Temporary Girlfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray hadn't touched the cum pools on his body.

Now I love cum. I like the taste, the texture and the naughty thought of swallowing it, particularly knowing that it's something most women don't or won't do.

I draped the washcloth over the bedside table and moved between Ray's legs. I took his moist cock in my mouth and cleaned him, lapping up one side and down the other until our combined juices were gone. Did I mention that I like the way I taste too?

I ran my tongue up into the first dollop of cum that pooled on his lower body, lapping at the pool the way a cat laps at a puddle of milk. Our juices – mostly Ray's cum – tasted salty, slightly musky and tart, and almost like an exotic milky salad dressing with rare herbs and spices.

Stacy came into the room as I started lapping.

"You have to share," she said sliding onto the bed. "House rules!"

She smiled and then joined me after leaning in and kissing Ray. In a couple of minutes there was no more cum to savor; we'd swallowed it all.

Stacy and I kissed and rubbed each other a lot, fingering each other's slits – mine still wet with some residue from Ray and hers still with some residue from Josh. I liked how erotic that thought sounded.

The sea breeze floated into the room, making all of us perspire from our efforts. We could hear the palms swishing against each other outside the large French doors that opened onto the pool patio.

We all heard two splashes and some laughter from Josh and Fiona. They called out to us: "Come join us in the pool if you're done – it's a great way to clean up and cool off. Come on guys. Hurry before we use up all the water."

We all looked at each other and thirty seconds later the three of us hit the water too.

The five of us bobbed around the pool for almost an hour. The sun was low in the sky. Ray found that the house had been stocked with wine and champagne for us and so brought out some liquid refreshments.

Josh and I cuddled together at one point down by one end of the pool. I told him, "You know I could be very happy with just you don't you?"

He nodded and said, "Yes, and I hope you realize I feel the same way." He grinned and said, "That said, it HAS been a great weekend – far, far beyond anything I'd expected or even dreamed about when I asked you to be my temporary girlfriend."

"I like this temporary girlfriend role." I leaned in and kissed him, making sure my breasts pushed against his chest and arm.

"Well, you're very good at it," he said in a teasing voice. "We might use you again sometime."

"If this is how you use people, I could get used to it;" I gestured towards the other three.

Josh asked, "Seriously, are you all right with me and what happened this weekend? I've taken your silence or lack of complaints about each situation as tacit approval that things were OK with you."

I took Josh's face gently in one hand and turned his head to me and kissed him. "I'm more than OK with it. In fact, you'll recall I sort of helped you and your sister find a new level in your relationship. So, yes, I'm fine with all that's happened."

I went on, "I liked being in a threesome with you and Fiona and with Stacy the night before. I enjoyed my time with Ray too. All that said, you are my focal point this weekend and if none of the other stuff had happened I'd be just as happy."

I thought for a moment and asked Josh, "Are you all right with all that's happened? Did I burn any bridges here or do anything that'll put me on your shit list?"

"No, absolutely not, quite the opposite. I have a lot to think about that wasn't on my radar screen before this weekend, heck, before I met you last Monday at Starbucks and we introduced ourselves. A lot has happened since then. One surprise right after another; I've probably had too many surprises in too short a time period."

Josh paused and looked down the pool where Ray, Stacy and Fiona were floating serenely on their backs.

He went on, "My relationship with Fiona has changed forever. I love where it's gone this weekend, but I've got to tell you it's blown my mind and scrambled my brain. I could claim it's because of the incest but that's not what I feel; rather, it's because the relationship just changed so dramatically so fast. I'd had romantic thoughts about her since I was a teen but to actually have something happen is beyond terrific."

Josh thought a moment and added, "I didn't know about Stacy before Friday when you told me – that's all a big surprise. Ray's and their openness to extend their physical relationship to include us is another surprise. Your willingness to participate in a group setting became a surprise. I know Katelyn feels the same way about me – and you – as Fiona; I expect sometime in the future we'll transform that relationship just as I did with Fiona. "

He thought some more and said, "Megan, you have been perfect and a joyful surprise. I'm happy you're liberated enough to enjoy the various combinations we've created and not get honked off at me. I couldn't ask for more from you and far from being on my shit list you're on my star list at the five star level." I got a warm smile and a hug.

We kissed and nuzzled some more. I know we both felt better having talked about the past few days as we did.

To Be Continued. Please Vote.