Temporary Girlfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers

Josh established a slow and deliberate stroking in and out of Stacy's body. They both smiled and kissed, pulling me into the fray as they did.

"Bring your pussy up over my mouth, Megan," Stacy instructed.

I rose and positioned myself facing Josh but in a way that Stacy could tongue my slit and nether region. I held Josh's shoulders for stability and also to feel more a part of his thrusting into Stacy. Josh and I could kiss and we did; he fondled my breasts with one hand, using the other to steady us and to fondle Stacy's generous breasts.

Stacy's tongue proved to be expert for in no time at all I found myself writhing above her and nearing an orgasm again.

"I'm getting near again," I warned my partners.

"Me too," Josh said softly.

"Me too," Stacy whispered.

Thus, thirty seconds later Josh sped up his thrusts into Stacy as she accelerated her tongue action on my cunt, one of her fingers jamming me at a rapid rate. I reached down and massaged her clit, trying to deliver exceptional stimulation to the small area.

We exploded.

Josh led the way by making several final deep penetrations as he shot his cum into Stacy; Stacy and my orgasms followed directly. We all got wet again and I think I was the culprit this time. We both cuddled into Josh in our after glow, enjoying the aromas we'd created and the stickiness we shared. No one wanted to do anything about it.

No one said a word. We could feel each other's hearts beating and listen to the softening sounds of our breathing. One by one by one we closed our eyes and fell asleep in each other's arms. I'm not sure I'd ever felt so content in my life.

*

Fiona stood naked beside the bed when I opened my eyes. The morning sunlight streamed in the windows. She asked nicely, "You all have fun last night? If noise and odor are an indication, I'd say you must have had six more people in here having sex with you all last night."

"You're beautiful," I told her in my sleepy voice.

Josh rolled his nude body over and looked at his sister, naked before him for the first time. "I agree, you are beautiful, Fiona."

"Careful, all these complements will go to my head. I just want to know what our plans are. It's seven o'clock now and Ray and I are eager to head south."

Josh sat up, extending a hand to Fiona. She backed away, "Later, sailor. Right now let's travel." She grinned at him but did a little bump and grind with her hips to show her interest. I could smell Fiona's sex, a signal that she too had had an active night.

I watched her and she changed her mind. She took Josh's hand and said, "One finger, in me, right now. That's all for now." She moved his hand down to her pussy and I watched as he extended a finger and gently inserted it into her; she sunk her body down on his hand. She closed her eyes savoring the physical contact.

"Oh, shit," she said through clenched jaws, a moan accompanying her explitive. "Let's hurry to Mexico." She pulled his hand away and backed towards the door.

Josh smelled his finger and then visibly licked the digit. "Yummmm," he said.

Stacy sat in her glorious nudity beside him. I could feel that rush in my pussy again as I looked at the three other nude bodies in the room.

"How about breakfast in a quarter hour?" Fiona asked tentatively.

We concurred and she snuck out the door.

"Oh, I have to go with her," Stacy said hopping out of bed. "She has my travel case in her room. We all checked out of the Lodge." With that, she got up, collected her clothing and silently crept out of the room without putting anything on.

Josh and I looked at each other.

"Time for a quickie?" I asked.

He nodded.

Josh proved that he couldn't be in the presence of three naked women without developing a severe hard-on. I knew I flushed from watching the interaction between Josh and Fiona. I pulled Josh over me and he sank into me.

I grabbed his hand, the one that had the finger that had been in Fiona only moments before. I inhaled her aroma as he held the finger out for me. I could sense her unique odor and loved it. I wanted to get to Mexico fast too, but not before we finished our quickie.

As quickies go, this proved to be arousing and very satisfying. We were learning each other's buttons and how to bring pleasure to one another in short order. We did. He did. I did. Wow!

After our showers and quickly repacking our clothes, we went downstairs. Josh grabbed a glass of orange juice and disappeared into the den to do the flight planning for our trip to Puerto Vallarta.

He rejoined Ray, Fiona, Stacy and me as we finished some scrambled eggs that Fiona had whipped up. Josh wolfed down a helping as he told us about the flight details.

He said, "The distance from here to Puerto Vallarta is 1,285 miles or 1,115 nautical miles. We'll travel about 420 knots, so the trip down will take about three hours including climb out and descent. Weather is superb over the entire route and we might get a tailwind part of the way. By noon, they expect the temperatures to be in the mid eighties and the water temperature is just over eighty. Light breezes. Sounds pretty perfect to me."

We snuck out of the house without waking the others. Fiona left a note on behalf of all of us.

Half an hour later we were at the Aspen, Colorado airport and twenty minutes later the Cessna Citation jet lifted off the runway into the bright morning skies over Colorado. Twenty minutes after that we were near altitude and on our flight plan route to PVR. Josh had me sit as co-pilot again.

Our morning sexual romp had left me satisfied for the time being so I wasn't about to jump Josh's bones at 40,000-feet. Our three passengers, however, decided they'd join the Mile High Club. I peeked back into the cabin after we got to altitude and saw Ray lying back on one of the posh leather seats with a 'died and gone to heaven' look on his face as Stacy and Fiona took turns riding his cock. All three were nude. I pulled the curtain, not so much to given them privacy that they didn't seem to need, but to remove my own temptation to join them.

I asked Josh to start giving me a lesson about the airplane and its instrumentation. I allowed that to consume me despite the moans and shrieks from the passenger compartment. Josh actually let me make some gentle S-turns and get the feel for the controls of the jet. By the time we landed, I felt more comfortable with the plane, even going so far as to consider getting a pilot's license. He explained the process to me.

We cleared customs, got a rental car and drove into the old part of the town and had lunch at a place Ellie had recommended. Her recommendation turned out to be excellent and we got a wonderful meal and good service.

I hadn't brought a bathing suit so after our lunch we stopped in a tourist shop and I bought a bikini that I thought might have arousal powers to it.

Fiona and Ray had rented a villa for the week that turned out to be about fifteen minutes north of the airport on the Bay of Banderas, a small open bay into the Pacific Ocean.

The home was impressive, sitting on a sandy bluff overlooking the Pacific and the Bay, with large rooms that opened onto a flagstone deck, beach and pool. Dense foliage and a surrounding security wall ensured the utmost privacy from neighbors, plus we were far enough away from the usual tourist hotels that even the pristine beach didn't have casual walkers on it.

After we'd all walked around the house Fiona announced that it was beach time. In minutes Stacy, Fiona and I ran from the house down to the beach in our bikinis. As I paused before splashing into the warm water, I could look both ways along the beach and only see about a half dozen people, most far down the beach towards the airport. I could see no one in the other direction. Marvelous.

My new white and yellow bikini became almost transparent when it got wet, a fact that hadn't announced itself until Stacy came to me and kissed me, running her tongue down to my breasts.

"You're on display, Love," she said, "if that makes any difference to you."

I looked down and saw my state; "Well, I wanted a seductive bathing suit. I guess this'll do." I grinned at Fiona and Stacy.

Ray and Josh joined us a few minutes later. We were bobbing around on our backs in the clear water. Ray had found some facemasks and snorkel tubes and waded in and gave me a set to try. He stared at my breasts through the transparent bikini.

"If you like these, you should see what the lower half looks like," I told him with a splash.

He splashed back and said, "I love bathing suits like that."

Seconds later my eyes took in the sights under the bay's surface, including a wide variety of beautiful looking little fish and an occasional conch shell.

The five of us swam and sunned for over an hour, taking care not to burn since we'd also forgotten to bring or buy suntan lotion. After an hour, I went up to the shade of some palm trees that surrounded the pool deck, moving a lounger around so I could be in the shade. The gentle sea breeze dried me off in minutes. I lay back and was asleep in an instant.

I think I had some erotic dreams. In any case, they ended erotically as I felt my pussy flush with attention. I gradually regained consciousness.

As my eyes blinked open I found Fiona bending over me and blowing her hot breath on my bathing suit, right on the thin fabric covering my clitoris. No wonder I felt flushed and 'hot'.

I pulled her on top of me and we went into a kiss that turned into a French kiss.

"Can we make love to each other now?" I asked with an impatient tone to my voice.

"Yes, Love. It's time," she whispered as she kissed me again.

Over Fiona's shoulder I watched Ray remove Stacy's bikini bra and start to suck on her breasts. The sun was bright – almost too bright on the patio. Josh came to us and said, "Let's take this inside. We don't want to shock the natives."

Fiona pulled me up from the lounger and we walked the few paces to the master bedroom, entering the room directly from the patio through gossamer curtains that swayed with the sea breeze off the Bay. Fiona, Josh and I pulled the suits from our body and moved into a three-way hug that brought hands and breasts into play.

"I'm promoting better family relations," I told the two of them. "It's time for you two to join – to love each other – to make love."

Fiona turned more squarely to her brother and pushed her full chest into his as they kissed.

I dropped to my knees and turned Josh's hips towards me so I could have access to his cock. I pulled his rod to my mouth and started an oral assault on his tool, holding him as the blood surged into his manhood.

When I had him rock hard and his cock stood straight out from his body, I rose and steered the two of them to the bed. They fell side by side.

I leaned in and licked Fiona's slit, enjoying the full taste and texture of her love nest for the first time. She moaned.

I postponed further pleasure and indicated to Josh that he should mount his sister. He came up over her and allowed me to hold his cock as I positioned him against her pussy just as I'd done with he and Stacy the night before.

In another second, he sank his entire swollen cock into her pussy, pausing at rock bottom for the two of them to savor the penetration.

"Oh, God, Fi," he gasped; "We should have done this years ago. We wasted all this time waiting and wondering what it'd be like."

She reached up and stroked his face, "We're doing it now and that's all that counts. Forget about lost opportunities and think of all the times we have ahead of us."

Fiona reached out to me as I watched the two of them start to twist and rotate body parts into each other. "Megan, you are so wonderful to make this happen for us. I don't want you to think I'm stealing him from you."

"I'm happy for the two of you," I told her; "happy that you've both found each other and can enjoy each other. I don't feel threatened by this. I actually just feel closer to the two of you."

I knelt beside Josh and gently rubbed his back as he moved in and out of Fiona at a slow pace.

"Come over me," Fiona suggested to me.

"No. This is your first time with Josh. I'm privileged to be here and watch it but focus on him and not on me."

She nodded and turned to her brother. The two of them accelerated the pace at which their bodies slammed together.

Fiona's breasts swayed in synch with Josh's thrusts, the harmonic motion creating a highly erotic sight. One of her hands stroked his face as the other held one breast to keep the gelatinous mound from oscillating too much.

I reached between the two and cupped Fiona's mound, spreading two fingers of my hand so I could feel Josh's cock pistoning back and forth into his sister's lithe body. They were both panting hard, and I took this as a sign that both were near their climaxes.

I shifted my hand and started to rub and push on Fiona's clit. She responded with a further moan and then as I rubbed I could feel her urgency increase; Josh responded by increasing his thrusts, slamming harder and harder into her.

The two came together. Lovers often do, even when it's their first time. The two were attuned to each other and in love; they'd been in love for decades but this was truly different.

Josh made a final lunge into his sister and held his position deep in her as his body ejaculated a copious amount of his juice into her pussy. Fiona clutched at him in the paroxysm of her orgasm as well. The two looked like a Pieta of love and lust, finally satisfied after over a decade of postponement.

Fiona was the first to speak; "You don't disappoint at all, my loving brother. I am yours now and forever, whenever you wish, however you wish."

Josh kissed her deeply then rolled the two of them to his side on the large bed, yet remaining coupled to her. Both had a fine sheen of perspiration on them from their exertions.

He said to me, "Spoon in behind Fiona. I want to see the two of you together."

I slid behind his sister, cupping one breast as I did.

Josh reached across and stroked my cheek. "Megan, thank you. Thank you so much for helping make this happen. I'm guessing you feel some inner conflict over this boyfriend-girlfriend-sister thing. I can't make it go away other than tell you I care for you more now than ever."

I kissed his palm and wrapped his hand around my kiss. "I have no conflict here. I might add you're stealing my heart you know."

"I know," he said.

From the doorway Stacy said, "You guys are beautiful. I loved watching you make love." I turned and there stood Stacy and Ray. She was leaning forward holding onto a corner of a dresser; Ray stood behind her, his rod connecting the two of them. Stacy pulled off of him and approached the bed.

Fiona reached out to her and asked, "Were you there the whole time? Did you fuck while we did?"

"Pretty much," Stacy said. "We were here when Megan fed Josh's cock into you. Very sexy. Very erotic."

She came over near Fiona and held her hand also touching me in the process. Stacy leaned in and kissed both of us then looked at me. She said, "Ray hasn't cum yet; I did but he didn't. Why don't you two forge a deeper relationship?"

I flushed at the thought. Josh caught my eye and nodded his approval of her idea. I noted that his cock was still balls deep in his sister.

I walked to Ray and the two of us kissed near the foot of the bed. Ray said, "This has got to be the best honeymoon anyone has ever been on."

As we kissed, I caught Ray's cock between my legs and moved my hips back and forth as I squeezed him in place. He hardened further from when I'd gone to him. I could feel the nectar on his cock from Stacy's pussy.

"Come with me, Megan. Let's make love in the other bedroom."

We broke apart and Ray pulled me down the short corridor to the adjacent bedroom. A queen-size bed graced the room with other bedroom furniture. Ray led me to the bed and pushed me onto my back.

Then Ray's tongue, that marvelous tongue, found my slit and in no time as all he had me writhing and starting to cum. He introduced me to something called the 'Hummingbird' where he made maximum mouth contact with my pussy, in particular my clit, and then started a low frequency hum or buzz.

Stacy had mentioned that Ray had superb oral talents, but within sixty seconds I could tell she'd understated his prowess. Ray demonstrated a unique facility to bring a woman to orgasm as well as prolong the pleasure in her body.

I shifted into a talkative mood as he worked my pussy over with his tongue, rising towards various peaks as each second went by. "Oh fuck. Ray you are superb. Where'd you ever learn how to do this? You've got to teach Josh some of this. Oh, dear, my clit is ... right ... THERE! Oh, good God. How'd ... Oh fuck ..."

In the span of ten minutes he brought me to two Class A, Richter 7, orgasms. Further, every time my body flushed I gushed some girl juice in his face and got physically hotter. I know I was soaking the bed sheets but didn't want to stop.

I finally regained sufficient composure to ask Ray to bury his cock in my pussy. "Come to me you wonderful man. Make love to me. Let me celebrate your marriage."

I sort of liked the way the last couple of statements sounded, almost farcical in a way. Later when I thought about it I wondered if we really needed marriage in today's society.

Ray pumped into me for a few minutes then literally picked me up without 'breaking lock' with me. He spun me around the room as I held on to him – arms around his neck; legs around his waist; his cock buried in my cunt.

After he bounced me around a little on his cock, he lay down on the bed with me atop him. In this position he could be more relaxed and fondle, lick and suck on my breasts. He did, leaving me with a couple of hickeys to remember these moments. I didn't mind and would wear them as a pleasant reminder of our passion until they faded a few days later.

I told Ray as I got nearer and nearer to my third orgasm of the hour. He was almost there too.

"Fill me with your cum," I said.

He said, "I should warn you, I cum a lot. I'll flood you, particularly since I haven't cum since I fucked Fiona and Stacy on the airplane."

"Then flood me," I said in a ragged voice as I got even neared. The thought of him flooding me had a whole lot of appeal.

"I'm ... I'm there," he said.

I allowed myself to crest as well, just as I felt the first of Ray's juices surge into my vagina. He surged ... and surged ... and surged. Now he was the one flooding the bed. His cum over filled my pussy and immediately started to leak down on his body and hence onto the bed. I'd never seen so much in a single orgasm.

In spite of my curiosity about Ray's volume, I went into my heaven, closing my eyes for a minute as the pleasure surged through me. We then held each other tight and as our climaxes waned we kissed passionately. As the crest slid totally by our kisses and stroking became more tender and loving.

"Wow," I said as I intentionally rubbed my breasts and erect nipples around his chest, "Fiona and Stacy really have a gem. You are a keeper." I pumped my hips up and down on Ray's still swollen cock; cum squirted out and flooded us even more.

"You're right, you do cum a lot," I said with a snicker. "How am I going to get from here to the bathroom without leaving a trail?"

"Don't leave. Just pull off and let yourself drain onto my body. I'll take care of it."

I lifted myself up off of his cock and shifted up the bed just in time; several large dollops of cum dropped from my vagina and spread out over Ray's pubic area and abdomen.

I waited until the drips stopped then clasped a hand over my pussy and with some awkward gyrations got off the bed and walked into the adjacent bathroom. A couple of minutes later I came back to the bedroom with a warm washcloth.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers