Temporary Girlfriend: Christmas Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

Here I hadn't even started my instrument rating and Josh was drilling me on a complicated approach. I made the requisite turns, reversed the plane's direction from a standard holding pattern, and after re-crossing Gleno started my descent.

The weather allowed for a visual approach, however, Josh talked me through the complicated approach. Everything happened so fast. Several times he reached in and pushed the plane lower on the approach. We ran through several checklists depending on our altitude.

Finally we were lined up for a six-mile final approach. I noted the airport elevation was 7,815 feet. When I'd descended to about 8,500 feet, Josh said aloud, "My airplane." I finally relaxed but checked to be sure he'd taken positive control of the aircraft.

Josh set the plane down on the runway and used the reverse thrusters to slow the plane. He was gentle and used almost the entire 7,000-foot runway to stop. He had me taxi into the Atlantic Aviation center, talking to Tower then Ground then Atlantic as we neared the terminal.

A lineman met the jet and with batons directed us to a parking slot next to a larger Gulfstream V. I went through the shutdown checklist with Josh reading the items as I made the appropriate changes on the panel or radios. Once the engines were shut down an eerie silence descended on us. We did some paperwork to document the flight and Josh even made an entry in my logbook of my flying second in command of the jet. I knew THAT would look good when I took my commercial-instrument tests in a prop-driven Cessna.

Unlike prior times when we'd flown the jet, this time I accompanied Josh to hear first hand his conversations with the fixed base operator as he ordered fuel, arranged for the jet to be cared for during our eleven day stay, and signed for a rental car. After the flight, I thought how easy all that seemed.

*

Unlike my prior times in Aspen with Josh, this time there was snow -- and lots of it. Even from the airport we could see that some of the ski runs were operating.

Josh had called ahead and the caretakers had opened up Chateau Eagle Pines for us. The large lodge belonged to the Bannock family and had more than enough space for everyone as well as their many guests.

As we entered the house with our luggage, a lovely fire burned in the large fireplace and a ten-foot tall Christmas tree stood majestically in one corner of the living room.

"Welcome back, Josh; Megan," a stentorian voice said from the balcony.

I looked up and Joe Wallace, the caretaker came down the steps to greet us. I got a hug and Josh gave a strong handshake and manly hug to the older man.

Joe said, "I've just finished setting the thermostats and making sure everything is how it should be when I heard your car. I think I even saw you fly overhead about three-quarters of an hour ago when I arrived here to open up."

"Great and thank you, as usual," Josh told the man.

"Anna put a lot of groceries in the kitchen, so I think you can eat here if you want. You shouldn't lack for anything. You know how to reach me if you need anything." Anna was Joe's wife.

We thanked Joe for his help and he left us to our own devices. By now, late afternoon had arrived and the shadows were long across the valley that Eagle Pines looked down on. I stood looking at the beauty of the area; Josh came up behind me and held me as we looked out."

"Want some wine?" he asked.

"Please," I said. He knew my 'usual' was any chardonnay with a lot of ice in it. I added, "No one is going to fly, right?"

"Not on my watch," Josh tossed over his shoulder as he headed towards the kitchen.

My brain hadn't quite decompressed from the stress of the flight. I so wanted to please Josh -- and of course myself -- with my mastery of the complex aircraft. For the past four months almost all my free time had been spent on aviation and aircraft, culminating with my private pilot's license a few days earlier.

Now, I wanted to move right into my commercial-instrument rating and eventually get type certified in the Citation. I'd told my flight instructors at Hanscom Field that we'd roll right into the next ratings, however, I had no idea how or where I'd get type certified. That'd come later and I knew the New England winter weather would wreak havoc on scheduling lessons for my next ratings.

Josh came back from the kitchen with a tray holding our two glasses of wine, some cheese and crackers and a mysterious little box wrapped with a giant red bow.

Without a word he bowed to me and offered me my wine and the little box. I took one in each hand, moving to set my wine on an end table after I'd taken my first sip.

"What's this?" I asked holding the little box up at eye level and shaking it.

"Just a little something I know you've been thinking about recently," Josh said. He added, "It's an early Christmas present. I know what your thinking about and I thought this might be better than Christmas morning."

I pulled the ribbon and the gold wrapping paper off of the palm size box. I half expected some piece of jewelry but the engagement ring Josh had given me on the sixth day we'd known each other was by far the only thing I wanted or needed in my life -- particularly as his 'temporary girlfriend.'

I pulled the lid off the box and inside were two pages, folded up many times to fit -- two pages of printout from some Internet websites. I unfolded the pages.

The top page indicated that Megan Watson -- me -- would be attending an eight-day intensive training program concluding with the commercial-instrument flight test. The course had been paid for and would be at Opa Locka Airport in southern Florida in February.

"Cool," I said as I looked up at Josh. "Does this mean I won't have to spend six months trying to fit in lessons around the rest of my life and bad New England weather?"

He nodded. "Yes, but read on," he said.

I turned to the second page, straightening out some of the folds of the paper. I read that Megan Watson had also registered at the Flight Safety Wichita Cessna Center for type certification in the Citation, commencing in mid-March.

"YES," I cheered and threw myself into Josh's arms. He held his wine glass at arm's length to avoid spilling the beverage. I showered him with kisses.

"This is so great. I've been wondering how I'd get to do all of this, plus I've been so focused on my private license. This'll make it all go so much faster. Thank you so, so, so much."

"The simple benefits of being my 'temporary girlfriend'," Josh said with a smirk. "Can you get off work?"

"Oh yes," I said. "Work will bend for these trips. We expect things to be a little slow this winter, so the timing is pretty good."

I knew he wanted me to get my ratings as soon as possible so we could play together and go to some interesting places. He said he'd hold back on some trans-oceanic flights until some vague date in the future when I'd complete my type certification in the jet and could go with him as second pilot. Of course, I couldn't really do justice to the type certification without an instrument rating.

*

Our skiing skills were both a little rusty from lack of use. By Christmas Eve day, however, we'd moved from the green circle 'bunny' slopes through blue triangle intermediate trails and onto the black diamond slopes. The night before Christmas Eve day we also got six inches of new powder so that day we were breaking in new trails as fast as we could ahead of the grooming equipment.

We laughed and played hard through those days, relaxing at night in the Jacuzzi at the house -- directing the jets of hot water onto our aching muscles. We ate out every night and one evening we attended an outdoor classical music concert. Aspen knew how to treat its visitors.

Of course we made love a lot too. Usually our time in the Jacuzzi became foreplay to our lovemaking.

Josh sat on the edge of the spa one evening as I knelt in the swirling waters holding his erect cock to my mouth as I plunged his rod deep into my body. He moaned and leaned back on his stiff arms as I applied my ever-improving skills in fellatio -- and they were superb before we met.

"Oh, Megan," Josh moaned. "I'm gonna cum fast if you keep that up."

I kept it up, my head bobbing faster and faster on his tool. I wanted his cum in my mouth -- in my body, anyway I could get it.

"Ooooooooh fuuuuuuucccccccck," he groaned as I felt the involuntary contractions deep in his body start. I deep throated him several times and then held him in my mouth just as the creamy white ejaculate jetted out of him.

I know how sexy it is for him to see some of his cum on my face. Thus, I rose off of him slightly and allowed a couple of jets to hit my cheek and neck. Josh produced well, particularly if we didn't make love first thing in the morning.

I pushed his rigid rod back into my mouth, pushing until my nose pressed against his pubic bone. I wiggled my tongue and throat on his rod. He moaned again.

I pulled off of him and opened my mouth as I came up to his level, showing him the remaining sperm I held in my mouth. I watched his eyes get big with wonder and then I swallowed.

"You slut," he said as he leaned in and kissed me.

"Yea, but I'm your slut," I told him. "Now eat me. Eat my pussy. Make me cum." I lifted myself from the spa so I could sit on the side of the hot tub.

Josh slithered down into the water in front of me; I pulled my legs back and up providing maximum exposure of my pussy to his lips. We were comfortable with our sexuality and liked giving pleasure to each other.

Outside the large glass panes beside the spa snowflakes meandered down from the heavens, the lights from the house highlighting the last of their journey to the ground.

As Josh's tongue made its initial foray into my nest, I started to talk to him. "Will you eat Katelyn like this? She loved your tongue on her clit when we spent that weekend with them in September. You taught her how to come with just your oral stimulation of her clit. Do you remember how her clit would get all erect, almost like a little penis, sticking out of her pussy lips?"

As I talked Josh moaned and attacked my sexuality with increased vigor. We'd played this vocal game once in a while since we'd met with Carl and Katelyn for the first time in September here at Eagle Pines. The four of us had fucked each other's brains out that long weekend, creating new games and interesting sexual combinations all leading to one inevitable conclusion -- orgasm!

I continued, "I remember how you'd suck on your sister's labial lips, pulling them into your mouth. I can still see you thrusting your tongue into her beautiful wet pussy. Didn't you love the way she tasted? I know I did. I loved to suck her juices from her vagina."

"You and Carl liked to watch the two of us make love to one another, liked to watch us suck your fluids from each other's bodies. I liked sucking your cum out of her pussy. She liked sucking Carl's cum out of my cunt. I liked her fingers in there too. She could zero right in on my G-spot. Oh shit, you can too. Do you remember she could fit her whole hand in my pussy when I got wet enough -- hot enough?"

I was really panting and moving pretty rapidly up the curve towards a large orgasm.

Josh moaned into my pussy then hummed into me, his vibrations sending me to a new state of ecstasy -- the 'humming bird' he'd called it. I loved it. I was peaking half in response to Josh and half in response to the images I'd called forth of Carl and Katelyn as part of our lovemaking.

I went on, "I remember one time when you were fucking Katelyn as she knelt in front of me, eating my dripping pussy. Every time you thrust into her I could feel her tongue drive into me. I can ... almost ... feel the ... the same ... kind of ... it's happening ... oh ... orgasm ... NOW!"

I exploded onto Josh's tongue. He jammed his fingers into my pussy one more time, hitting my G-spot as he'd been doing. I jetted my girl cum into the air, hitting him across his face and body. I screamed into my pleasure.

Josh rose and kissed me, pulling me tightly into his body. I could taste myself on his lips. I know he could still taste his cum on my lips and around my face. I'd done nothing to clean his fluids from me and they remained fresh and liquid.

My God, I loved sex with this man. I loved sex.

After that we lay on our towels beside the spa for a few minutes. My breathing more or less returned to normal and so did Josh's.

"Can we make love in front of the fireplace again?" I asked. "I want you in me -- hard and excited."

Josh rose and pulled me up. He grabbed a couple of towels and led me down the hall to the Great Room of Eagle Pines. He tossed a couple of more logs and some kindling on the fire and in two minutes they all broke into a roaring fire.

We sat and rubbed one another, but mostly he nuzzled my chest, cupping my breasts and gently twisting and turning my nipples until they were erect and stiff with passion. His mouth was all over them, suckling on each one.

As Josh ministered to my breasts, I talked; "Katelyn liked to suck on my tits. Remember when you were fucking me that one time and she and Carl were each sucking on me. I came and came and came. That may have been my longest orgasm ever. Imagine getting stimulated all over your body. Katelyn even had a finger up my ass while your cock pistoned into my pussy."

I reached down and took hold of Josh's flaccid penis. I could feel an immediate surge of blood into his organ; he liked me to fondle him and responded well.

I said, "You like being fondled, don't you? Katelyn fondled you a lot that weekend. She couldn't get enough of her brother's cock."

Josh's cock hardened rapidly as I talked.

"She'd lean in and suck on you. It didn't matter where your cock had been -- my mouth, her pussy, my pussy -- she'd suck you right back to hardness and then you'd fuck. You'd fuck your sister, and you both loved it! She loved having your cock in her."

I'd learned in the first week we met that Josh had always lusted after his sisters and then that his sisters had lusted after him. A word here and there, a slight manipulation of the situation we were in -- Fiona's wedding and honeymoon -- had enabled Josh and Fiona to finally merge their bodies together while we spent a day with them at their Mexican honeymoon villa. I'd also been sexual with Fiona, and with Ray her new husband, and with Stacy, at that time the secret member of their ménage a trois.

Three months later, after working overtime coordinating schedules, we were finally able to get together with Carl and Katelyn, Josh's other sister, here at Eagle Pines. The four of us had a single agenda for our get together that weekend -- sex! Josh and Katelyn were so 'hot' for one another that in the weeks prior to our flight to Colorado I could get Josh into a sexual paroxysm with just a few words about fucking his other sister.

Fiona had flown to Boston over the summer and spent five nights with us, ostensibly to cover some Foundation business. In fact, she, Josh and I spent a large percentage of that time making love to one another in as many combinations as we could think of and in some unusual places as well.

Fiona is a risk taker. She'd get us on a walk along the Charles River or prowling some clubs around Boston, and then drag us under a bridge or partway down some alley and have Josh fuck her or me while the other watched and did erotic things to the copulating pair.

These few get-togethers provided me with lots of 'voice candy' to feed Josh as we made love. I could just summon up a vision of something we did, some combination of bodies, some act we tried -- or even hoped to try the next time we were together -- and not only would he harden and lengthen, he'd also increase his stokes and passion for my body. It became a win-win situation for me every time.

Thus, I talked to Josh as I fondled his cock and felt it harden to the consistently of steel. One of his hands now thrust fingers in and out of my pussy, the sloshing noise from his fingers in my nether region mixing with the crackle of the fire.

"Come and fuck me," I told him as I lay down on the plush rug in front of the fireplace. The glowing light from the fire lit his body, amplifying the curves around muscle, tendon and feature. I marveled that this most handsome hunk of a guy loved me and liked to bring me pleasure. I so wanted to make him happy and pleasure him as well.

Josh entered me roughly -- just the way I wanted it at that instant. He could read me well now that we'd lived together for six months.

I moaned. He pulled my legs up over his shoulders and started to drive into me with a ferocious intensity.

"Megan, I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU!"

"Then cum in me, lover. Fill my cunt with your cum. Flood me. Give it all to me."

He jerked his cock from my pussy and in a sudden move flipped me onto my stomach and pulled my hips up to meet his cock. He drove into me 'doggie style', administering a sudden slap to my ass as he pumped in me. I almost came right then from the sudden stimulation. My breasts hung down and swayed wildly with his pounding.

Two minutes and many, many intense strokes into my body as I thrust myself back into his groin, Josh again jerked his penis from my vagina. I groaned. I'd gotten right to the doorstep of another orgasm and I was robbed.

Josh lay down but not before turning me so I could mount him. Now my swaying breasts hung down in his face and I was more in control of the pace.

He leaned up and captured one breast in his mouth as he fondled the other with one hand.

The pace I wanted this to go at had one speed -- high! I started to slam into his body, somehow managing to lift off of him until just the very tip of his cock sat at the entrance to my tunnel and then slamming myself back down onto him. These were the longest strokes I could make. I went as fast as I could.

We looked into each other's faces. No words were spoken now. We knew what we were feeling -- thinking.

I swear the longer we fucked the longer and larger Josh's cock got. I know I could feel the expansion as his passion grew and as we both approached climax.

"OH GOD!" I screamed finally, breaking the silence of the Great Room.

My orgasm hit. The muscles in my vagina went wild with spasms and contractions around his cock. As they did I could feel the jets of cum filling me and the violent convulsions of his body into mine.

Our breathing stopped. The earth stood still. Time froze. Then thirty seconds later I fell onto Josh's chest gasping for breath.

I told him between gasps, "You sure know how to make a girl happy. THAT was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. They keep getting better and better."

He kissed me all around my face and said, "I never knew love or sex was like this. When I'd get horny as a teenager I'd jerk off a couple of times a day and figured that was my limit. Now you get me cranked up and inspire me to do five or six times in one day. You're phenomenal."

"I think when we were with Katelyn you actually did eight big cums that first day we spent together -- not that anyone's keeping score mind you."

"It's quality not quantity," Josh said, somewhat defensively.

"You do both, lover," I said nuzzling into his neck. "Remember our physiologies are different. Girls are built to have lots of orgasms."

"And I've been put here on earth to deliver as many orgasms as I can to you," he smirked.

I added, "And to Fiona, and to Katelyn, and to Stacy, and in a few days to Beth as well. You, my love, are just our orgasm machine; tongue, fingers and cock at our disposal any time, day or night."

On that note I pulled Josh up and we went back to the hot tub to wash off our sexual juices. After our dip we dried each other off, gathered our clothes, and walked upstairs naked to our bedroom.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers
12