Teddy and Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

"Please, it's okay."

"Sorry, but it's just so beautiful."

"C'mon Teddy - It's just my tummy."

With that, he gently set his soft fingertips on the skin of my belly. Almost not touching me at all, just barely - but the sensation was delicious and tender.

He whispered, "Oh God Kelly, it's nice - you feel so smooth."

And then I sort of shuddered from the tingly sensation.

Teddy hesitated, "Should I stop?"

"No - please - it's nice..."

With that, he carefully caressed my tummy.

And then it hit me, this pose we were both in, me and my beautiful brother - was so unbelievably erotic and loving. I mean, I was sitting upright with my legs spread wide, and Teddy was caressing the bare skin of my belly just above my white panties, and just below my rolled up white t-shirt.

It felt so perfectly sensual.

I looked at myself, my bellybutton and Teddy's hands, and right then I realized my breasts, without my bra, were - they were - well, my nipples were REALLY hard. I thought I should be embarrassed, but I wasn't - not at all - I felt proud and happy. It was something beautiful, and I was joyous.

And Teddy, Oh God, he seemed so delighted, so utterly focused and tender. His fingertips cautiously tracing slow circles around my bellybutton. He was lost in some sort of haunting and intense emotion.

Oh my God, I was simply melting with happiness.

Then, I watched as he finally touched my bellybutton, and he slowly put his finger in it, and I flinched.

I giggled, "Teddy!"

"Should I stop?"

"It's okay - it tickles."

"Kelly, I missed hearing you laugh." And with that, he wiggled his fingertip, just a tiny bit.

I smiled and said, "Be careful, you know how ticklish I am."

"I remember how I would tickle you as a little girl, that was fun."

"That drove me crazy, I would get so squirmy and giggly."

"Giggly is nice."

And with that, he wiggled his finger in my bellybutton a little harder. I immediately squirmed and laughed.

"Teddy!"

He stopped, and looked up at me - we were both smiling and happy.

"This is fun, I mean - your baby fat is cute and I forgot how sensitive you are."

I shivered and said, "Be careful, you know how I am, I don't wanna pee."

"Okay Little Miss Baby Fat."

"Just be careful." I giggled.

Then, Teddy repositioned himself very slowly and very deliberately. Without moving his warm hands from my tummy, he moved in a little closer to me. I had to spread my legs even wider as he inched himself forward on his knees, close to me - to my smooth belly.

Without knowing why, I rolled up my t-shirt just a little more, so more of my pale skin was showing for Teddy. I could tell he was excited, and I WANTED him to see my tummy. I WANTED him to be happy, to get even MORE excited. But, if my shirt was rolled up any more, my little breasts would be showing.

He whispered, "Baby fat - Baby fat..."

It was just exactly what he would say when I was a little girl, when he would tickle me. Just hearing him say that again, I was instantly flooded with joyous memories.

"Baby fat... Baby fat..."

And he slowly wiggled his fingertip in my belly button, and I immediately giggled.

I laughed, "Ooooh, I forgot how nice this feels!"

"Mmmmmm - Baby fat..."

He wiggled his finger just a little faster. I shuddered and squirmed back, firm against the headboard of the bed. Teddy crawled right up toward me, keeping his knees between my legs - but he was even closer than before - and I had to spread my legs even wider.

My tight white panties were almost touching Teddy as he moved closer.

The sensation was delightful - and I was laughing - and it was such a wonderful feeling - a powerful release after so long feeling unhealthy and worried. It was dream like and exhilarating.

Teddy was beaming and said, "This is beautiful."

Suddenly - I started squirming up onto my knees. I felt like it was too much, and I was scared, I blurted out: "Be careful."

Teddy stopped, and looked at me with a very real concern in his eyes.

He asked, "What is it?"

"I might - oh God - I might..."

"Kelly?"

"I'm scared I might pee."

Teddy looked sympathetic, and said, "I'm sorry."

"Oh no, it's okay - don't be sorry."

Then, he gently put both hands on my hips. He was trying to be comforting to me, and I could tell how deeply he cared for me. I could FEEL his devotion from the gentleness of his fingertips.

We sat there for just a few seconds, and I could feel it building - the sensation of wanting - needing - to pee.

Teddy was so attentive - and there was nothing I could do. I made no effort to move, not at all, I was frozen.

We sat that way, in a sort of desperate silence - for almost a full minute.

Teddy stayed fixated on me, focused on my panties, and I felt so beautiful.

Then it happened, I was gasping, "Oh no - I - I'm gunna..."

"Kelly, it's okay..."

And I was suddenly peeing.

Teddy held my hips, and focused his eyes between my legs, on my underwear.

I squealed, "Teddy! Oh Fuck! - Oh NO!"

Instantly, I could feel the wetness - it was soaking through my tight white panties.

I squirmed and tried to hold it in, and then I kind of squeezed enough to stop it - It lasted for just a few seconds, but I knew there was even more.

Somehow - the intensity caused us both to freeze, and we were both stone-still. There was this odd sensation; it was like time had stopped.

Oh god - I was scared, and at the same time exhilarated.

I looked up at Teddy, and he was staring at me, at my wet panties - utterly wide-eyed with a kind of sympathetic shock.

I looked down between my legs and I was overwhelmed at the sight. Even though I just peed a little bit, there was a big wet stain on the bed, and my panties were soaked, and the wetness, and the thin white fabric made my pubic hair stand out for both of us to see. I don't have that much pubic hair, it's really thin, but the tightness and the wetness of my panties made every tiny curl stand out, dark and obvious.

And, the wetness made it easy to see the sopping lips of my vagina, pressed flat against the sheer white cotton.

And my legs were wet, and they glistened in the lamplight. And - Oh God - Teddy legs were wet too.

Then a wave of emotion hit me, I felt so completely and utterly ashamed. It felt like I might cry, and my body was shaking.

I whispered, "Oh God - I'm sorry - I'm sorry..."

Teddy interrupted, "NO!"

"But...

"No Kelly - No, don't feel bad - please - no..."

And I looked at Teddy. He wasn't upset at all - instead, he was overwhelmed with emotion. But it wasn't fear of disgust - he looked - I didn't understand it - but he looked completely exhilarated.

Then it hit me - the rich sweet smell of ginger. Teddy must have sensed it too, it smelled clean. The puddle between my legs was something that seemed - oh God - almost beautiful.

We sat like that for a long time. Me holding back tears - and Teddy looking so emotional.

Then Teddy whispered, "It's okay Kelly - don't feel bad."

"I couldn't help it..."

"Don't worry."

"But - It's all over your bed - I didn't - I couldn't..."

Teddy calmed me with a low, "Shhhhhhhh..."

He pulled off his big white dress shirt, and without any hesitation he began to gently dry my legs. The tenderness in his motions was making my heart ache.

Then I saw it, Teddy - without his shirt covering his lap, I could see his baggy boxer shorts. I didn't understand it at first, but I could see he had - he was - Oh God - he was hard, and I could tell, I could see it.

Teddy looked at me, and it was obvious I staring - I was focused entirely on his underwear - on his hard penis pushing out against the white fabric. And it was wet, from me, from my peeing.

"Kelly, don't worry..."

"I don't understand what's happening."

He stopped drying my legs and set his shirt aside.

He stammered, "Please don't feel bad - Please..."

We stared at each other, each at the others underwear. Both of us were frozen, unmoving. I sat there with my legs wide, and he stayed still with his erection jutting up toward me. It felt so - oh God - so dreamlike and emotional.

I whispered, "I wet your bed, I'm so sorry..."

"Please Kelly, you didn't do anything bad."

"I got it on you too, I made everything all wet..."

"Shhhh..."

I whispered, "I'm sorry, it's me - it's because f me, because I drank too much of Ruthie's juice."

"No, it's okay."

"I'm sorry, I drank too much."

Then - I felt a deep building pressure, and I knew I was going to pee again.

"Teddy - I need to..."

"What?"

The need to pee was inevitable, and I squirmed a little as I tried to hold it back.

"Teddy, it's - I need to get up - I'm gunna pee again - I can't help it..."

I started to try and get up and Teddy put his hands on my hips. He gently held me in place, he didn't let me move.

He quietly asked, "Really? Are you? Again?"

"Yes."

And I didn't move, instead, I just stared at his erection straining against the fabric of his baby blue underwear.

"Kelly - are you sure."

I whimpered, "YES!"

And then he spoke, it a beautiful and haunted whisper.

"Kelly - Shhhhhh - it's all right Baby, don't worry."

His gentle voice has always calmed me down - all my life, but right then his voice just melted my heart - I felt completely weak and helpless.

"Baby, it's fine."

As he spoke he held my hips and moved towards me.

"Please, it's all right Kelly, it's all right..."

And then, ever so tenderly, Teddy carefully lifted me, with my wet legs spread wide, up onto his lap.

I was straining right then, trying so hard to hold back against the inevitable - against peeing again. And it forced me to squirm as he cautiously pulled me, from my hips, toward his erection.

I whimpered like a little girl, "But, I am gunna - I feel it - I need to pee - really bad."

He just whispered, "Don't worry."

"I - I drank too much juice."

"I know..."

Teddy moved forward, toward me until I was pressed against the headboard of the bed. Part of me wanted desperately to hug my beautiful brother - but instead, I leaned back and held onto the headboard. My arms were wide, and I felt like I was letting Teddy look at me.

I desperately WANTED Teddy to look at me.

My pose -I felt so BOLD and excited - it allowed Teddy to see me. I arched my back and pushed my hips a little bit forward to let him get a better look between my legs.

"Kelly - Please - Don't worry."

I was propped up tall, and the way both of Teddy's knees were pushed up under me, my wet panties were almost touching his erection under his boxers. He held my hips softly. My arms were out stretched on the headboard.

Teddy was staring at my soaking panties and my wet pubic hair and my vagina lips.

I had to pee so bad - I began to squirm.

Teddy whispered, "Don't worry, it's okay."

"I can't help it."

"Oh God - Kelly it's okay - please."

I gasped, "I need to - I need to - I need to pee - really bad."

Teddy begged, "Pleeeeeease..."

"But - it's too much - I can't hold it..."

"Kelly - It's okay - please..."

Then Teddy wriggled under me, and the - Oh God - it seemed so fast -and I don't understand what happened, but he pulled his boxers off. And suddenly, I saw his penis - it just seemed to spring up - Oh God - it was hard and straight, jutting upright and throbbing, just inches from my wet panties.

I squirmed and gasped, "Oh God - Oh God..."

I have never EVER seen a boy naked. It seemed unimaginably huge and hard.

Teddy whispered, "Oh Kelly..."

Right then, time had stopped.

This moment was absolutely magical, it just felt so powerful, so tender, And so beautiful. Teddy was lost in some haunted trance.

Teddy was focused entirely on my wet panties, and I could tell - I just knew - that he was thrilled to the point of being transported to some higher realm.

And it was ME that made Teddy so excited. Oh God - it was ME that made his penis so huge. Right then - I felt SO beautiful - in that magical timeless moment - I was awash in love.

My position - with my legs spread wide on Teddy's lap felt so gratifying, I could look at us - both of us - and see everything. My nipples were hard, they were erect and prominent under the thin fabric of my t-shirt. I felt unbelievably beautiful.

I stared intently at my brother's long hard penis, waiting.

Then, in a kind of panic, Teddy stammered, "Oh God, Kelly - I need to... "

"What is it?"

"Kelly - I - I - I'm - I need to..."

And I watched as Teddy pulled at my wet panties.

He was on fire with emotion, and I realized that he was trying to get them off - he pulled them down in a desperate and needy motion.

He stammered, "Kelly - I - I love you..."

Suddenly I was frantic and squirming, partly to help Teddy pull my panties down, and partly because I had to pee SO BAD.

I stammered, "Let me - please - I can help..."

I was wriggling feverishly - I had to move up on high onto the headboard of the bed to get them off, I actually had to stand up for a few seconds, to get them off my feet. With my wet pubic hair just inches from my brother's face, I pulled my damp underwear down and off and let it fall on the bed.

It seemed like we both moved in slow motion, but in just a few seconds, the panties were off - and Teddy was breathing so deeply his whole body kind of trembled.

I carefully got down again - in that same pose - and I was straddling Teddy's thighs exactly as I had been just a few seconds before.

Teddy stammered, "Kelly - your shirt..."

Without any hesitation I pulled my t-shirt off, over my head, and - right then - we were both completely naked - and I was squirming from my desperate attempt to hold back a flood - I could feel so much pressure, it was almost too much.

Teddy held my hips, as I squirmed, he looked at me - my eyes, my small breasts, my nipples - my tummy - and my sopping vagina.

I whispered, "I don't know - It's too..."

Teddy moved so his erection was closer, straight up, aligned with the wet lips of my vagina. Less than an inch apart.

It seemed the world was moving with an overwhelming feverish energy, but at the same time everything was in slow motion. I was swept up and couldn't do anything else but drink in the love I was feeling from Teddy.

My squirming was getting frantic, and my hips seemed to pump, and I pushed myself - my wet groin - on purpose - firm against Teddy's beautiful erection.

He responded, "Oh God - Kelly - PLEASE!"

Then Teddy slowly pulled my hips in close to his hard penis, it felt so magical.

He whispered, "Beautiful baby fat..."

At that moment I simply exploded - and there was suddenly a hot wet surging from between my legs.

I absolutely squealed with joy, "Oh God - OH FUCK!"

I peed, squirting out, hot and strong, down onto Teddy's erection.

A thick stream splashed all over Teddy's lap.

My brother cried out, "Oh God - Kelly - YES!"

Some instinct overcame me, and I tried to arch myself taller - up on my knees - and thrust my groin against Teddy's erection, pressing, soaking him, letting it splash.

I gasped out, "Oh Teddy!"

The hot flow positively captivated Teddy, he was wide-eyed and awestruck - panting wildly.

I was shaking, but I was desperately trying to sit up, to see it all. The stream was beautiful and splattering down - all over Teddy and onto the sheets.

I was consumed with a frantic wanting, and I squirmed and crawled onto Teddy, pushing him down on the bed, flat onto his back. My knees were still wide, and the flow was directed at his erection and his belly.

Teddy stammered, "Oh God - Kelly - Yes!"

Then, it slowed down, eventually to a trickle, and it glided down along the inside of my thighs.

When it finally stopped, I was straddling my brother, tall on my knees looking down at Teddy on his back, and he was absolutely glistening.

My brother lay prone, breathing deeply, looking up at me, straight up, directly at my sopping vagina.

I arched hips, and pushed my pelvis closer to his face. I desperately WANTED Teddy to see, to really SEE me.

Teddy stammered, "Oh God - Kelly - this is so beautiful..."

I whispered, "I - I think - th-there's a little more."

"What?" asked Teddy.

"I - I'm going to - there's a little more, I can feel it."

Teddy whispered, "Yes - yes, oh please..."

I inched forward on my knees, so he could see better.

"Kelly - Yes - yes, oh please - PLEASE!"

Then, I pushed, and a final small spurt rained down, hot on Teddy's smooth chest.

"Oh God - Kelly!" exclaimed Teddy.

The emotional release was staggering. All I could do was stay frozen, tall on my knees, amazed at what I had just done.

I felt like I was about to explode with love.

Teddy was ecstatic, and panting.

I was wet, my brother was wet, the sheets were wet!

"Oh my God..." I whispered.

Our bodies seemed to sparkle in the orange light of the tiny bedside lamp. It was like we were drowning in the thick sweet smell of ginger.

Teddy smiled and stammered, "It's - it's so warm..."

I looked down at my self and my thin pubic hair was sopping and glistening - and Teddy too, both of us had wet pubic hair.

I stuttered, "Teddy? Oh my God, Teddy, I - can't believe what I just did..."

He whimpered, "Kelly, I love you."

Teddy slowly and gently pulled me down, and held me tight against his wet chest and my full body pressed against his sopping torso and legs.

It was then that I felt it. It was Ruthie's Magic Oil, it made everything so slippery. The sensation of my pee was so velvety and so smooth. My brother must have felt it too, because the wetness - my pee - was so oily, and even a little bit thick, almost like it was soapy.

I was holding him, and he was holding me - the feeling between us was sensual and warm. It was beautiful.

And the way I was laying, my soggy groin was pressing against Teddy's hard penis, made me feel positively overjoyed.

We lay there together, frozen in a sort of shock. I wanted to say something - to THANK my beautiful brother, for letting me do what I did. But I was just too astonished to say anything.

Then, Teddy cautiously whispered, "Kelly, can I ask you something?"

"Yes - anything."

"You said tonight, earlier - you told me sometimes you pee three times."

"I know..."

"Do you, I mean - do you think you could..."

"What?"

"Could you pee one more time?"

"Teddy, are you serious?"

"Could you?"

There was such desperation in his voice, something I've never heard before. I thought for a moment, then quietly replied.

"I think so - Maybe..."

He sounded excited, "Really, can you try?"

"Yes, I think so..."

"Kelly - it's just - I mean - what happened, what we just did - it was so beautiful..."

I couldn't believe how tender he sounded. I thought for a moment, and slowly I knew the answer.

"Yes, I'll try, I think so - I know I can."

When I said that, my brother was somehow - I don't know - relived maybe. Or maybe he was happy.

I whispered, "It might take a few minutes, before - well, before I can feel it, I mean before I can pee again, but it'll will happen..."

"You told me the third time you pee is different."

"It is, it really is. It goes on and on."

"Good."

"And, when I pee the third time, it feels REALLY good."

Teddy whispered, like he was hypnotized, "Oh Kelly, that sounds beautiful."

With that, he hugged me so tight and with such emotion, I thought I would cry from feeling such joy. Oh God - It felt so good. It was like he gave me permission to pee again - I could tell he WANTED me to, that he was excited for me.

The embrace was so slippery and oily from the drenching pee all over both of us. Teddy was still breathing hard, in an anxious way. It was so intense, I hugged him, tighter, but at the same time I felt this overwhelming NEED to let Teddy see me. And for me to see him.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers