny, and the silence was awkward. Not knowing what to do, I took the big glass next to the bed and drank it all down, in one bold series of gulps.

Teddy said, "Wow, you really do drink a lot."

"I guess I got in the habit of drinking a lot and fast too."

"Should I get more?"

"Oh no, I don't wanna burst."

He smiled and said, "Are you sure?"

"Maybe later."

"I guess it makes me feel good that I've helped you a little."

"You've helped a LOT, you've been wonderful."

"You want some of my glass too?"

"Well, maybe a sip."

And Teddy handed it to me and I took a small little drink. Somehow, it made me feel so good knowing he's been here to help me through all of this.

I set the glass back down on the nightstand and said, "Mmmm, I feel all full and happy."

"Good."

"Oh boy, I can really feel my stomach all poking out."

And then Teddy seemed to light up, and he asked, "Can I see?"

I giggled and said, "You really wanna see my big tummy, all full like it is?"

"Please."

"Are you kidding?"

"No, it's you, it's your super-cute baby fat - I want to see it."

It seemed so sweet the way he said it, and I could tell he was being honest about his feelings.

I said, "Well, okay..."

I was under the covers, so I scooted up a little on the pillow and pushed the covers aside. I was wearing just a T-shirt and my white panties. Teddy has seen me in my underwear all during the time I was sick here at home. I didn't worry about it, because at this point it felt so normal.

While laying flat on my back, I pulled up my t-shirt and let him see my belly. He immediately sat up on his knees to get a better look.

I said, "See? It's all plumped up."

He just moved in a little closer and stared, and he had such a concerned look on his face.

I nervously asked, "Is it too big?"

"Oh no, it's not big at all, it's cute."

"But, you look worried."

"Oh no - it's cute - I love your tummy. But, the way you described it, I thought it would be - I don't know - a little bit bigger."

"Well it feels big!"

"Kelly - It's not, it looks flat and beautiful and cute."

I sat up to see, and I was surprised at how nice I looked. I had spent so long feeling self conscious about my body, especially my belly.

I have red hair and really pale skin, and I've always felt so ugly. And right then, I saw myself as pretty.

It was a really weird feeling, like I was seeing myself for the first time. It felt magical, and I was smiling.

"Thank you Teddy."

"It's - I mean - it's really pretty, I mean it..."

I giggled, "You're right, my tummy actually looks nice."

"I told you it was cute."

I asked, "Wanna see me make it look bigger?"

"What?"

"Here, watch."

And I sat up in bed, moving slowly and holding my t-shirt as I changed position. Teddy was sitting on his knees watching me, and I sat Indian style directly in front of him.

"Okay are you ready?"

"What are you gunna do?"

"Watch."

And with that, I held my t-shirt up, just enough for him to get a good look at my belly, and I pushed a little bit outward, trying to make my self expand.

"Kelly! Oh God, that's so cute!" He laughed.

Sure enough, I pushed hard enough that my stomach was all poking out. I had to laugh too, it was really funny.

I giggled, "See - It's true! I have a LOT of baby fat!"

"Wow, you look adorable, but you're pushing too much - relax."

"Whew!" I exhaled, and said, "Okay, here's my regular tummy."

And with that, Teddy looked so elated. He stammered, "K-Kelly, oh my God, you look - you look - perfect."

At first I was sort of shocked by his intensity, but when I looked down at myself - at my belly, I was really delighted. I felt so cute, it was like Teddy was helping me see myself in a new way - and it was nice.

"It's not poking out too much?"

"No."

And he just stared at me, with this haunted expression.

I asked, "Are you all right?"

"Y - Yes..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, this is nice. You look pretty. I mean, well, you look..."

"What?"

"Kelly, you have such pale skin, and - I don't know, if you were any skinnier you just couldn't look quite as pretty."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean - your tummy, it's so nice, it looks so perfect and smooth, and -and, so feminine."

I totally LOVED hearing him compliment me like this, and I told him, "Go on, and don't stop."

"You want me to say more?"

"YES!" I demanded.

He took a deep breath and continued.

"You have such pretty, well, amazing pale skin, and it just seems so smooth."

I suddenly felt beautiful. Teddy has such a sensitive way about him, and I just feel so wonderful when I hear him talk. And right then, I was just melting with happiness.

I begged, "Go on..."

"Kelly, you know how some beautiful old paintings in a museum, when they show a woman, her skin - they seem so pale?"

"Like paintings of nude women?"

"Yes, you know how, well - to me, it looks like the artist spent his whole life trying to create something so utterly perfect. Do you understand what I mean?"

"I think so..."

"The women are painted with such care, and it almost seems like they are glowing - like they are so pale and so perfect - that they seem to glow."

I couldn't respond, the mood was just too joyful.

He asked, "Do you understand what I am trying to describe?"

I nodded.

It was weird, I mean, I was sitting across from my big brother, holding my T-shirt up, showing him my tummy. And I was sitting cross-legged with my knees wide, with just white panties and a white t-shirt. I should have felt - I don't know, maybe embarrassed or something. But I didn't - I felt happy and beautiful.

Teddy carefully spoke, "And when I say baby fat, I guess I'm just trying to tell you - to praise you, because, well, you really and truly seem to glow."

Hearing my brother say that, my heart just melted - I felt so blessed that he would share something so lovely.

I whispered, "Teddy, thank you."

"For what?"

"I don't know, for making me feel so pretty."

He smiled and said, "I told you, I like your baby fat."

I said, "Do you think I should I make my belly bigger?"

"Oh no, don't push it out like you did before, I could tell you were straining."

"No, not like that."

"What do you mean?"

"Here, tell me if you can see it get any bigger."

And then, I reached over to the side of the bed and I grabbed his big glass of juice. To reach like I did, I needed to move my legs, so I was no longer sitting crossed legged, I was now sitting with my knees and feet wide on the bed, right in front of Teddy.

I lifted the cold glass and held it to my lips.

I said, "Now watch, and tell me if you can see anything change."

"Okay, lemme get in close."

Then Teddy moved a little and repositioned himself so his face was right in close to my tummy.

I instructed him, "Watch carefully."

And with that, I gulped down another huge glass of juice. The lemon and ginger mix was sweet and cold. I drank it as fast as I could.

As soon as I finished, Teddy was laughing really hard.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you doing that?"

"No, what?"

"Oh God Kelly, it happened, I just watched your belly get even bigger."

"Really - How big?"

My brother smiled and said, "Well, before it was just a 9 on the cute scale, but now it's topped out at a perfect 10!"

And we both laughed.

With that, I let go of my t-shirt and let it fall over my tummy.

Teddy immediately exclaimed, "Oh Kelly - NO!"

There was a fearful panic in his voice. It was a little bit awkward, but I could tell he was upset.

I whispered, "I'm sorry."

Without any hesitation, I lifted it back up, so he could see again.

"Thank you, it's just - you look SO pretty, really..."

He spoke quietly; just seeing my tummy calmed him down.

He whispered, "Oh God, Kelly - You're just SO beautiful."

His voice was filled with such sincerity it made my heart race. He was on his knees, his face still close to my tummy.

At that moment, I felt so full and so perfectly satisfied. I mean, had been drinking a lot all day, and now - I just added to that. I felt like I was brimming with his ginger drink. And I felt so healthy because of it.

And at the same time, the special apricot oil was making me feel like this was all a dream - a beautiful and magical dream.

Teddy was staring at my tummy, and he seemed, well - almost hypnotized.

I looked down at myself, and I was surprised to see my own tummy. Somehow, the image was really pretty, and that was a huge change for me.

I said, "It's hard to believe that just a few weeks ago these panties were too big on me."

"They were?"

"Yeah, I had lost so much weight they almost wouldn't stay on."

I felt so funny saying that to my brother. It just felt too intimate or something. Maybe Ruthie's special apricot oil was clouding my feelings. I mean, I was asking him to look at my tight white panties, and I was sitting with my legs spread wide. But at the same time, it felt good - somehow - I just LOVED saying it.

Teddy seemed lost, he whispered, "They look pretty..."

I thought my honesty might seem too strong or something. And in a way, that's what felt so good. It was nice to be so open with Teddy.

I looked down at myself, and my panties were really tight on me, almost like they were two sizes too small.

And then I spread my legs just a little bit wider.

I giggled, "This seems funny, but I'm still thirsty."

Teddy asked, "Should I get you more juice from the fridge? Would it help?"

"No, I think I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"I just think the ginger and lemon together really help."

"They do? How."

"Well, it just helps because..." And I trailed off.

"Tell me."

"Well, I've been drinking SO much, and it helps, it changes the way - well the way I..."

"What?"

"This is a little embarrassing, but it changes the way - the way I have to pee."

"How?"

I paused before answering. I felt this amazing connection to Teddy, and it felt so easy and wonderful to share such personal reflections. I truly WANTED to tell him how I was feeling.

I carefully spoke, "Well - I pee SO much more - I mean, it used to be just - like, a little dribble, but - Oh God, not now."

"More than a dribble?"

I giggled, "It just gushes out, it's sort of amazing. It just seems to go on and on and on."

"That's good, that must help, it's the reason the doctor, and Ruthie, want you to drink so much."

"It does help, it really does, but..."

"But what?"

I hesitated, it was just hard for me to say stuff so intimate and personal.

My brother calmly said, "I care about you, I've been so worried, you can tell me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's okay, I want to know how you are feeling. It helps me."

"Well, I kind of pee so much, it's like - I end up peeing three times - all in a row."

"Really?"

"It's funny, but it's been like that for a while now."

"Three times, like - how?"

"Within a few minutes, like - I mean, I get to the bathroom - and I pee once, and it's just a little bit. Then after I wait a minute, pee again - and then - after a little while, I'll pee a third time."

"Wow, good for you - that what the doctors wants, isn't it?"

"Yes, but the third time, it's weird, it's just SO much..."

"Really?"

"Yes, it's really a LOT, it seems to go on forever."

"Kelly, Whatever is happening, I can tell you are healthy and strong right now, I'm happy for you

I smiled to hear him say that, it felt so true. I thought about the feeling of my pee. It wasn't like a normal liquid, it was more like thick oil. It was incredibly slippery and smooth. Ruthie's oil made it FEEL so different, it felt almost buttery. I wanted to tell him that, that I liked it, that it felt nice, but it just seemed too weird.

He could tell I was preoccupied with my thoughts, and he said, "It's okay. You seem so healthy."

Then I went on.

"It's funny, but there is almost no smell."

"No smell?"

"Yeah - My pee isn't - well - smelly or anything."

"How can you tell?"

And there was a really weird pause, and I guess I should have felt embarrassed, but I didn't. I know Teddy was concerned, and he responded in his wonderfully kind way.

"Kelly, it's okay, please don't worry - I'm just so happy you're feeling better."

"It's embarrassing."

"Kelly, I love you, so nothing you can say should ever be embarrassing."

"Oh Teddy, that helps me to hear you say that..."

"I care about you, deeply."

I nervously went on, "This week, well, twice this week I - I ended up wetting my pants, it feels funny to say that."

"It's okay."

"I couldn't get to the bathroom quick enough - I couldn't help it- really - it just happened so fast."

"Kelly, please don't worry about that at all."

"But..."

"Kelly - Please, I care too much about you. We didn't know what was wrong when you went to the hospital. Oh God, I sat outside your room and cried when you were in there."

"You did?"

"I was so scared. And - I mean, PLEASE don't worry, wetting your pants is such a little thing, it's nothing to worry about. I mean, after all you've been through, and it sort of seems normal, especially since you have been drinking so much."

"Well, I am glad it was your special ginger juice, because..."

"Because why?"

"Well, it made it - I mean, wetting myself like I did, it wasn't that bad."

"Really?"

"This may seem funny, but there wasn't any kind of smell. I mean there was, but..."

"But what?"

"When I first did it, when I wet my pants, it was in the hall as I was trying to get to the bathroom, and suddenly, my legs were soaking - oh God - I was so ashamed and worried, but..."

"But what?" He asked in a very reassuring tone.

"It's funny - it smelled like ginger, it smelled nice - and it was such a relief, it felt like I hadn't done anything bad."

"You could smell the ginger?

"And the lemon too"

"Really?"

I giggled a little, "You may not believe me, but..."

"What?"

"It surprised me because - well - it smelled sort of - well - pleasant."

"Really? That sounds nice."

I giggled, "It's true - I love the way ginger smells."

Teddy smiled. He thought before he spoke.

"Kelly, it's nice to hear you sound happy, that makes me feel so good."

"You've helped me a lot."

He smiled and said, "Well, I love the way ginger smells too."

We sat there in a contented silence. Teddy was focused on me, and I was still sitting with my knees and feet wide, so I could sit comfortably and so he could more easily look at my tummy.

I whispered, "It feels nice to know you like my tummy so much..."

"I do - it's beautiful."

Oh God - I love Teddy - I love him SO much. He's been so good to me during all of this. And now, finally - am feeling healthy, and it's been because of him. His support and kindness have been so important to me.

And - Teddy can be so emotional, and it's something beautiful, something that makes me love him even more. I felt so blessed to know he loves me like he does. Especially about my health, and even my belly.

It's hard to describe how genuinely happy and loving Teddy was about seeing my tummy. I mean, it's something that I used to worry about - I was ashamed and embarrassed, but right now - I feel glorious knowing Teddy is looking at me, at my smooth soft belly.

Because of my wonderful brother, I feel beautiful.

I could tell Teddy was somehow comforted just to see my healthy tummy, and - oh God - it let me believe in something so wonderful.

I loved the way it made me feel.

As Teddy looked at me, I carefully rolled my t-shirt up, so I didn't have to hold it anymore. I carefully rolled the white fabric up just until it got up to the bottom of my breasts. I moved slowly, and Teddy watched in silence as carefully manipulated the fabric my shirt.

Teddy's expression was so adoring and tender. And I let him stare.

He whispered, "Oh Kelly - Thank you."

I giggled, "For what? YOU are helping ME."

"I guess I'm saying thank you for - well - for letting me see your tummy - for your beautiful baby fat."

I laughed and replied, "You're welcome, I'm glad you like it."

"I do - it's perfect - and lovely - really..."

"My baby fat?"

"Oh god Kelly, yes. Your gorgeous and perfect baby fat."

I had to catch my self right then, I thought I might cry. There is something so sweet about Teddy, and it makes my heart soar.

I said, "Teddy - I don't think there is anyone else in the whole world but you who could say 'baby fat' and make it sound so sweet."

With that he quietly whispered, "Perfect - Beautiful - Baby fat."

There was a calm moment of silence, and a very real connection between us.

I was sitting upright, with my legs spread wide and my back against the headboard of Teddy's bed. And I looked at my big brother, not sure what he was thinking. He seemed tranquil, but at the same time so gentle - almost hypnotized. "Kelly, your skin is so perfect."

"I worry I'm too pale."

"Oh no, don't you dare worry. It's perfect, and your tummy - and even your belly button just look so perfect."

I loved hearing him say this; I love his voice so much. I wanted to hear him say more - it just made me feel like I was melting.

I whimpered, "Go on..."

He smiled and asked, "You want me to say more about your tummy?"

"Yes - please..."

"Really?"

"Please!"

"Good, I'm honored. Your skin is nice and - well it's a really nice pink, and smooth looking."

"Go on..."

"There is something so pretty, and so feminine about your tummy. I feel, well - gratified just to look at it..."

His calm voice created something so desperate in me. I whispered, "Please - Go on..."

"I could go on forever, I feel like I could write a love poem, just about your smooth and beautiful belly button."

Quietly I begged, "Please..."

He held his hand out in front of me, close to my belly - between my knees as I sat upright against the headboard.

He asked, "Is this okay?" "Yes - it's okay."

He seemed nervous as he spoke, "But, I feel funny. It's scary, it's too perfect."

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers