Temptation Abounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,250 Followers

She turned her head up to me. She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back, but did not let her tongue past my lips.

Sighing deeply, she said. "I finally work up the courage to try to seduce a man and run into the last moral guy in the fucking country."

I kissed the top of her head. "You'll never know how close you were to being successful. You are simply the most beautiful woman I have ever known. Thank you, Barbara."

She kissed my lips again and broke our embrace. Looking at the tent, she grinned.

"Joel, you have a beautiful cock. At least think of me when you get around to tending to that thing."

"That, my dear, is a promise."

"Could you show it to me one last time?"

"It looks a lot different from the last time."

"Duh!"

I undid the towel and it dropped to the floor. Barbara stared at my erection, which was as hard as I can ever remember.

"God, what we could do with that," she said. She ran her hand softly up and down my shaft. I shuddered.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to dress. Barbara was cleaning up the remains of our breakfast when I came out.

"I can help."

"No, this is all I'm going to do now. I'll drive you home. Can you get in without your keys?"

I explained I kept a spare set with my elderly neighbor, who rarely left her apartment. We drove to my apartment in the western section of town. She pulled up in front of my small, brick apartment building.

"So, I guess I'll see you around," I said.

"Sure. Plan to stay and have breakfast next week."

"Won't that be awkward?"

"Are you planning to fuck me on the table in front of Jim?"

I choked, coughed and told her no.

"Then, I don't see any reason it would be awkward."

I held her hand. "Another time, another life, and things could be so different."

"Maybe, Joel. But, all we have is this time and this life. So, we deal with it."

I nodded. Tears were in the corner of her eyes. "Kiss me one last time, Joel. A real kiss."

I pulled her to me and we kissed for a long time. The heat of our lips shocked me. I wanted her badly, but made myself pull away.

"Thank you, Barbara."

She smiled and said, "You know another thing I love about you?"

I shrugged.

"You always call me 'Barbara'. Never Barb. Never Babs. I love that. I hate nicknames." I thought about how Jim always called her 'Barb' or 'Babs'. I wondered if he knew how much she detested that.

"See you, Barbara."

"Yeah, see you, Joel."

I climbed out and she pulled away. No waving good-bye, no running after the car to pull her out and take her to my bed. She drove to the stop sign, flashed her blinker and turned right. I retrieved my key and went into my apartment, which seemed dismally empty.

***

Jim and I played our regular tennis game the next week and had breakfast at their apartment. Barbara never indicated that anything had ever happened between us. She acted cheerful and friendly, but did not tease me in any sexual way. I thought maybe that one little incident could just be put behind us. Although, I must confess that it was the basis for frequent masturbation sessions, I kept that information to myself.

The long Fourth of July weekend was approaching and we were in the grips of a horrible heat wave. If you did not have air conditioning, I don't think you could survive. Jim and I decided to cut this week's match short. Back in their cooled apartment, after our showers, we sat in the dining room for breakfast. It was simply too hot to even consider being out on the balcony.

"Want to throw an idea at you," Jim said as we finished eating and Barbara was cleaning up.

I smiled and sipped my orange juice.

"My mom has decided to go on a trip to France with a couple of her gal pals. She's leaving today and going to be gone for almost a month."

"Sounds nice," I said. Jim's mother was a cool lady, who really began enjoying life after her husband passed away. Jim's father was a decent man, but dull as dirt and never wanted to do anything. It did turn out that what he was really good at doing was investing their money and buying life insurance. Jim's mom was set for life and was working hard to die just as she spent the last dime.

"So, we have her lake house and I thought let's put together a Fourth party. We can go up early and stay for a few days."

I had visited the lake house once before and knew it could sleep plenty of people. Plus, it was right on the shore and had lots of privacy around it.

"Thanks for the invite. I don't have any other plans. So who's going?"

Barbara caught my eye and smiled. It dawned on me that we would be staying in close quarters with each other. I wondered what kind of bathing suit she wore. I hoped for one as small as possible.

"Well, my sister, of course. She mentioned having one of her girlfriends and her friend's boyfriend. Barb said there was someone at work who could make it."

Barbara refilled my juice and said. "There's a public defender who joined our office last fall. She was fresh from law school and doesn't know anyone in the city. She's nice and I thought it would be good for her to get out and meet people. We've become friends. She's one of the few good friends I have here" As she said this last part, Barbara smiled at me and winked.

"Sounds great. Just let me know what I can bring," I said.

Barbara said she'd call me during the week and we could discuss details. After visiting for a while, I headed home.

On Wednesday, Barbara called me at work.

"Up for lunch?" she asked. She laughed and added, "Oops, I didn't mean 'up' in THAT sense."

I recalled her staring at my exposed erection. "I didn't take it that way, pervert."

She laughed again. "Anyway, we could meet in the park. I'll bring the treats and goodies, and we can discuss the plans for the weekend."

"Ok. Just try to find a shady spot, it must be 100 today."

I left my office early. Trading was slow because it was close to the Fourth and lots of folks were taking summer holiday. Not having to meet any clients, I had dressed casually in chinos and a polo shirt. In spite of my light clothing, I was drenched when I got to the park. I saw Barbara at the top of a slight rise sitting underneath a broad maple tree.

She had the blanket spread out and our lunches in place. She didn't stand, so I sat across from her. She was wearing a light summer skirt and sleeveless blouse. Her hair was up off her neck. Her eyes were hidden behind dark sunglasses.

We began to eat and talked about the plans. I offered to bring beer and wine, while she would be in charge of food. Her friend from the public defender's office would bring some desserts and Jim's sister and her friends were contributing snacks. They were still college students and didn't have much money.

As we were chatting, Barbara raised one leg, pulling her skirt with it. I looked. I stared. She was not wearing panties. I could clearly see the small patch of strawberry blond fur and her pink lips.

"Uh, Barbara..."

"Yes, Joel?" she replied and moved her leg back and forth making her tight pussy open and close.

"You're killing me," I said.

"Just trying to even the score," she said. Her smile spread over her face. "Not disappointed are you?"

"God, no. It's...I mean you are...God, this is about the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"So, you like?"

"What would there be not to like?''

Barbara looked around to see if anyone were looking. Feeling the coast was clear, she slipped one hand under her skirt, ran a finger along her slit several times and pulled it away. Even in the shade I could see the moisture on her finger tip.

"Joel, this isn't perspiration. This is because I am so turned on by you looking at me."

She offered me her finger. Every rational neuron in my brain screamed, "Don't do it."

The neurons in my dick-brain overruled my other brain and I moved my mouth to her finger. She slid it in. I could not recall tasting anything sweeter in my life. I thought my erection was going to split my pants.

"Oh, Jesus," I said.

"Thanks, I was worried you wouldn't like it."

"A guy could get addicted to that taste," I said and rearranged my erection so it stood up along my groin.

"But, alas, it's forbidden fruit. Right?"

"Barbara, you are killing me. Why are you doing this?"

Barbara reached inside her skirt again. This time she slid her finger deep inside. Her mouth dropped open as her digit moved back and forth. She slowly pulled it out, dropped her leg allowing her skirt to hide her sex from me. She rubbed her damp finger along her lips and then inserted it into her mouth to clean it thoroughly. Next, she got onto her knees and crawled to me. Barbara pressed her wet lips to mine. My tongue darted out and licked her clean before plunging inside her warm mouth. We exchanged tongues and finally she broke away and sat back.

"I'm doing this, Joel, because you turn me on. Because, I am horny and needy. Because, if I can't fuck your body, then I am going to fuck with your mind thinking about what you're missing. And, oh yeah, I told you last time that my goodies taste great."

She then began packing away our refuse and the blanket. I stood and helped her up. Her hand brushed against my pants to feel the still rampant organ.

"Make sure to bring enough to drink at the lake, Joel," Barbara said as she gently rubbed my erection. "I have a feeling we'll need it." She turned and I followed her down the hill and we parted to head back to our offices.

Thankfully I didn't have to do much business that afternoon, because my mind was total mush. My assistant had to ask me three times if I were ok. I muttered some answer and continued to stare out my window and replay the scene in the park.

"Was I an idiot for refusing Barbara?" My internal struggle waged all afternoon. I left my office by four and was in my apartment a little before five. Leaving a trail of clothes, I was soon in my bed, naked with my erection in hand. It took less than two minutes to experience a wrenching orgasm as memories of Barbara's pussy filled my mind. I had no idea how I was going to withstand spending a long weekend with her at the lake.

Friday morning I made a beer and wine run, stocking several large coolers with ice and cases of beer. I also bought two cases of wine, one red, one white. I stuck a couple bottles of the white in with the beers to chill them. I had taken the day off. It was a slow trading day ahead of a four day weekend. The Fourth fell on a Tuesday, and most businesses were also closed on Monday. Our plan was to rendezvous at Jim and Barbara's and form a small convoy from there to the lake.

I arrived to find Barbara finishing packing food into boxes and coolers. A young woman was helping her. Barbara kissed my cheek and welcomed me. She introduced Ruby Betz. We shook hands and I offered to help.

"When we fill the coolers, could you put them in your car? I hope you have room."

I drove a large SUV and, with the third row folded down, had lots of room. I knew I could fit all the supplies Barbara was preparing.

"Can Ruby and I ride with you?"

"Sure. Where's Jim?"

"His sister's car broke down, so he's going to drive them. We'll leave when we're packed and meet them there."

Barbara was wearing a pair of white short shorts that accented her butt. On top she had a blue tee shirt, left untucked. I admired her legs as she alternately bent and stretched to pack the supplies. Her hair was in a ponytail that allowed many loose strands to hang free. I thought the entire effect was mesmerizing. I had to pull my mind away as it was mentally undressing her one item at a time.

I turned to look at Ruby. I assumed her name came from the deep red hair. The shade was two or three times more intense than Barbara's strawberry blond hue. Ruby's face was covered in freckles over her pale skin.

She's taller than Barbara and just about my height. She has an athletic build with broad shoulders and strong looking arms and legs. She wore shorts and a strapped tee shirt. She had a rose- colored bra peeking out underneath that showcased her small breasts. Ruby bordered between cute and hot. Her wild hair, if tamed, and the right make-up would definitely put her in the hot side. Still, she was a delight to ogle, although I tried not to obviously do so.

Barbara pronounced two coolers packed. I hefted one and Ruby reached for the other. I told her I would come back for it.

She giggled and asked if I thought it was too heavy for her.

She bent, grabbed the handles and lifted it like it weighed nothing. I was feeling the strain of my cooler and was duly impressed with her strength.

After loading them in the back of my SUV, I apologized as we headed back inside.

"Sorry if I was a bit chauvinistic."

"No prob. I get it all the time. I look like some wussy teenager who couldn't lift an ounce. I think it's my small tits that make people think that. Mostly I can hold my own with the guys."

"Yeah, I bet."

She looked at me and smiled. "Strength-wise, I mean."

"I think any-wise you could."

"That's a compliment?"

I smiled. "Yeah. Just remind me not to piss you off. I wouldn't want to get pummeled to a pulp."

"What were you planning to do to piss me off?" She laughed and winked.

The elevator arrived at Barbara's floor and the opening door saved me from having to answer.

We walked in to find Barbara with her shirt pulled up to wipe her dripping face. I looked at her tight tummy with the deep belly button. Her shorts rode low and showed the top of the Vee that some women had and that always made my lust begin to boil.

She saw us and dropped her shirt. "God, even with the air on it's hot. This box is the last and then we can go. I'm going to put on dry clothes."

Ruby hefted the box and I opened the door for her. I went to the balcony and used the remote to lift the tailgate.

I turned to see Barbara pull off her tee shirt. She wore a white sports bra. The fabric was damp with sweat and bordering on transparent. Her nipples made points in the fabric. She used her balled-up shirt to wipe the sweat between her breasts. She is not large-breasted, but they looked more than ample. This was the most I had ever seen of them.

She slipped a finger underneath the fabric below one breast.

"Maybe, I should take this off, too,' she said and lifted it to expose some under-boob.

"If you do, I am going to cum in my pants and that would be very, very embarrassing."

Barbara smiled. "Ok. Later, then.' She turned and went toward her bedroom, pulling the sports bra off as she walked. I stared at her naked back and caught a quick glance of a side boob as she entered her bedroom. I quickly adjusted my erection and tried to position my own shirt over it so Ruby wouldn't notice. I heard her knock and let her back in.

"My stuff is in the bedroom, I'll get it," she said.

"Uh, Barbara might be changing."

"Nothing I haven't seen before," she said. "And, it's never a hardship to see it again." She winked for the second time today and walked away.

In a few minutes the women emerged carrying duffels. Barbara was now wearing a knee length light blue skirt and yellow tube top. My insides clinched wondering if she had anything on beneath either garment. Barbara made a quick check of the apartment, set the alarm, locked the door and we piled into my vehicle.

With Barbara in the front and Ruby sitting behind her, we cranked up the AC and headed north on I-35. The conversation flowed easily. Ruby and Barbara talked a little about their office and work in the court system. Ruby asked about my brokerage work. We covered some current events and then Ruby suggested a round of "Never Have I Ever".

Laughing, I said I need alcohol to play that game. Barbara said we could just play a couple rounds. We were still a half hour away from our exit to head to the lake. I agreed only if I could take a pass if the question were too embarrassing.

"We'll give you one short-term pass," said Barbara. "But, you have to agree to give us true answers this weekend—after you've had your required alcohol."

I agreed, thinking they would probably forget about it once we got to the lake house.

Ruby said she'd start since it was her idea.

"Never Have I Ever...masturbated."

Both Barbara and I laughed thinking this was an easy one. Everyone masturbated so we kept our hands down.

As I began to ask whose turn was next, Ruby said, "Wait, I'm not finished."

She leaned forward, her head appearing between Barbara and me. "Never Ever Have I masturbated while thinking about someone in this car."

In unison, Barbara and I turned toward each other. Neither one of us raised a hand at first. I became uncomfortable thinking what Ruby would infer and said "Pass."

Barbara looked at me and snorted.

"Ooh, this is already fun," said Ruby.

"Hey," I called out, "You didn't raise your hand. We just met, Ruby, so I doubt you've had the time to..."

I caught her reflection in the rear view mirror. She smiled and shifted her gaze to Barbara.

"Now, don't go driving off the road, Joel," said Barbara and patted my thigh. "Plus, you don't know if I meant I thought about you or Ruby." She squeezed my thigh and added, "Or both."

"Oh," I said. Barbara grinned and said, "My turn."

My erection was seriously causing me pain being trapped along my thigh and begging for release from confinement. I squirmed in my seat.

Barbara said, "I think Joel needs a second for readjustment."

"Readjustment?"

Barbara looked at my crotch and Ruby let her eyes travel in the same direction.

"Oh," the redhead said.

"I'll hold the wheel, Joel," offered Barbara.

"Don't be ridiculous, I'm perfectly fine," I responded.

"No, you're not. Go ahead, fix it."

She reached for the wheel. Praying the state police didn't drive by at this very second, I unlatched my seat belt and slipped my hand down the front of my shorts. I managed to extract my erection from its awkward position and pull it up. The head was perilously close to escaping the top of my boxers and shorts. At least, I felt better, although I couldn't remember being this embarrassed at any other time in my life.

I refastened my seat belt and took the wheel back.

"Feel better?" asked Barbara.

"You coulda just pulled it out, Joel," said Ruby. "We wouldn't complain. It might make playing the rest of the game more fun."

"I think we should change to another game. How about license plates?"

Both women giggled. "Maybe we should not get you so distracted. It might not be safe."

Barbara placed her bare feet on the dash and her skirt slid up to the top of her thighs. I glanced over and nearly hit the median. I could see wisps of her golden pussy hair sticking out past the hem of her skirt. Barbara saw me looking. She eased her skirt up a few more inches, giving me an unobstructed view.

Ruby called out, "Oh, commando. Way to go girl. Must feel good on a hot day like today."

Barbara fluffed her skirt, completely exposing her unclad pussy, and then pushed the fabric between her legs. With her private area now covered, I tried to concentrate just on driving. My mind raced faster than the car's engine as I tried to decipher what Ruby and Barbara meant about masturbatory images.

Soon Barbara was directing me to the exit and then along the secondary roads to the lake. In twenty minutes we pulled onto the rough road that led to a dead end and the parking area for the house. Jim's car wasn't there yet. There was a single car garage that housed Jim's father's old Caddy. They kept it here to use as a run-about.

We carried our personal stuff down the steps leading to the house and Barbara opened it. There were three bedrooms and Barbara said that she and Jim were taking the master. Ruby and Jim's sister, Sheila, could share one of the others. Sheila's friend and her boyfriend would take the third.

orie
orie
4,250 Followers