Teen Slut Spreads For Married Men Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled up at him, admiring his awesome boner. It even smelled better than teen cock -- fat, hungry, nasty, animal. She cupped his balls, loving their warmth, and wrapped a small hand around the base of his shaft, feeling its heat and thickness. Then she licked her lips, looked up at him, and hungrily sucked his fat, wet cockhead into her young mouth. It tasted AMAZING, it smelled amazing. Moaning, she sucked his boner a few inches, back and forth, looking up at him. The man was a hot stud, she was so turned on that she had a married adult male hot to fuck her.

And that's what he wanted -- not a blowjob, but to fuck her. He let her inexpertly suck his dick a few minutes, but then he proclaimed, "You didn't come here just to suck a married dick, did you, baby -- how about you let me fuck that 18 year old pussy of yours?" Her age was definitely turning him on, she could hear it in his voice. So she leaned back on the sofa, nude, pulling her knees open. "Yeah, my pussy sooo needs a big married dick in it -- show me how a real man fucks!"

Billy snorted, laughing a big, as he leaned over her, his meaty body towering over hers, while he rubbed his dick against her vagina. "Damn, you're so wet, so young," he snorted in dismay, "you've gotta be the hottest bitch I've had in ages -- or ever!"

Fallon didn't care what he thought about her, she just wanted that awesome, married boner in her cunt. "Uhhh -- fuck me, now, please -- FUCK ME!"

He did, thrusting his ass forward, sinking a couple inches of concrete pole into her twat. Fallon screamed, reaching down to pull his ass forward, wanting all of him inside her pussy. She was more turned on for sex than any of the five teen boys she'd been fucking in high school. That was all just silly, stupid teen fun; this was going to be actual sex, with a REAL man. She was so proud of herself!

What she wasn't ready for is the difference a real man makes. Not only was his cock bigger and harder; but he used it so much better. Thrust deeper, and he rammed it against her G-spot to make her extra-wet. He groped her ass or tits, and he stared at her body like she was a hooker, a dirty slut. He made her lick her juices off of his penis -- what a nasty, sexy flavor -- before continuing to ram-fuck her. He left his fat dick deep in her pussy as she cummed around it, screaming to multiple orgasms, then he flipped her onto her fours and fucked her doggy-style so he could stare at her teenage ass. After she'd had a dozen orgasms from his gorgeous dick, he too finally had his first cum, shooting a wad of his married sperm deep into her tight, teen cunt.

And, unlike with teen boys, the sex wasn't over. He kissed her -- more like fucking her mouth with his tongue, really, than a kiss -- before getting hard again, in only about 10 minutes. He sat on the sofa and had her straddle him, so he could play with her teen breasts and suck them while she rode his erection. His dick was so big and long, she sat way up on it, then slammed her body down, filling her cunt with that married penis. It felt amazing in her body -- and, he made her feel amazing, with him being to turned on to fuck her just because of her looks and age.

Fallon realized, right then, that her older sister was exactly right. Married men are WAY better to fuck!

"C'mon," she breathlessly panted, sweating all over, staring down at Billy as he was slobbering her firm, teen titties with his wet mouth, and his cock was deep up her messy, squishy-wet pussy, "fuck me baby, make me your slut!" She began gyrating her thin, teen ass rapidly, jerking his fat married dick around, her juices dripping down his shaft onto his shaved balls. "You make me so horny, baby! I love your married dick in me! Fuck me harder, you stud, fuck my teen cunt!"

Soon afterwards, she felt him squirting another load of semen into her teen cunt, and the two of them collapsed into a sweaty, naked mess on the leather sofa.

Later, Billy turned out the lights, mounted her, and fucked her a third time on the sofa, before they dozed off to sleep. Then early in the morning -- really, only a few hours later -- he fucked her again, mostly doggy-style, staring at her tight, small teen ass while shoving his married cock so hard into her teenage twat. She played it up for him -- "Fuck my teen pussy, fuck my young cunt, I need your married cock so badly, give my teen cunt what I need!" It made him more horny, he fucked her harder, but he also laughed.

By the time Farrah came by to pick up her sister, Fallon was a stinky, messy, skanky teen slut with male sweat and married sperm dripping on her body, out of her pussy, under her dress and thong. Farrah only smirked, seeing how much "fun" Fallon had had.

The older sister's voice had that know-it-all confidence, as she drove the two of them away from the restaurant. "See? I was right."

Sinking into the passenger seat, exhausted and sore, Fallon didn't respond. She was thinking to herself -- damn she was right, married cock is great!

12