Temptation Abounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,250 Followers

"Looks like you have the couch, Joel," said Barbara. "Unless..."

"What?"

"Well, the room Ruby and Sheila are sharing has a set of bunk beds. I suppose you could take one of those, if they don't mind."

"Not a problem for me," said Ruby.

"Uh, I don't mind the couch," I replied.

"Suit yourself," said Barbara, "but it's a shitty couch for sleeping."

"Come on, Joel," said Ruby as she picked up my bag along with hers. "I won't bite."

She took a couple steps and looked over her shoulder, "Well, not too hard, anyway."

Barbara slapped her ass and told her to cool it. Ruby swayed her butt in an exaggerated fashion as she carried the bags into the bedroom.

"What about Sheila?" I asked.

"She won't care, Joel. Besides she's always told me she thought you were a real stud."

Shaking my head, I went back to the SUV and started hauling the coolers down to the house. Within an hour we had everything put away, the beds made up, the windows open to cool the house, the rockers on the porch and our asses in seats drinking cold beers.

Barbara thought that Jim and the others should be here by now. She called her sister. They chatted and after she hung up, Barbara said they were about fifteen minutes away.

"What took them so long?" asked Ruby.

"Not sure," said Barbara. "Sheila said Jim was like over an hour late getting to her place. Said he had to stop by the office first."

We were on our second beer when we heard the horn from the parking area. We went up to see Jim, Sheila and another couple unloading Jim's car. After hugs and introductions, we helped them carry stuff down to the house.

The couple was Brad and Janet. Being a big Rocky Horror Picture Show fan, I had to stifle a laugh when I heard their names. Ruby came up next to me and said, "Take a step to the right." I lost it as I remembered the opening lyrics to the Time Warp dance. Brad and Janet stared blankly.

Although the film was nearly twice as old as I am, I became a fan when a friend dragged me to a midnight showing on Halloween. I must have seen it ten more times and enjoyed the living theater aspect of those showing up. Between the costumes and the audience shouting out lines, I never failed to have a great time at a screening.

Ruby must be a fellow devotee. She was unpacking a bag and pulled out some toilet paper. She tossed it to me and simultaneously we shouted, "Great Scott." The others looked at us as we broke up laughing. While Ruby and I tried to control ourselves, Barbara called Sheila over to where we were standing and explained what she proposed for sleeping arrangements.

"Damn," said Sheila. "Now I'll have to wear something to bed."

Ruby piped in, "Why, I'm not going to, it's way too hot."

"Great," said Sheila. "Let's see if we can convince Joel to join us."

"You, two, are crazy," I said. "You will wear clothes and behave yourselves."

"Ooh, daddy has spoken," said Sheila.

"Maybe if you misbehave, he'll have to spank you," added Barbara.

"We can only hope," said Ruby. As the three women laughed, I went to get another beer.

I walked out on the porch to find Jim on his phone. He was smiling and talking in a low voice. When he saw me, he said more loudly, "Yes, well keep me posted." He ended the call and slipped it in his pocket.

"Something going on?" I asked as I plopped in a rocker.

"What do you mean? There's nothing going on. Why the hell would you ask me something like that?" I could hear the strain in his voice.

"Chill, Jim. I figured that must be your office and something happened."

"Oh, yeah. Sure. Well, there is something, but I can't talk about it. Confidential, you know."

"No problem. Let me get you a beer." I grabbed a cold one from the cooler and tossed it to Jim. We sat next to each other enjoying the view of the lake and sipping our drinks.

Barbara came out and stood at the other end of the long porch. The sun was behind her and practically turned her light skirt transparent. She poured herself a white wine and gazed out at the lake. The breeze moved her skirt, molding it to her flesh.

"Uh, Babs, you know the sun is sorta making that skirt see-through."

Barbara turned her head and looked at us. "And, the point would be?"

"God, Babs, the point is I can just about make out your panty lines."

"I doubt that," she said. She turned her back to us, hiked her skirt and mooned us. She walked back into the house flashing her bare bottom. As she crossed the threshold, she dropped the hem.

"God, sorry, Joel. Sometimes I don't know what gets into her."

"Hey, don't worry." I wanted to add that it was no problem looking at her perfect butt. Somehow, I restrained myself. I did, however, add one more mental image to my growing file of Barbara-erotica in my mind. "Shit," I thought. "I'm sleeping in with two women. I won't be able to relieve all this sexual energy that's been building up. I just might have to take an extra long shower at some point."

As we were finishing our beers Sheila, Janet and Brad joined us on the porch, taking the remaining rockers. I offered them drinks and they all opted for beers. As I was handing them out, Ruby appeared carrying two bowls of chips and dip. She set them on the low table in front of the rockers. I told her to take my seat and I pulled up a low stool to sit on.

We were just talking about nothing much and enjoying the view, drinks and food, when Barbara came out. She had made scallops wrapped in bacon and passed the tray around. I stood to offer her my stool, but she pushed my shoulders and I sat. She sat on my one leg. I could feel her bare bottom underneath the thin fabric of her skirt. I looked at Jim, but he was reading a text on his phone. Barbara moved around, spreading her legs, and I could now sense that my knee was pushing against her pussy. I fought, without success, to control getting hard.

Barbara laughed at something Ruby said and slid back up my leg. Her butt pushed against my erection. She kept her cheeks against my groin and every squiggle of her ass sent a bolt through my dick.

Sheila told a story about running into one of her female professors coming out of the restroom. She described how the prim woman proceeded to march down the hallway with a six foot trail of toilet paper trailing from underneath her skirt. As we all laughed at her description, Jim put down his phone and asked what we were laughing about.

"Nothing, really," said Barbara. "Just whatever comes up." As she said her last words, she once again pressed against the rod in my pants.

I could see Ruby catch Barbara's eye and the two giggled.

"Really, what's so funny?" asked Jim.

"Sheila can tell you later. What was all that texting about?"

"Uh, oh, something's come up."

Ruby snickered and Barbara wiggled her butt. "What?"

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to go back."

Everyone groaned and said no. "Yeah, it stinks, but we have a big thing going on and I have to be there. Sorry. I'm going to go pack now."

Barbara pushed one last time into my erection and stood. "I'll help you."

I leaned forward trying to hide the hideous bulge in my shorts.

"I can handle it, Barb."

"No, I'll help." They left the porch together.

"Well, that sucks," said Sheila. We all nodded in agreement. "But, it shouldn't interfere with our fun. How about more beer? Joel, will you do the honors?"

Panic rushed through my veins. There was no way I could stand without all of them seeing my condition. My mind was spinning trying to figure a way out.

"Joel served the last round. I'll do this one," said Ruby. She walked toward me and gave me another of her winks and dug the beers from the cooler next to me. She passed them out and came back to get one for herself and me. She reached for my hand.

"Come sit with us, Joel. You can have Jim's rocker." Without a sound her lips made out the words, "I'll cover you."

I stood and Ruby moved her body to shield me from the three others. We walked to the end and I took the last rocker, putting Ruby between me and the others. She still held my hand and I squeezed it signaling my appreciation. She smiled and squeezed back.

As we were finishing off the last of the apps, Jim reappeared with Barbara. He said his good-byes. He said he would take his dad's old Caddy and leave his car for Sheila, Brad and Janet. I was blissfully back to normal and stood to shake his hand. He left and Barbara refilled her wine glass. She looked at the stool. Ruby stood up and said she could have her rocker and she'd make me pay the price. She eased herself down on my lap and settled her butt on my semi-soft dick.

"God, I love this, don't you, Barbara?" she said.

"What?" asked Janet.

"Just sitting here, enjoying what nature has made, feeling the strength of what keeps the world happy."

"God, you're in a freakin' poetic mood," said Sheila. She leaned forward in her rocker and watched as Ruby moved her butt around my lap. She grinned as the reality of the situation dawned on her. "I guess you are feeling inspired."

I looked at her and could tell by her impish grin that she had figured it out.

"You could say that," answered Ruby. "I am just enjoying the gifts of nature right now."

Barbara couldn't hold back her laughter and Sheila giggled. Ruby moved slowly up and down my now rock hard dick.

"You guys are weird," said Janet. "I don't understand what's so special about a bunch of tall trees."

"Oh, I think the taller the better," said Ruby.

"Definitely. I like them to stand up straight and tall," said Barbara. "Don't you, Sheila?"

"I would say that would be perfect. I wonder if these are hardwoods or softwoods."

"Depends," said Barbara. "But, I think I see mostly hardwoods."

Brad spoke up. "Actually, I think a lot of them are pines, which are softwoods."

"Really?" said Ruby. "You certainly could have fooled me. Anyway, hardwoods are my favorite." She ground back into my dick and I used every ounce of reserve not to cum in my pants.

Brad and Janet said they were going to their room for a nap. As they left, I pushed Ruby up from my lap.

"You can have your own rocker now," I said.

"Oh, but I was so comfy."

"Sit over there," I commanded.

Making an exaggerated pout face, Ruby sat on the other side of Barbara.

"Hey, Joel," called out Sheila. "If you feel neglected, I'll sit on your lap and come."

I could hear all of us take in our breath.

"Oops, I meant, I'll come and sit on your lap."

The three women could not hold it in any longer. I burned with embarrassment as they fought for breath.

"That's not funny," was the best I could offer.

Finally calming down, Barbara said she was going to start dinner. She asked if I would light the charcoal.

The women went inside and I stood, rearranged myself and pulled the cover off the grill. Barbara didn't like lighter fluid so I crumpled up some newspaper kept in a plastic bin and stuffed them in the bottom of a chimney. I filled the rest of the chimney with briquettes and lit the paper. It would take about fifteen to twenty minutes before the coals were perfect for grilling.

I stood at the railing and looked down to the lake. The sun was still high in the sky, but was moving toward setting. Many of the boats had come off the water and there was a calm spreading over the surface. In spite of the teasing from before, I really did like the feeling of being here surrounded by trees and water. The noise, humidity and pollution of the city seemed a universe away. In addition, I was in the midst of three beautiful, bright and funny women. Unfortunately none of them were really available, but still it was intoxicating to enjoy their teasing.

I felt a presence beside me and turned to see Sheila.

"Hey, kid," I said.

"Not a kid anymore, Joel. I'm almost twenty-two."

"Sheila, I've known you since you had braces, glasses and baby fat. I think you'll always be a kid to me."

"Cut the shit. You're only like six years older."

"Eight," I corrected her. "And, you're Jim's sister. So, that almost makes you my sister."

"Well, I'm not your sister. So, we can like do shit and it wouldn't be incest."

I turned to her. "What?"

"Just sayin. If we were like to hook up, it wouldn't be illegal or anything."

"Sheila..."

"Yeah, I get it. I'm just a kid. At least I lost the braces and glasses."

"And, the baby fat," I added.

"My butt is way too big. I think all the fat went there. I wish it went to my boobs."

"Sheila, not that I've checked out your butt..."

"Duh, Joel, I've seen you checking out my butt."

"Ok, well, just because I might have glanced at your behind, doesn't mean I was checking it out. Anyway, from a purely objective viewpoint, your butt is awesome and your boobs do not need a thing. Sheila, you are totally put together."

She leaned against my arm. "Thanks, Joel. That means a lot coming from you. I look up to you."

I slipped my arm around her shoulder and held her tight.

"Of course, I wouldn't mind looking up to you if you were on top screwing the shit out of me, either."

I laughed and slapped her butt. "You have to cut that crap out, Sheila. 'Don't play with fire.' Ever hear that expression?"

"Why? Are you going to get all excited like when Barbara was sitting on your lap? Or when Ruby was like practically fucking you in the rocker?"

I searched for a snappy comeback, but nothing came to mind. Well, the remembered feelings of those two beautiful butts rubbing my erection did come to mind, but I didn't think I should mention it.

"See, now you're letting that young imagination run wild," I said, but even I didn't think I sounded convincing.

"Is it getting hot?"

I turned quickly ready to deny there was any heat between Sheila and myself, when I saw Barbara holding a tray of steak kabobs.

"Uh, probably. Let me check."

I pulled the chimney away and scattered the glowing coals around the bottom of the grill. "Another five minutes and we're good to go."

"Ok," Barbara said. "Take these and we'll finish getting ready inside. Sheila can you give me a hand?"

Barbara turned to go back inside and Sheila looked at me. "Don't let your meat get too hot. I like mine sorta raw."

I just shook my head and watched the tight butt enter the house.

I grilled the kabobs and delivered them inside where the ladies had set a splendid table. In addition to the meat, we had Rice Pilaf, garden salad, rolls and two bottles of red wine awaiting us. We toasted to our mutual good health and dug in.

I received compliments on my grilling acumen, but I knew the secret was in the preparation and marinade. Nonetheless, I was gracious in accepting praise. As we cleared the dinner plates, Ruby brought out a tray of homemade chocolate chip cookies. In spite of our groans while rubbing our full bellies, we all grabbed for them. Barbara opened a third bottle of wine and we sat, ate and drank until the sun was long past the horizon.

Brad and Janet said they were turning in early. Sheila was standing behind them and pulled her lips back to make a bunny face as she thrust her pelvis back and forth. We all took it as an indication that the couple were in fornication frenzy.

As they made their good-nights, we tidied up the kitchen. Sheila said, "God, talk about Energizer bunnies. They never fucking stop, or should I say, stop fucking."

Laughing we put the last of the cookies away and did a final clean-up. Barbara started the dishwasher and we gathered in the large great room.

"It's so nice tonight," said Barbara. "Know what I feel like?'

We looked at her. "A skinny dip."

Ruby and Sheila cheered. I swallowed hard.

"Oh, come on, Joel," said Barbara. "We're all adults. Loosen up."

Barbara went down the hall and returned with an armful of towels. She walked out on the porch and set the towels on a bench. Without speaking she started pulling her top off. Her actions spurred Ruby and Sheila into joining her.

Ruby pulled her shirt off exposing her bra. Next she dropped her shorts and now stood in just her underwear. Sheila had shed everything except her thong panties. She caught me eyeing her naked chest and smiled. Staring at me, she bent and pulled her thong off. She had a tiny strip of dark hair. She stood straight and cupped her breasts. They looked young and sweet with puffy nipples. A movement to my right made me turn. Barbara had dropped her skirt and now I was looking at her naked back. Her round butt seemed to glow from the reflected light coming from inside the house. She grabbed a towel and tossed it to Sheila, then turned. For the first time I could see her naked breasts. They were round and sat high on her chest. My mouth went dry and I fought the images of taking a nipple between my lips.

I felt a slap on my butt. Ruby was now nude and said to get going. She stood in front of me and grabbed my shirt to start to pull it off. I raised my arms and she jerked it over my head. As it cleared my face, I looked at her chest. Her breasts were the smallest of the three women, but that is not to say they were anything but spectacular. Her nipples were long and hard. She knelt and undid my belt buckle.

"Uh, Ruby, I can take care of that."

"Well, do it then." I bent to undo my sneakers and in doing so glanced at the thick, red bush between her legs. It was not as trimmed as Barbara's or Sheila's. It struck me that it was as wild as what I thought Ruby exhibited in some of her behavior.

With my shoes off I stood. All three women were watching. "I don't need an audience, you know."

"Well, you've got one," said Sheila as she laughed.

I resolved to get it over quickly. I undid my snap and zipper and pulled my shorts and boxers down at the same time. I was not erect, but I would have to admit to being swollen.

"Wow," said Sheila. "Joel, that is really nice. No wonder I always considered you my big, big brother."

Ruby laughed. "Well, if he's your brother, that means it's off limits to you. I, however, am in no way related to him. Although, I think I could imagine a few ways I could become attached."

Ruby and Sheila bumped fists.

"Down, girls," said Barbara. "Let's go to the lake and cool off. Looks like a few of us could use a little cooling." Barbara tossed me a towel and took my hand to lead me down the path to the dock. Ruby and Sheila followed, making several comments about my derriere.

Arriving at the dock, we dropped our towels and followed Barbara into the water. The night air was still quite warm and the lake water was refreshing.

"Thank God Janet and Brad are doing the bunny dance," said Sheila.

"Don't think they'd join in?" asked Ruby.

"Nope. In spite of their hump-a-thon, Janet is shy and keeps a tight rein on Brad. She definitely would not want him looking at three naked women."

"How about Jim?" asked Ruby. "Would he have joined us?"

Barbara was treading water. "Don't know. With his sister being here, well that mighta thrown him off. But, he's not here and this is fun." She dove beneath the surface treating us to a lovely view of her white bottom.

We swam for a while and then headed back to the dock. We each grabbed hold of the edge to help keep afloat. I felt a foot move over my dick. I wasn't sure who was taking liberties and tried to move farther from the gaggle of girls.

"I'm getting out," said Barbara. She hoisted herself out, giving me a great view of her rear and pussy from behind. She was followed by Sheila, then Ruby. Each of them provided a spectacular show. My reaction was as expected.

I was lingering as the others toweled off. "Come on, Joel. We've all seen each other," urged Ruby.

"I might stay a bit longer. You guys can go along."

Sheila giggled. "You got a stiffy, Joel?"

The other two laughed with her. "Don't be embarrassed," said Ruby. "God, it's natural. Look my nipples are like rocks."

orie
orie
4,250 Followers